Hi! I am a person who you can find on the forums as Moosey. I can be found on Catagolue here: Okay technically here. I found a couple rules, such as Eatsplosion. I mostly mess around with OCA, but you may occasionally find me contribing to CGoL; in my own words, I observed Minstrel 18 and posted it before anyone else did. However, whether I should be credited for that is still up for dispute, since all the parts were provided by Calcyman (Adam P. Goucher). You could, however, say that I “assembled” M18.
here. This is a link to a wiki page, don’t worry.
A 1-engine true period p94 gun marginally smaller than P94S2 that contains no Bellman 1's
Yay! something almost useful that I found! It only has one engine, too! Post: 
ship collections in salad
My own terms
See Saka’s list, too.
- Extraordinary sparker: a strong sparker whose spark is also very isolated. This means an orthogonal line could go straight through the spark in some way without running through the rest of the oscillator or through areas bordering the stator. For example, the superfountain.
- Excellent sparker: Similar to above, but a diagonal line could run through the spark in the same way. Otherwise same. For example, the twin bees shuttle.
- Irritating: a similar concept to hassling or licking. When an object is hassled, the object which is not the offending object is irritated. (The offending object is the one which is moving into the reaction). In a snacker, the eaters are irritated.
- Dogpile hassler: A hassling oscillator in which there are no/multiple/unclear offending objects (see definition above). For instance, 35P12.1.
- HF = Honey farm
- TL = Traffic light, or that octomino that evolves into the TL and is shown under Pre-pulsar (one half of the pattern)
- BH = Beehive
These are in no way official; do not expect any of these to be official terminology.
I have a bad habit of not signing my comments. Moosey (talk) 17:58, 27 March 2019 (UTC)