apology

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
tommyaweosme

apology

Post by tommyaweosme » April 9th, 2024, 4:44 pm

the thing about haycat2009 stealing gliders was a joke, and i seriously did not think that it would blow up to be this big. i never meant to start conflicts, the accusation was entirely a joke. i dont understand anything about what i did wrong, but i do understand that i did something wrong, and will not bring up anything about conflicts or accuse anyone of anything. im sorry
(warning: this user many mispronounce words/grammar. do not correct. DO NOT CORRECT.)
hello. i run oca critic. if it werent for me, the cgol community wouldnt know about goose goose revolution.

Haycat2009

Re: apology

Post by Haycat2009 » April 10th, 2024, 2:32 am

I am also sorry for the newcomer incident and the grammar accusation, but frankly you should use capital letters: I understand why you do not, but others may not and thus repeat the saga.
~ Haycat Durnak, a hard-working editor
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » April 10th, 2024, 8:07 am

Um... @Haycat2009, that post would have been a lot more helpful if it hadn't included any of the stuff after the comma. Opinions about whether or not someone should choose to use capital letters are probably not a useful topic anywhere on the forums -- but they're especially out of place in a thread with the title "apology".

b-engine

Post by b-engine » April 10th, 2024, 9:50 am

If tommyawesome posted at here, then everyone won't take it that seriously thus this won't become a large conflict. But this was also our bad as we didn't make the Jokes thread more visible.

Edit by Sokwe: jokes about other users are not allowed. Please do not post jokes about other users in the jokes thread or anywhere else on the forums.
My rules
-
100th post: 18 November 2023
1000th post: 8 March 2024
10000th post:
-
Warning: This user has grammar issues, and auto-capitalize everything he clicked.