Stunning Details About Me Revealed!

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
BokaBB

Stunning Details About Me Revealed!

Post by BokaBB » September 26th, 2020, 2:44 pm

(Don't take this seriously,it is a joke)
I am BokaBB,a giant immortal monster that lives in the underground palace in Serbia. I feed only on pogo sticks and eat exactly 94 each day. However,I don't have to eat to live since I am immortal. I can teleport and change form.
I existed since the beginning of the universe. I inhabited this planet and made life on it.
I have a great web of bots and I am also the leader of the hive mind,the biggest one at Earth with 793898542 members. It is ruling over 68 countries out of 194.
Many of them are or were active here,a total of 784.
Expect moderators,the only users here that battled me and my hive mind are Hunting,Saka,Moosey and otismo.
Here are some stunning facts about them:
Hunting (native name:Trērùlpøvxžæévhōêœ)
A small alien from the system Gliese 581. Has lots of beam weapons and shields that makes him difficult to assimilate. He has the third - largest hive mind on this planet with approximately 1 members, including him.
Saka (Native name: unknown)
A man with huge power and who is protecting everyone. We failed to assimilate him.
Moosey(Native name:Ōòóøõœeëéêē)
He has two indentities:
1. A moose residing around Yellowknife,Yukon,Canada
2. A man residing at Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
He is a part - time moose and was born as one. At the birth moose has 5 minutes to think does it want to be a part - time human. As much as 1 million people are a part - time moose. Because of that,no moose are always present. We successfully found him as a moose,but we still haven't found him in the human form. There are rumors he has some superpower.
otismo (Native name:!|!a||)
A part - time killer whale with lasers beams from his eyes as a killer whale. There are rumors his human form is a cyborg. Has the second - largest hive mind on this planet with approximately 63 members, including him.
Moderators and the previous 4 are hard to assimilate,but we hope to assimilate them and later the whole universe,as well as other universes.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

bubblegum

Re: Stunning Details About Me Revealed!

Post by bubblegum » September 26th, 2020, 4:46 pm

BokaBB wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 2:44 pm
(Don't take this seriously,it is a joke)
I am BokaBB,a giant immortal monster that lives in the underground palace in Serbia. I feed only on pogo sticks and eat exactly 94 each day. However,I don't have to eat to live since I am immortal. I can teleport and change form.
I existed since the beginning of the universe. I inhabited this planet and made life on it.
I have a great web of bots and I am also the leader of the hive mind,the biggest one at Earth with 793898542 members. It is ruling over 68 countries out of 194.
Many of them are or were active here,a total of 784.
Expect moderators,the only users here that battled me and my hive mind are Hunting,Saka,Moosey and otismo.
Here are some stunning facts about them:
Hunting (native name:Trērùlpøvxžæévhōêœ)
A small alien from the system Gliese 581. Has lots of beam weapons and shields that makes him difficult to assimilate. He has the third - largest hive mind on this planet with approximately 1 members, including him.
Saka (Native name: unknown)
A man with huge power and who is protecting everyone. We failed to assimilate him.
He has two indentities:
1. A moose residing around Yellowknife,Yukon,Canada
2. A man residing at Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
He is a part - time moose and was born as one. At the birth moose has 5 minutes to think does it want to be a part - time human. As much as 1 million people are a part - time moose. Because of that,no moose are always present. We successfully found him as a moose,but we still haven't found him in the human form. There are rumors he has some superpower.
otismo (Native name:!|!a||)
A part - time killer whale with lasers beams from his eyes as a killer whale. There are rumors his human form is a cyborg. Has the second - largest hive mind on this planet with approximately 63 members, including him.
Moderators and the previous 4 are hard to assimilate,but we hope to assimilate them and later the whole universe,as well as other universes.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Screw your hive mind, I'm outta here
Each day is a hidden opportunity, a frozen waterfall that's waiting to be realised, and one that I'll probably be ignoring
sonata wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 8:33 pm
conwaylife signatures are amazing[citation needed]
anything

Moosey

Post by Moosey » September 26th, 2020, 5:40 pm

BokaBB wrote:
I can verify
not active here but active on discord

BokaBB

Post by BokaBB » September 26th, 2020, 5:49 pm

Moosey wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:40 pm
BokaBB wrote:
I can verify
ASSIMILATE NOW OR WE WILL INTENSIVELY SEARCH EVERY BIT OF THIS PLANET UNTIL WE FIND YOU,ŌÒÓØÕŒEËÉÊĒ!
ME IS INVINCIBLE!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Have a good day!

BokaBB

Moosey

Post by Moosey » September 27th, 2020, 7:24 am

BokaBB wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:49 pm
ASSIMILATE NOW OR WE WILL INTENSIVELY SEARCH EVERY BIT OF THIS PLANET UNTIL WE FIND YOU,ŌÒÓØÕŒEËÉÊĒ!
ME IS INVINCIBLE!
Have a good day!
five star quote there

BokaBB

Post by BokaBB » September 27th, 2020, 8:21 am

Moosey wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 7:24 am
BokaBB wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:49 pm
ME IS INVINCIBLE!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
five star quote there
Why still you have not assimilated?
Also,why removing my name from the quote?
Please send me your location to allow your assimilation.
Can you speak some moose language here,Ōòóøõœeëéêē?I already know it, just want to make others know it.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Have a good day!

BokaBB

Gustone

Post by Gustone » September 27th, 2020, 1:05 pm

i'm pretty sure i'm not assimilated

Moosey

Post by Moosey » September 27th, 2020, 9:14 pm

BokaBB wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 8:21 am
Can you speak some moose language here,Ōòóøõœeëéêē?I already know it, just want to make others know it.
some moose language here

SquishyBoi
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie

Post by SquishyBoi » September 27th, 2020, 9:34 pm

ah yes and i'm barack obama, i have seven fortnite alt accounts and i have invested in dogecoin multiple times in the past. as of writing this, the year is 2041, where we pray to anthropomorphic mooses, watch the shrek trilogy two times a day, are scared of clouds, and consume nothing but genetically modified honey at the time of a full moon
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf

BokaBB

Post by BokaBB » September 28th, 2020, 12:48 am

SquishyBoi wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 9:34 pm
ah yes and i'm barack obama, i have seven fortnite alt accounts and i have invested in dogecoin multiple times in the past. as of writing this, the year is 2041, where we pray to anthropomorphic mooses, watch the shrek trilogy two times a day, are scared of clouds, and consume nothing but genetically modified honey at the time of a full moon
No.
We have not assimilated all,just 784,but only 4 fighted against the attempt to assimilate.
Assimilate now!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Have a good day!

BokaBB