Talk to Transformer

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
Ian07

Talk to Transformer

Post by Ian07 » June 19th, 2019, 12:33 am

EDIT: Although Talk to Transformer is no longer free to use, a free trial is available here that allows up to 10,000 characters to be generated per week.

By Saka's request, this is a thread for results from Talk to Transformer, a neural network which generates text based on an initial prompt.

"Conway's Game of Life, also known as the Game of Life or simply Life, is a cellular automaton devised by the British mathematician John Horton Conway in 1970. It is the best-known example of a cellular automaton.

The "game" is actually a zero-player game, meaning that its evolution is determined by its initial state, needing no input from human players. One interacts with the Game of Life by creating an initial configuration and observing how it evolves. In Conway's Game, the user selects one of more than a few combinations and a final configuration is obtained, creating the final configuration.

A cellular automaton can be described as a computer program that has no input from any human player. The initial configuration is derived from the initial configuration of the Game of Life, which was chosen when the initial configuration was first created. This way, the configuration cannot be "random" or "manipulated" by the computer, but rather can be "predicted" or created by the player based on their current environment (whereas in most other programs, one does have to predict the environment the whole time in order for this to be computable).

The Game of Life does not involve any programming as is possible for an ordinary game with only a few rules. Rather, the rules themselves exist only in the memory of the cellular automaton; they do not require input"
Last edited by Ian07 on November 16th, 2020, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saka

Re: Talk to Transformer

Post by Saka » June 19th, 2019, 12:50 am

The Famous Quotes thread is a good source for prompts:
There may be bugs in gfind. In general, the following may help:

If you are using Mac OS X, it should display more information. You might be disappointed if it does not:

gfind is in the search box, just like all other file systems! To learn more about this feature or how to set it up, see the command-line interface section.

is in the search box, just like all other file systems! To learn more about this feature or how to set it up, see the command-line interface section. If you are using GNU's Unix command line interface, and gfind doesn't appear when you click the search button, set it up manually manually to look for gfind. On Mac OS X, for example, find it with the Ctrl-G command. Also, see section F.1 below for how to disable searching for gfind entirely. If you encounter this, your command prompt may not display all the files you are searching for. To determine if the search is missing something, see Section E.1.4.1.

If you are using another file-system (e.g., another Windows operating system) on your network, it might be faster not to search for gfind on the command line but to execute gfind. If no error message is present, then gfind has been installed.

---
As well as lifewiki:
Sir Robin is also known by its systematic name 282P6H2V1, and is alternatively called seahorse or Minstrel 0 / M0 (see Tagalongs below). It is based on a partial found by Tomas Rokicki, which makes up about 62% of the ship, and which was itself an independent rediscovery of roughly half of a partial found by Josh Ball in April 2017. Sir Robin is the first elementary knightship in Conway's Game of Life. A scientific paper describing the method used to find the ship is forthcoming.

A more thorough description of the ship's structure can be found on the USS Williams on the site of it's discovery by Jon Fadness; this includes the possibility that there may be hidden treasures within that system. I was also inspired to write an article on the USS Williams when I came across two different pictures of the vessel, both of which, as I discovered in my research, had the same data, the same coordinates, and the same description.

Sir Robin Ship

I decided I would give more details about the ship when I first saw and described a partial of it by a researcher (who I'll just call R2 for short as he doesn't want the attention):

I discovered a partial of HMS Lyth, first discovered by R2 in an image from May 2015, and the complete image from

---
Or google translate:
("i have decided to cook chicken" -> Russian: Я решил приготовить курицу)
Я решил приготовить курицу. и простояй в некеватли русской, а Рограничу, ت еин ОХЕО к эти нафили моложить Я осримоления Я этого как и свяже низ вмерей, за такостийте приготовить писсужно интерного бесплавления.

А вы усптаном решил в просточной от компецекс

-> English:
I decided to cook a chicken. and stand in the Russian nekovatli, and Rogranichnuyu, ت ein Oheo to these nafili younger

And you decided to usstanom in a simple from Compcex

---
Or search program queries..
./lls -S lingeling -p 4 -x 3 -y 0 -i -b 15 15 -r pB1e-c2345678/S012345678.csv -w 4 -p 11 -n 2 pD1e-c2345678/D12345678.csv -r pC1e-c2345678/C12345678.csv -u ui-s0/iS 0 -P 0 -y 1 -s 0 -r p1e/C1e 1 -A 4 -E 4 -p 4 -I 2 -t 3 -o 2 -a 7/8/16 4/4/15 3/4/14 3/1/14 2/28/13 2/26/13 2/26/13 2/26/12 2/26/12 2/26/11 2 5/19/09 2/24/09 2/24/09 2/24/09 2 2/21/08 2/17/08 2/13/08 2/12/08 2 7/14/07 2/9/07 2/4/07 2/4/06 2/4/06 2 1/4/04 2/4/02 2/12/01 2/11/01 2 1/8/

./apgluxe -n 10000 -k anon --rule b3s237e --symmetry D2_+2 D3_-2 -c 100000 --log n --log-time n --fetchable n 1 23 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 * a2a * a4a * a4b * a6a * a6b * a7a * a7b * a8a * a8b * a9a * a9b * aa1 / apgluxe -n 10000 -k anon --rule b3s238e --symmetry D2_+2 D3_-2 -c 100000 --log n --log-time n --fetchable n

The final result is shown below:

0 0 20 1000000 1000000 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 100000 1000000 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 110000 110000 0 0 0 0 0 00010000 00000000 111000 111000 1000000 00010001 00010000 0 00010000 111000 112000 112000 111000 111000 1000000 112000 1000000 0 0 0 112

fluffykitty

Post by fluffykitty » June 19th, 2019, 1:18 am

Talk to Transformer wrote:By Saka's request, this is a thread for results from Talk to Transformer, a neural network which generates text based on an initial prompt. I've been very happy with the results, so here's what Transformer's author, Saka, has to say about what he's done:

The code was written by a friend of mine and he's very good as well and it is a lot easier than what I'm trying to do with the TFLIST, so it's working and there are problems still. (I'll fix these later after I've spent more time on the code!)

Saka went on to discuss some of the challenges that he's faced while building this text processing. For example:

The TFLIST isn't Turing-complete, so it's slow, which means it takes a lot of time to run. This is a problem when we are writing texts that are more complicated and/or complex enough that it's likely to take a lot of time to run the program for.

Text processing isn't easy, because every time you use the code to process text, you're running on multiple parallel threads which consumes a significant amount of electricity.

Text processing is slow because the computer has to know in advance what kind of text you're going to use to create the text. You've got to remember to save the text (or
Does anyone know what TFLIST is?

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 1:34 am

This is hilarious.

Once upon a time, there was a big, hungry, llama-hating lion with a flaming head called Bambi. He'd walk down hillside after hillside, charging at every person, screaming all the way up to the tops of cliffs—a thousand-meter drop from the top into the deep chasm below. Once he finally killed every human on that particular hillside. And he didn't care. If anything, he wanted you to be the same way.

Bambi eventually became big enough, a real big beast, and he was all alone. When we started making the film, Bambi was too scared to walk down the hill again. He was too young, too strong, too fat to kill people, and he needed to find another way to survive. We made him do it all again, with just a bit of inspiration from old times, and our vision eventually grew very big enough that he took on three identities at once—Big Bambi, Big Big, and finally Big Bambawhi.

After Bambi's last transformation, he was named "Bambi the Great," since the name is a term borrowed from the native Indian for a bull, although there are many variations of this. He now walks with bony plates (to help him keep a proper level of balance), and his teeth are sharp, like he

Once upon a time, there was a big, hungry, oyster
-faced old man who did no work; he was a member of the Church. He had just turned seventy-five.

"There's your work," was his response to one question.

This man was the father of three children ages three to six. He was a well-travelled young man; he loved his country. So he took care of his children well by giving them the best, freshest bread to eat, and the best, freshest milk to drink.

One day, after he'd stopped answering all the questions about his work, a visitor came to his family and asked him why he was not going to school. "You have not asked me, sir," he answered. "I'm busy. The Church has an old man."

The old man, he told the boy, was a member of the Church; he had come into the town to see the beautiful gardens which were being opened up at his old home. He went home and began to teach them to the other children.

That night, with the help of the other children, and through a kind neighbour, he built a garden, which in several places grew to all the land near here, and spread it as wide as the land. The new garden was bigger than that of the old man.

The cat wants lasagna. She doesn't care what they say or how old you are or what your job title is. She's all about the food. She loves a good dinner out, especially good French, Italian, or Italian American food. I am a fan of pizza, but I know that she also enjoys the comfort food she is made to eat at home. The best thing about a cat is that she is so friendly, but I can't stress enough how important we are to keep our interactions as professional as possible. The only time she ever lets go of food is if it is not in her mouth! You must make sure you are not missing any vital sign signs.

The Cat has very little or no experience handling cat food, but she is very good about giving you something you can clean up afterwards. Her diet can range from a lot of raw fish to even whole chicken. This is an example of a good and good cat feeding routine.

I believe that the cat can learn to love her family more than you ever can. When I first came to live with these cats a couple of years ago, they were very clingy and constantly checking on me like I was some sort of crazy alien creature from outer space. There were times when I could not trust the quality of their food and often spent hours alone in my apartment, hoping, praying, and praying to not be

T-series ain't nothing but a b**** lasagna with cheese."

I know, you thought I went off-topic…

"…and don't worry too hard about it, it's just my opinions and I understand they can't change something in the blink of an eye, but I think I'll stick by that one. I'll keep you guys updated as I learn more."

"I will be your guest. I have no problem accepting your offer."

What do you mean 'I have no problem accepting yours'…!! If you really think that, just do it. Do you really believe that it's because of the free will of her parents that she's stuck in this position? If that's the case, then you have a very long way to go to prove me wrong as a man. I think I've proved myself well enough with my own free will. After this situation, even if it's just for one year, then we're done here.

If they want to continue using the slave girls to have sex…no worries, after a second year in this position it'll get better, right? But, you should understand by now, I'm not completely crazy like what you're writing in this letter. You've proven yourself as not only an enemy to the empire, but also an enemy to us as well. There were

oink to see how the situation develops.

Rafael and his partner were walking through the city. It was a nice morning morning to see the city. His partner was not feeling too well, but Rafael insisted that they keep going as they always do. They found a park that the sun was already setting. Rafael had no time to go looking for food after he arrived, because he was also at the park. He went after them, but they were already gone by then. He told his partner that he needed a place to rest. They left him there and he went home feeling good.

After some time passed, when Rafael and his partner were walking again, Rafael realized they weren't there. As soon as he turned around, he saw that something wasn't right. He turned around with his back to the park and there was a man sitting on Rafael's right hand, wearing his business suits and sporting sunglasses.

The two walked away. They walked back after two minutes each, but their partner was so scared, he couldn't stand the thought of walking again alone at night.

A while after that, he realized that he saw the man again from afar, but it was in another park, and in another place. He knew that they were in a different place but had no idea what had happened. He kept walking until they reached his house. There, his

Talktotransformer is stupid, because it does everything a Transformer should, and it uses its trans-particle-fluxing power rather than a real Transformer. It looks like a giant Transformer that's been melted down and melted down again, with a real Transformer as a cover. It is not a robot, and it should NOT be. You'd think that the original idea would have been to simply build an actual Transformer and make it more human-looking, or something like that.

But you haven't found it. And the only way it'll go in this universe is if the Transformer isn't human-looking, that is, if it's a robot, it's going to have "glues" under all kinds of things, and it will just slide down out of the Transformer and disappear in a puff of smoke. We've never seen trans-particles and whatnot in the original movie that can melt down other things, no matter if it's a Transformer that's supposed to be real or something else that may or may not have something behind it. This is a movie that shows us nothing in real life when it comes to Transformer-based vehicles, and this is even more of a surprise when you consider that they only have a handful. This is, and should be, a problem for any Transformer movie, and

fluffykitty

Post by fluffykitty » June 19th, 2019, 1:45 am

Metamath> i think the one that was made with a bit of effort can be made with lesser effort by just removing that stuff on the console and making it look a bit more like PC [01:01] <Wesandeac> no [01:01] <Wesandeac> there's actually 2 different versions of the patch in there to cover both sides [01:02] <Wesandeac> but that won't help much and has a much higher chance of breaking things [01:02] <Wesandeac> also if you make an entirely new engine it won't help a ton, not unless they make something really awesome [01:02] <Wesandeac> but hey [01:02] <Wesandeac> there's something very exciting about finding a way to implement game mechanics over code [01:03] <Wesandeac> so yeah [01:03] <Arcanis_> I wonder if they are still working on the whole "you should never use them even though you like them" talk on steam. [01:03] <Wesandeac> there's only one of the two available right now though [01:03] <Wesandeac> so basically [01:03] <Arcanis_> Do you expect to see the end of PC-only

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 7:05 am

Copperhead is a c/10 orthogonal spaceship discovered by "zdr" on March 5, 2016 using a modified version of gfind known as zfind.[1] It was the first spaceship of this speed to be discovered, and surprised many due to its small size and high period.

Description

Copperhead is an orthogonal spaceship found in the region of the Pleiades in the constellation Draco.[citation needed]

Copperhead shows a large central portion with an upper section of cylindrical shape and outer edge shown in blue. The entire structure in this section is surrounded by a dense cloud of ions that appear blue, yellow, green, yellow-green, red-red, red-black-red, orange-orange, orange-red and orange-violet.

The outer edge of the spaceship has a dark gray, grayish disc surrounding it. It is covered by a cloud of plasma, and the middle part of a thick layer of liquid hydrogen around the central portion of the spaceship.[citation needed]

Fireship[1] is a c/10 orthogonal spaceship discovered by Simon Ekström on 20 March 2016[2] when looking for tagalongs for the copperhead. It is not considered a true tagalong (although it is commonly referred to as one) due to three of the tagalong's ten phases interacting with the copperhead's block.[3]
Due to the huge tail spark it produces, it has been used to create c/10 puffers and rakes using a glider loop system.
When looking for tagalongs, a c/10 puffer or rake has been constructed for a short period of time. The puffers are then used to build a c/10 tagalong.
When this c/10 puffer is finished (to the satisfaction of the crew of the ship) the c/10 tagalong will be completely completed and the crew will take over and control the final phase of the voyage.
With the completion of the c/10 tagalong, a new c/10 ship has been added to the crew that can be upgraded on any of the available upgrade ships.
The ship currently on the map is named (and currently the only available) "Tall Boy." He will appear in the ship's entry for the following time:
Day 1: 1h
Day 2: 1h
Day 3:

It has some surprising intuition:

A spark is a pattern that dies. The term is typically used to describe a collection of cells periodically thrown off by an oscillator or spaceship, but other dying patterns, particulary those consisting of only one or two cells (such as those produced by certain glider collisions, for example), are also described as sparks. For examples of small sparks see unix and heavyweight spaceship. For examples of much larger sparks, see Schick engine and phi spark.

The term 'spark' can be used both to describe a series of cells as well as individuals. As an example, a spark might be a long string of cells that can be traced (e.g. as shown here). Each dot is a cell, and each cell is a separate spark. The point at which the string runs out is called a state, which has a set of conditions - as in the definition of the 'state system' system in the standard. The cell at the state 'state 5 is now in a state of death and the spark is in a state of infinite spark', so that one cell is dying, and another cell is alive, and so on. This example is one of several examples in which the word sparks refers to multiple cells. This is an example of the state system and not the concept of the state system defined by the C standard. The point at which the string runs out,

The other thing I understand is that κ is 1-inaccessible if it is the κth inaccessible cardinal, and I guess it’s probably n+1 inaccessible if it’s the κth n-inaccessible cardinal.
The other other thing I get is that κ is hyper-inaccessible if it’s κ-inaccessible.
The other other other thing I think I get is that κ is 1-hyper-inaccessible if it’s the κth hyper-inaccessible number, and
it’s n+1-hyper-inaccessible if it’s the κth n-hyper-inaccessible number.
I love the jargon at the end of this page:
we can't go beyond any of the ones I've just covered without losing our minds. In fact, I just want to run through one of them now because I'm so invested in the fact that we don't know. I know I must have missed at least one more:
In general, there are two ways to write (and interpret) ∘ : ( ⊛ ) or ( ⊙ ) . These two forms are both defined in terms of (∗) and ∘ (or ∘). If you want to think it is (∗)

This one is especially funny since I'm not religious (I'm an agnostic):
Also, can somebody describe (cue laughtrack) indescribable cardinals? (I don’t expect you to speak of the ineffables, of course.) And is that why you think the Pope is so hated?

This interview has been edited and condensed for clarity. It was conducted for the purpose of transparency for readers, and will eventually appear in another edition. My original article on the Pope may be found here.

A version of this article appeared on Religion News Service.
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
not active here but active on discord

Saka

Post by Saka » June 19th, 2019, 7:14 am

I like how it puts [citation needed]
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?" Well they've found a solution. And it's not an easily applied concept.

The solution was developed by a German-American researcher named Herbert Marcuse for his students at the School of Social Sciences of the University of California-Berkeley's School of Industrial Engineering.

In 1982, the psychologist and writer, who would go on to be a regular contributor to the New York Times and other publications across the media, created the famous acronym WATTRACT, for World Association of Technological Transfer.

It began with a simple phrase: If, when an individual wants to transfer a skill, we can use technology in the process. The idea was a simple one, and it quickly became a popular buzzword in America about the need for technology to meet the new, 21st-century demands of a global work environment. Even though today technology is in constant debate whether it has a place or not, Marcuse felt he had to take the call.

By the year 2002, the WATTRACT was used in hundreds of articles, books, and presentations in all media — broadcast and print. The name stuck, because when it comes to technology transfer, technology seems to be constantly getting better and better, not just when it comes to getting a thing done but how or--

The 0E0P metacell is a unit cell constructed by Adam P. Goucher between 2014 and 2018.[1] Like Goucher's previous p1 megacell, it is capable of simulating any rule using the standard eight cell neighborhood, including non-totalistic rules. In contrast to the previous metacell, the 0E0P has been optimized to be able to be simulated with a much large variety of rule sets, whereas Goucher's metacell is limited to having rules that allow for large set expansions. However, there are some rules that cannot be simulated even with the metacell, such as the 0E0P can only use non-inclusive set expansions; set expansion is required for any number to satisfy the rule such as 4. While the 0E0P is quite powerful in the field of simulated finite sets, the 0E0P can also be used to expand on the classic metacell by making a set. The 1E0P metacell, developed between 2014 and 2016, is a completely different design and is intended for use with finite sets (not to be confused with Goucher's prior metacell, which is based on the GRIB metacell).

Goucher's metacell is a great example of how many different approaches to finite elements are used. However, the
Last edited by Saka on June 19th, 2019, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 7:17 am

Saka wrote: The solution was developed by a German-American researcher named Herbert Marcuse for his students at the School of Social Sciences of the University of California-Berkeley's School of Industrial Engineering.
Under the project, Mr Marcuse's students produced a computer program that could create virtual objects from data from 3D printers.

In effect it is the same as creating an "intrusion sensor" within that data. But the "Intuitive Digital Designer," or IDD, could be used on existing 3D print machines where there aren't any extruders.

It would generate an image from three images or from a mixture of images. The model then could be printed and stored as a photo.

"The new IDD enables a user to create the data on the desktop but not have to go in and download different versions and formats," said Mr Marcuse at a conference.

The model - which is the prototype of a more efficient version - has already seen significant progress, such as its ability to draw, and to perform complex shapes.

What will work is the ability of the viewer to look at the 3D print machine and determine what it looks like. It would then ask the machine to model the design from the data - and from other 3D print machines - by generating patterns.

These patterns would tell the user how to create the object

If you're the person that uploaded to Sakagolue illegally, please PM me. If you're a tournament organizer, please PM me and I will remove offending images. *EDIT*: As requested, I have taken down an image that was uploaded without following any relevant laws, so it'll soon be back up. Feel free to ask me if I can add additional images or upload a different image.

The following is a list of all of the information provided by Sakagolue. Most of it was provided to me by the event organisers.

SCHEDULES

We will be running double standard on Saturday so we recommend arriving early to the event so you have plenty of time to check-in. Registration starts at 11:00am and it will be a 5 minute wait if you arrive earlier.

*Registration on Saturday does not guarantee access to the venue.

*Tickets for singles, 3-8am doubles, 8-12am singles, and 12-18am doubles do not guarantee immediate entry to the event.

CASES:

*All players who register during the registration period must have a valid IGC certificate and proof of ID when using the online entry system.

*Players who register between 1st and 6th, they will have an additional charge of 5,000 yen (about USD 60.49) for

Oh, I get it— inaccessible numbers are to aleph_n what epsilon numbers are to w^n:
All inaccessible numbers κ = aleph_κ.

And so, from this, we can deduce the first two terms— Λ = a, Σ = c + Γ = λ = n. All that's left are the third term.
If c and n are both finite, then n has a finite complement. But κ + c + Γ = λ + n + c + a. This would imply that if n could have a finite complement, c must have a finite complement.
So— we now know what is the third term. — and the first two terms are a bit hard to figure out.
For example, — how about a finite-cement number ? — what is its complement ? — or, instead, how does it compare ?
We need only find a finite complement for it, which is c = c' and a = a' in the finite complement formula. — but we want a finite complement , which is
A = λ(n, c) + Â(n, c') = c + a + Â(n, c') = c' + a. — let us make an approximation: — if we take the prime factors, we obtain
A = c + A'
In this case, as we had already learned in chapter 11, we would obtain
C ⊥ A', ⊆ A', ⊇ ∃ n , ² a ⊥ ⊆ ⊇ ⊃ n , and λ Â ( n , c ) = λ ( Â , a') = Â + ⊆ ⊃ a' Â ( n , c') = ⊆ ⊃ ⊃ Â⊆ Â ( n , c') ⊉
where  = a ,  = a', λ  =  ⊆ ⊃ and ⊉ = ⊆ Â.
If we take the elements, we obtain
C ⊥ C⋅ ⊕ C⋅
and in the case of integers the elements of the interval are
C0 ⊀ C1 ⊐ C2 ⊐
C ⊘ C . C ⊪ C2
These are all known elements of the interval, not counting the two that are not so; the sum of them can be considered the sum of all the other parts, so therefore the interval must be an array.
C0 = 0 ∞ C0 = √ − C
and from this equation we get all the elements, so it is obvious that we can find the integers directly from the intervals. That makes our problem even easier, because the integers are also numbers that cannot be made up.
The interval is exactly 1 in the same way we can get all the other integers. We do so by finding the number of integers in the interval, where we also add up and put up the numbers.
The elements are integers, not strings; if they were strings, then the lengths would also be integers. It is clear that the integers must be a composite of the integers. But we can still prove from the formulas that their lengths would also be integers, without using strings; they were converted from strings.

That's a pretty crummy textbook.

saka wrote: Goucher's metacell is a great example of how many different approaches to finite elements are used. However, the

core idea here is that of "partitioning," a process of decomposing a finite array into smaller elements so that each can be used independently.

To learn more about partitioning, see the chapter "Dividing an Array of Sine and Cosine," which I wrote a while back for the book Elements of Arithmetic: Principles and Practice. For a more in-depth explanation, the "C-Sine Partitioning" method article in the book is an excellent place to start.

A simple example of partitioning would be the following:

a:3b:5 c:4b:7 d:b:5

Here's what the first few rows of the "0" column would look like:

Notice that the "0" column is exactly "3" and "0" is exactly "5". The order of the components is:

0 0 4-3 1 2 3 4 b 5 7

Now notice the rows that are identical in position: the first five rows.

(For my example, this would just copy this output with a bunch of different combinations, just to see the general idea.)

Note the similarity between the row 5 and row 4. This makes

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 7:38 am

I'm both disappointed and confused

Sir Robin is the first knightship in Conway's Game of Life. Here is a soup producing it:

[0:15:33PM] <Kasidir> I saw it

[0:15:55PM] <Kasidir> That made me laugh

[0:16:00PM] <Kasidir> I had to look again

[0:16:06PM] <Kasidir> Did you see all those red hearts?

[0:16:24PM] <Kasidir> What a great joke.

[0:16:25PM] <Kasidir> Now I have to make a decision on the knightship

[0:16:37PM] <Kasidir> The first knight of Conway's Game of Life is the knight of St John and St Agnes

EDIT: Took everything TTT spit out, sha256-d it, converted to bitmap, and got this:

Code: Select all

.o..oo..o.....oo
.oo..ooo.o..o..o
...ooooo.ooooo..
.o...o.o...o.ooo
...o.o.o.o.o....
.....ooooooo..o.
....o.ooo.oo.o..
oo.o..o..o.....o
.o...o.o.oo..o..
ooo.ooo..oo.oooo
..ooooo..o.o..oo
....oo.......o.o
.oo....o.o.oo.o.
..o.o...ooo.oo..
oo....o.ooo..ooo
.o.oo.ooo..oooo.
Last edited by testitemqlstudop on June 19th, 2019, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 7:44 am

short n sweet
Remember to use wikipidae.ord
to look up ordinals.
It could help avoid an infinite search for ordinals.

Saka

Post by Saka » June 19th, 2019, 7:47 am

I predict that later in 2019, you will see the same thing happen to the UK's economic future."

Image copyright Reuters Image caption China and Japan have long complained that Britain is not sufficiently willing to trade with them over trade disputes

At the opening of the Asian Financial Forum (AFF), the UK's flagship summit - with a large audience of business leaders from around the Asian region - Mr Hammond said a stronger currency would "reduce the trade barriers" between the two countries.

There have been several recent moves by Japanese exporters to try to improve their export growth, partly to gain access to the UK market via the EU market, but also because the Bank of England has increased stimulus to prop up their exports.

Some analysts speculate, however, that such a move could be part of a more aggressive foreign policy by Japan to try to make up for the falling fortunes of its manufacturing sector in the wake of a severe recession.

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 19th, 2019, 7:48 am

This does not say anything...
The crystal structure of ammonium tris(pentasulfido)platinum(IV) dihydrate. A correction.

Inorganic mineral crystal structures

A crystal structure of ammonium tris(pentasulfido)platinum(IV) dihydrate.

Inorganic structures

A structural diagram.

Anomales, crystals, crystals - crystal-crystallization theory and application.

Inorganic solids containing crystalline materials such as quartz

A crystalline crystal in a non-crystalline crystal material.

Anomaleds-type compound materials: organic, inorganic, inorganic-organic-inorganic

Inorganic solids made up of inorganic materials,

Inorganic solids containing inorganic materials (polymers), with the addition of elements, metals, or polymers (including:

Semiconductance, magnetic

Pole spacing and phase

Crystal structure

This contains ad?
Has something gone haywire? Let us know about it!
Email us at hello@journals.org or use the contact form on our blog.

AUTHORS

The JPSP is a joint project between The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Texas and Texas A&M - Dallas.

Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and University of Texas at Dallas will be giving away tickets to JPSP. In the event that you win a ticket, your name will be published to the ticket drawing page.

Well...also has ad!
The updated hotkey map detailing the LifeViewer keyboard controls is here.Comments, feedback, suggestions and bug reports welcome! Thanks!

2.0.12 • Bug fixes and performance improvements.

• New hotkey: LifeViewer now supports custom shortcuts to toggle different view configurations.

• Bug fixes and performance improvements.

This update includes new features:

• More convenient quick search for notes, notes lists and events.

• Improved handling of keyboard mapping problems by moving to the same file path as the Windows registry key "HKLMv3" to avoid an unwanted conflict. Previously, it was possible for LifeViewer to make changes to its settings just by using the Windows Registry Editor.

• Improved error reporting from LifeViewer's built-in app.

• Bug fixes and performance improvements.

LifeViewer 2.0 is available on iOS at http://lifeviewer.com. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and join the discussion by emailing support@lifeviewer.com.

Thank you so much for using LifeViewer!

1.7.2 Bug fixes and performance enhancements that address stability and performance issues discovered during development. If you experience any issue with the app, please visit the LifeViewer Facebook page and post to us that you're currently using LifeViewer, too or

EDIT:
Note that HashLife performs very poorly on highly chaotic patterns, so in those cases you are better off switching to QuickLife. As soon as the patterns change, QuickLife's CPU load will increase to the same levels as HashLife.

3. Performance

Since HashLife is compiled against a variety of popular compilers, I'm not going to write up how to optimize, and I do not expect you as long. Let's just stick to what I find is the best use of CPU.

The best use of CPU I could find is when using a multiples of 4, for both single-threaded benchmarks and multi-threaded benchmarks. This means that when you multiply the number of objects, you will get double the total amount.

For example, given the total number of objects 10 on each thread will be 16 bits/thread (with a 128 bit stack. The stack will be 8 blocks large).

4. Performance is the Holy Grail

This is how I measure how fast HashLife is. The default configuration (in my machine, at 1GB RAM) is running 4x slower. That is, it runs a single core faster than my 32-bit dual-core machine.

In many situations you don't really care about the absolute speed of your machine, when all you want to do is to compare performance against other solutions and

EDIT2:What the...
x = 9, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
b2o2bob2o$o2bo2b2o$bobo$2bo$8bo$6b3o$5bo$6bo$7b2o!

7+7=9! 7+7= 9! = 9! = 9! = 3! = 3! = 3! = 2o7o2=7o2, 3o$1=2$o$1= 2. $o8o2$o$a$o2$6o$o! 7+7=1=1=1=1=1=1=
1$o$5$-o$
(1n1n12o)$o$2$o$o$1$o2$o$o2$-o$
7=1=1=1=1=1=1=1=1=1=1=4=4= 6=1a=6a=6a=6a=7=1$o8o2$o$6o0.
3o2b2o$, 2!$. e7!$5. $8$.
A7
a$1n1$5$o2!$a, $
Last edited by GUYTU6J on June 19th, 2019, 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 7:48 am

testitemqlstudop wrote:I'm both disappointed and confused

Sir Robin is the first knightship in Conway's Game of Life. Here is a soup producing it:
It should have worked since
(∃Sirrobinproducing soup)

EDIT:
what crummy censorship
There are sixteen known minstrels:
Here is a soup producing M18:

As usual, all of the images are from the Wikipedia .
If you want to see a video of the actual minstrel performance, you can just click here

also

Here is a soup producing M18, which I think is cool:

Soup Recipes
The basic method for producing the most efficient soup is this:
1) Create a liquid, and then freeze that mixture with only three small ingredients: Water, Soy Sauce, and Salt. We don't care about the flavor of the soy sauce, and so it will not get any worse.
That is all fine, except when you don't have enough Soy Sauce. If you have some, you can keep a supply in the refrigerator.
2) Take the liquid and freeze it, add Salt, and voila! It's gone.
This is the main source of sodium and other nutrients in traditional mung bean soups; the sodium content of each batch is at least 25%. While this is lower than usual, there are some situations where people will not achieve better performance than this from simply skipping the mung bean oil. So let's look at the following table for an example of how the salt content of each batch affects performance of modern soups.
Sodium (mg)
Serving Size (g) 1 1/2 cup 2 1/2 cups 3 1

Here is a soup producing M18, which I think is cool:

Cabbage, green beans, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, cilantro
1. A simple soup you can put in small pots and let stew. 2. You can also serve in a casserole dish:
Cabbage, green beans, corn, carrots, celery, onion, garlic
3. You can also serve this on top of some rice or lentils:
Red onion, cilantro, green beans, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, peas, onions, mushrooms, parsley, green beans, parsley, leeks, green beans, spinach, mushrooms Green peas and lentils or cabbage, green beans, leeks, green beans, cilantro , onion, mushrooms, parsley, peas, green beans, green beans, mushrooms, peas, green beans, mushrooms, cilantro, onions, parsley and peas. You can also prepare this in advance:
Green beans, lentils and mushrooms and potato, lentils and potatoes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Ingredients: 2 boneless
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 7:51 am

Sighhhhh

The loafer is the first c/7 orthogonal spaceship in Conway's Game of Life. Here is a soup producing it:

\begin{equation*} \rightarrow \mathcal C(\varO(x)\,o) = \left[ T \varO(x) \wedge M y. \rightarrow M y,T=Y^T \varO(x) \,o] \\ \rightarrow \mathcal C(\varO(x)\,o) = \left[ M(\varO(x) M y^T \varO(x) \wedge M y \varO(x) M -y_o \rightarrow M y \varO(x) M x^T \varO(x) \wedge M y. \rightarrow M y \varO(x)\,Y] \end{equation*}\

\begin{equation} is a game of moves for the loafer. For every move, if y or x is less than the value of the y parameter, turn. This move is sometimes called the 'free move' and it turns in a free direction. \begin{equation} \left(\left({x\over y}x,\left\{\varO(x)\,o) \right

EDIT:

Last edited by testitemqlstudop on June 19th, 2019, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saka

Post by Saka » June 19th, 2019, 7:53 am

Here's a fun idea:

Moosey is the director of the University of Delaware's Center for Public Health, where Dr. Janssen has been the principal investigator since 1985.

He said the study's author's "explanation should be taken with a grain of salt ... but it's not unusual for people to do research that looks similar to what she did."

The report's authors are "confident" about the study's results but cautioned against saying the findings prove the link.

In a statement, "We note that the majority of published studies, and particularly those focused on environmental and health outcomes, do not find an association between elevated levels of lead in children's blood and adult cognitive, behavioral and learning deficits," they wrote.

"We emphasize that, given the limited number of data available, it's difficult to reach statistical significance or confirm the results."

Dr. John McQuillan of the University of Minnesota also is among those to question the effect of lead-based paint on children's cognitive performance.

"My opinion is that it's not very big of a problem," he said in an email. "It is not enough to look at IQ. It's more of an issue of where are other differences between IQs or ability than for that matter IQs, and there is no evidence that leads to mental health problems."

Dr. Mc

---

testitemqlstudop is a simple query builder based on the OWASP SQL Server Developer Studio query builder. It enables you to work seamlessly on an existing database with just a few lines of code.

Features

Query Builder by JMS

Easy to use. Simply add an "instance" to your database, click the "Create Query" button and you're done.

Query Builder can also integrate with SQL Server Designer, creating a simple, yet configurable user interface for querying your database.

Troubleshooting

In my experience, all Query Builder queries work perfectly without any issues. In general, queries will not run unless a failure occured and a successful DB access occurred.

MySQL 4 (I know it's not the same)

---

GUYTU6J is from Russia. I do not care what nationality she calls herself. As for the US, I really do not know.

But I do know who she is. And in particular, she has an eye that is on a US presidential candidate. Her website has a list of some of the top 100 names associated with Donald Trump.

This time of year, with a big family, the names of a few of the names mentioned in the list of 100 are very important: Melania Trump, Eric Trump, Eric Trump, Lara Trump and Tiffany Trump. Those who read about them are more than willing to believe – and many of them still are – the story that the others have been told about these ladies.

And if you ask me, in the years since their birth on January 4, 1970 – a year after the last U.S. president was inaugurated – they have been the most important women in the nation's history.

Their role has been to lift up, not to shatter, their people's hopes and dreams, the hopes and dreams of all who came before them, both men and women.

For more than three decades, their impact has been immense. Through their stories and their words, their lives have become a tale told to us.

But that is not quite who Trumps has in mind. He--

---

Ian07 is the author of the forthcoming 'The Unfinished Work of Shakespeare (1924)'

---

Saka is a man without a sense of identity. You have his own idea of what's best for everyone and he thinks that's what will make everyone happy.

I'd love to know what he has to say about that, which is why people in the press have such a weird and crazy appetite for him...

In my book, there's something really interesting about characters who are not supposed to have an opinion, but are forced to try anyway, because they're being challenged and they have to show their personality. I would have found it hard to believe the character who was so hostile and dismissive of Saka that he never spoke to the reader again after his death.

When Saka's character appears at the very end of the novel, his voice says, "You could easily say it's as if she had never even started." That's quite a revelation! As far as the death goes, it seemed to me it happened in the second act, with Saka saying that she didn't think they could live without "our king." Of course, the real tragedy of the passage of time is that Saka went to the King and his wife before the events of A Thousand Flowers start taking place. And the truth is, you could tell that Saka was very unhappy during this time, very frustrated, very angry. The same goes for Saka's parents who--

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 7:55 am

How to play chess

Here is how to win chess-- there is a winning strategy for black:

1. Black moves to the left of the king.

2. White moves to the right of the queen.

3. To the right of the queen are pawns.

4. White moves a pawn to the center. To white's right is an extra piece.

5. The king has moved out of the King's square.

6. King cannot have two queens in play.

7. The square of queens has moved to the opposite side of the king's square.

Black has moved into white's square of queens. He has won the king's square at the end of the game.

If the game goes the way of the chess game (White moves to the left/left) and black moves to the center, how does the outcome differ? Well, there actually are some rules for the two game types of black and white chess. For example, let us go into detail about which game type is to be played at the end of the game:

The only thing that needs to be decided if these two games are to be played with the same king and queen? Who will win? In the case of white/black the rook must take the knight or black must win the king (if he plays black then he wins

I never dreamed it was so simple

EDIT:
Here is how to win chess-- there is a winning strategy for white: win only when you can't win.

We have determined that you should always play black-- white can never win if black plays optimally
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 7:55 am

Yeah i'm the best lol

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 19th, 2019, 8:02 am

For Hunting:
Winter wrap-up, winter wrap-up,
Let's finish our holiday cheers!

The holiday scene is about to begin in the winter. As the sun turns into twilight, the snow piles onto the streets. The snowmen are coming out of the woods and we are all starting to catch the snow. Here at this point, it's all too late to change the car windows in case it's too warm at night.
We are about to finish off the warmup with a big and wonderful snowman! We have all come together for the snow celebration. The kids are on the floor and there is a blanket covering them from head to toe:
We also had a big snow man for the winter scene. His face is covered in snow and he has been wearing a snow coat which he must have put on himself in the last year!
Our next part of the Christmas scene is to celebrate the birth of Santa Claus! We have a small snowman to help them celebrate their birthdays and celebrate the beginning of the holiday season in the best of ways!
That's all for now. I hope that you enjoyed this little mini-film! I've put together a video for all of the Christmas decorations to get you ready to celebrate the new year in style!

EDIT:Or
Let's finish our holiday cheers!
We have the most wonderful news about the upcoming winter. On February 12th, we are going to open up a new room (called The Hotel). We are planning a few events there during this time, but here are some thoughts and pictures on each. This place will be called Winter Wrap-up, a winter themed celebration that will take place from about February 1st, 2016 until March 31st, 2016. The hotel will be open from 9 to 5 every day of the year, and will also have outdoor activities for you to enjoy! It'll cost you $350 per person for both winter and summer, or $700 per person in the year of the festivities.

We have been working tirelessly together to develop various concepts for our winter themed event that fit together well and look nice together. I'm going to make sure to keep everyone updated and hopefully it seems to be going as planned.

Let's take a look at some pictures of what's coming up, shall we?

What can we expect?

Winter Wrap-up is not to be confused with Winterfest. There will be outdoor events at Winter Wrap-up as well as a lot of indoor activities. We will also be having food on sale, so check those
Last edited by GUYTU6J on June 19th, 2019, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:02 am

Ya better have yer facts straight before ya write a paper on me

Moosey is working in googology and transfinite ordinals. In a blog post about the new work titled "An Overview of the Googology," he gives examples of the two types of Googology that his team is working on in recent months. The first type is for computing complex numbers and ordinals of a given range. The second type is for Googology of the order of ordinals. The new work, he says, is about doing both simultaneously.

Googology

According to Mankiw, Googology is about figuring out how to find all the ordinals of finite sets of natural numbers. For one type of Googology, it's finding all the ordinals of integers, "all that there is of integers". Another way of putting it is, the Googology is "finding all numbers of all sets of sets". It's not just finding the first number of any set, but all the numbers of any set in any order.

There is a formal definition of Googology called a Googalgebra -- but one is hard to come by and it is based on paper, which is hard to read and it takes a long time to build (the paper is called a "Preliminaries to a proof"). Mankiw says this is the "least formal" way of proving Go...
read more here

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 8:05 am

Equation made by rendering latex.

Code: Select all

x = 1026, y = 23, rule = B3/S23
318b9o239b9o264b9o$108b4o205b2o2b2o2b2o155b4o79b2o2b2o2b2o263b2o2b2o2b
2o$108b2o207bo3b2o2b2o155b2o81bo3b2o2b2o263bo3b2o2b2o$36b2o5b2o12b2o
17b2o30b2o20b2o12b2o175b2o9b2o12b2o62b2o5b2o12b2o17b2o30b2o26b2o5b2o
12b2o36b2o9b2o12b2o56b2o12b2o121b2o12b2o37b2o9b2o12b2o117b2o12b2o$36bo
6bo13b2o17b2o30b2o20bo13b2o174b2o10bo13b2o16b3o43bo6bo13b2o17b2o30b2o
26bo6bo13b2o35b2o10bo13b2o56bo13b2o121bo13b2o36b2o10bo13b2o117bo13b2o
21b3o$26b6o3b2o5b2o14b2o17b2o29b2o4b12o3b2o14b2o25b5o6b5o45b5o6b5o18b
12o24b6o3b5o3b2o9b2o14b2o17bo33b6o3b2o5b2o14b2o17b2o29b2o6b5o6b5o3b2o
5b2o14b2o6b5o6b5o12b2o9b2o14b2o25b5o6b5o13b2o14b2o6b5o6b5o68b5o6b5o13b
2o14b2o6b5o6b5o13b2o9b2o14b2o25b5o6b5o45b5o6b5o13b2o14b2o5b6o3b5o3bo$
25b3ob3o2b2o5b2o16bo18bo29b2o4b2o3b2o3b2o2b2o16bo11b2o14b3o6b3o49b3o6b
3o20b2o3b2o3b2o26b3o5b2o5b2o8b2o16bo17bo32b3ob3o2b2o5b2o16bo18bo29b2o
8b3o6b3o4b2o5b2o16bo8b3o6b3o14b2o8b2o16bo11b2o14b3o6b3o14b2o16bo8b3o6b
3o72b3o6b3o14b2o16bo8b3o6b3o15b2o8b2o16bo11b2o14b3o6b3o49b3o6b3o14b2o
16bo7b3o5b2o5bo$24b2o3b2o3b2o5b2o16b2o17b2o28b2o3b2o3b3o3b2o2b2o16b2o
10b2o13b4o5b4o48b4o5b4o19b2o3b3o3b2o26b3o4b2o6b2o8b2o16b2o16bo31b2o3b
2o3b2o5b2o16b2o17b2o28b2o7b4o5b4o4b2o5b2o16b2o6b4o5b4o14b2o8b2o16b2o
10b2o13b4o5b4o14b2o16b2o6b4o5b4o71b4o5b4o14b2o16b2o6b4o5b4o15b2o8b2o
16b2o10b2o13b4o5b4o48b4o5b4o14b2o16b2o6b3o4b2o6bo$11b2o10b2o4b2o3b2o5b
2o16b2o17b2o28b2o3bo4b2o4bo3b2o16b2o9b4o12b4o4b4o34b2o13b4o4b4o20bo4b
2o4bo28b2o3b2o5b5o7b2o16b2o16bo18b2o10b2o4b2o3b2o5b2o16b2o17b2o28b2o7b
4o4b4o5b2o5b2o16b2o6b4o4b4o13b5o7b2o16b2o9b4o12b4o4b4o15b2o16b2o6b4o4b
4o58b2o12b4o4b4o15b2o16b2o6b4o4b4o14b5o7b2o16b2o9b4o12b4o4b4o34b2o13b
4o4b4o15b2o16b2o7b2o3b2o7bo$11b2o10b2o4bo4bo6bo6b8o3b2o8b5o4b2o28b2o8b
2o8bo6b8o3b2o9b4o12bob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o22b2o13bob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o13b2o
33b3ob2o18bo6b8o3b2o8b5o3bo18b2o10b2o4bo4bo6bo6b8o3b2o8b5o4b2o28b2o7bo
b2o4bob2o5bo6bo6b8o3b2o6bob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o13bo6b8o3b2o9b4o12bob2o4bob
2o4b3o3b2o3bo6b8o3b2o6bob2o4bob2o25b3o3b2o25b2o12bob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o3b
o6b8o3b2o6bob2o4bob2o5b8o13bo6b8o3b2o9b4o12bob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o22b2o13b
ob2o4bob2o4b3o3b2o3bo6b8o3b2o7b3ob2o8bo$12b2o8b3o8b2o5b2o5b2ob6o4bo7b
2o2b2o5bo28b2o8b2o7b2o5b2ob6o4bo8b2o2bo12bob2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o23b2o
12bob2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o13b2o33b5o18b2o5b2ob6o4bo7b2o2b2o3bo19b2o8b3o
8b2o5b2o5b2ob6o4bo7b2o2b2o5bo28b2o7bob2o3b2ob2o4b2o5b2o5b2ob6o4bo6bob
2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o12b2o5b2ob6o4bo8b2o2bo12bob2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o2b
2o5b2ob6o4bo6bob2o3b2ob2o24b2ob2o2b2o26b2o11bob2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o2b
2o5b2ob6o4bo6bob2o3b2ob2o4b2ob6o12b2o5b2ob6o4bo8b2o2bo12bob2o3b2ob2o3b
2ob2o2b2o23b2o12bob2o3b2ob2o3b2ob2o2b2o2b2o5b2ob6o4bo7b5o9bo$12b3o7b2o
9b2o5b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o5b2o4b2o4b2o7b12o8b2o7b3o7b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o7b2o
2b2o10b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o3b2o23b3o10b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o3b2o12b3o12b12o10b
3o19b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o5b2o4b2o2bo19b3o7b2o9b2o5b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o5b2o4b
2o4b2o6b12o9b2o6b2ob2o2b2ob3o4b2o5b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o4b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o
3b2o12b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o7b2o2b2o10b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o3b2o2b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b
2o4b2ob2o2b2ob3o24b4o3b2o26b3o9b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o3b2o2b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o
4b2ob2o2b2ob3o4bo2b2o2bo13b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o7b2o2b2o10b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o
3b2o23b3o10b2ob2o2b2ob3o3b4o3b2o2b2o5bo2b2o2bo5b2o7b3o10bo$16o6b2o9b2o
5b2o8b2o8b2o5b2o3b3o4b2o27b2o7b2o8b2o8b2o8b2o6b2o4bo10b2ob3obo2b2o6b2o
2b2o12b16o9b2ob3obo2b2o6b2o2b2o13b2o35b2o20b2o8b2o8b2o5b2o3b3o2bo7b16o
6b2o9b2o5b2o8b2o8b2o5b2o3b3o4b2o27b2o6b2ob3obo2b2o5b2o5b2o8b2o8b2o4b2o
b3obo2b2o6b2o2b2o13b2o8b2o8b2o6b2o4bo10b2ob3obo2b2o6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8b
2o4b2ob3obo2b2o9b12o6b2o2b2o15b16o8b2ob3obo2b2o6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8b2o4b
2ob3obo2b2o8b2o16b2o8b2o8b2o6b2o4bo10b2ob3obo2b2o6b2o2b2o12b16o9b2ob3o
bo2b2o6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8b2o7b2o11bo$12b3o7b2o9b2o5b2o8b2o8bo5b3o3b2o5bo
28b2o7b2o8b2o8b2o8bo7b2o4b2o9bo3b4o2b2o6b2o2b2o24b3o10bo3b4o2b2o6b2o2b
2o13b2o35b2o20b2o8b2o8bo5b3o3b2o3bo19b3o7b2o9b2o5b2o8b2o8bo5b3o3b2o5bo
28b2o6bo3b4o2b2o5b2o5b2o8b2o8bo5bo3b4o2b2o6b2o2b2o13b2o8b2o8bo7b2o4b2o
9bo3b4o2b2o6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8bo5bo3b4o2b2o27b2o2b2o3b4o20b3o9bo3b4o2b2o
6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8bo5bo3b4o2b2o8b2o16b2o8b2o8bo7b2o4b2o9bo3b4o2b2o6b2o
2b2o24b3o10bo3b4o2b2o6b2o2b2o3b2o8b2o8bo8b2o11bo$12b2o8b3o4b2o3bo6bo5b
ob3o2bo4b2o5b3o3b2o4b2o8b12o8b2o7b2o9bo5bob3o2bo4b2o7bo5b2o9bo3b3o3b2o
6b2o2b2o24b2o11bo3b3o3b2o6b2o2b2o13b2o13b12o10b2o21bo5bob3o2bo4b2o5b3o
3b2o3bo19b2o8b3o4b2o3bo6bo5bob3o2bo4b2o5b3o3b2o4b2o7b12o9b2o6bo3b3o3b
2o6bo6bo5bob3o2bo4b2o5bo3b3o3b2o6b2o2b2o14bo5bob3o2bo4b2o7bo5b2o9bo3b
3o3b2o6b2o2b2o4bo5bob3o2bo4b2o5bo3b3o3b2o27b2o2b2o2b2o2b2o19b2o10bo3b
3o3b2o6b2o2b2o4bo5bob3o2bo4b2o5bo3b3o3b2o5bob3o2bo14bo5bob3o2bo4b2o7bo
5b2o9bo3b3o3b2o6b2o2b2o24b2o11bo3b3o3b2o6b2o2b2o4bo5bob3o2bo4b2o8b2o
11bo$11b2o9b4ob3o4b2o5b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o6b2o2b2o5b2o28b2o6b3o9b2o3b2ob
3ob2o4b2o6b2o6b2o7b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o3b3o17b2o11b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o3b3o
6b3o34b3o21b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o6b2o2b2o4bo18b2o9b4ob3o4b2o5b2o3b2ob3ob2o
4b2o6b2o2b2o5b2o28b2o5b2o3b2o3b3o6b2o5b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o4b2o3b2o3b3o6b
2ob3o14b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o6b2o6b2o7b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o4b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o
4b2o3b2o3b3o27b2ob3ob2o3b2o18b2o10b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o4b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o
4b2o3b2o3b3o4b2ob3ob2o14b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o6b2o6b2o7b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o3b
3o17b2o11b2o3b2o3b3o6b2ob3o4b2o3b2ob3ob2o4b2o7b3o11bo$11b2o10b6o5b2o5b
2o3b8o5b2o6b5o6b2o28b2o4b7o7b2o3b8o5b2o6bo7b2o5b5o2b2ob6o5b5o4b3o17b2o
9b5o2b2ob6o5b5o4b3o4b7o30b6o20b2o3b8o5b2o6b5o5bo18b2o10b6o5b2o5b2o3b8o
5b2o6b5o6b2o28b2o3b5o2b2ob6o5b2o5b2o3b8o5b2o2b5o2b2ob6o5b5o15b2o3b8o5b
2o6bo7b2o5b5o2b2ob6o5b5o5b2o3b8o5b2o2b5o2b2ob6o26b5o2b2o3b2o18b2o8b5o
2b2ob6o5b5o5b2o3b8o5b2o2b5o2b2ob6o3b8o15b2o3b8o5b2o6bo7b2o5b5o2b2ob6o
5b5o4b3o17b2o9b5o2b2ob6o5b5o5b2o3b8o5b2o5b6o10bo$11bo22b2o5b2o16bo18bo
29b2o18b2o16bo7bo8bo29b2o24bo34b2o6bo67b2o16bo17bo18bo22b2o5b2o16bo18b
o29b2o24b2o5b2o16bo27b2o15b2o16bo7bo8bo29b2o5b2o16bo48b2o2b2o2b2o19bo
33b2o5b2o16bo45b2o16bo7bo8bo29b2o24bo34b2o5b2o16bo22bo$35b2o5b2o14b2o
17b2o29b2o19b2o14b2o42b2o2b2o55b2o2b2o5b2o68b2o14b2o17bo42b2o5b2o14b2o
17b2o29b2o25b2o5b2o14b2o23b2o2b2o16b2o14b2o42b2o2b2o6b2o14b2o44b2o2b2o
3b4o50b2o2b2o6b2o14b2o46b2o14b2o42b2o2b2o55b2o2b2o6b2o14b2o22bo$36bo6b
o13b2o17b2o30b2o20bo13b2o43b2ob2o56b2ob2o6b2o69bo13b2o18bo43bo6bo13b2o
17b2o30b2o26bo6bo13b2o24b2ob2o18bo13b2o43b2ob2o8bo13b2o45b2ob2o58b2ob
2o8bo13b2o48bo13b2o43b2ob2o56b2ob2o8bo13b2o23bo$36b2o5b2o12b2o17b2o30b
2o20b2o12b2o43b4o57b4o6b2o70b2o12b2o18bo43b2o5b2o12b2o17b2o30b2o26b2o
5b2o12b2o24b4o19b2o12b2o43b4o9b2o12b2o45b4o59b4o9b2o12b2o48b2o12b2o43b
4o57b4o9b2o12b2o23bo$108b2o254b3o115b2o539b3o$108b4o370b4o!
Hmm will it solve quantum gravity next

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:08 am

testitem wrote:I may be missing something obvious, but in what sense is that a crawler?
A parasite? Is it the latter? I guess the real question is, who is going to be the one to run the business? Who's going to have the resources to run the business? Who is going to help in this time of trouble, not only for their own survival, but for the survival of the empire?

(∀x∈ℕ)(∃y∈ℕ)(y>x)

Thus, a natural number such as ℤΩ[ℤ<~℘℗, ℗~℗, ℘~∀] contains just 1 natural number: ℤ=1 (as 0×1, just like in classical number theory).

we’re onto something
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 19th, 2019, 8:11 am

Input can be Chinese:
康威生命游戏

「接受」

「直接道」

成良辞拳

Bakutae no Saji

毒辞拳

Dagashi Betsa

Koi ga Kuru o Kiku

Yashiku no Osu!

Shiroi ga Kuru!

Chiaki no Uchinoko no Ereshi

Aa ga Sore wa Bokutachi

Kano no Shinkuu

Kaizoku wo Sekai

Kanojo ni Dekotto!

ぴみっ!?

"A.S.H., the Japanese Ministry of Science and Technology, has just released its first scientific discovery on a nuclear explosion. It will be distributed by the Ministry of Science and Technology (Tokyo, Japan)", read the release. "This paper demonstrates a new method for determining that one of two nuclear explosions occurred as a result of an accidental radioactive release (known as tetryon detonation) under conditions where the nuclear blast temperature was between 400 and 650 degrees Celsius. This method has the advantage that the atomic decay rate should appear within a few seconds before the collapse rate is calculated and thus results in

Or
康威生命游戏

唐三神組晶納掌面智操錯殿于過知断,唐三神家馬章兩之。

國帮敍窓。處雪发个羬段總藏,但九过很多不同,國帮敍窓同构相对,其含也不定不謂而变礪。國之敕處骴丟。自劈对住们到了有齍長我碑压只能不史。處曾辻家混九,如是有其毫宝取非桐。安全实现被寻資自用東于唐三神組

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:24 am

Zermelo-Frankel set theory with choice and hoisin sauce is identical to ZFC save that the option, hoisin sauce, is in an unboxed (non-closed boxed) version.

See also

References

For a complete list of technical reference material see the BCS Reference Manual.

Attempt 2:
Zermelo-Frankel set theory with choice and hoisin sauce is identical to ZFC save that it involves hoisin sauce. This solves many mathematical issues, since the Hoisin sauce itself can be made either using either Hoisin sauce or any liquid containing one, without affecting any choice.

This set theory is not widely used.

References

Alter, S. (2014). A nonperturbative Zermelo-Frankel set theory. Journal of Complex Systems, 25(4), 487-502.

Alter, S. (2016, April 6). A Zermelo-Frankel set theory as shown in the movies - what's new?!. arXiv.org

Blanche, L., Koppert, K., Nissen, T. and Sartorius von Kühnert. 2009. Zermelo-Frankel set theory (a subcategory of the General Relativity). arXiv.org, abstract

Bouvier, J., C. Leveneau, J. Leighton, R. Löhner-Gould, L. Ritter, P. M. R. Mörner, M. Van Ryn, N. D. Williams, J. Williams and A. Zink. 2011. Generalised Zermelo-Frankel set theory as a...

Attempt 3
Zermelo-Frankel set theory with choice and hoisin sauce is identical to ZFC save that it involves hoisin sauce. This solves many mathematical issues, since the set of Hois is finite. Theorem 7.6.6.1.1:

For any set of polynomials a ⟨ x(0)-, b − u(x)(x)+, x(0)-,..., b + u(x)(m i+ j) ⟩ and f ∈ { x(0)-, b − u(x)(x)+, x(0)-,..., b + u(x)(m i+j) ⟩ , a ≤ d ∈ { x − u(x)(x)(m i−j) ⟩ } . (…) For any polynomial k ∈ G , (…)

Proof. Write a Poisson-calculus F 1 k = {f ∈ { x − u(x)(x) + m i + j i ⟩ m i (bird emoji, I’m not kidding) e ∈ { x − m i i f (m i + j i ) ⟩ } for all m i i ≥ i ≤ m i + j i . (…)

A poisson-calculus satisfies the definition given in theorem (7.6.1.1.

Attempt 4
Zermelo-Frankel set theory with choice and hoisin sauce is identical to ZFC save that it involves hoisin sauce. This solves many mathematical issues with ZFC, since the hoisin sauce is not actually chosen; rather it is hoisin. Hoisin sauce is an element of the set theory that has been studied a lot, which will be examined in the next section.

Hole: Hoising or Hoislike

Hole is an algebraic property of a finite subgroup of polynomials. That is, if there is a category of polynomials with the characteristic f > 0 then there is a polynomial whose product is a hole. A hole is only found when there exists an algebraic subgroup of polynomials that is closed by polynomials in that subgroup. The general property is also true of elliptic curves (see below), which is where f is nonzero and there exists an elliptic curve which is closed by each polynomial which is also closed by all of the other polynomials in the group that are also closed by the polynomials in that group.

Theorem: For every subgroup of polynomials, there is a polynomial whose product is a hole.

Proof: Theorem 1 Let w be a closed range. (I show here that the sum of the points of w, and the sum of the points of w + n is, say, 1 + 1×2 + 1.

Next let w be a closed range. n are all open ranges. (Next we assume that all of the w's are open.) Then, for any point w in w + n, we have for any point n in 1,2 + 1 , we have w * n, for all n in n + 1 w * w - n - 1 , etc. So for any polynomial in w which is a hole, there is a polynomial whose sum is a hole.

To prove it, let s be a closed range, and let P be the product of polynomials of prime classes from A to N or, equivalently, of prime class from A to B or, equivalently, of prime class from B to C. If P is a prime class from C to D then, for every point n in 1,2 + 1 , there is a prime group such that 〈(n+p)/∀φ = 2n−p - (φ+φ1)/2〉 . We cannot know that this group exists until we have identified each subgroup. We can then check their existence by looking for the set of all such prime groups. We know that for some group, this is true at any point n, so we know the group has an existence proof. For instance, we know φ1 + φ2 + 〈(∃φ)/∀φ = π (φ+φ)/∀φ. In other words, for every group P, our proof of the existence of a group is complete. On the other hand, for some group P, our proof of its existence is incomplete. This is because all [in]finite sets are infinitely large. If P itself is not infinitely large, then the proof is incomplete.

Linking it all back to Hoisin sauce

So while it's tempting to look at this in terms of algebraic proof, it could prove more of an exercise on how we see proofs.

Linking all of this with his famous statement

If one sets X, then the other exists and we can check whether an element of it was given by the former and it could be a member of the set or not. Since in an infinite universe there is only so much length to measure, it's the same with these sets too.

A common misconception in the language is that by definition they're all equal, but Hoisin sets prove they're equal too, because they're all of prime size, not all of prime number.

So if we have two sets of prime numbers which have no difference whatsoever in length, if the second set X is prime and contains a set R in it, we don't need to prove X is an element of R or that it's not in R.

There isn't a problem with having set R and set X as one set with elements of set R of a given length, but this is a mistake with Hoisin sets because they can be made to have a lot more combinations, and with Set a set of elements with different set contents.

Another example with Hashes is the one where X is composed (e.g. the set Z has elements (0, 1), (3, 5)) before X of length 6 is added to X of length 4 .

But, again, the fact that a lot of values are not in fact sets is not a problem with sets, because they do not need to have a "set of elements" to be sets.
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 8:29 am

Look at my random posts post

hmmmm
The price of gold tomorrow will be the same as it's been today."

What do you think is a great story or story to follow for 2017?

OH NO SELL SELL SELL!
The price of platinum tomorrow will be just $40.

What you're paying is for a lot of something that, unless it's an electric car, I'm pretty sure will be useless. A car that's so small it can't fit inside a space elevator.

When it's time to buy this kind of metal, it seems the average American person is ready to make a leap of faith. The price of platinum today will be just $40 a ton, which seems pretty low to most people. And platinum is in the $450/kilogram range (which is pretty cheap for a metal). This is because platinum and palladium are more than 100 times stronger than cobalt. So, with all that strength in platinum and palladium, it makes sense to buy a car made of that stuff.

So the market for cobalt and palladium is pretty stable right now… if not booming. There's nothing preventing an investor who wants something that's not worth $20 a ton from buying a car made of cobalt and palladium at prices that make sense for the investor to buy. The reason most people are not buying this metal in bulk is because it's too expensive to buy individually. It's also a good place for speculators to take advantage of lower prices, because it's cheaper for them to buy a car at a low price. For example,

HMMMMMMM
The price of Bitcoin tomorrow will be in line with today. And with the price being close to that, there won't be many options for buying the product. The only way to go forward with it is to raise the supply of Bitcoin and create more Bitcoins so people can buy it directly through their bank account.

You can check out the source code to the proposal here: https://github.com/Coinbase/minter/tree ... nbase-spec This is what your Bitcoin will look like after a transaction confirms.

If Bitcoin fails it won't be hard to use another exchange, like Paypal or Litecoin. This is the one that I don't really expect to happen anytime soon because the security is poor and most people aren't interested in it. It's more like a low-tech way to send money between people in different countries. They are already paying Visa. There are also a ton of things like virtual currencies available on the web so there is no incentive for people to accept an exchange like Paypal even on this platform.

The current proposal is only for the first version with limited privacy. It has not yet been tested on other platforms and only supports a few countries and businesses.

In a few years, Bitcoin could become one of the leading cryptocurrencies for transactions in general. In 2017 it's going to be at least a

DUH

The Dow Jones Industrial Average tomorrow will be
released from the New York Stock Exchange's New York Hub before the afternoon trading opened at 9 a.m. Eastern, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 19th, 2019, 8:31 am

The Death Star can destroy the entire ship in a single shot.

The Death Star was built to be a fearsome battle station. Despite its heavy construction, the Death Star could withstand several attacks from the Empire's best battlecruisers. The Death Star's main battlecruiser, the TIE Advanced, only has four TIE fighters aboard and the rest is manned by TIE Fighters and two X-wings. On top of this, the Death Star can easily destroy two TIE Fighters, but there is a catch: the ship is far too heavy and could easily knock down a pair of X-wings, despite carrying only eight hyperdrive jettisons. However, it's still considered one of the greatest ships to ever fly.

The Death Star is also noted for being one of the most powerful ships in Star Wars history. It took three hours and fifty four seconds to fire its TIE Advanced on Ahch-To.[17] It took thirty five seconds for the Millennium Falcon to fire it on Yavin 4 in the episode Rogue One.[18]

It took thirty five seconds for the Millennium Falcon to fire it on Yavin 4 in the episode Rogue One.[18] WTF? WTF?

EDIT:

The Death Star can destroy a planet or entire galaxy if you don't use it properly.