Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's a nice thing to have multiple projects to work on at the same time - so that if you get stuck on one of them, just switch to another.
Don't do these before me.
- Complete the Lifeline transcripts.
Look into the Waterbear synthesis project fast enough.
- Well at least I did something (completely non-significant). I'm still looking forward to further tasks if it even exists..
- Demonoid construction:
- Make a brute-force script to search for p22 elbow instructions.
- Make a script that sorts out the blockic turners.
- Build a p22 gun blockic seed.
- Eventually nominate it to the OCA DOTY 2020 after the whole Demonoid is completed.
- Add contents to the LeapLife Portal.
Complete the experimental Lepa page.
- Done, still a stub though.
- Build an explicit Rule 110 unit cell.
- Finish the synthesis database.
- When it gets larger and larger, upload the synthesis to somewhere "searchable".
- Upload results to the search status page.
- Complete Kittyst and put it on GitHub.
- Get the BOINC thing working after that.
- Implement BokaBB's new Larger than Life rulespace.
- Exhausively look for methuselahs that fits in a small bounding box.
- Request from BokaBB:
- PiPufferLife:c/8, c/10
- ResistantLife:c/4, c/7, c/8
- Farespa:c/6, c/7, 2c/7
- RotoHooks:c/6, c/7, c/9
c/4, c/5, 2c/5, c/6
- Confirm #123 results.
- As 168-172/1024.