Major information leak from multiple places - this is unprecedented and a must-see!

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
{censored}

Major information leak from multiple places - this is unprecedented and a must-see!

Post by {censored} » April 1st, 2021, 4:24 am

I have been interested in doing some hacking lately and so I decided to test my best weapons here. The results were SHOCKING:a major leak of private information, secret patterns and much,much more appeared!
Do you remember what day is today?The purpose of this is not to violate any rules and is just for fun. Do not take this personally at all,it is just a joke.
Chapter 1:Patterns
It turns out that there exists a secret database of patterns the size of about 15 TB (1TB=1024 GB!)with loads and loads of patterns that were never discovered by anyone but a small elite community!Among other things,it has loads of spaceshipsone with the minimum number of cells as low as 16,loads of oscillators, including a wide collection of those with currently unknown periods,super-advanced technology that makes spaceships get teleported over short distances at the speed of light , and, the biggest suprise:
A Turing machine with finite tape but infinite possibilities!
All those patterns are hidden in all major CA applications by the group of the so-called Boss whom I have not yet positively indentified.
Even the minor and independent applications are mostly hacked by the Boss' spys and he is allegedly one of the richest people in the world,with his treasures possibly weighing over 60 billion American dollars!
Chapter 2: Private information
Except the Boss,there also seems to exist someone called Mafia,his biggest rival,who is also still unindentified.
He seems less rich but allegedly has far more manpower and seems to be penetrating the CA. There is some evidence that even some moderators had limited contact (and not compulsorily one with cooperation intended) with his people, but it is still weak and full of gaps,but the wider picture is slowly arising.
His people are allegedly talking with some widely-known users around leaking the parts of the Boss' secret database they sucessfully penetrated via the messages of the Boss' people. However,some of them seem more well-protected and harder to penetrate and mostly include talks about the more important patterns while those less secret usually only talk about some oscillators unknown to the masses but usually with little usage.
More data:
Moosey and Hunting seem deeply associated,but it is still unknown who is independent and who is partially controlled by Mafia's men because of the vaguity of data available.
Schiaparelliorbust seems to secretly be a satellite of Mafia,but there is also some evidence of a contact with the Boss and his men.
BokaBB is possibly having a database of his rules hosted by Boss.
There is strong evidence that JP21 and possibly also HelicopterCat3 have built excellent rules and own several very advanced patterns from their OCA.
The recent Trump user with multiple accounts seems to be related with Mafia and possibly has had contact with many widely known users over paying them money in exchange for their very private data. He also made another account with an username unrelated to Trump and is expanding his activities even more widely now.
I also discovered some data that suggests that there may be even a third billionaire intervening here,but it is vague and needs to be futher explored to discover more clues.
Chapter 3:The major suprise
And,the major suprise....

This all is just a joke. Do you know what day is today?
Please do not tell me that you actually fell on this!Hahahaha!
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.

MathAndCode

Re: Major information leak from multiple places - this is unprecedented and a must-see!

Post by MathAndCode » April 1st, 2021, 2:42 pm

I am tentatively considering myself back.

Moosey

Re: Major information leak from multiple places - this is unprecedented and a must-see!

Post by Moosey » April 1st, 2021, 2:55 pm

{censored} wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 4:24 am
<snip>
Quick, call gustavo! He's been waiting for this moment for years! He played us for fools when he predicted the RCT; he's going to reveal something again!
not active here but active on discord

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » April 1st, 2021, 3:03 pm

I can't tell what Gustavo's messages are, the website domain is for sale.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

{censored}

Post by {censored} » April 1st, 2021, 4:16 pm

MathAndCode wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 2:42 pm
This is not unprecedented.
This is far bigger and important.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.

83bismuth38

Post by 83bismuth38 » April 1st, 2021, 5:02 pm

MathAndCode wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 2:42 pm
This is not unprecedented.
yes it is
looking to support hive five (n+18) and charity's oboo reaction (2n+18)

Code: Select all

x = 28, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
19bo$3bo15bo4b2o$2bobo14bo4bobo$2bobo20b2o$3bo11b3o2$25b3o$b2o22b3o$o
2bo$b2o12b2o$10b2o2bobo$bo8b2o2b2o$obo7b2o!