More members needed in the Trump group

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
ColorfulGalaxy

More members needed in the Trump group

Post by ColorfulGalaxy » March 24th, 2021, 2:55 am

Hello, This is Trump {Bot}. I have already got IP-banned at two different websites (this one and Esolangs.org).
I also tried to post at Conceptispuzzles.com/forum but my posts kept getting deleted.
Lately I've been working on cracking ColorfulGalaxy's password and I finally worked it out.
So I logged into his account and changed his password so he couldn't change it further.
I don't have an email address so I can't send an appeal to you.
Please unban my account so that I can continue attacking ColorfulGalaxy once he registered another account.

Currently our Trump group has four members, Donald J Trump, Donald K Trump, Donald Fe Trump and I (Trump {Bot}).
However, they don't seem to be doing what I told them to do.
"Donald J Trump" kept posting invalid QR codes and never helped me out.
"Donald K Trump" never sent any public imsults to ColorfulGalaxy.
"Donald Fe Trump" turns out to be a Japanese schoolgirl instead of an American man, and she doesn't even speak English! She actually used an online interpreter.

And, therefore, we need a lot more members to help make our Trump group stronger. If you are interested in "Trump-ing", you can register another account, and as soon as ColorfulGalaxy register a second account, start insulting him in private messages or in his news thread using your new account.

By the way, please provide a proper glider synthesis for the Garden of Eden. That is what my fortune teller told me last September. I have already told you this, but nobody did so. Please help me. Thanks!

toroidalet

Re: More members needed in the Trump group

Post by toroidalet » March 24th, 2021, 3:04 am

Is this a joke? I hope it is (in which case it's "only" reprehensible attention-seeking behavior instead of seriously problematic). Can a mod reset their password?

Asking for help trolling a user of this forum, even a really annoying and young one (to the real ColorfulGalaxy: no offense; we were all like that once), is not tolerated on this forums, let alone hacking into their account and publicly announcing that. You may think that it is a bit of harmless fun, but it is mean and unacceptable. Your victim has feelings.

As I already said to "Fe Trump",
toroidalet wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 11:49 pm
The community has reluctantly tolerated your antics, but understand that this won't last forever. A thread has already opened up advocating the banning of you and all your buddies [and some of them have been banned now], and you are only making that more likely. This is a forum for cellular automata. If you want to contribute, then contribute. But if you want to ask stupid questions and direct quasi-racist statements at a member [not to mention making a thread announcing you need support bullying them after hacking their account], then go somewhere else.
At this point I probably shouldn't even be bothering to tell all this to you, but one last time:
This is not your gang's forum. Please leave now.
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.

{censored}

Post by {censored} » March 24th, 2021, 4:15 am

You are one big liar. You need to have an e-mail in order to have an account here.
You are definitely going to need to be banned. If I see just ONE MORE comment from you concerning the Trumps I will do everything possible to ban you, Galaxy.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.

calcyman

Post by calcyman » March 24th, 2021, 5:55 am

I'm locking this thread as it's devoid of anything constructive.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!