|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||24|
|Discovered by||Matthias Merzenich|
|Year of discovery||2010|
24P10 is a period-10 oscillator discovered by Matthias Merzenich on November 12, 2010. In terms of its minimum population of 24 cells, it is currently the smallest known non-trivial period 10 oscillator, although the trivial bipole bridge pseudo-barberpole contains only 23 cells.
- Matthias Merzenich (November 12, 2010). Re: Glider synthesis discussion (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- "Class 2 Objects Catalog". Retrieved on November 12, 2010.
- Aidan F. Pierce (October 23, 2018). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Martin Grant (November 9, 2018). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 24P10.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs