Action Words (Game)

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
BokaBB

Action Words (Game)

Post by BokaBB » February 25th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Action Words is a new game by me. It is a word game,but has much more action....
One first says something,then the second player changes that word into some other this way and so on:
At the very beginning of the game (it is the moment when someone plays for the first time here) players have 3 Action. They can use that to:
-Add a letter anywhere in the word
-Remove a letter from the word
-Move a letter to somewhere else in the world
-Change a letter into any other
Making the first letter capital or decreasing it if needed is free,but as you know I always capitalize my words in word games. But you may write them however you want.
Doing any of these costs 1 Action. Players can edit the word only as much as they have Action.
Every time when it plays the player gets additional 3 Action at the very beginning of the turn. It is advisable to keep track of your total amount of Action here and also to show how exactly you modified the word.
If a player hasn't spent all its Action the previous turn,it can be used later and is not spent. This makes the game more interesting.
THE MAJOR SUPRISE!!!!The word needs to be reversed at first before it can be edited!!!!!!For an example,if the last word was Green, you have to edit Neerg!Note:this rule will be removed if the removal gets 3 supporters.
No words that were used recently can be used.
This is a very beautiful game! Please play it!
My first move will be:
Action:3
Word
Enjoy the game!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB