Non-Life-Related Dreams

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
Schiaparelliorbust

Non-Life-Related Dreams

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » November 10th, 2020, 7:25 am

I found a thread on Life-related dreams:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2755&hilit=dreams
So I decided to make a complementary thread. I will tell the first dream:
My family and I were taking shifts guarding the bathroom because a clown was going to come. I knew this whole time that he was behind the shower curtains but was scared to get close. One day I decided to take a closer look and he jumped on me and started laughing. He then gave me his email address and told me to send him 4 pictures of something funny every day. He disappeared/went somewhere (I don't know), and then I thought to myself "Where am I going to find 4 pictures of something funny every day?".
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Hunting

Re: Non-Life-Related Dreams

Post by Hunting » November 10th, 2020, 8:34 am

My dream after the mid-period exam:

I got 99/100 in Physics.

It was a nightmare. But reality can be worse than that.

--

Lemme help you to find 4 funny pictures everyday: http://www.quickmeme.com/

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » November 10th, 2020, 8:36 am

Hunting wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 8:34 am

I got 99/100 in Physics.

Isn't that a good score?
Edit: Wait so you got a good score in your dream but it was a nightmare?
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Hunting

Post by Hunting » November 11th, 2020, 1:38 am

Schiaparelliorbust wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 8:36 am
Hunting wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 8:34 am

I got 99/100 in Physics.

Isn't that a good score?
Edit: Wait so you got a good score in your dream but it was a nightmare?
That was not a good score, as I was in grade 8, and grade 8 physics was easy.

Unfortunately, I actually got 96/100. I suck.

Entity Valkyrie 2

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 » November 11th, 2020, 2:29 am

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 33, rule = LifeHistory
3.8E$3.8E$3.8E$3.8E$3.8E$3.8E$3.8E$3.8D$3ED6C2D2E$E2D9CDE$D11CDE$D12C
D$DCD8CDCD$D12CD$D12CD$D2CD6CD2CD$D2C8D2CD$2D11CD$2D10CDE$E2D7C2D2E$
3.8D$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD$
3.D6CD$3.D6CD$3.D6CD!
#C [[ ZOOM 8 COLOR 3 254 254 254 COLOR 4 0 0 0 COLOR 5 0 254 0 GRID OFF THEME 6 ]]
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

Please click here for my own pages.

My recent rules:
StateInvestigator 3.0
B3-kq4ej5i6ckn7e/S2-i34q6a7
B3-kq4ej5y6c/S2-i34q5e
Move the Box

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » November 11th, 2020, 7:46 am

New dream:
Our house is on the top of a very steep valley. There are some small dents/holes in the landscape that I need to fill with water because I have an appointment with a lungfish. Anyway, I somehow fill the holes and have my appointment. Then there are some children at the bottom of the valley who have lost their keys and I found them. Then I have another appointment with the lungfish but I forgot how I filled the holes. I eventually remember I filled them with a hose from our balcony and start filling them, but not for long because aliens come and start destroying the world with a laser. The water coming out of the hose because green and gooey (our house is somehow not destroyed). The end.
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Saka

Post by Saka » November 11th, 2020, 8:43 am

I had a very cool (in my opinion at least) dream last night.
It was set in somewhere, I dont know, but the place was pretty nice. Developed tropical island with some somewhat futuristic tech, although I remember it as "present day" (dont question me on this, dreams are weird). There is an indoor zoo / museum of known alien life, with aquariums and such; stuff you would expect from a Sci-fi film.

My friend (shall be labelled "Alex", I don't remember his actual name) goes in with me and my other friend (shall be labelled "Bob", again, I don't remember his actual name, I think it started with a D), who worked as some sort of government scientist, to check out the usual exhibitions. Alex looked at an artifact found on some planet, the artifact being a pair of small cylinders connected with a sort of string. The cylinders looked like rough marble, but chunks were broken off. Alex said, "I wonder what would happen if they touch." We interpreted this as a joke as the sign on the glass case says that touching the cylinders will give away their current location, and invite some sort of ancient race that has been looking for them.

We went back home not thinking about it, but then my dream cut to a 3rd person view of Alex sneaking into the museum's top-security area (somehow), and finding the actual cylinders (apparently the ones being displayed were just a replica), and touching them together; they produced a blue light. Somehow me and Bob were watching him despite being at home a moment ago (regular dream stuff), and Bob said, "Alex what have you done?"

Bob then showed me the emergency protocol if this were to happen, and we hopped on a sort of roofless maglev train, and beamed some red and green lights into the sky, and Bob explained "We can't defeat those who are coming, but this will call who can!"

Cut to daytime, me and Bob were walking down the street (Alex was nowhere to be seen) when we saw a bunch of military jets flying towards the coast. "Oh no", I went. We hopped aboard the maglev train thing again, and went to the beach. A bunch of military aircraft were flying into towards the sky above the ocean, into the clouds. Alex magically appears and is as scared and worried as me and Bob. After some expletives, Bob notices something in the clouds, "What the [expletive] is that?" he exclaims. "Oh no," we all went. And out of the jungle beside the coast comes a strange black vehicle. It was the shape of a rectangle with the corners cut off, about 2 meters high and maybe 6 meters long? It had small caterpillar tracks and could somehow turn without changing the orientation of its tracks. It went towards us and the three of us barely avoid getting run over by it. It then proceeded to go towards town.

Fleets of military aircraft were still flying towards the clouds, explosions can be heard. A large black object appears in the clouds... I wake up 1 hour early. Unfortunate.

Hunting

Post by Hunting » November 12th, 2020, 8:43 am

New dream:

I took an (around 10cmx10cmx10cm?) cube to school that was a phone in disguise. Then I played an unofficial MLP song. It was titled "The Exchange" and the cover was Twilight on the right, Starlight on the left, both looks sad and confusing. Then my class is going somewhere.

Then I woke up. In the middle of the English class.

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » November 12th, 2020, 8:48 am

Hunting wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 8:43 am
New dream:

I took an (around 10cmx10cmx10cm?) cube to school that was a phone in disguise. Then I played an unofficial MLP song. It was titled "The Exchange" and the cover was Twilight on the right, Starlight on the left, both looks sad and confusing. Then my class is going somewhere.

Is MLP My Little Pony? Did you fall asleep in English class?
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Hunting

Post by Hunting » November 12th, 2020, 8:53 am

November 12th, 2020, 8:48 am
Hunting wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 8:43 am
New dream:

Is MLP My Little Pony? Did you fall asleep in English class?
Wait, not all of us know MLP stands for My Little Pony? Also yes.

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » November 12th, 2020, 8:58 am

Hunting wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 8:53 am
Was it online? My classes just ended. They were pure hell. I can barely concentrate. I just post here while in class.
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Hunting

Post by Hunting » November 12th, 2020, 9:02 am

November 12th, 2020, 8:58 am
Hunting wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 8:53 am
Was it online? My classes just ended. They were pure hell. I can barely concentrate. I just post here while in class.
Nope, pandemic in Chinese has ended long ago.

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » February 18th, 2021, 4:24 am

I had a dream last night where some naked guy in a mall that had a pet moose caused a sequence of events that in turn led to a paradox in the space-time continuum that transported me to the the Nether from Minecraft. It was supposed to be an early version of the universe or something. The details are fuzzy. Oh and there were blue blazes.
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Moosey

Post by Moosey » February 18th, 2021, 1:52 pm

February 18th, 2021, 4:24 am
I had a dream last night where some naked guy in a mall that had a pet moose caused a sequence of events that in turn led to a paradox in the space-time continuum that transported me to the the Nether from Minecraft. It was supposed to be an early version of the universe or something. The details are fuzzy. Oh and there were blue blazes.
I promise I wasn't the pet moose. I didn't invade your dreams, and I didn't set the mall in them on fire or eat the postcards at the souvenir stand that totally belonged in the mall, despite the rumors otherwise. I'm not to blame for the nitrogen triiodide explosion that happened near the end of the dream (you didn't see it sure but it happened but I swear it wasn't me). I am not to blame for any incidents occuring in your dreams, I swear. And I definitely didn't coat the blazes in copper (I) chloride so that they could better camoflage against the blue sky in the future I promise and I wasn't to blame for the paradox; it's not my fault if I ask God whether His greatness can prove A and not A because the ontological argument says so; please I cross my heart I don't have anything to do with that please don't sue me the postcards were delicious
Last edited by Moosey on February 18th, 2021, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not active here but active on discord

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » February 18th, 2021, 2:13 pm

Moosey wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 1:52 pm
I promise I wasn't the pet moose. I didn't invade your dreams, and I didn't set the mall in them on fire or eat the postcards at the souvenir stand that totally belonged in the mall, despite the rumors otherwise. I'm not to blame for the nitrogen triiodide explosion that happened near the end of the dream (you didn't see it sure but it happened but I swear it wasn't me). I am not to blame for any incidents occuring in your dreams, I swear. And I definitely didn't coat the blazes in copper (I) chloride so that they could better camoflage against the blue sky in the future I promise and I wasn't to blame for the paradox; it's not my fault if I ask God whether His greatness can prove A and not A because the ontological argument says so please I cross my heart please don't sue me the postcards were delicious
I also remember falling in lava.
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Moosey

Post by Moosey » February 18th, 2021, 2:18 pm

February 18th, 2021, 2:13 pm
I also remember falling in lava.
Why are you looking at me like that Not my fault if you don't opt into the control group of the study you weren't told about about people falling into lava; it's your dream after all

Schiaparelliorbust

Post by Schiaparelliorbust » February 18th, 2021, 3:24 pm

Moosey wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 1:52 pm
I promise I wasn't the pet moose. I didn't invade your dreams, and I didn't set the mall in them on fire or eat the postcards at the souvenir stand that totally belonged in the mall, despite the rumors otherwise. I'm not to blame for the nitrogen triiodide explosion that happened near the end of the dream (you didn't see it sure but it happened but I swear it wasn't me). I am not to blame for any incidents occuring in your dreams, I swear. And I definitely didn't coat the blazes in copper (I) chloride so that they could better camoflage against the blue sky in the future I promise and I wasn't to blame for the paradox; it's not my fault if I ask God whether His greatness can prove A and not A because the ontological argument says so; please I cross my heart I don't have anything to do with that please don't sue me the postcards were delicious
How do you know more about my dreams than me? I'm starting to think you were the moose after all.
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere

Moosey

Post by Moosey » February 27th, 2021, 9:14 am

Ok so here's a weird one

Initially, I'm on a roadtrip with my family. Somehow we manage to get really high up, then realize we're supposed to be down; we take the car down like a flight of stairs trying carefully not to break it (yes, this part is absurd). Then we get to a parking lot following a weird moose crisis (did I say this part was absurd) where we encounter some middle-aged man and a shape-shifting, very sentient and intelligent uh muskrat I think. Forget us, the rest of this story centers on the muskrat (hold on, this is all absurd, because it's a dream facepalms). At a carnival or something like that; most of the plot happens in a generically festive location. Anyway the middle-aged man is hindering the muskrat by asking it to do different things, and another middle-aged man comes along and tells him to stop. The muskrat hangs out with this someone else and uses her magical abilities in all sorts of ways (their misadventures get a little fuzzy but suffice to say they're really participating in the festivities, often in ways that outside a dream would be questionably legal); the muskrat is actually a gnome or something like that and somehow their fate is determined by a candle or something-- the specifics don't matter and I'll call it a candle for brevity, although it was really shaped and designed more like a rocket for a firework; the point is that it's basically the meleager story-- if the candle isn't burning on their birthday specifically, they die. Obviously at some point the candle goes out (or more accurately, breaks) and the main characters have a crisis, which is fixed shockingly quickly by relighting the candle or whatever with a similar device-- it's not particularly clear whether this device was that of a different gnome or whatever and they just doomed said gnome, but there were definitely some replacements of essential parts to the candle. Credits roll [not literally but the dream more or less told me the storyline is kind of over]. Except wait the story isn't over, there's more and it's a little darker. Flashback to a scene that we didn't see before, another misadventure in which the gnome/muskrat and her friend are in a kayak, on water. This scene isn't happening at the moment I'm about to discuss but it's highly relevant. Anyway, inexplicably the gnome/muskrat has the ability to freeze water somehow even though that doesn't really relate to shape-shifting; she reveals this to her "friend" and admits that she probably was going to try to freeze him into the kayak (which of course would lead to death), since there was a good amount of water in the kayak (Enough that the water level isn't as high as outside the kayak, but still plenty to convince you that in reality the kayak probably wouldn't float), but then something something romantic something and she couldn't do it. Credits actually roll [again not literally] and oh this is beginning to become a trend (come on dreams stop with the false alarms). The last bit of relevant plot is that the two steal traditional candy canes from the festive place using the gnome/muskrat's magic powers. Then, they go their respective ways, credits roll [again not literally] and this time the dream does end.