CA challenges

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
{censored}

CA challenges

Post by {censored} » April 10th, 2021, 2:04 am

A place for your CA challenges.
My ones:
Find a random,asymmetric 16×16 soup that stabilizes into at least one lightweight,one middleweight and one heavyweight spaceship and any amount of everything else.
Find a random, asymmetric 16×16 soup stabilizing into at least 10 objects but no blocks,blinkers or beehives.
Find a random, asymmetric 16×16 soup with at least three long barges and everything else in any amount.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.

toroidalet

Re: CA challenges

Post by toroidalet » April 10th, 2021, 3:51 am

Here's a challenge: Try not making new game threads whenever you feel like it. (especially not ones that will maybe garner a few posts and slowly sink into the mire of all the other such game threads)

Also, we already have a challenges thread.
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.

{censored}

Re: CA challenges

Post by {censored} » April 10th, 2021, 7:08 am

toroidalet wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 3:51 am
Here's a challenge: Try not making new game threads whenever you feel like it. (especially not ones that will maybe garner a few posts and slowly sink into the mire of all the other such game threads)

Also, we already have a challenges thread.
Stop, please. I cannot see almost anything that I did that users like BokaBB also did. Do not accuse people for nothing. I made only a very few threads here.
I have not seen that one but maybe it is old and maybe should be renewed. Maybe. I find it hard to determine whether to do some things or not sometimes.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.