Soup search results

For discussion of specific patterns or specific families of patterns, both newly-discovered and well-known.
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1367
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by testitemqlstudop » January 6th, 2020, 11:14 pm

New SL bit size (xs48), found by PC101:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bbobbbobobbbbboo$
bbobbbboobobbobo$
boooobbobbbbbooo$
bbbobboooooobooo$
oobobobbbobbbbob$
obboboooobobbooo$
bobbobbbbboboobo$
boooooobobbbboob$
oobbobbooobbbooo$
bboobbooooobbbbb$
ooooobbooboobooo$
ooobobobbbbobobo$
bbbbbobboboboobo$
bbbooobbbbbobobo$
bbooobbboobobooo$
bobbobooobbboobo!

John Goodman
Posts: 29
Joined: December 13th, 2019, 10:00 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by John Goodman » January 7th, 2020, 12:19 am

Amazing -- a new xs40, xs45, and xs48 -- in the same day.

User avatar
Billabob
Posts: 146
Joined: April 2nd, 2015, 5:28 pm

Re: Soup search results

Post by Billabob » January 10th, 2020, 1:49 pm

The first messless_12h has appeared in C1!

Soup:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
ooobbboooobbobbo$
booooboooobbobbo$
ooobbobboooboobb$
boboobobbobooboo$
oobooobbbbbbbbbb$
oobobobobbobbobo$
booobboobboobboo$
bobobboooobobooo$
oobbboobbboboobb$
oooboooboobobobo$
oobbobobbbobobob$
boooboboooobbbob$
boboobbobobbbbbb$
obobbbbboobobbbo$
ooobobbobbbboboo$
obobooobbbbobbbb!
▄▀
▀▀▀

User avatar
Ian07
Posts: 623
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ian07 » January 10th, 2020, 4:42 pm

Billabob wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 1:49 pm
The first messless_12h has appeared in C1!
For posterity: Soup k_Cw9nhYhRt8cE68256057 was found on 2020-01-10 at 15:58:27 UTC and is owned by rliston@gmail.com

Total lifespan is 1217 generations.

User avatar
Ian07
Posts: 623
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ian07 » January 10th, 2020, 8:38 pm

Apologies for the double post, but here's a very unusual blocker variant from G1: (Rob Liston, 2020-01-10)

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bbbooooooboboobb$
oobobbbbobobooob$
obooobbbobbbbboo$
bbbooobobbobbbbb$
obbboboobbbobbbo$
oboooboobobbbobo$
bbobboooooboboob$
boboobbooobooboo$
oobobbooooooooob$
booobbboobooobob$
bbobbobobbbbbbbo$
bobbboobboooobbb$
obobbbobbooooooo$
obbooboobbboooob$
bobobobbobboooob$
obboooooobobbboo!

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 24, rule = B3/S23
4b2o$4b2o4$4b3o$4b3o$bo$obo$b2o2$5bo$4bobo$3bo3bo$o2bo3bo$o2bo3bo$o3bo
bo$5bo$8b2o$4bo3b2o$3bo$bobo$o$b2o!

User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 761
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Location: Hijuatl, Zumaland
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 » January 10th, 2020, 11:09 pm

Ian07 wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 8:38 pm
Apologies for the double post, but here's a very unusual blocker variant from G1: (Rob Liston, 2020-01-10)

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bbbooooooboboobb$
oobobbbbobobooob$
obooobbbobbbbboo$
bbbooobobbobbbbb$
obbboboobbbobbbo$
oboooboobobbbobo$
bbobboooooboboob$
boboobbooobooboo$
oobobbooooooooob$
booobbboobooobob$
bbobbobobbbbbbbo$
bobbboobboooobbb$
obobbbobbooooooo$
obbooboobbboooob$
bobobobbobboooob$
obboooooobobbboo!

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 24, rule = B3/S23
4b2o$4b2o4$4b3o$4b3o$bo$obo$b2o2$5bo$4bobo$3bo3bo$o2bo3bo$o2bo3bo$o3bo
bo$5bo$8b2o$4bo3b2o$3bo$bobo$o$b2o!
14G based on HF+boat+block+hive+blinker reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 46, y = 58, rule = B3/S23
24bobo$24b2o$25bo$13bobo$14b2o$14bo5$31bo$29b2o$30b2o6$4bo4b2o9b3o$2bo
bo3bobo9bo$3b2o5bo10bo2$19bo$18b2o$18bobo6$5b3o$7bo$6bo$29bo$28b2o$28b
obo3$35bo$34b2o$28b3o3bobo$28bo$3o26bo$2bo$bo35b2o$36b2o$38bo9$44bo$
43b2o$43bobo!
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

Please click here for my own pages.

Also, please apgsearch B34t5y7/S23 (B-life)

The ENEERG-y of the EVAD is watching.
The 70th NAI-ve guy is watching.

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1612
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Soup search results

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » January 15th, 2020, 2:22 am

Symmetric xs31 that looks nice but doesn't really have any purpose. First natural occurrence (has occurred seminaturally).

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
oboobooobbbooboo$
oobboobbbbbooobb$
boobbbbobbbooobo$
booooboooboooboo$
obbboobboooooobb$
obboooobobbbobob$
ooobbboboobobobb$
oobobbboobobbobb$
bboooooboobobobb$
ooooobboobbbbbbb$
oobbobbbbbbboobo$
bbboobboobbbobbo$
obobboobbobobbob$
bbbboobbobbobboo$
obbobobbbobbobbo$
bboboooobbbbobbo!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 9, rule = B3-jqr/S01c2-in3
3bo$4bo$o2bo$2o2$2o$o2bo$4bo$3bo!

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 7289
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by dvgrn » January 15th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Just noticed there are symmetric diehards in the 16h messless bin now. It doesn't look like anything above 14h has gotten mentioned anywhere (?), so here's a celebratory LifeViewer with a fairly pointless 28G synthesis of one of them ( messless hashsoup/C4_1/l_UgAakbjWsQC41075418 ):

Code: Select all

x = 275, y = 275, rule = B3/S23
267bo$266bo$266b3o3$250bo$2bo247bobo$obo247b2o$b2o14$6bo$7bo$5b3o202bo
bo14bo$210b2o8bobo3bo$211bo8b2o4b3o$221bo6$42bo$43bo$41b3o34bo$79bo$
77b3o4$239bo$239bobo$239b2o3$26bo$24bobo$25b2o4$25bo$26b2o$25b2o8$24bo
$25b2o$24b2o13$237bo$237bobo$237b2o116$36b2o$35bobo$37bo13$249b2o$248b
2o$250bo8$248b2o$247b2o$249bo4$248b2o$248bobo$248bo3$34b2o$33bobo$35bo
4$195b3o$195bo$196bo34b3o$231bo$232bo6$53bo$46b3o4b2o8bo$48bo3bobo8b2o
$47bo14bobo202b3o$267bo$268bo14$272b2o$23b2o247bobo$22bobo247bo$24bo3$
6b3o$8bo$7bo!
[[ THEME 4 AUTOSTART Z 3 T 1600 Z 6 ANGLE 90 T 1750 Z 6 ANGLE 180 T 1900 Z 10 ANGLE 270 LOOP 2000 ]]

User avatar
Ian07
Posts: 623
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ian07 » January 15th, 2020, 4:42 pm

dvgrn wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 1:04 pm
It doesn't look like anything above 14h has gotten mentioned anywhere (?)
They have, actually. The die hard wiki page has shown for a while a 1638-tick diehard found by carybe on 2019-03-29.

User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 7289
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by dvgrn » January 15th, 2020, 4:51 pm

Ian07 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:42 pm
dvgrn wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 1:04 pm
It doesn't look like anything above 14h has gotten mentioned anywhere (?)
They have, actually. The die hard wiki page has shown for a while a 1638-tick diehard found by carybe on 2019-03-29.
Ah, thanks for the pointer.

-- Bother, the original form of the glider-constructible C4_1 lasts only 1629 ticks, and the C4_4 one dies off at 1615. Guess we're stuck with the record-breaking one with an accidental annoyingly swastikish shape in the middle, maybe until a 17h soup comes along.

Ch91
Posts: 39
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ch91 » January 20th, 2020, 10:48 pm

Found an unnamed 30-bit still life, apparently I'm the first to discover it in a soup. I don't think it's going to be useful for a synthesis but I'm not completely sure.

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
boboobobbobboobb$
ooobbbobbobbbbbb$
bobobboobobbobbb$
obobobbooboobobb$
booboooobbbobobo$
oboboobboobbbbbo$
bobboooooboobbbb$
obooobbbboobbboo$
obbboobobbooooob$
obboobobbbbooobo$
bboooooobooobobo$
bobbbbobboobboob$
oboooobbbobbbooo$
bobbboooobbobboo$
boooooboboboooob$
bobboobooooobbob!
Last edited by Ch91 on January 21st, 2020, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ian07
Posts: 623
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ian07 » January 20th, 2020, 11:17 pm

Ch91 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 10:48 pm
I don't think it's going to be useful for a synthesis but I'm not completely sure.
It can, actually. 11G:

Code: Select all

x = 146, y = 22, rule = B3/S23
72bo$72bobo$72b2o$53bobo$54b2o$54bo80b2o$134bobo$133bobo$133bo$134bo$
129b2o2b2o$128bo2bo$2bo126bobob2o$bobo123bobobo2bo$obo123bobo3b2o$2o
53bo20b2o47bobo$13bo40bobo18b2o48b2o13b2o$13bobo37bobo21bo3b2o57b2o$
13b2o38b2o26bobo59b3o$16b2o56bo6bo61bo$16bobo46b2o7b2o68bo$16bo48b2o6b
obo!

Ch91
Posts: 39
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ch91 » January 20th, 2020, 11:44 pm

Ian07 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 11:17 pm
Ch91 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 10:48 pm
I don't think it's going to be useful for a synthesis but I'm not completely sure.
It can, actually. 11G:

Code: Select all

x = 146, y = 22, rule = B3/S23
72bo$72bobo$72b2o$53bobo$54b2o$54bo80b2o$134bobo$133bobo$133bo$134bo$
129b2o2b2o$128bo2bo$2bo126bobob2o$bobo123bobobo2bo$obo123bobo3b2o$2o
53bo20b2o47bobo$13bo40bobo18b2o48b2o13b2o$13bobo37bobo21bo3b2o57b2o$
13b2o38b2o26bobo59b3o$16b2o56bo6bo61bo$16bobo46b2o7b2o68bo$16bo48b2o6b
obo!
Interesting. And it's less complex than I thought it would be too.

User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 7289
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by dvgrn » January 21st, 2020, 12:32 am

Ch91 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 11:44 pm
Interesting. And it's less complex than I thought it would be too.
Not only that, but it's an actual component, not just a synthesis. The last eight gliders can add that ridiculous decoration to just about anything that looks like a tub at one corner. There's a huge amount of clearance:

Code: Select all

x = 367, y = 121, rule = B3/S23
359bo$358bo$358b3o$256bo$254bobo$255b2o13$270bo$268bobo$269b2o2$348bo$
348bobo$348b2o14$321bo$320bo$320b3o$278bo$276bobo$277b2o13$2bo69bo69bo
149bo$obo67bobo67bobo147bobo$b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o2$20bo69bo69bo149bo$
20bobo67bobo67bobo147bobo$20b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o10$291b2o$4bo69bo69bo
146bo2bo$3bobo20b2o45bobo20b2o45bobo20b2o124b2obo20b2o$4bo21bobo44b2o
21bobo45bo21bobo125bo21bobo$26bo5bo63bo5bo38b3o22bo5bo121bobo19bo5bo$
31b2o68b2o38bo29b2o122b2o24b2o$31bobo67bobo67bobo147bobo$21b3o67b3o67b
3o147b3o$23bo69bo69bo149bo$22bo69bo69bo149bo4$21b2o68b2o68b2o$21bobo
67bobo67bobo$21bo69bo69bo$5b2o68b2o68b2o$4bobo67bobo67bobo168b2o$6bo
69bo69bo168bobo$315bo$291b2o$290bobo$292bo2$36b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o26b2o
$36bobo67bobo67bobo146b2o27bobo$36bo69bo69bo150bo26bo5bo$359b2o$359bob
o$289b3o$291bo$290bo8$353b2o$353bobo$353bo$269b2o$268bobo$270bo2$364b
2o$364bobo$364bo!
(Bother, I should have known better than to spend time on this -- I ended up with pretty much the same synthesis as Ian07 did, but a little too slow.)

User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1367
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by testitemqlstudop » January 21st, 2020, 12:42 am

yl6912 classified as zz_LINEAR from G1:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
booobbbobbobooob$
obbbbbbbbbbobooo$
bobboboobboboboo$
oobobboobbbobooo$
bbooobobobobbbbo$
bboobbbooooobobb$
bbboobboboobbobo$
oboobobboboobbob$
bobbooobbooboboo$
obboooobooobobob$
oboooobbobbboobb$
obbboobobbobbbbo$
obooobobboooboob$
booobbboooobbbob$
oboobbbboboobbob$
oboobbooobbboobb!
In other news, G1 has nearly 1/2 the soups of C1 ... and still no loafer

User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 7289
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by dvgrn » January 21st, 2020, 1:03 am

testitemqlstudop wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 12:42 am
yl6912 classified as zz_LINEAR from G1...
Here are links to the zz_LINEAR page and the G1 soup. (I went and looked because the soup seemed to be the wrong one at first, but that appears to have been fixed now.)

6912 is an impressively high period for a switch-engine pair from random soup. The initial interaction between the switch engines is a more normal p1152, but interactions farther back multiply that by six.

Ch91
Posts: 39
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ch91 » January 21st, 2020, 11:43 am

dvgrn wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 12:32 am
Ch91 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 11:44 pm
Interesting. And it's less complex than I thought it would be too.
Not only that, but it's an actual component, not just a synthesis. The last eight gliders can add that ridiculous decoration to just about anything that looks like a tub at one corner. There's a huge amount of clearance:

Code: Select all

x = 367, y = 121, rule = B3/S23
359bo$358bo$358b3o$256bo$254bobo$255b2o13$270bo$268bobo$269b2o2$348bo$
348bobo$348b2o14$321bo$320bo$320b3o$278bo$276bobo$277b2o13$2bo69bo69bo
149bo$obo67bobo67bobo147bobo$b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o2$20bo69bo69bo149bo$
20bobo67bobo67bobo147bobo$20b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o10$291b2o$4bo69bo69bo
146bo2bo$3bobo20b2o45bobo20b2o45bobo20b2o124b2obo20b2o$4bo21bobo44b2o
21bobo45bo21bobo125bo21bobo$26bo5bo63bo5bo38b3o22bo5bo121bobo19bo5bo$
31b2o68b2o38bo29b2o122b2o24b2o$31bobo67bobo67bobo147bobo$21b3o67b3o67b
3o147b3o$23bo69bo69bo149bo$22bo69bo69bo149bo4$21b2o68b2o68b2o$21bobo
67bobo67bobo$21bo69bo69bo$5b2o68b2o68b2o$4bobo67bobo67bobo168b2o$6bo
69bo69bo168bobo$315bo$291b2o$290bobo$292bo2$36b2o68b2o68b2o148b2o26b2o
$36bobo67bobo67bobo146b2o27bobo$36bo69bo69bo150bo26bo5bo$359b2o$359bob
o$289b3o$291bo$290bo8$353b2o$353bobo$353bo$269b2o$268bobo$270bo2$364b
2o$364bobo$364bo!
(Bother, I should have known better than to spend time on this -- I ended up with pretty much the same synthesis as Ian07 did, but a little too slow.)
A shame it still seems as useless as it is goofy-looking. Maybe someone could prove me wrong there too, though- who knows?

User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1367
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Soup search results

Post by testitemqlstudop » January 21st, 2020, 9:29 pm

Proud first discoverer of an xs36

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
ooboobbbbbboobob$
ooobooobbbbobobo$
boboboobbbboboob$
bobobbbbbooobboo$
oboobobobobobbbb$
obboobobbbbooobo$
oboobooboobooboo$
obboooboobbbbooo$
ooobbbooboobooob$
bobbbboboooobobb$
ooboooobobobobbo$
ooooooooobbobbob$
oboobbbobooobobo$
bbobbboboooobbob$
ooboooooobooboob$
oobobbbbbbboooob!

User avatar
Macbi
Posts: 765
Joined: March 29th, 2009, 4:58 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Macbi » January 22nd, 2020, 6:38 am

testitemqlstudop wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 9:29 pm
Proud first discoverer of an xs36
10G synthesis based on that soup:

Code: Select all

x = 33, y = 23, rule = B3/S23
2bo$obo$b2o$16bo3bo$15bobobobo$15bobobobo$16b2ob2o3bo$24bobo$24b2o$30b
obo$30b2o$22b3o6bo$24bo$23bo4$b2o$2b2o$bo$18b2o$17b2o$19bo!

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1612
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Soup search results

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » January 23rd, 2020, 1:57 am

This soup gives us a short-lived pentadecathlon before following it up with a permanent and quixotic p3:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
oboobbooboobbooo$
obbbbobobbobobbb$
oobobobbbooobooo$
oboboboobbobbbbo$
oobbbbbbbobooooo$
obbbboboobobbobo$
obobbobbbbbboboo$
ooboobooooobbbob$
bbbbobboboooboob$
booobbobobobbbob$
booobbboboobbobo$
obbbooobooobobbb$
bbbobooobobbbobo$
obbobooooobobbbb$
bbobobobooboboob$
oooooboobbboobob!
Core reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 27, rule = B3/S23
4bo$4bobobo$5b4o6bo$7bo4bo2bo$9bo2b4o$5b5o3bo$5bo$8b2o$b2o5b2o4bobo$2o
bo8b3obo$3bo7bo$3bo7bo3bo$obo$bo11bobo$14bo$7bo$6b3o$5b2o2bo$6b3o$7b2o
$5bo2bo$8bo$4bo$5b3o$b2o$b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 9, rule = B3-jqr/S01c2-in3
3bo$4bo$o2bo$2o2$2o$o2bo$4bo$3bo!

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1497
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Soup search results

Post by 77topaz » January 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am

A soup I found for an xs32 in 2018, still the only soup for it and there is no listed synthesis yet, the soup might be useful:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
boboooobbbbbobbb$
bboboobbbooooooo$
oobboobooooobbbo$
oobbbbobbobbbobo$
bbbobboobbobobob$
bbbbbooobooobobb$
bbobbbbobobboobb$
boobbbbooooboobo$
boooooobboobbboo$
ooboooobooooooob$
oooobooboooboboo$
bbboobbbboobobbb$
ooobooooobbboobo$
obbooobbbobobooo$
obobooobbobbobbo$
ooooobboboobbbob!

User avatar
BlinkerSpawn
Posts: 1977
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Location: Getting a snacker from R-Bee's

Re: Soup search results

Post by BlinkerSpawn » January 26th, 2020, 11:28 am

77topaz wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am
A soup I found for an xs32 in 2018, still the only soup for it and there is no listed synthesis yet, the soup might be useful:

Code: Select all

soup
Reduces to a small seed fairly easily:

Code: Select all

x = 19, y = 23, rule = B3/S23
o$b2o6bo$2o6b3o2$5b2o$5bob2o$5bob2ob2o$6b2o2b2o$11bo3$16bo$14b4o$13b2o
3bo$12bo3b2o$13b4o$14bo2$10bo$10bo$10bo2$12b3o!
LifeWiki: Like Wikipedia but with more spaceships. [citation needed]

Image

muzik
Posts: 3910
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 2:47 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Soup search results

Post by muzik » February 13th, 2020, 7:42 am

What 14-bit and 15-bit objects are still yet to emerge from soup?
Bored of using the Moore neighbourhood for everything? Introducing the Range-2 von Neumann isotropic non-totalistic rulespace!

User avatar
Ian07
Posts: 623
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by Ian07 » February 13th, 2020, 10:19 am

muzik wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 7:42 am
What 14-bit and 15-bit objects are still yet to emerge from soup?
For 14-bit, just octapole and xp2_4l1148kgzx302. For 15-bit, I don't know about oscillators but there are at most 24 15-bit still lifes missing.

John Goodman
Posts: 29
Joined: December 13th, 2019, 10:00 am

Re: Soup search results

Post by John Goodman » February 24th, 2020, 8:16 pm

After more than three years, a new xs41 has appeared in C1 (discovered by rliston). It appears after a mere 29 generations:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
booobobbooobobob$
oooooboobobboobo$
obobbobbbbobobbb$
oboobbbbbobooboo$
oboooooboooooobo$
bobbbboobbbobobo$
bboobbobbbbbbobo$
ooobbooobbobobob$
booobobobbboooob$
bboboobboboooobo$
bbbbboboobobbbbb$
booboooobboobobb$
bbbobbbboobbbooo$
obboboooobbboooo$
oooooobobobboobo$
ooobobobbbobobbb!

Post Reply