my cookie [game]

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
SquishyBoi
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie

my cookie [game]

Post by SquishyBoi » March 18th, 2021, 12:10 am

elo voracious people of the internet, and guess what, squishy cannot stop polluting the sandbox with more games. however, i promise this is the last one because i'm out of ideas

the person who starts the thread (hey that's me :0) will have an imaginary cookie, and everyone is trying to take the cookie off of them, by stating an action that will distract the person who has the cookie, so you can steal it for yourself. so for example
random person wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 11:10 pm
i set off fireworks and you look at them. my cookie!
once another person has the cookie, everyone else is now trying to get the cookie off of them by distracting them, and the cycle continues.

ok here are some ground rules

1. no double posting (i mean why would you do that, you're technically stealing the cookie off of yourself)
2. the ways you can get the cookie are endless and can be as nonsensical as possible
3. everyone has to say "my cookie!" at the end of every post, because why not
4. i bet you what, dvgrn will lock this thread as soon as i post this

now that you know how to play, let's say i start with the cookie. now you have to all get it off of me :P
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf

wwei47

Re: my cookie [game]

Post by wwei47 » March 18th, 2021, 7:52 am

I talk about how this is postfarming because you're encouraging activity by getting people to steal the cookie and you start arguing back. My cookie!

Moosey

Re: my cookie [game]

Post by Moosey » March 18th, 2021, 8:12 am

why are you in your own words polluting the sandbox? Are you testing the mods or something?

wwei wins because their cookie is unstolen.
not active here but active on discord