Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Oscillator type||Babbling brook|
|Number of cells||6|
|Rotor type||Diagonal on-off|
|Discovered by||John Conway|
|Year of discovery||1970|
A beacon in the right phase can trigger the boat-bit reaction.
In other rules
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Dave Greene (July 3, 2019). Re: Thread for basic questions (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- 6P2.2 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs