Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 25: Catagolue's B3/S23/C1 census reaches a total of one quadrillion objects.
- January 24: goldenratio and bubblegum construct a glider synthesis for edge-repair spaceship 1.
- January 17: wwei23 discovers 1320P7, a large but high-clearance period-7 sparker oscillator.
- January 16: Dylan Chen discovers 52513M, the new longest-lasting known methuselah within a 16×16 bounding box, just a week after the discovery of 50093M.
- January 16: Adam P. Goucher completes a 2c/5 waveguide for an oblique line of ants based on a partial result by Matthias Merzenich.