Colors vs. plain black-and-white format in LifeWiki articles

For discussion directly related to LifeWiki.
dvgrn

Colors vs. plain black-and-white format in LifeWiki articles

Post by dvgrn » January 17th, 2024, 7:21 pm

This edit war report is an interesting one, for me particularly:
confocaloid wrote:
January 17th, 2024, 3:05 am
Re: the edit summary -
User:Haycat2009 wrote:The envelope is important for visualising when it can be used - will the envelope hit a catalyst near it?
If you are going to use the pattern in a construction, you will likely have to try it in Golly to see whether or not it works. I don't think the animation helps with that.

I think "envelope via THEME Book" works best under the following conditions:
  • The affected pattern is placed in an embedded viewer outside the infobox, in the main part of the article.
  • The affected pattern is shown without any animation (a static pattern), and STARTFROM is used to choose the initial generation.
  • A concise explanation of the meaning of additional colours can be placed in the caption for that embedded viewer, and/or in the preceding text.
The edit linked to above was the "re-do after undo" stage of the edit war in question. That's the usual point beyond which no more undo operations should happen without some discussion first -- unless a moderator reverts the article to the old status quo temporarily per LW:DR step 3, until that discussion happens.

The original edit was probably made for basically the same reason that was given for the re-do, but there was no edit summary so I'm just guessing there.

Full disclosure first...
I'm a very early proponent of using multiple colors in representations of circuitry patterns. I invented HistoricalLife in MCell and LifeHistory in Golly to make it possible to track envelope information in a way that can be copied and pasted between patterns.

However, it seems to me that just having ephemeral envelope colors showing up in the infobox for this particular pattern ... doesn't really address the visualization issue very well. The information isn't visible at T=0, and it can't be copy/pasted out to see how it fits into a larger circuitry pattern. What's really useful -- at least the way I do circuitry editing -- is to copy out a LifeHistory pattern, something like this:

Code: Select all

x = 30, y = 32, rule = LifeHistory
2.CBC16.2A$2.B2CB15.2A$3.C3B8.2A$4.4B6.A.A2.4A$5.4B5.A.A.A4.A$6.4B5.A
.A.ABABA$7.4B6.A.A.2A4.2A$8.4B4.ABA4B4.A$9.4B.3BA2B4.BA.A$2.A7.8B4.B.
B2A$.A.A7.8B2.4B$A2.A6.15B$2A.2AB3.16B$.A.B.BA19B$A2.4A5B2AB2A5B.4B$.
2A2.7B2AB2A5B2.4B$3.2A17B3.2BDB$3.A.B.15B4.2B2D$4.A4.13B5.2D$.3A9.9B$
.A11.10B$13.10B$14.7B$12.9B$8.2A2.6B$8.A2.AB2A.2B$9.3ABABAB$13.A.A2.A
$11.3A.4A$10.A3.A$10.2A2.A.A$15.2A!
Usually I prefer to copy the circuitry with the state-2 reaction envelope cells but without the input and output glider markers -- sometimes the markers are useful, but more often they just get in the way.

A circuit-with-envelope pattern can be generated fairly easily from any LifeWiki infobox pattern, by anyone who wants one. Click to open the pattern, hit the Reset button immediately to cancel the animation, hit Alt+G, run pattern for a while (100 ticks in this case) and then hit Ctrl+C to copy the result.

Changing an infobox pattern to show colors would be a very big change
Long story short: if we wanted to be at all consistent about this change, there would be significant implications for a lot of other LifeWiki articles.

I've gone ahead and removed the "THEME Book" change for now, as per step 3 of LW:DR. I haven't locked the article -- I'm again optimistically assuming the best of everyone, expecting that the edit war will not continue now that it has been reported and this discussion thread has been created.

There's a lot to be said for keeping at least the infobox displays very simple and consistent, as confocaloid has mentioned. If it made sense to switch to the Book theme for this article, maybe with a STARTFROM command to show the envelope right away, or to a LifeHistory version of the pattern ... then it would make an equal amount of sense to make the same change to dozens (at least) of other circuitry articles.

I remember that this question of the appropriateness of LifeHistory / colored themes in LifeWiki articles has come up before, and there have been quite a few people who found patterns in LifeHistory format to be annoying. Mostly that was when they ended up cleaning out blue state-2 envelope cells by hand, not knowing how to convert to plain-vanilla Life any other way. Hopefully we've improved the tools for doing LifeHistory -> Life conversions quite a bit since then -- but it still seems likely to me that plain black and white will continue to be the LifeWiki standard, for infoboxes at the very least.

Please discuss!
Does anyone have links to previous mentions of infobox standards, or other discussions about adding more color to LifeWiki patterns? What do other people think about the use of Book theme, either in an infobox, or in other embedded LifeViewers in wiki articles?

confocaloid

Re: Colors vs. plain black-and-white format in LifeWiki articles

Post by confocaloid » January 17th, 2024, 7:52 pm

dvgrn wrote:
January 17th, 2024, 7:21 pm
Does anyone have links to previous mentions of infobox standards, or other discussions about adding more color to LifeWiki patterns?
Usage of a non-default viewer theme (old Tiki bar, now inactive)
Non-default viewer themes / themes with history cells (forum thread)
LifeWiki infoboxes (forum thread)

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » January 23rd, 2024, 10:52 pm

https://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?oldid=144903
I think all the viewers should be changed to plain black-and-white formatting, and the RLEs should be changed to two-state B3/S23 formatting instead of multistate formatting. (There are also missing input gliders and other copyediting issues)
127:1 B3/S234c User:Confocal/R (isotropic CA, incomplete)
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » February 29th, 2024, 3:14 pm

Here's another link to a somewhat related Tiki Bar discussion, about multistate patterns in the LifeWiki pattern collection.
confocaloid wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 10:52 pm
https://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?oldid=144903
I think all the viewers should be changed to plain black-and-white formatting, and the RLEs should be changed to two-state B3/S23 formatting instead of multistate formatting...
The multistate RLEs have been fixed, I believe. If anyone sees any missed instances, let me know.

THEME Book
I haven't yet tried to tackle the issue of "THEME Book" vs. black-and-white formatting, and I'm still not sure exactly what should be done. This is the kind of design choice where I'll be happy to defer to Nathaniel for a final decision, if he has an opinion on what the standard look for LifeWiki articles should be. But we can certainly collect some thoughts and ideas in the meantime.

"THEME Book" has gotten to be fairly widespread in newly-edited LifeWiki articles -- 371 instances currently come up on a search, though a few may be false positives.

On the one hand, the LifeWiki looks better if there are consistent display standards across all of the articles.

On the other hand, for oscillators and signal circuitry and so on, THEME Book certainly does make it a lot clearer what the reaction envelope is -- after the pattern has been run for a while, anyway.

A new developing standard?
I'm pretty comfortable saying that THEME Book shouldn't find its way into infoboxes at this point. Outside the infobox, though, I'm not clear on how best to display the extent of a pattern's reaction envelope, without using a LifeViewer theme such as "Book".

Now, patterns would show off their reaction envelopes better if they were run for a while before displaying them. While there are LifeViewer commands for doing that, I'm fairly sure that that that's a can of worms that it's best not to open at this point; it would probably need custom adjustments to each pattern, e.g., to add a second input to each conduit, and run just until the second input reaches the initial position of the first input. That works for gliders, but would be a mess to implement with Herschels -- so then we'd have to use PASTET commands instead in that case, which would create a different set of problems ... etc., etc.

The usual way to display a reaction envelope is to use a LifeHistory pattern with the blue cells left intact. But LifeHistory doesn't fit in well with the LifeWiki's current color scheme -- see below.

Other types of annotations
Haycat2009 made a good attempt to show annotation information in a recent edit to the composite conduit article -- but I'm kind of thinking we really need some other solution for cases like that. In LifeWiki articles, colored cells on a black background somehow just don't look right to me.

LifeViewer supports annotations -- e.g., drawing labels with arrows or colored boundaries highlighting different objects or groups of objects. I'll work up a couple of examples when I get a chance, and will post them here. I think that's kind of a dark art for most people, though, so I'm not sure that LifeViewer annotations are going to start getting used much, any time soon.

However, Haycat2009's edit is a good example of a case where we need to be able to highlight or label some parts of a pattern. I would have liked to have an easy way to mark the bait beehive in the pattern I added to bait this morning, for that matter.

Thoughts or suggestions?
I'd be curious to here what other people think about adding "THEME Book" officially as a suggested LifeWiki format somewhere in the LifeWiki:Editor_pages -- and also any suggestions for what to do in these cases where a colored LifeHistory pattern is the "easy" solution.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » February 29th, 2024, 3:44 pm

I like the idea to keep things simple and use only two-state RLEs, when possible. The two-state RLE format is reasonably simple and reasonably widely supported. Anything beyond that is significantly more complicated.
dvgrn wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 3:14 pm
Other types of annotations
One other type of annotation is via "ghost" objects (ghost Herschel, and similar approach for other common active objects). Nothing prevents adding a static two-state pattern with intermediates shown as ghost objects, to show how a composite conduit or circuit is assembled from smaller components.

Another existing possibility is the "snakial font" where persistent text is embedded in a two-state pattern as a still life. (Periods in Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection are marked with such digits.)
In cases where text does not have to be permanent, one can use letters and digits made out of dots instead (as in Life/Syntheses/two-glider-collisions.rle).

"THEME Book" was an experiment. Not counting some very limited situations where visible envelope is likely to help, I think it is best to keep the default two-colour theme in most cases.

Quoting myself from an earlier thread I started on this exact topic,
confocaloid wrote:
November 16th, 2023, 7:23 am
Previous discussion: https://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?titl ... ewer_theme
This is intended as a continuation of a now-inactive tiki bar discussion. Brief summary / background:
  • ~1 year ago I started selectively changing viewer theme to "THEME Book" for some patterns shown on the wiki, as part of an attempt to understand how to present patterns on the wiki. There were objections to some of those changes.
  • Judging by previous discussion, there is no general agreement to use non-default themes, except in cases where it is agreed that visible envelope helps to understand the pattern.
  • There may or may not be general agreement to use "THEME Book" for least-common-multiple oscillators.
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.

Sokwe

Post by Sokwe » February 29th, 2024, 4:22 pm

confocaloid wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 3:44 pm
"THEME Book" was an experiment. Not counting some very limited situations where visible envelope is likely to help, I think it is best to keep the default two-colour theme in most cases.
I generally agree that "THEME Book" should be avoided in most cases, and when it is used there should be a nearby mention that the pattern includes shaded cells in the envelope.

Here's a quick outline of when I think "THEME Book" should and should not be used:

Definitely:
  • LCM oscillators (shows interaction at a glance)
Probably or ususally:
  • non-animated signal circuitry (gives a sense of how large patterns work at a glance)
  • animated glider synthesis (gives a sense of the clearance needed for the synthesis)
Probably not or rarely:
  • animated signal circuitry (how the pattern works is typically clear from the animation)
Never:
  • Infobox patterns (looks cluttered, no good place to put a note about envelope, should have a consistent style across the wiki)
  • Billiard tables (looks particularly cluttered)
Almost never:
  • Everything else (simply unnecessary)
-Matthias Merzenich

azulavoir

Post by azulavoir » February 29th, 2024, 6:14 pm

dvgrn wrote:
The usual way to display a reaction envelope is to use a LifeHistory pattern with the blue cells left intact. But LifeHistory doesn't fit in well with the LifeWiki's current color scheme.
What if we make a rule like... LightHistory, perhaps, that is functionally LifeHistory but with Book-theme colors?

So state 0 would be white, state 1 black, state 2 a pale blue, states 3/5 darker tones of their original colors (with the priorly white state 3 now taking a hunter green type color and 5 a golden sort of color) and state 4 a pale pink. State 6 isn't likely to end up in a wiki pattern, I feel.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » February 29th, 2024, 6:34 pm

azulavoir wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 6:14 pm
dvgrn wrote:
The usual way to display a reaction envelope is to use a LifeHistory pattern with the blue cells left intact. But LifeHistory doesn't fit in well with the LifeWiki's current color scheme.
What if we make a rule like... LightHistory, perhaps, that is functionally LifeHistory but with Book-theme colors?
If you need/want to use LifeHistory for some purpose, then I think it's already possible to apply theme "Book":

#C [[ MAXGRIDSIZE 9 ZOOM 10 THEME Book STOP 40 ]]
x = 17, y = 13, rule = LifeHistory
AB$B2A$2A2B$.4B2.2B5.ABA$2.8B3.B2AB$3.7B2.3BA$4.11B$3.11B$4.9B$4.2BD
5B$4.2DB2D2B$5.DBD2B$6.D!
Not sure about whether or not it would be a good idea to do this on LifeWiki, though.
Unlikely events happen.

Sokwe

Post by Sokwe » February 29th, 2024, 8:12 pm

confocaloid wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 6:34 pm
azulavoir wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 6:14 pm
dvgrn wrote:
If you need/want to use LifeHistory for some purpose, then I think it's already possible to apply theme "Book":

#C [[ MAXGRIDSIZE 9 ZOOM 10 THEME Book STOP 40 ]]
x = 17, y = 13, rule = LifeHistory
AB$B2A$2A2B$.4B2.2B5.ABA$2.8B3.B2AB$3.7B2.3BA$4.11B$3.11B$4.9B$4.2BD
5B$4.2DB2D2B$5.DBD2B$6.D!
Not sure about whether or not it would be a good idea to do this on LifeWiki, though.
If we used this on the wiki, then every pattern copied out of such a viewer would be a LifeHistory pattern instead of a life pattern. I would rather that not be the case.
-Matthias Merzenich

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » February 29th, 2024, 9:41 pm

Sokwe wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 8:12 pm
If we used this on the wiki, then every pattern copied out of such a viewer would be a LifeHistory pattern instead of a life pattern. I would rather that not be the case.
Yup, people who don't know the Alt+J trick in Golly (or LifeViewer) often end up being very annoyed by all the blue cells. Best to keep things simple, and let people who know about Alt+G / Alt+H generate their LifeHistory reaction envelopes before copying the pattern.

(I think there might be a bug in LifeViewer at the moment, though -- I can get Alt+G to work to put a pattern into LifeSuper, but when I try LifeHistory I don't get the results I expect, even though LifeViewer reports that the pattern is a LifeHistory pattern.)

EDIT: Chris Rowett has explained that [R]History rules respect the current THEME setting, whereas [R]Super rules do not -- so the rule switch does happen behind the scenes on the LifeWiki, but then the blue cells and other standard colors aren't visible by default.
rowett wrote:If you want the LifeHistory colours use Settings>Theme>LifeHistory.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 1st, 2024, 8:29 am

Sokwe wrote:
February 29th, 2024, 4:22 pm
Definitely:
  • LCM oscillators (shows interaction at a glance)
Haycat2009 has created a good example of a possible use of THEME Book to show the key cells in an LCM oscillator, without having the pattern actually running.

The STARTFROM trick does seem to produce a picture with the key cells in an obviously different color from other nearby cells. There are other cells elsewhere that are pretty much the same color, though, so this method doesn't show the interaction "at a glance" as reliably as, say, a LifeHistory pattern with the key cell(s) marked in red -- not that I'm suggesting that as a replacement for this THEME Book idea!

I've PMed Haycat2009 with a link to this post, to ask for a pause on doing any more of these changes until there has been a chance for more discussion here.

Multistate RLE vs. in-pattern annotations vs. LifeViewer annotations
For the remaining reported issue from today that's relevant to this thread -- Haycat2009 replaced two-state RLE with multistate in an embedded viewer in the Bait article, to be able to highlight which still life was the bait beehive.

I think there might be some kind of consensus that multistate RLE isn't usually the best choice for patterns in LifeWiki articles -- between the default black background and the extra conversion steps that are often needed when copying a pattern out, there are generally going to be better alternatives.

Sokwe made an experimental edit showing one possible alternative solution for highlighting the bait beehive. I tried a different experimental edit using a LifeViewer label and arrow.

I'd be perfectly happy with rolling back to Sokwe's version -- but it does seem like the label option is worth exploring. It would allow for multiple key features to be clearly highlighted, without needing any awkward additions to the text about "the circled beehive toward the left edge of the embedded viewer", etc., etc... and without making any change to the actual RLE.

The red color is maybe a little over the top, though. Anyone can please feel free to suggest different colors, and/or to try another experimental edit.

Sokwe

Post by Sokwe » March 1st, 2024, 9:00 am

In my opinion, For LCM SKOPs the pattern should always be presented in a minimum population phase.

If there is more than one minimum population phase, the chosen phase should ideally be the phase that is the largest number of generations after the interaction (so the interaction site is more orange and contrasts with the the blue envelopes of the individual oscillators), but this makes more work for the editor, so I wouldn't necessarily consider it a requirement.

There is another illustrative example on the rattlesnake page, but at least the p77 doesn't meet the minpop criterion, and several others don't use the ideal phase (rattlesnake has two minpop phases, so there are multiple minpop phases for each LCM SKOP).
-Matthias Merzenich

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 1st, 2024, 9:26 am

dvgrn wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 8:29 am
I'd be perfectly happy with rolling back to Sokwe's version -- but it does seem like the label option is worth exploring. It would allow for multiple key features to be clearly highlighted, without needing any awkward additions to the text about "the circled beehive toward the left edge of the embedded viewer", etc., etc... and without making any change to the actual RLE.

The red color is maybe a little over the top, though. Anyone can please feel free to suggest different colors, and/or to try another experimental edit.
It's possible to do some pretty nice tricks with LifeViewer's annotation system. In the current annotation in the Bait article, the "Bait beehive" arrow ends up pointing at empty space for most of the evolution of the example pattern.

Here's a sample way to avoid that, and also give a clearer picture of the input LWSS coming in:

x = 106, y = 131, rule = B3/S23
18bo$16b3o$15bo$15b2o5$8b2o$8b2o9$23b2o$23bobo$25bo$25b2o$27bo$25b3o$
24bo$24b2o6$26b2o$26b2o$2b2o$bobo$bo$2o$25bo$23b3o$22bo$22b2o2$15b2o$
14bo2bo36b2o$15b2o36b4o$52b2ob2o$53b2o8$12b2o$13bo$10b3o$10bo4$41b2o$
41b2o$3b2o$4bo72b2o$4bobo15b2o54bo$5b2o15b2o54bobo$79bobo19b2o$59bo20b
o3b2o15bo$58bobo23b2o13bobo$58bo2bo33b2o2b2o$59b2o34b2o2$48b2o$48b2o4$
23b2o$23bobo$25bo$25b2o8b2o$35b2o64b2o$39b2o42b2o16bobo$38bobo41bobo18b
o$38bo43bo20b2o$7b2o28b2o42b2o4b2o$6bobo41b2o33bo2bo$6bo43b2o33b2o$5b
2o87b2o$94b2o$52b2o$52b2o4$15b2o$15b2o87b2o$104bo$22bob2o76bobo$22b2o
bo76b2o$6b2o$7bo$7bobo46bo$8b2o44b3o27bo$53bo30b3o$24bo28b2o32bo$22b3o
61b2o$21bo11bo48b2o$6bo14b2o8b3o48bo$5bobo22bo53bo$6bo23b2o51b2o6$80b
2o$10b2o68b2o17b2o$9bobo87b2o$9bo$8b2o7b2o$18bo81b2o$15b3o82bo$15bo71b
2o12b3o$70b2o16bo14bo$38b2o30bo14b3o$38bo5b2o25b3o11bo$39b3obobo27bo$
41bobo7b2o$42b2o7b2o!
#C [[ THEME Book ZOOM 3.5 HEIGHT 600 STARTFROM 50 LABELSIZE 30 LABELT 0 68 20 ARROWT 0 68 10 COLOR LABEL Orange LABEL -5 44 4 "Bait\nbeehive" COLOR ARROW Orange ARROW 3 43 12 43 3 LABELT 1045 2000 20 ARROWT 1045 2000 20 LABEL -5 44 4 "Bait\nbeehive"  ARROW 3 43 12 43 3 ]]
As usual, there's probably some serious danger of over-use of annotations. Does anyone think that the above already looks like over-use?

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 1st, 2024, 9:39 am

dvgrn wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 9:26 am
As usual, there's probably some serious danger of over-use of annotations. Does anyone think that the above already looks like over-use?
Well, it does look cluttered to me at this point.
In addition to that, annotations are not visible in Golly. If a wiki reader copied a RLE from a LifeViewer and pasted it into Golly, annotations are lost.

I like the older version, where the beehive was marked with noninteracting isolated dots. I can copy&paste the pattern from LifeViewer to Golly, and the dots remain there.

(The same is true for circuitry components where input/output connections can be marked with ghost Herschels and other "ghost active object" sparks.)
Unlikely events happen.

Haycat2009

Post by Haycat2009 » March 1st, 2024, 10:19 am

I prefer multistate, as it is clearer and less cluttering than text. In pie charts, I tell my students to use colours and a key as it is easier to read - plus, it just looks better.
~ Haycat Durnak, a hard-working editor
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 1st, 2024, 12:10 pm

confocaloid wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 9:39 am
dvgrn wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 9:26 am
Well, it does look cluttered to me at this point.
In addition to that, annotations are not visible in Golly. If a wiki reader copied a RLE from a LifeViewer and pasted it into Golly, annotations are lost.
Heh, that's either a bug or a feature, depending on your point of view: I was thinking of the label and arrow as being exactly the kind of annotation that I wouldn't really want to have copied out as part of the pattern. It's only relevant for the LifeWiki-article explanation of what the bait is, not for actual use of the pattern -- so I was happy that there wasn't any extra clutter that would get copied over.

That said, I'm happy to roll back this example, since it does look kind of clutter-y, and Sokwe's in-pattern annotation works well in this case. If anyone else is interested in reviewing my suggestion, my least clutter-y attempt can be found in this post.

When I have some more time I'm going to try setting up an example of a different type of annotation, using shaded polygons instead of arrows, to replace Haycat2009's LifeHistory addition in composite conduit.

The patterns in Golly's "Rakes" folder all have experimental LifeViewer annotations of various kinds. This one includes outline-polygon and shaded-polygon annotations:

#C A c/3 period 90 forward LWSS and MWSS rake, which ultimately shoots
#C a period-90 MWSS stream ahead of the puffer. Each of the LWSSes in
#C the period-90 LWSS rake at the bottom is converted into an MWSS
#C using two period-90 sideways LWSS rakes. The "hammer" reaction
#C converting three LWSSes into a MWSS was found by Dieter Leithner.
#C David I. Bell, August 2002
x = 269, y = 475, rule = B3/S23
171bo$90b3o77bobo$90b3o61bo14bo3bo14bo$70b2ob3o13bo3bo13b3ob2o37b3ob3o
13b3o13b3ob3o$70b2o4b2ob2o21b2ob2o4b2o36bo6bob3o21b3obo6bo$69bo2bobo4b
2o7bo5bo7b2o4bobo2bo36b2o3bo5bo6b2o3b2o6bo5bo3b2o$76b2obo2b2o4b2obob2o
4b2o2bob2o51b7o3b2o3b2o3b7o$82bob2o11b2obo55bo2b2o3b2o2b3ob3o2b2o3b2o
2bo$77b3ob2o2bo3bo3bo3bo2b2ob3o51b2obo4b2o9b2o4bob2o$77bo3b3obo4bobo4b
ob3o3bo57b4o2b2ob2o2b4o$75b2obob2o4bo2bo3bo2bo4b2obob2o47b2ob4o7b2ob2o
7b4ob2o$74bobo2bo8bobobobo8bo2bobo45bobob2o5b2obob3obob2o5b2obobo$72b
3obo2bo5b2obo2bo2bob2o5bo2bob3o40b2obo10b2obo5bob2o10bob2o$71b2obo9bob
obob3obobobo9bob2o39b2obo9bobobo5bobobo9bob2o$70bo3bo9bobo2b2ob2o2bobo
9bo3bo38bobo10bo3bo5bo3bo10bobo$85b3o2bobo2b3o72bobo$86bob2o3b2obo67bo
3b3ob3o3bo$84b2o3bo3bo3b2o65bob5ob5obo$84bobo4bo4bobo65bobo9bobo$86bo
2bobobo2bo69bob2obob2obo$86bob3ob3obo68b2obob3obob2o$86bobo5bobo69bobo
b3obobo$83b2obobo2bo2bobob2o63b2obob2o3b2obob2o$83b2obobo2bo2bobob2o
63b2obobo5bobob2o$86bobob3obobo67bobobo5bobobo$85bo2b7o2bo47bo21b2o5b
2o21bo$59bob2ob3o49b3ob2obo14b2ob3ob3o20b7o20b3ob3ob2o$58b2ob2o4b2obo
16bo7bo16bob2o4b2ob2o13b2o4bo2b2ob2o19bo19b2ob2o2bo4b2o$57bo2bobo2bo3b
3o18b3o18b3o3bo2bobo2bo11bo2bob2o3bo2b2o14bobo2bo2bobo14b2o2bo3b2obo2b
o$58bo5bo3bo3bo13b3o5b3o13bo3bo3bo5bo24bo2bo5bo6b2obo5bob2o6bo5bo2bo$
71b2o4b3o5b2ob3ob3ob2o5b3o4b2o41bo2b4o5b2o3bobo3b2o5b4o2bo$71b2o2b2obo
9b3ob3o9bob2o2b2o44bo3bo6b2o5b2o6bo3bo$72b2o4bob2o9bo9b2obo4b2o40b3o2b
obob2o5b9o5b2obobo2b3o$77bo2bobo3b2o7b2o3bobo2bo48bo2b2obob2o15b2obob
2o2bo$72b2obo2bobobobo13bobobobo2bob2o45b2obo3bob2o9b2obo3bob2o$76bo8b
o11bo8bo56bobob9obobo$83bob13obo64b15o$166b3o5b3o$171bo$171bo$188bo$
73b3obo106b2obobo$74b2ob2o105b2o4bo$72b3obo2bo103bo2bo3b2obo$68b3ob2o
4bo109bob2ob2o$67bo119b6o2bo$63bo4bo2bo2b3o108bo2bo9b2o$53bob2o6b2o6bo
3b3o5bo15bo63b2o13b2o5bo3bo3bo3bob2o4b3ob2o$52b2ob2ob2o3bob2o2b5o4bo4b
3o11b3o62b2obo11bob2o4b2o2bo2b2ob3ob2o2b2o4b2o$51bo2bobo2bo3bo2bobo3bo
10b4o9b4o62b2ob2o9b2ob2o4bo2bo3b2o5b2obo3bobo2bo$52bo5b2o3b4o6b2obobo
8bo7bo67b2ob2o7b2ob2o9bo5b2o5b3o$61b2obo22b2o5b2o68bobo9bobo19bob3o25b
o$33b3o25bo22bob2o7b2obo65bo13bo22b2o24bobo$33b3o25bo21b2obo9bob2o64b
3o9b3o32bo14bo3bo14bo$13b2ob3o13bo3bo13b3ob2o28bob2o7b2obo66b2o9b2o29b
3ob3o13b3o13b3ob3o$13b2o4b2ob2o21b2ob2o4b2o150bo6bob3o21b3obo6bo$12bo
2bobo4b2o7bo5bo7b2o4bobo2bo112b2ob2o33b2o3bo5bo6b2o3b2o6bo5bo3b2o$19b
2obo2b2o4b2obob2o4b2o2bob2o165b7o3b2o3b2o3b7o$25bob2o11b2obo125b2ob2o
39bo2b2o3b2o2b3ob3o2b2o3b2o2bo$20b3ob2o2bo3bo3bo3bo2b2ob3o39bobobobo
74bo3bo40b2obo4b2o9b2o4bob2o$20bo3b3obo4bobo4bob3o3bo38bo2bobo2bo71bo
7bo44b4o2b2ob2o2b4o$18b2obob2o4bo2bo3bo2bo4b2obob2o35bo3bobo3bo69bobo
5bobo35b2ob4o7b2ob2o7b4ob2o$17bobo2bo8bobobobo8bo2bobo34bo9bo68bo3b2ob
2o3bo33bobob2o5b2obob3obob2o5b2obobo$15b3obo2bo5b2obo2bo2bob2o5bo2bob
3o32bo9bo72b2ob2o34b2obo10b2obo5bob2o10bob2o$14b2obo9bobobob3obobobo9b
ob2o33bo5bo71b2o2bobo2b2o31b2obo9bobobo5bobobo9bob2o$13bo3bo9bobo2b2ob
2o2bobo9bo3bo30bo9bo71b2o3b2o33bobo10bo3bo5bo3bo10bobo$28b3o2bobo2b3o
46b3o3b3o131bobo$29bob2o3b2obo48bo5bo126bo3b3ob3o3bo$27b2o3bo3bo3b2o
179bob5ob5obo$27bobo4bo4bobo179bobo9bobo$29bo2bobobo2bo183bob2obob2obo
$29bob3ob3obo128b2o52b2obob3obob2o$29bobo5bobo53b2o73b2o3b2o48bobob3ob
obo$26b2obobo2bo2bobob2o45bobo2b2o78bo46b2obob2o3b2obob2o$26b2obobo2bo
2bobob2o44bo2bo77b2o2bo47b2obobo5bobob2o$29bobob3obobo48bobo2b2o73b2o
3b2o46bobobo5bobobo$28bo2b7o2bo48bo3b2o107bo21b2o5b2o21bo$2bob2ob3o49b
3ob2obo128b2ob3ob3o20b7o20b3ob3ob2o$b2ob2o4b2obo16bo7bo16bob2o4b2ob2o
127b2o4bo2b2ob2o19bo19b2ob2o2bo4b2o$o2bobo2bo3b3o18b3o18b3o3bo2bobo2bo
105b2o18bo2bob2o3bo2b2o14bobo2bo2bobo14b2o2bo3b2obo2bo$bo5bo3bo3bo13b
3o5b3o13bo3bo3bo5bo105b3o30bo2bo5bo6b2obo5bob2o6bo5bo2bo$14b2o4b3o5b2o
b3ob3ob2o5b3o4b2o31b2ob2o81bo37bo2b4o5b2o3bobo3b2o5b4o2bo$14b2o2b2obo
9b3ob3o9bob2o2b2o33b4o78b3o2bo37bo3bo6b2o5b2o6bo3bo$15b2o4bob2o9bo9b2o
bo4b2o33b2obo79bo4bo32b3o2bobob2o5b9o5b2obobo2b3o$20bo2bobo3b2o7b2o3bo
bo2bo39b3ob2o77b3o3bo33bo2b2obob2o15b2obob2o2bo$15b2obo2bobobobo13bobo
bobo2bob2o31bo2b2ob3o77b2ob3obo34b2obo3bob2o9b2obo3bob2o$19bo8bo11bo8b
o34bo3b2ob2o75bobo2b2ob2o42bobob9obobo$26bob13obo39b3o2b3o2bobo72bo2b
2o4b4o41b15o$87b2o3bob3o70bo2bobobo4b2o42b4o3b4o$81bob2o5bo2bo2bo70b3o
11bo46bo$31b2obob2o43bo7b3o2b2o72bob3o6b3o44b2ob2o$32b5o44bo2bo5b2o2bo
74b3o5b2o32bo12b2o5b2o$30bo7bo9bob3o28bo2b2o5bo118bobob2o9bo5bo$33bobo
11b2ob2o31b3o90b3o30bo4b2o9bob3obo$29bob2obob2obo6bo2bob3o31b2o119bob
2o3bo2bo5b3o7b3o$28b4obobob4o6bo4b2ob3o56bo30bob2o56b2ob2obo10b2o9b2o$
27bobo9bobo16bo53b3ob3o25b2ob2ob2o52bo2b6o8bobo9bobo$27bobo9bobo7b3o2b
o2bo4bo48b2o6bo23bo2bobo2bo48b2o9bo2bo7bo11bo$28bobo7bobo7b3o3bo6b2o6b
2obo33bo3bo2bo3b2o25bo5b2o4b2o31b2ob3o4b2obo3bo3bo3bo8b2o7b2o$31bo5bo
9bo4b5o2b2obo3b2ob2ob2o31b4o44b2ob2o31b2o4b2o2b2ob3ob2o2bo2b2o6bobo9bo
bo$27bo2bo7bo2bo11bo3bobo2bo3bo2bobo2bo11bo17bo3bo44b2o2bo17b2o11bo2bo
bo3bob2o5b2o3bo2bo6b2o11b2o$27b3o9b3o5bobob2o6b4o3b2o5bo11b6o14bobo2bo
42b2o17b2o2b2o17b3o5b2o5bo$61bob2o19b2o3b3o17bo61b2obo2bo19b3obo22bo7b
o$30b2o5b2o25bo20bob2o2b2o79b2o2bo20b2o25b2o5b2o$29b2o7b2o24bo21bo4bo
81b3o49b2obob2o$30bo3bo3bo48b4o135b2ob2o$31b2obob2o49b2o90b2o55bo$25b
2o4b2o3b2o43b3o95bobo20bo3bo20b3o5bob2o$24b3o6bobo19b3ob3o18b2obo97b2o
16bobob2ob3o27b3o$51bob2o4bob4o14bo96bo3b2o16bo2bo6b2ob2o22b4o$50b3o3b
ob2o3b2o3bo11b2o92bobo16b2o2b2o2bo3bo2bo2b2o12b2o3b2o3b3o$31b2o3b2o11b
o3bo3bob2o5b4o11bo4bo86bo19b2obob2o2bo2bo4bo2bo5bo5b2o3b2o3b2obo$25b3o
3b2o3b2o12bo9bo3bobo3bo15bo2bo82b3obobo13bo3bo4b2o17b2o15bo$25b2o14bob
o16bo3bobobobo13b4o2b2o79bo2bobo15bobobo2bo2b2o15b2o$41b2o17bobo4b3o
16b3o2bo80b2o3b3o21bo$42bo25bo14b3o3bobo80bo20b3o$84b2o6bo76b2obo$91b
3o76bo3bo50b2o3b2o$31b2o3b2o50bo82bo3bo49b2o3b2o$31b2o3b2o49b3ob3o77bo
2bo$87b3obo81bo51b2o3b2o$31b2o3b2o187b2o3b2o$31b2o3b2o2$60bo140b2o$58b
4o139b2ob2o19bo$37b2o15b2ob2o3bo3bo128b2o4b2o2b4o15b2o$37bobo14b2o2bo
5b4o127b2ob2o4bo4bo13b2o$38bobo12bo2bo7bo3bo117bo7bo3b2o7b2o13b3o$39bo
22bo2bobo7b3o107b4o9b2o$37bobo23bo7bob2o3bo101bo3bo3b2ob2o31b2o$36b3o
31b3o3b3o2b3o95b4o5bo2b2o32bo4bo2bo$31b2ob2ob2o30bo3bo4b3obobo93bo3bo
7bo2bo31b6o$30b3ob3o33bo7bo4bo95bobo2bo42bo2bo3bo$29bo5bo4bo38b2o102bo
38bo5b2ob3o$32b2o5b3o179b3o$29b2ob2o4bobobo177b2ob2o$37b3ob3o177b3o$
38bobobo179bo$39b3o$40bo5$217b2o14b2o$44b2o170bo2bo6bo4bo4bo$30bo5b2o
5bo3bo168bo4b2o2b2o4bo5bo$25b3o2bo4bo2bo4bo172bo2b4o2bo5bo5bo$25bo10bo
2b2o2bo4bo166bo3bo3b2o8b4o$30b2o7b2obo3b2o117b2o49bo6bo8bo$26b2o2bo7bo
57b2o67b2o66bo$28b2o10b2o54b2o123b2o9b2o$29b2o8bo181b2o$39bo17bo147bo$
40bobo10b2obobo145b2ob3o9bobo$40bo12b2o4bo142b3o5bo9bo5bo$36b2o3b3o8bo
2bo3b2obo136b2o7b2o10bo4b2o$34bo3bo3bo14bob2ob2o135b2o4bo19bo3bobo$32b
2o3bo18b6o2bo33bo65bo34b3o4bo19b2ob2o$32bo2b2o17bo2bo9b2o28bobo63b3o
21bo5b3o5b2o3b2o19b2o$31b2o2b2o17bo3bo3bo3bob2o4b3ob2o19bo66bo16b3ob3o
6bo2b3o2b2o2b2o17b3o2b2o$31bob2o19b2o2bo2b2ob3ob2o2b2o4b2o15b2o3bo62b
2ob2o14bo6b2o5b2o6b2ob3o21bo$34bo19bo2bo3b2o5b2obo3bobo2bo14b2o2bo15b
2obo24b2ob3o13b2ob2o16b2o3bo2bob4o3b2o2b2ob2o29b2o$23b2o8b2o23bo5b2o5b
3o25bo12b2ob2ob2o23b2o4b2o11b2ob2o61b2o8b2o$23b2o8b2o32bob3o40bo2bobo
2bo21bo2bobo3bo11bo2bo26bo34b2o$33b2o35b2o23b2o2b2o5b2o4b2o5bo29b3o2b
3o7b3o24bobo$95b6o5b2ob2o40b3obobo6b2o$97bo7bo3b2o40bo4bo$109b2o41b2o$
118bo22bob2o$116b3ob3o17b2ob2ob2o$78b2o35b2o6bo15bo2bobo2bo34b3o$78bob
o29bo3bo2bo3b2o17bo5b2o4b2o30bo$78bo30b4o36b2ob2o29bo$108bo3bo36b2o3bo
$109bobo2bo34b2o$113bo$238b2o$23b2o180b2o31b2o$23b2o30b3o107b2o37bobo$
55bo40b2o67b2o39bo$56bo39b2o$85bo22bo42bob2o22b2obo$81b3ob3o18b3ob3o
37b2ob2ob2o16b2ob2ob2o$80bo6b2o16b2o6bo35bo2bobo2bo16bo2bobo2bo$81b2o
3bo2bo3bo6bo3bo2bo3b2o37bo5b2o4b2o4b2o4b2o5bo$91b4o4b4o56b2ob2o4b2ob2o
$91bo3bo2bo3bo56b2o3bo2bo3b2o$89bo2bobo4bobo2bo54b2o10b2o$90bo12bo123b
o22bo$8b2ob3o20b3ob2o183b3ob3o18b3ob3o$8b2o4b2o16b2o4b2o182bo6b2o16b2o
6bo$7bo2bobo3bo14bo3bobo2bo182b2o3bo2bo3bo6bo3bo2bo3b2o$14b3o2b3o4b3o
2b3o199b4o4b4o$16b3obobo2bobob3o201bo3bo2bo3bo$16bo4bo4bo4bo199bo2bobo
4bobo2bo$17b2o10b2o201bo12bo29$186b3o$186b3o$166b2ob3o13bo3bo13b3ob2o$
166b2o4b2ob2o21b2ob2o4b2o$165bo2bobo4b2o7bo5bo7b2o4bobo2bo$172b2obo2b
2o4b2obob2o4b2o2bob2o$178bob2o11b2obo$173b3ob2o2bo3bo3bo3bo2b2ob3o$
173bo3b3obo4bobo4bob3o3bo$171b2obob2o4bo2bo3bo2bo4b2obob2o$170bobo2bo
8bobobobo8bo2bobo$168b3obo2bo5b2obo2bo2bob2o5bo2bob3o$167b2obo9bobobob
3obobobo9bob2o$166bo3bo9bobo2b2ob2o2bobo9bo3bo$181b3o2bobo2b3o$182bob
2o3b2obo$180b2o3bo3bo3b2o$180bobo4bo4bobo$182bo2bobobo2bo$182bob3ob3ob
o$182bobo5bobo$179b2obobo2bo2bobob2o$179b2obobo2bo2bobob2o$182bobob3ob
obo$181bo2b7o2bo$155bob2ob3o49b3ob2obo$154b2ob2o4b2obo16bo7bo16bob2o4b
2ob2o$153bo2bobo2bo3b3o18b3o18b3o3bo2bobo2bo$154bo5bo3bo3bo13b3o5b3o
13bo3bo3bo5bo$167b2o4b3o5b2ob3ob3ob2o5b3o4b2o$167b2o2b2obo9b3ob3o9bob
2o2b2o$168b2o4bob2o9bo9b2obo4b2o$173bo2bobo3b2o7b2o3bobo2bo$168b2obo2b
obobobo13bobobobo2bob2o$172bo8bo11bo8bo6b2o$179bob13obo12bob2o$208bob
2o$184b7o13bo3b2ob3o$184b7o9b3ob3o2bo4bo3bo$182bo9bo6bo5b2o2b3o4b4o$
181b2obo5bob2o6bo2bob2o9bo3bo$180bo4bo3bo4bo8bo4b2o4bo2bobo$179bo15bo
5b3obo9bo$180b2obo7bob2o4bo3bo16bo$84bo95b2obo7bob2o4bo2bobo3bo6bo2b3o
$83bobo97b2o5b2o6b2o6b3ob3obobo4b5o4b2o$67bo14bo3bo14bo78b2ob2o5b2ob2o
3b2ob2o3bo2b2o3bobo4bo2b3o3b2ob2o$63b3ob3o13b3o13b3ob3o74b2obo7bob2o3b
o12b2o3bobob5o4bo3b2o$62bo6bob3o21b3obo6bo75b2obo3bob2o6bo2bob2o2bo12b
2o3bo2bo2bobo$63b2o3bo5bo6b2o3b2o6bo5bo3b2o76b2o3bo3b2o8bo2b2o2b2o16b
4obo$71b7o3b2o3b2o3b7o32b3o51b2o3b2o15b2obo$69bo2b2o3b2o2b3ob3o2b2o3b
2o2bo30bo2bo51bo3bo14bo$70b2obo4b2o9b2o4bob2o31bo55b3o16b4o$76b4o2b2ob
2o2b4o37bo44b2o29b2o$68b2ob4o7b2ob2o7b4ob2o30bobo40b2obo$67bobob2o5b2o
bob3obob2o5b2obobo$64b2obo10b2obo5bob2o10bob2o$64b2obo9bobobo5bobobo9b
ob2o79b2o$64bobo10bo3bo5bo3bo10bobo79b2o$83bobo$77bo3b3ob3o3bo$77bob5o
b5obo89b2o$77bobo9bobo88bo2bo18b2ob2o$79bob2obob2obo90bobo17b2obob2ob
2o$78b2obob3obob2o90bo15b3obo2b3o2b4o$79bobob3obobo40b3o60b3o4b3o5bo4b
o$76b2obob2o3b2obob2o36bo2bo59bobobob3obo8b2o$76b2obobo5bobob2o39bo59b
obobob4o$77bobobo5bobobo40bo60bobo4bo2bo$58bo21b2o5b2o21bo18bobo49bo5b
2o13bo6b2ob2o$51b2ob3ob3o20b7o20b3ob3ob2o64bo3bo2bo4bo12b2obob2ob2o$
51b2o4bo2b2ob2o19bo19b2ob2o2bo4b2o63bo5bobo4bo9b3obo2b3o2b4o$50bo2bob
2o3bo2b2o14bobo2bo2bobo14b2o2bo3b2obo2bo68b3o10b3o4b3o5bo4bo$62bo2bo5b
o6b2obo5bob2o6bo5bo2bo52b2ob3o34bobobob3obo8b2o$66bo2b4o5b2o3bobo3b2o
5b4o2bo56b2o4b2o14bo17bobobob4o$69bo3bo6b2o5b2o6bo3bo58bo2bobo3bo12b3o
17bobo4bo2bo$64b3o2bobob2o5b9o5b2obobo2b3o60b3o2b3o6b5o7b2o16bo$67bo2b
2obob2o15b2obob2o2bo65b3obobo4b2o3b2o5b2ob2obo4bo12b2obo$69b2obo3bob2o
9b2obo3bob2o67bo4bo6b5o5bob2obobo4bo9b2ob2ob2o$76bobob9obobo75b2o10b3o
7b3o5bo12bo2bobo2bo$77b15o38b3o48bo8b3o5b3o4b2o4b2o5bo$79b4o3b4o40bo2b
o56bobo7bo4b2ob2o$80bo7bo41bo60bo2bo4b2o3bo3b2o$79b3ob3ob3o40bo56b3o2b
3o3bo9b2o$79bo2bobobo2bo11bo29bobo53b2o3bobo$97b2obobo84b3obo2bo$97b2o
4bo84b2o2bo2bo$96bo2bo3b2obo76b2o4b4o2bo$101bob2ob2o75b2o4b2o3b2o$100b
6o2bo82bobo$98bo2bo9b2o$76b3o11b3o5bo3bo3bo3bob2o4b3ob2o$76bo15bo5b2o
2bo2b2ob3ob2o2b2o4b2o$78bo11bo7bo2bo3b2o5b2obo3bobo2bo$78b2o9b2o11bo5b
2o5b3o102bo$78b2o9b2o20bob3o14b3o86bobo$77b3o9b3o22b2o13bo2bo70bo14bo
3bo14bo$132bo66b3ob3o13b3o13b3ob3o$82bo3bo45bo32bo23bo8bo6bob3o21b3obo
6bo$82bo3bo42bobo29b3ob3o14b2o5bo9b2o3bo5bo6b2o3b2o6bo5bo3b2o$83bobo
74bo6b2o13b4obobo17b7o3b2o3b2o3b7o$82b2ob2o74b2o3bo2bo3bo7bo3bo19bo2b
2o3b2o2b3ob3o2b2o3b2o2bo$81bobobobo83b4o7b3o4bo16b2obo4b2o9b2o4bob2o$
171bo3bo6b3o4b2o21b4o2b2ob2o2b4o$80b3o3b3o80bo2bobo9bo4bo14b2ob4o7b2ob
2o7b4ob2o$80bobo3bobo81bo32bobob2o5b2obob3obob2o5b2obobo$81b2o3b2o112b
2obo10b2obo5bob2o10bob2o$80bo2bobo2bo111b2obo9bobobo5bobobo9bob2o$81b
2o3b2o112bobo10bo3bo5bo3bo10bobo$219bobo$130b3o80bo3b3ob3o3bo$90bo39bo
2bo79bob5ob5obo$88b2o40bo82bobo9bobo$88b3o39bo84bob2obob2obo$81b2o3b3o
42bobo80b2obob3obob2o$81b2o3b2o127bobob3obobo$212b2obob2o3b2obob2o$81b
2o3b2o124b2obobo5bobob2o$81b2o3b2o125bobobo5bobobo$194bo21b2o5b2o21bo$
187b2ob3ob3o20b7o20b3ob3ob2o$88bo98b2o4bo2b2ob2o19bo19b2ob2o2bo4b2o$
88bo93bo3bo2bob2o3bo2b2o14bobo2bo2bobo14b2o2bo3b2obo2bo$88bo91b2o16bo
2bo5bo6b2obo5bob2o6bo5bo2bo$181b2o19bo2b4o5b2o3bobo3b2o5b4o2bo$83b2ob
2o42b3o72bo3bo6b2o5b2o6bo3bo$83b2ob2o41bo2bo67b3o2bobob2o5b9o5b2obobo
2b3o$85bo5bo40bo70bo2b2obob2o15b2obob2o2bo$90bo41bo72b2obo3bob2o9b2obo
3bob2o$88bobo38bobo80bobob9obobo13b3o$81b3o2b3obo122b15o13bo$80bo4b2o
128b4o3b4o14b2o$81bo2b2o4b2obo126bo13bob2o2b2o2b3o$82b3o6bob2o123b2ob
2o10b2ob2ob2o5bo4b2o$216b2o5b2o7bo2b2o3bob2o4b2ob2o$90bo126bo5bo14b4o
6b2o3bo$90bo126bob3obo10bobob2o8b2o$90bo123b3o7b3o9bo$214b2o9b2o6b2o
18bo$58bob2o151bobo9bobo4b2o2bo4b2obo3bo3b2ob3o$57b2ob2ob2o65b3o81bo
11bo7b3ob2obob2ob2ob2obob3o2bo3b3o$56bo2bobo2bo65bo2bo81b2o7b2o4bo2bo
5bob2o6bo9bo2bobob2o$57bo5b2o4b2o17bo41bo82bobo9bobo3bob4obo3b3o3bobo
2bo3bobo2bobo3bo$66b2ob2o16bobo40bo82b2o11b2o8b3o2b2o10bo4b2o2bo2bobo$
66b2o3bo14bo2bo41bobo102b2o4bo16b5o$66b2o4b3o11bo129bo7bo12bob2obo17b
2o$73b2o11b3o127b2o5b2o$87b2o128b2obob2o14bo2bo$86bo83bo37bo9b2ob2o15b
o2bo$86bobo80bo38bo$78b2ob2o86b3o47b3o$86bo3bo24bo3bo$87bo24bobob2ob3o
$88bo2bo19bo2bo6b2ob2o91b2o$106b2o2b2o2bo3bo2bo2b2o91b2o$106b2obob2o2b
o2bo4bo2bo3b3o$105bo3bo4b2o13bo2bo$105bobobo2bo2b2o15bo81b2o18b3ob3o$
114bo17bo80bo2bo14b4obo4b2obo$106b3o20bobo81bobo11bo3b2o3b2obo3b3o$
214bo11b4o5b2obo3bo3bo$100bo124bo3bobo3bo9bo$97b5o123bobobobo3bo$96bob
ob3o123b3o4bobo$96bo3b3o118bo5bo13b3ob3o$101bo3b2o113b3o15b4obo4b2obo$
97bo3b2o2b2o112b5o10bo3b2o3b2obo3b3o$79b2o18b2o3bo91bo21b2o3b2o8b4o5b
2obo3bo3bo$79b2o33b2o76b3ob3o15bo4b5o8bo3bobo3bo9bo$114b2ob2o72bo6b2o
13b3o4b3o9bobobobo3bo$108b2o4b2o2b4o8b3o59b2o3bo2bo3bo7b5o4bo11b3o4bob
o$81bo26b2ob2o4bo4bo7bo2bo68b4o5bo5bo16bo$79b2o18bo7bo3b2o7b2o8bo71bo
3bo3b2o2bo2b2o27b3ob2o$79b3o2b2o12b4o9b2o17bo69bo2bobo3b3obobob3o24b2o
4b2o$78bo5b2o7bo3bo3b2ob2o25bobo67bo8b2o2bo2b2o3b3o18bo3bobo2bo$79bo4b
o7b4o5bo2b2o52bobo50bo5bo4b3o5b3o5b3o2b3o$79bo3bo7bo3bo7bo2bo51b2o52b
5o6bob2o3b5o2bobob3o$81bo6b2o2bobo2bo61bo53b3o4b3ob2o2b4o2b2o2bo4bo$
86bo2bo6bo117bo5b3o4b2o2bob2o6b2o$86bobo131b2o5b2o3bo4$216b2o$216b2o8b
o$130b3o$129bo2bo93b3o$132bo$132bo$129bobo31bo26bo$159b3ob3o11b4obo5b
4o$158bo6bob3o7bobo2b2o3b2o3bo$159b2o3bo5bo2b2obo2bo4bo5bob2o$167b2obo
2bobo2b2obo2bo3b3obobo$169b2o2bob2o2bo2bo2bo4bobobob2obo$169b2o3b3o2b
2ob2obo2bobobobob2ob2o20bo$172b3o2bo2bobo3bobobobobobo4bo12bob2o2bobo$
170bo2bo5bo3bo4bobobobo5b3o9b2obob2o4bo11b3ob2o$172bo17bobobob2o2b4o
10bo18b2o4b2o$192bo5b3o2bo12b3o4bo8bo3bobo2bo$130b3o57bo7bo4bo13b7o3b
3o2b3o$130bo2bo13bo36b2o4bo3b4o2bob2o22bobob3o$130bo16bobo21bob2o8bo2b
2ob2o2bobobob2ob2o23bo4bo$130bo16b2o21b2ob2ob2o4bo3bo2b2obo8bo28b2o$
131bobo35bo2bobo2bo5b4o13b2o$170bo5b2o4bo2bobo2b2o$179b2obo2bobo2b2o$
56b2ob3o117b2o4bobo4bo$56b2o4b2o14b2o101bobobobobobo8bo$55bo2bobo3bo
13b2o119b2o$62b3o2b3o129bobo$64b3obobo$64bo4bo13b3o102b2o$65b2o18bo
102bobo$54bob2o26bo103bo$53b2ob2ob2o69b3o$52bo2bobo2bo68bo2bo44b2o$53b
o5b2o4b2o65bo43b2o$62b2ob2o65bo45bo$62b2o3bo38b2o21bobo$62b2o41bobo57b
3o$107bo57bo$166bo$155bo$154b2o$154bobo2$64bob2o22b2obo34b3o6bo5b2o$
63b2ob2ob2o16b2ob2ob2o15b2ob3o14bo4b2o6bobo$62bo2bobo2bo16bo2bobo2bo
14b2o4b2o11bo6b2o5bo$63bo5b2o4b2o4b2o4b2o5bo14bo2bobo3bo$72b2ob2o4b2ob
2o30b3o2b3o8b2o$72b2o3bo2bo3b2o32b3obobo6b2o$72b2o10b2o32bo4bo9bo$119b
2o2$119b2o$118bo2bo$118bo2bo$117b2obo$118bobob2o$115b2obobo$115b2obobo
bo$116bobobo2bo$117bo2bo3b2o$116b5o2b3o$117b3obob2o$121bo$121bo!
#C Script commands for showinviewer.lua:
#C [[ THEME 6 TRACK 0 -1/3 X 30 Z 2 GRID AUTOSTART LOOP 2700 ]]
#C
#C # set default annotation tracking speed to match camera track speed
#C [[ LABELTRACK 0 -1/3 ARROWTRACK 0 -1/3 POLYTRACK 0 -1/3 ]]
#C
#C # fix the position of each annotation with the FIXED command
#C [[ COLOR ARROW Red ARROWTRACK 0 -1/3 ARROW 64 250 123 240 3 FIXED ]]
#C [[ COLOR LABEL Orange LABELSIZE 36 ]]
#C [[ LABEL 18 245 3 FIXED "LWSS -> MWSS\nhammer reaction" ]]
#C [[ COLOR POLY Green ]]
#C [[ POLYLINE 160 220 225 220 275 370 250 430 120 485 40 450 40 300 65 265 140 265 160 220 3 FIXED ]]
#C [[ COLOR LABEL Green LABELSIZE 16 ]]
#C [[ LABEL 150 355 -1.5 FIXED "period 90\nforward LWSS rake" ]]
#C [[ COLOR POLY Blue POLYALPHA .1 ]]
#C [[ POLYFILL 126 230 0 200 -10 40 126 -25 3 FIXED ]]
#C [[ COLOR LABEL Blue LABELSIZE 14 ]]
#C [[ LABEL 60 125 -1.5 FIXED "p90 sideways\nLWSS rake" ]]
#C
#C # set the moving labels to be the sum of their movement plus the default speed -1/3 + -1/6 = -1/2
#C [[ COLOR LABEL Purple LABELSIZE 20 LABELTRACK 0 -1/2 LABELT 0 412 10 LABELALPHA .5 ]]
#C [[ LABEL 130 303 3 FIXED "LWSS" ]]
#C [[ COLOR LABEL Violet LABELT 402 820 10 ]]
#C [[ LABEL 130 102 3 FIXED "MWSS" ]]

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 2nd, 2024, 5:09 am

A new example of those changes: https://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?diff ... did=146435
dvgrn wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 8:29 am
[...]
I've PMed Haycat2009 with a link to this post, to ask for a pause on doing any more of these changes until there has been a chance for more discussion here.
[...]
confocaloid wrote:
March 1st, 2024, 5:00 am
[...]
https://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?diff ... did=145530 Undiscussed large-scale changes of theme. (Even if one wants to highlight envelope for least-common-multiple oscillators, then further details have to be discussed - which specific phase to use? What to say in the captions/in surrounding text?)
Additionally, incorrectly spelled theme name (the name of theme is "Book", not "BOOK"; it is not a scripting command).
Unlikely events happen.