Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||18|
|Discovered by||Dean Hickerson|
|Year of discovery||1989|
Monogram (or initials or JHC) is a period-4 oscillator that was found by Dean Hickerson on August 11, 1989. It produces some weak sparks which can utilized in e.g. the stabilization of the carnival shuttle.
- "Initials". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "JHC". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on April 30, 2009.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Josh Ball (September 28, 2014). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Lewis Patterson (May 5, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 18P4.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs