Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

For discussion of specific patterns or specific families of patterns, both newly-discovered and well-known.
mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 13th, 2015, 1:23 pm

gmc_nxtman wrote:P3 oscillator? ... Looks similar to trice tongs.
To see whether things like this are even remotely viable, it's necessarily to put on one's Sherlock Holmes hat to examine the rotor, and see what kind of bushing it would require. The top part survives, while the bottom loaf part doesn't, so let's assume the top is unchanged, and we are free to change the loaf to anything else we want. Generation 2 looks like this:

Code: Select all

..OO
.O..O
O..Opr
O.OzAx
.OqBCDE
..syFh
....G
For this to work, it is necessary that
1) cells A and B die
2) cell C-G remain alive
3) no births form at x, y, z, r, s
4) births form at p and q
This breaks down to three possibilities:
1) A and B are alive, as in your example. This means they must be overwhelmed. r, s, x, and y must be dead, otherwise no births could form at p or q, so D and F must also be alive (which kills C, making this non-viable)
2) A and B are dead, so one of r and x must be alive and underpopulated, and similar with s and y. This means C must be dead, to prevent birth at z. This would require D and F to be alive, which would cause births at A and B (also non-viable).
3) A is alive and B is dead. To kill A, either x or r must be alive, which would prevent the birth at p (making this non-viable)
4) B is alive and A is dead (mirror-image of 3 above)
Since there is no arrangement of any of the lettered cells that will return your rotor back to its original form from generation 2 to generation 3, this cannot possibly be made to work.
gmc_nxtman wrote:very similar:
Try using similar deductive techniques to determine what it would take to fix the two leftmost cells on the bottom row.

User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1149
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman » July 13th, 2015, 7:17 pm

mniemiec wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:P3 oscillator? ... Looks similar to trice tongs.
To see whether things like this are even remotely viable, it's necessarily to put on one's Sherlock Holmes hat to examine the rotor, and see what kind of bushing it would require. The top part survives, while the bottom loaf part doesn't, so let's assume the top is unchanged, and we are free to change the loaf to anything else we want. Generation 2 looks like this:

Code: Select all

..OO
.O..O
O..Opr
O.OzAx
.OqBCDE
..syFh
....G
For this to work, it is necessary that
1) cells A and B die
2) cell C-G remain alive
3) no births form at x, y, z, r, s
4) births form at p and q
This breaks down to three possibilities:
1) A and B are alive, as in your example. This means they must be overwhelmed. r, s, x, and y must be dead, otherwise no births could form at p or q, so D and F must also be alive (which kills C, making this non-viable)
2) A and B are dead, so one of r and x must be alive and underpopulated, and similar with s and y. This means C must be dead, to prevent birth at z. This would require D and F to be alive, which would cause births at A and B (also non-viable).
3) A is alive and B is dead. To kill A, either x or r must be alive, which would prevent the birth at p (making this non-viable)
4) B is alive and A is dead (mirror-image of 3 above)
Since there is no arrangement of any of the lettered cells that will return your rotor back to its original form from generation 2 to generation 3, this cannot possibly be made to work.
gmc_nxtman wrote:very similar:
Try using similar deductive techniques to determine what it would take to fix the two leftmost cells on the bottom row.
Very very good point, thanks for pointing that out!

About the methuselah guidelines thing, although I have posted some methuselahs in the past, I quickly learned that methuselahs are not notable. I do find this aspect of life very interesting, especially "natural" reactions that lengthen a methuselah's lifespan, (should I be capitalizing methuselah?) so here's what I propose.

Methuselahs are not notable if:

• They have a bounding box of over 20x20, unless they're a non-trivial record holder
• They involve a trivial collision between a glider and some object
• The cell count to area of bounding box ratio is poor (~10%)
• They have a lifespan of less than 10,000 ticks
• They have less than 10 cells and a lifespan of less than 7,500 ticks
• They have no unique or interesting objects in their census and a lifespan of less 7,500 ticks

Any methuselahs which defy one of the above bullets, in my opinion, is notable.

Note that methuselahs with interesting objects in their census are still not notable unless the lifespan is > 7500 ticks.

Also, long hooks eating boats:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
5bo$bob2obo$obo3bo$2o4bob2o$5b2obo$2o4bobobo$obo3bo2b2o$bob2obo$5bo!
And a pretty weird component:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 12, rule = B3/S23
6bobo$2o4bobo4b2o$2o4b3o4b2o5$3bobo3bobo$3b2obobob2o$6bobo$6bobo$7bo!
This seems like it could be part of a larger eater, but for now it's just double:

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 17, rule = B3/S23
bo$2bo$3o2$6b2o$2bo3b2o$bobo$b2o2$b2o$bobo$2bo3b2o$6b2o2$3o$2bo$bo!
If it's turned asymmetrical, the only problem is a slight bit of induction at the bottom, turning the boat (bob$obo$2ob$!) into a pre-bun (bob$obo$2ob$bob$!).

EDIT Aha, so there is! I did see the similarities between this and the TWIT eater variant.

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 8, rule = B3/S23
bo3b2o$obo3bo$2o3bo$4bo$5obo$o4bobo$2bo2bobo$b2o3bo!
Attachments
Components.zip
(2.97 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 15th, 2015, 8:40 pm

gmc_nxtman wrote:long hooks eating boats
They don't eat the boats. They rather tossle them in(to) a oscillator. But I don't think the boats are independently synthesisable since they siamese with the long hooks, though we still have to look forward for a complete synthesis of the oscillator so it can have oscillator-common uses.

Instead, I found a oscillator about half the size of the one you shown, based on yours, and I applied to half the original oscillator a tub-with-tail instead of boat as well as a big induction table.

Code: Select all

#N Goalie
#C Gustavo Ramos "Smartnerd" Rehermann
#C July 15, 2015, 21:40 GMT-03:00
x = 13, y = 6, rule = B3/S23
4bob2o3b2o$3bo4bobobo$2bo3bobobo$bob2o3bobo$bo5b2obobo$2o9b2o!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

NoLongerBreathedIn
Posts: 31
Joined: March 25th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by NoLongerBreathedIn » July 16th, 2015, 2:23 am

Senhor: It's called eating, even though they never finish. So they are continually masticating.

mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 16th, 2015, 5:05 am

gmc_nxtman wrote:Also, long hooks eating boats:
This is just two back-to-back candelfrobras, with one bit added to each, turning the tubs into boats.
Gustavo6046 wrote:But I don't think the boats are independently synthesisable since they siamese with the long hooks, though we still have to look forward for a complete synthesis of the oscillator so it can have oscillator-common uses.
This is probably true, as it's often easy to assemble chain-like objects one component at a time, but much more difficult to do so with objects that form a complete circle - connecting the two ends of the chain are most difficult. This is hard enough for still-lifes, harder for billiard tables with stable outsides (that magically activate when the circle is complete), but much harder when the exterior is oscillating, and none of the rotors are stable without the entire stator being complete, as in this case.
Gustavo6046 wrote:Instead, I found a oscillator about half the size of the one you shown, based on yours, and I applied to half the original oscillator a tub-with-tail instead of boat as well as a big induction table.
This is merely a candelfroba-with-tail on a dock. The tail, in fact, is unnecessary - a simple tub will do just as well, and the dock can be replaced by a block (giving the original 17-bit candelfrobra). Needless to say, this is very easy to synthesize, from 16 gliders. (If you look at the synthesis for candelfrobra-with-tail on block, the intermetiate step is candelfrobra-with-tail on beehive from 8 gliders, and an additional 8 gliders turn the beehive into a dock).

Code: Select all

x = 107, y = 56, rule = B3/S23
5bo$3boo16bo19bo10bo8bo19bo19bo$4boo15b3o17b3o7bo9b3o17b3o17b3o$24bo
19bo6b3o10bo19bo19bo$23bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo$6boo16bo19bo19bo
19bo19bo$6bobo56bo19bo19bo$6bo58bo19bo19bo$62bo3bo15bo3bo15bo3bo$62b4o
16b4o16b4o$39bobo$3o37boo6b3o11boo18boo18boo$bbo37bo7bo12bobbo16bobbo
17boo$bo47bo12boo18boo$42boo$bboo39boo$boo39bo39b3o$3bo80bo$83bo$85b3o
$85bo$86bo10$41bo19bo19bo19bo$41b3o17b3o17b3o17b3o$44bo19bo19bo19bo$
43bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo$44bo19bo19bo8bobo8bo$45bo19bo19bo7boo10bo$45b
o19bo4bo14bo8bo10bo$42bo3bo15bo3bo4boo9bo3bo15bo3bo$42b4o16b4o4boo10b
4o16b4o$35bo$36bo5boo18boo18boo18b4o$34b3o4bobbo16bobbo16bobbo16bo4bo$
42boo13boo3boo13boo3boo17boobboo$37bo19bo19bo$37boo19b3o17b3o$36bobo
21bo19bo9b3o$90bo$91bo$$88boo$79boo6boo$80boo7bo$79bo3b3o$83bo$84bo!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 16th, 2015, 12:12 pm

NoLongerBreathedIn wrote:Senhor: It's called eating, even though they never finish. So they are continually masticating.
Wrong, eating at ∞ speed is considered oscillating, more especifically hassling. However at one point you're right - they eat at ∞ speed, hassling indefinitely, as if it keeped "masticating".
mniemiec wrote:
Gustavo6046 wrote:Instead, I found a oscillator about half the size of the one you shown, based on yours, and I applied to half the original oscillator a tub-with-tail instead of boat as well as a big induction table.
This is merely a candelfroba-with-tail on a dock. The tail, in fact, is unnecessary - a simple tub will do just as well, and the dock can be replaced by a block (giving the original 17-bit candelfrobra). Needless to say, this is very easy to synthesize, from 16 gliders. (If you look at the synthesis for candelfrobra-with-tail on block, the intermetiate step is candelfrobra-with-tail on beehive from 8 gliders, and an additional 8 gliders turn the beehive into a dock).
Thanks for pointing that out for me, not even I knew what was a "candelfrobra"!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 16th, 2015, 1:15 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:
NoLongerBreathedIn wrote:Senhor: It's called eating, even though they never finish. So they are continually masticating.
Wrong, eating at ∞ speed is considered oscillating, more especifically hassling. However at one point you're right - they eat at ∞ speed, hassling indefinitely, as if it keeped "masticating".
While the term "eating" usually refers to an eater object ingesting, and thus totally annihilating another, while reforming itself, it can also be loosely applied to cases where the eater takes a bite out of the object, but the object is not totally destroyed, but altered in some (hopefully useful) way. In some cases, this involves the object re-forming itself, forming an oscillator. The simplest case of this is two eater-1s eating each other. When I created my pattern collection in the '90s, I was not aware of the term "candelfrobra", so I used the term "long bookend eating tub", which seems to have stuck (slightly altered to "long hook eating tub").
Gustavo6046 wrote:Thanks for pointing that out for me, not even I knew what was a "candelfrobra"!
You would do well to try to become well-acquainted with the large amount of work that others have done in Life in the past 45 years, so you won't waste large amounts of time re-inventing the wheel. Much of it is readily available online. For example, Paul Callahan's pattern collections, Dean Hickerson's oscillator collections, even my object lists and synthesis pages, which are now up again (graciously courtesy of Tom Rohicki) at http://codercontest.com/mniemiec/). The Life wiki (easily accessible from the top of this page) is a great place to start browsing for patterns, definitions, and links to other useful sites.

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 16th, 2015, 3:05 pm

For some reason a reaction just interested my mind. Is it because it makes a glider with few junk? Or to convert a Eater into three blocks? Or what the **** is happening here that interested me subconscientially?

Code: Select all

#N Weirdo
#C Gustavo Ramos "Smartnerd" Rehermann
#C July 16 2015, 16:03 GMT-03:00
#c Yes, Smartnerd is my Internet slang nickname, if else it is Gugu or just Gu.
x = 10, y = 29, rule = B3/S23
9bo$7bobo$8b2o4$8bo$8b2o$7bobo17$2b2o$bobo$bo$2o!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
The Turtle
Posts: 102
Joined: May 6th, 2015, 8:14 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by The Turtle » July 16th, 2015, 3:09 pm

?
Only two things are constant: change and the speed of light.

M. I. Wright
Posts: 372
Joined: June 13th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by M. I. Wright » July 16th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Almost a p46 gap 3. Does a working one exist? (and is there a place where stuff like this is collected and easily searchable, so I won't have to ask in the future?)

Code: Select all

x = 62, y = 266, rule = B3/S23
36b3o8b2o$34bo3bo8b2o$33bo4bo$11b2o20bo3bo$10b2o$3bo7b5o17bo3bo$b3o8b
4o17bo4bo$o33bo3bo8b2o$b3o8b4o12bo7b3o8b2o$3bo7b5o10bobo$10b2o15b2o$
11b2o8$39bo$40bo$38b3o12b2o$23b2o21b3o4b2o$22b2ob2o19b3o$23b4o18bo3bo$
24b2o19b2ob2o$45bo3bo$46bobo$46bobo$47bo4$16bo$15b3o30b2ob2o$10b3o2bob
2o28bo5bo$12bo3b3o$11bo4b2o28bo7bo$46bo2bobo2bo$46b3o3b3o9$46b2o5b2o$
39b3o4b2o5b2o2$38bo3bo$19b2o17bo3bo$18b4o17bobo$17b2ob2o17b3o$4b2o4b3o
5b2o$4b2o3bo3bo$9b2ob2o16b3o$10bobo19bo$31bo$10bobo26bo7bo$9b2ob2o23bo
b2o5b2obo$9bo3bo23bo3b2ob2o3bo$10b3o25bo3bobo3bo$39b3o3b3o4$19b2o$18bo
bo$20bo2$3b3o5b3o$3bo2b2ob2o2bo$4b3o3b3o$5bo5bo27b2o5b2o$39b2o5b2o8$7b
3o3b3o$6bo2bo3bo2bo$6b2obo3bob2o16$7b2o5b2o$7b2o5b2o59$43b3o8b2o$41bo
3bo8b2o$40bo4bo$18b2o20bo3bo$17b2o$10bo7b5o17bo3bo$8b3o8b4o17bo4bo$7bo
33bo3bo8b2o$8b3o8b4o12bo7b3o8b2o$10bo7b5o10bobo$17b2o15b2o$18b2o8$46bo
$47bo$45b3o12b2o$30b2o21b3o4b2o$29b2ob2o19b3o$30b4o18bo3bo$31b2o19b2ob
2o$52bo3bo$53bobo$53bobo$54bo4$23bo$17b3o2b3o30b2ob2o$19bo2bob2o28bo5b
o$18bo4b3o$23b2o28bo7bo$53bo2bobo2bo$53b3o3b3o9$53b2o5b2o$46b3o4b2o5b
2o2$45bo3bo$26b2o17bo3bo$25b4o17bobo$24b2ob2o17b3o$11b2o4b3o5b2o$11b2o
3bo3bo$16b2ob2o16b3o$17bobo19bo$38bo$17bobo26bo7bo$16b2ob2o23bob2o5b2o
bo$16bo3bo23bo3b2ob2o3bo$17b3o25bo3bobo3bo$46b3o3b3o4$26b2o$25bobo$27b
o2$10b3o5b3o$10bo2b2ob2o2bo$11b3o3b3o$12bo5bo27b2o5b2o$46b2o5b2o8$14b
3o3b3o$13bo2bo3bo2bo$13b2obo3bob2o16$14b2o5b2o$14b2o5b2o!
gamer54657 wrote:God save us all.
God save humanity.

hgkhjfgh
nutshelltlifeDiscord 'Conwaylife Lounge'

User avatar
triller
Posts: 114
Joined: September 3rd, 2009, 2:41 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by triller » July 17th, 2015, 8:27 am

M. I. Wright wrote:Almost a p46 gap 3.
If the trigger direction isn't critical, here's a solution.
Based on one of Paul Rendell's p30 gap3's. With interim still lives it is viable @ p46.

Code: Select all

x = 69, y = 55, rule = B3/S23
66bobo$66b2o$67bo$33b2o$35bo$32b2o2bo10b2o$15bo17bo2bo10b2o$14b
2o18bobo$13b3obo16b2o$12b2o$3bo9b2o19b2o$b3o10bo19bobo$o26bo5b
o2bo10b2o$b3o10bo10bobo4b2o2bo10b2o$3bo9b2o11b2o7bo$12b2o19b2o
$13b3obo$14b2o$15bo5$38bo$39bo$37b3o$3b2o48b2o$2b4o19b2o19b3o
4b2o$b2ob2o18b2ob2o$2b2o21b4o16bo3bo$26b2o17bo3bo$46bobo$46b3o
6$46bo7bo$44bob2o5b2obo$44bo3b2ob2o3bo$45bo3bobo3bo$46b3o3b3o
11$46b2o5b2o$46b2o5b2o!
triller
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
-- Isaac Asimov

User avatar
The Turtle
Posts: 102
Joined: May 6th, 2015, 8:14 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by The Turtle » July 17th, 2015, 9:50 am

Does this count as an agar?

Code: Select all

x = 173, y = 173, rule = B3/S23
9bo21bo21bo21bo21bo21bo21bo21bo$b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o
5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o$bo2b
o3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo
3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo$bo2bob
3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3o
b3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo$b3obo7bob
3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7b
ob3o5b3obo7bob3o$4bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o
2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo$3bo4bobo4b
o9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo
4bobo4bo$3bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo
9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo$b3ob4ob4o
b3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b
3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$o17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo
17bo3bo17bo$b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob
3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$3bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bo
bo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo$3bo4bobob4o3bob
o3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4ob
obo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo$4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o
2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2b
obob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$b3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo
2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3o
bo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3o$bo2bob3obob3obo7bob
3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob
3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bo$bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2b
o4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b
2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$b4o3bobo3bo
4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo
4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4o$9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bob
o9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bob
o4bo$12b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3o
b4ob4ob3o$11bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$12b3ob4ob
8o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$9bo4bobo2bobo9bo
9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo$b4o3bo
bo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo
4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4o$bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2obob
o2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4b
o2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$bo2bob
3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bobobo
bo2bob3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo
2bo$b3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3obobo
b3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3o$4bo2b2o
bobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo
2b2obobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$3bo
4bobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob
4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo$3bobo2bobo9bo4bobo
2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bo
bo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo$b3ob4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o
5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o$o17bo3bo17bo
3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob
4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$3bobo
2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bo
bo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo$3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bob
ob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3b
obo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo$4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3b
o2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bo
bo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo$b3obo7bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3ob
o2bobo4bob3obobob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bo
bo4bob3obobob3obo7bob3o$bo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3o
bo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3o
bob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bo$bo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob
2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo
4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bo$b4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo
3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bo
bo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4o$9bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo9b
obo9bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo$12b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o
5b8ob8o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o$11bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17b
o3bo17bo3bo17bo$12b8ob8o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b8ob
8o$9bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo9bobo
9bo$b4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob
4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4o$bo2bo3bobo
3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobob
o2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3b
o2bo$bo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob
3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bobo
bobo2bob3ob3obo2bo$b3obo7bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obobob3o
bo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo7bob
3o$4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2b
o4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob
2o2bo$3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo
3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo$3bobo2bobo
2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bo
bo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo$b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob
4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o5b
3ob4ob4ob3o$o17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$b3o
b4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob
3o5b8ob4ob3o$3bobo2bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo
4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo$3bo4bobob4o3bob
o3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4ob
obo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo$4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2b
o4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bob
ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$b3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7b
ob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo
4bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3o$bo2bob3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3ob
o2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3ob
o2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bo$bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bo
bo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o
2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$b4o3bobo3bo4bobo
b4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bo
bo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4o$9bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo9bo4bobo2b
obo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo$12b3ob4ob8o
5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$11bo17bo3bo
17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$12b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob
8o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo
4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo$b4o3bobo
3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obo
bo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4o$bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo
4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bo
bob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$bo2bob3obob
3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3o
b3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bo$b3obo4bo
bo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob
3obob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3o$4bo2b2obobo2b
o3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob
2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$3bo4bob
ob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3b
obo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo$3bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo
4bo4bobo2bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo
2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo$b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob
4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$o17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo
3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o
5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$3bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo
2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo
4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo$3bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo
4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo
4bo$4bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2b
obob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo$b3obo
7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3o
bo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3o$bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo
2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo
2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bo$bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bob
o3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3b
obo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bo$b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bob
o3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o
3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4o$9bo21bo21bo21bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo9bo
bo9bo9bobo9bo$78b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o$77bo17bo3bo17bo3bo
17bo3bo17bo$78b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob8o$85bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo9bo
bo9bo9bobo9bo$85bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobob
4o3bobo3b4o$85bob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo
2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bo$85bo4bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo
2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bo$85bob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo7bob3o
bobob3obo7bob3obobob3obo7bob3o$85bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo
4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo$85bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo
3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo$86bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4b
obo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo$89b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o
5b3ob4ob4ob3o$88bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$89b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o5b
3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$91bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo
2bobo$91bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo$92b
o2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$
89b3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3o$
89bo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2b
o$89bo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bob
o3bo2bo$89b4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4o
$97bo9bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo$100b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b3ob
4ob4ob3o$99bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$100b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$97bo
4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo$89b4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4o
bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4o$89bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bob
obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$89bo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo
2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bo$89b3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo
4bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3o$92bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob
2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$91bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4b
o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo$91bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bob
o2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo$89b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o$88bo
17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$89b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4o
b4ob3o$91bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bo
bo$91bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo$92bo2b
2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo$89b3ob
o7bob3obobob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo7bob3o$89bo2bob3ob3ob
o2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3ob3obo2bo$89bo2bo
3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo3bo2bo
$89b4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4o$97bo9b
obo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo$100b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o$99bo17bo3bo17bo
3bo17bo$100b8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o$97bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9b
obo9bo$89b4o3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3b4o$
89bo2bo3bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo
3bo2bo$89bo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob
3ob3obo2bo$89b3obo7bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo
7bob3o$92bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b
2ob2o2bo$91bo4bobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobo4bo$
91bobo2bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo$89b3ob4ob
4ob3o5b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$88bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$
89b3ob4ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob4ob3o$91bobo2bobo9bo4bobo2bo
bo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo2bobo$91bo4bobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bo
bo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobo4bo$92bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo4b
o2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo$89b3obo4bobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obobob3ob
o7bob3obob3obo2bobo4bob3o$89bo2bob3obob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobobobo2b
ob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obob3obo2bo$89bo2bo3bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobo
bobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$89b4o3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obo
bob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3b4o$97bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo$
100b3ob4ob8o5b8ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$99bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$100b3ob4ob4ob3o5b
8ob8o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$97bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo9bobo9bo4bobo2bobo2bobo4bo$
89b4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4obobob4o3bobo3bo4bobo4bo3bobo3b4o$89bo2bo
3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bobobobo2bo3bobo4bo2b2ob2o2bo4bobo3bo2bo$
89bo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bobobobo2bob3obob3obo7bob3obob3obo2bo$
89b3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3obobob3obo4bobo2bob3ob3obo2bobo4bob3o
$92bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o2bo4bobo4bo2b2obobo2bo3bobo3bo2bobob2o
2bo$91bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo3bobo3bo4bobob4o3bobo3b4obobo4bo$91bob
o2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo4bo4bobo2bobo9bo9bobo2bobo$89b3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o5b
3ob4ob8o5b8ob4ob3o$88bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo3bo17bo$89b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4o
b4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o5b3ob4ob4ob3o$91bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo9bobo
2bobo2bobo9bobo2bobo2bobo$91bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4bo9bo4bobo4b
o$92bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo11bo2b2ob2o2bo$89b3obo7bob
3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o5b3obo7bob3o$89bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3ob
o2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo5bo2bob3ob3obo2bo$89bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3b
o2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo5bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo$89b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o5b4o
3bobo3b4o5b4o3bobo3b4o$97bo21bo21bo21bo!
It's technically not periodic. It's based on these two tiles:

Code: Select all

x = 41, y = 19, rule = B3/S23
9bo21bo$b4o3bobo3b4o12bobo$bo2bo3bobo3bo2bo12bobo$bo2bob3ob3obo2bo12bo
bo$b3obo7bob3o12bobo$4bo2b2ob2o2bo15bobo$3bo4bobo4bo14bobo$3bobo2bobo
2bobo14bobo$b3ob4ob4ob3o5b8ob8o$o17bo3bo17bo$b8ob4ob3o5b8ob8o$8bobo2bo
bo14bobo$8bobo4bo14bobo$8bob2o2bo15bobo$8bo4bob3o12bobo$8bob3obo2bo12b
obo$8bobo3bo2bo12bobo$8bobo3b4o12bobo$9bo21bo!
It's the trilobite and cross aperiodic tiling. I found it here.
Only two things are constant: change and the speed of light.

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 17th, 2015, 11:57 am

When a tub-siamese-eater and a glider move a block obliquely...

Code: Select all

#N Block oblique displacing reaction
#O Gustavo Ramos "Smartnerd" Rehermann
#O gugurehermann@gmail.com
#O July 17, 2015 12:55 GMT-03:00
#r 23/3
#C This reaction seems to displace a block
#C obliquely. Will it be useful for at least
#C something?
x = 10, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
obo$b2o5b2o$bo5bobo$7bo$5bobo$2o2bobo$2o3bo!
...it gives the feel you have to construct a really small oblique spaceship!

Another one useless eater siamesing:

Code: Select all

#N For fun's sake
x = 17, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
2o$obob2o3b2o$2bobobobobo$obobobobo$2o3b2obo$8bob2o3b2o$8bobobobobo$6b
obobobobo$6b2o3b2obobo$15b2o!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1149
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman » July 18th, 2015, 5:30 am

Gustavo6046 wrote:When a tub-siamese-eater and a glider move a block obliquely...

Code: Select all

#N Block oblique displacing reaction
#O Gustavo Ramos "Smartnerd" Rehermann
#O gugurehermann@gmail.com
#O July 17, 2015 12:55 GMT-03:00
#r 23/3
#C This reaction seems to displace a block
#C obliquely. Will it be useful for at least
#C something?
x = 10, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
obo$b2o5b2o$bo5bobo$7bo$5bobo$2o2bobo$2o3bo!
...it gives the feel you have to construct a really small oblique spaceship!

Another one useless eater siamesing:

Code: Select all

#N For fun's sake
x = 17, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
2o$obob2o3b2o$2bobobobobo$obobobobo$2o3b2obo$8bob2o3b2o$8bobobobobo$6b
obobobobo$6b2o3b2obobo$15b2o!
• I don't see why you use docks/houses as oppose to snakes/bookends/r-bees/tables/shillelaghs as length-3 and length-4 inductors. Also, the "long docks" you post are not really useful, as our needs for extensible inductors are already satisfied by siamesing tables, hooks, and carriers like so.

Code: Select all

#C [[ VIEWONLY ]]
x = 30, y = 83, rule = LifeHistory
D.D.D19.D2$4.D19.D$8.D$D.D.D5.D.D5.D5.D$8.D$4.D7.D3.D.D.D3.D$8.D$D.D.
D7.D5.D5.D5$10.7D3.5D$10.D5.D3.D3.D$10.D.C3.D3.D.C.D$10.D.3C.D3.D.C.D
5$12.C2.C2.C$12.7C5$.D.D.D19.D.D.D2$5.D23.D$9.D$.D.D.D5.D.D5.D5.D.D.D
$9.D$5.D7.D3.D.D.D7.D$9.D$.D.D.D7.D5.D5.D.D.D5$20.8D$10.7D3.D6.D$10.D
5.D3.D3.2C.D$10.D.C3.D3.D.C2.C.D$10.D.3C.D3.D.3C2.D5$17.2C$12.C2.C2.C
$12.6C5$.D.D.D19.D.D.D2$5.D23.D$9.D$.D.D.D5.D.D5.D5.D.D.D$9.D$5.D7.D
3.D.D.D3.D$9.D$.D.D.D7.D5.D5.D.D.D5$21.7D$21.D5.D$11.7D3.D2.2C.D$11.D
5.D3.D3.C.D$11.D.C3.D3.D.C3.D$11.D.3C.D3.D.2C2.D5$16.2C$17.C$12.C2.C$
12.5C!

Code: Select all

x = 65, y = 6, rule = B3/S23
3b2o15b2o8b2o9b2ob2o13b2o2b2o$2o2bo4b2obo5bo2bo7bo2bo8bo3bo6bo2bo3bo4b
o$ob2o5bob2o5b3o8b3o10b3o7b4o4b4o2$b2obo5b2obo4b2obo7b2obo9b2obo8b2o6b
2o$bob2o5bob2o4bob2o7bob2o9bob2o8b2o6b2o!
• The first reaction is interesting, but "tub-siamese eaters" (actually called prodigals) are very expensive to construct, so the reaction wouldn't really be practical for a caterpillar-like spaceship.
• What's so special about the second one? As mentioned before, I could post the following p3 oscillator, as "new" and "interesting", and they are, but they don't necessarily have to be novel or useful because it's fairly trivial to construct "new" still lifes. It is also trivial to make "new p3 oscillators" in such a manner which involves trivially adjusting the casing, as so.

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 18, rule = B3/S23
10b2o$9bobo$9bo$7bobo$7b2o$4b2o$3bobo$3bo$2obo$2ob3o$6bo$2ob4o$bobo$bo
bob2o$2bo2bo$5bobo$6bobo$7bo!
Also, is this a new p6? Seems similar to coe's p8. Under 30 bits, so won't be surprised if it's not new.

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 14, rule = B3/S23
2o$bo$bobo$2b2o$6bo$5b2o$5bobo$7b3o2$7bo$11bo$9b2obo$12bo$12b2o!
Last edited by gmc_nxtman on July 18th, 2015, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

gmc_nxtman wrote:The first reaction is interesting, but "tub-siamese eaters" (actually called prodigals) are very expensive to construct.
Where did you get the name "prodigals" for this object? I have never heard it, and it isn't listed on the wiki. The names I am familiar with are 10.17, integral w/tub, or tub w/nine. It is quite cheap. Here are four simple syntheses requiring 4, 5, 6, and 7 gliders:

Code: Select all

x = 149, y = 23, rule = B3/S23
79bobo$38bo41b2o38bo$39bo40bo40bo$37b3o79b3o$78b2o$79b2o42bo$23b2o38b
2o13bo5bo18b2o17bobo18b2o$23bobo23bo13bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo$25b
o24bo14bo18b2o19bo18b2o19bo$2bo22bobo20b3o14bobo37bobo37bobo$obo23bobo
5bo31bobo37bobo14bo3b2o17bobo$b2o24bo6b2o13bo17bo20b2o17bo15b2ob2o19bo
$33bobo13b2o3bo26b3o4bobo31bobo3bo$48bobob2o29bo4bo$53b2o27bo$3o$2bo2b
obo$bo3b2o$6bo2$5b2o$4b2o$6bo!
gmc_nxtman wrote:Also, is this a new p6? Seems similar to coe's p8. Under 30 bits, so won't be surprised if it's not new.
This was found by Nicolay Beluchenko a few years ago. Here is a synthesis:

Code: Select all

x = 175, y = 82, rule = B3/S23
51bo$51bobo$47bo3b2o$48b2o19b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o28b2o$47b2o19bobo17bobo
17bobo17bobo27bobo$2bo65bo19bo19bo19bo29bo$obo18b2o18b2o18b2o4b2o12b2o
4b2o12b2o4b2o12b2o4b2o22b2o4b2o$b2ob3o13bo2bo16bo2bo16bo2bo16bo2bo16bo
2bo16bo2bo26bo2bo$4bo16bobo17bobo17bobo3b2o12bobo3b2o12bobo3b2o12bobo
3b2o22bobo3b2o$5bo16bo19bo5bobo11bo4bobo12bo4bobo12bo4bobo12bo4bobo22b
o4bobo$48b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o28b2o$49bo52bo19bo29bo$101bobo17bobo
27bobo$46b2o54b2o18b2o28b2o18b2o$45b2o4bo90bobo26bo2bo$47bo3bobo27b2o
59b2o27bo2bo$51b2o24b2o2bobo59bo28b2o$76bobo2bo$78bo64b2o$143bobo$143b
o$80bo$79b2o$79bobo5$93bo$91bobo$92b2o5$97bo$98b2o$97b2o4$113bo16bo$
112bo17bobo$112b3o15b2o2$108bobo$109b2o$109bo5$131bobo17b2o$119b2o10b
2o19bo$118bobo11bo19bobo$118bo34b2o$111b2o4b2o38bo$110bo2bo42b2o$111bo
bo3b2o37bobo$112bo4bobo38b3o$118b2o$112bo45bo$111bobo48bo$112b2o18b2o
26b2obo$98bo32bo2bo28bo$98b2o31bo2bo28b2o$97bobo32b2o3$140b2o$99b2o39b
obo$100b2o38bo$99bo26b2o$125b2o$127bo2$109b2o$108bobo$110bo$127b2o$
127bobo$127bo!

User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1149
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman » July 18th, 2015, 5:57 am

mniemiec wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:The first reaction is interesting, but "tub-siamese eaters" (actually called prodigals) are very expensive to construct.
Where did you get the name "prodigals" for this object? I have never heard it, and it isn't listed on the wiki. The names I am familiar with are 10.17, integral w/tub, or tub w/nine. It is quite cheap. Here are four simple syntheses requiring 4, 5, 6, and 7 gliders:

Code: Select all

x = 149, y = 23, rule = B3/S23
79bobo$38bo41b2o38bo$39bo40bo40bo$37b3o79b3o$78b2o$79b2o42bo$23b2o38b
2o13bo5bo18b2o17bobo18b2o$23bobo23bo13bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo17bobo$25b
o24bo14bo18b2o19bo18b2o19bo$2bo22bobo20b3o14bobo37bobo37bobo$obo23bobo
5bo31bobo37bobo14bo3b2o17bobo$b2o24bo6b2o13bo17bo20b2o17bo15b2ob2o19bo
$33bobo13b2o3bo26b3o4bobo31bobo3bo$48bobob2o29bo4bo$53b2o27bo$3o$2bo2b
obo$bo3b2o$6bo2$5b2o$4b2o$6bo!
I meant in terms of slow-salvo; if one were to construct a spaceship, it would most likely use salvos to construct the prodigals, which would be incredibly expensive. Name from here.
mniemec wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:Also, is this a new p6? Seems similar to coe's p8. Under 30 bits, so won't be surprised if it's not new.
This was found by Nicolay Beluchenko a few years ago. Here is a synthesis:

Code: Select all

x = 175, y = 82, rule = B3/S23
51bo$51bobo$47bo3b2o$48b2o19b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o28b2o$47b2o19bobo17bobo
17bobo17bobo27bobo$2bo65bo19bo19bo19bo29bo$obo18b2o18b2o18b2o4b2o12b2o
4b2o12b2o4b2o12b2o4b2o22b2o4b2o$b2ob3o13bo2bo16bo2bo16bo2bo16bo2bo16bo
2bo16bo2bo26bo2bo$4bo16bobo17bobo17bobo3b2o12bobo3b2o12bobo3b2o12bobo
3b2o22bobo3b2o$5bo16bo19bo5bobo11bo4bobo12bo4bobo12bo4bobo12bo4bobo22b
o4bobo$48b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o28b2o$49bo52bo19bo29bo$101bobo17bobo
27bobo$46b2o54b2o18b2o28b2o18b2o$45b2o4bo90bobo26bo2bo$47bo3bobo27b2o
59b2o27bo2bo$51b2o24b2o2bobo59bo28b2o$76bobo2bo$78bo64b2o$143bobo$143b
o$80bo$79b2o$79bobo5$93bo$91bobo$92b2o5$97bo$98b2o$97b2o4$113bo16bo$
112bo17bobo$112b3o15b2o2$108bobo$109b2o$109bo5$131bobo17b2o$119b2o10b
2o19bo$118bobo11bo19bobo$118bo34b2o$111b2o4b2o38bo$110bo2bo42b2o$111bo
bo3b2o37bobo$112bo4bobo38b3o$118b2o$112bo45bo$111bobo48bo$112b2o18b2o
26b2obo$98bo32bo2bo28bo$98b2o31bo2bo28b2o$97bobo32b2o3$140b2o$99b2o39b
obo$100b2o38bo$99bo26b2o$125b2o$127bo2$109b2o$108bobo$110bo$127b2o$
127bobo$127bo!
Nice synthesis! I think this one should have a name other than 23P6.2. Simply naming it Nicolay's p6 might do.

Also, a blinker rock:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
8b3o$o$b2o3bo5bo$2bo3bo5bo$2bo3bo5bo$bo$8b3o!
This should probably be in the beehive bend tail synthesis database:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 12, rule = B3/S23
bo$2bo$3o6$4bobo$4b2obo$7bo$7b2o!

mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 18th, 2015, 6:47 am

gmc_nxtman wrote:I meant in terms of slow-salvo; if one were to construct a spaceship, it would most likely use salvos to construct the prodigals, which would be incredibly expensive. Name from here.
A slow salvo in this instance would be a wasted effort. Why use dozens of gliders to create an expensive catalyst, merely to move a block several spaces, when a single glider can already move it (and it can be moved further by using several similar reactions in succession?)

As for the term "prodigal sign", that seems to be something that is in agpsearch (hence on Catagolue), although the link you provided just points to the object, which does not actually mention its name. I have never heard that name used for that object, and I can't find anywhere else it is used either (e.g. Google search doesn't show it on any sites, like the wiki or Life lexicon).

Does anyone else know where this name originally came from?
gmc_nxtman wrote:Nice synthesis! I think this one should have a name other than 23P6.2. Simply naming it Nicolay's p6 might do.
Thanks. The original synthesis was by Jason Summers, and I later made a slight improvement to it. In my database, I call it "Nicolay Beluchenko's P6 between two eaters" (because there are also larger versions with different stators, that are not significant for the purposes of finding unique oscillators, but are significant when creating glider syntheses, e.g. the 25-bit "Nicolay Beluchenko's P6 between eater and integral")

(By the way, the way you drew the pattern above is not an oscillator, but rather a predecessor to it; the lower eater should have its jaw open, which can be seen by advancing the pattern 6 generations).
gmc_nxtman wrote:This should probably be in the beehive bend tail synthesis database:
It already is. In fact, it's the preferred method to make this object.
See: http://codercontest.com/mniemiec/14/14-161.rle

User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1149
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman » July 18th, 2015, 7:00 am

mniemiec wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:I meant in terms of slow-salvo; if one were to construct a spaceship, it would most likely use salvos to construct the prodigals, which would be incredibly expensive. Name from here.
A slow salvo in this instance would be a wasted effort. Why use dozens of gliders to create an expensive catalyst, merely to move a block several spaces, when a single glider can already move it (and it can be moved further by using several similar reactions in succession?)
That was my point - that it would be impractical as a caterpillar project.
mniemec wrote:(By the way, the way you drew the pattern above is not an oscillator, but rather a predecessor to it; the lower eater should have its jaw open, which can be seen by advancing the pattern 6 generations).
Fixed.
mniemec wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:This should probably be in the beehive bend tail synthesis database:
It already is. In fact, it's the preferred method to make this object.
See: http://codercontest.com/mniemiec/14/14-161.rle
Well, then the example in the wiki is outdated.
Last edited by gmc_nxtman on July 18th, 2015, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

mniemiec
Posts: 1156
Joined: June 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by mniemiec » July 18th, 2015, 7:30 am

gmc_nxtman wrote:Well, then the example in the wiki is outdated.
I've noticed that many of the syntheses from the wiki, especially for still-lifes, came from my old web site (which was last updated in 1999), which in turn were largely based on the work of David Buckingham and others).

My new site was updated a few months ago, and some of the data on it is up to a year out of date (especially regarding 18-bit still-lifes, some complex oscillators and spaceships, and some of Bob Shemyakin's random objects that can be synthesized out of 4 gliders or a few more), but generally, it's much more up to date than a lot of syntheses on the wiki. When in doubt, try checking both and comparing the results. For exotic spaceships, you can also try searching these forums, which is where their syntheses have been first posted.

User avatar
calcyman
Posts: 2255
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 4:32 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by calcyman » July 18th, 2015, 8:46 am

mniemiec wrote:As for the term "prodigal sign", that seems to be something that is in agpsearch (hence on Catagolue), although the link you provided just points to the object, which does not actually mention its name. I have never heard that name used for that object, and I can't find anywhere else it is used either (e.g. Google search doesn't show it on any sites, like the wiki or Life lexicon).

Does anyone else know where this name originally came from?
Regarding the term 'prodigal', here is an excerpt from Marc LeBrun on the etymology (in code tags for preformatting purposes):

Code: Select all

 >="Mike Stay"
 > sum is to integral as prod is to what?
 > I.e. is there a name for exp(integral(log(f(x)),dx))?
 > Where do I worry about branch cuts in that expression?

 >="Richard Schroeppel"
 > [editorial comment:  Gosper calls these Prodigals.  I don't think
 > they have any non-obvious proerties, but it is strange there's no
 > "official" name. --Rich]

I must confess to coining "prodigal" for the "continuous product" (add 'em 
to get a "prodigal sum"<;-)

You can worry about the branch cuts in that expression if you want, but 
usually I simply offer a prayer to Euler and blithely proceed, then go back 
later and check results.

This may actually be unreasonably effective, because you can define the 
prodigal directly as a limit, analogous with the integral, instead of as a 
transform of an integral.  (Martian mathematicians started with the 
prodigal, and then defined the integral by analogy!).

While in some sense prodigals are "trivial", I advocate greater use of them 
because in certain situations they make things clearer and/or suggest 
interesting ideas that otherwise get lost in complicated expressions.

Continuously compounded interest is naturally expressed as a prodigal, as 
are certain kinds of cumulative probabilities (consider a particle 
"deciding" whether to decay at each uncountable instant), for examples.

Stirling's factorial approximation is basically the Bernoulli expansion of 
a prodigal.

Note that instead of an arbitrary constant offset prodigals have an 
arbitrary constant scale factor (any application to big-O notation?).

Speaking of notation, it's fun to write a "stretchy-P" for the prodigal, 
analogous to the "stretchy-S" of the integral:

    /\
   |_/   qx
   |    u
   |
\/

(Easy to scribble, but how the heck do you get this graphic into documents?)

Note that the "quintessential" qx, the analog of the differential dx, goes 
in the exponent.

The inverse prodigal is of course

     1/qx     d(ln u)/dx    du/(u dx)
   qu     =  e           = e

and there are naturally definite prodigals and the like.

A provocative application is extending the idea of
   defining polynomials as the product of a countable number of zero monomials
to
   defining functions as prodigals with uncountable numbers of "roots".

(Note that, unlike polynomials, the function value need not be zero at any 
"root" point!)

For example,
                      x
    1     qz         x
   P (x-z)   =  ----------
    0                  x-1
                e (x-1)

is the function defined by the unit interval "root segment".

More generally, a function f(x) can be constructed as a prodigal over ALL 
"zeros" z (in the complex plane, say) weighted with multiplicity mu(z):

                 mu(z) qz
   f(x) = P (x-z)

Then we can view f and mu as "zero transforms" of each other (with 
suggestive analogy to Fourier convolution?).

But that's about as far as I've managed to plod... maybe someone else will 
have fun prodding this further.

"Enjoy"!
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 18th, 2015, 6:46 pm

How do I find catalysts to substitute still lifes in a reaction, when I can't run Python?
In this case I wish to 'catalyst' the block:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
7bo$5bobo$6b2o4bo$10b2o$7b2o2b2o$2o5bobo$2o5bo!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 7007
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by dvgrn » July 18th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:How do I find catalysts to substitute still lifes in a reaction, when I can't run Python?
The search programs that place catalysts for you aren't written in Python. You could download and learn to use Bellman (probably a good choice for this case), CatForce, catalyst/catgl, or ptbsearch. Most of these are C or C++ utilities.

You may be able to find compiled binary executables of many of these that run on your computer, in the relevant forum threads. If not, you'll have to compile the source code yourself.

Unfortunately this is probably unfamiliar territory for you. If you have to install a compiler, you're likely to run into the same problems you're having with installing Python. Even if you already have a compiler available, you'll most likely run into compiler errors that are considerably more difficult than Python install errors.

-- But why do you want to catalyze this reaction, exactly? You already have three synchronized gliders needed to initialize this reaction. There are a large number of ways to place two gliders to build that block, so then you'd end up with a nice clean five-glider synthesis of your three boats.

And it's quite possible that the block can be replaced by a single glider from some direction or other, with the appropriate timing. I haven't tried all the options, so it can be all your discovery...!

User avatar
The Turtle
Posts: 102
Joined: May 6th, 2015, 8:14 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by The Turtle » July 19th, 2015, 10:12 am

dvgrn wrote:
Gustavo6046 wrote:How do I find catalysts to substitute still lifes in a reaction, when I can't run Python?
The search programs that place catalysts for you aren't written in Python. You could download and learn to use Bellman (probably a good choice for this case), CatForce, catalyst/catgl, or ptbsearch. Most of these are C or C++ utilities.

You may be able to find compiled binary executables of many of these that run on your computer, in the relevant forum threads. If not, you'll have to compile the source code yourself.

Unfortunately this is probably unfamiliar territory for you. If you have to install a compiler, you're likely to run into the same problems you're having with installing Python. Even if you already have a compiler available, you'll most likely run into compiler errors that are considerably more difficult than Python install errors.
Just wondering...
Which search utilities are written in Python for Golly?
Are there any C/C++ programs "translated" into Python? (I doubt there are any)
Only two things are constant: change and the speed of light.

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Gustavo6046 » July 19th, 2015, 11:32 am

The Turtle wrote: Are there any C/C++ programs "translated" into Python? (I doubt there are any)
I guess you can find these in online C++-to-Python converters.
I wish to run Bellman. Download link and instructions please :)
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1149
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman » July 19th, 2015, 3:10 pm

Useless crystal

Code: Select all

x = 262, y = 265, rule = B3/S23
bobo$2b2o$2bo3$2bo$obo$b2o16$24bobo$25b2o$25bo3$25bo$23bobo$24b2o16$
47bobo$48b2o$48bo3$48bo$46bobo$47b2o16$70bobo$71b2o$71bo3$71bo$69bobo$
70b2o16$93bobo$94b2o$94bo3$94bo$92bobo$93b2o16$116bobo$117b2o$117bo3$
117bo$115bobo$116b2o16$139bobo$140b2o$140bo3$140bo$138bobo$139b2o16$
162bobo$163b2o$163bo3$163bo$161bobo$162b2o16$185bobo$186b2o$186bo3$
186bo$184bobo$185b2o16$208bobo$209b2o$209bo3$209bo$207bobo$208b2o16$
231bobo$232b2o$232bo3$232bo$230bobo$231b2o16$254bobo$255b2o$255bo3$
255bo$253bobo$254b2o$260bo$259bobo$259bobo$260bo!
Not sure if this is helpful

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
2b3o2b2o$bo2bobo2bo$4bobo3bo$4bobo$o3bobo$bo2bobo2bo$2b2o2b3o!
Interesting beacon reaction

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 11, rule = B3/S23
2b2o$2b2o$2o$2o5b2o$7bobo$7bo3$4b3o$4bo$5bo!
Last edited by gmc_nxtman on July 19th, 2015, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply