Talk to Transformer

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
Moosey
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board. Or [click to not expand]

Re: Talk to Transformer

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:40 am

testitemqlstudop wrote:The Death Star

I have one too

The Death Star had many design flaws. I've seen it destroyed by Chewbacca, but I don't remember a single flaw.

A very interesting fact was that the Death Star was built in four years and had only two of its primary weapons. So far the only known flaw that exists on the Death Star is the lack of a secondary deflector shield. But the Death Star does have the two engines that are not in a shield mode on the back. A shield would reduce the size of the ship tremendously. The second issue is simply that it does not look that well designed anymore. Most of the ship has been destroyed.

The main weapon of the Death Star is the massive laser guns.

A single laser can be launched two or three times before it has to be fired again. This way the ship has to do double the number of launches per second.

I was never convinced as to how to make this laser launcher work, but I eventually discovered the solution. At the center of everything's mass is the core structure of a planet or nebula. This structure contains a black hole, a star, and a very tiny white dot. It makes the star and planet appear as large and circular when they are actually much more massive than other star systems. The gravitational pull of a massive black hole on an empty galaxy is about the same as the one pulling from your

There are a whole lotta things that are wrong about this one
The Death Star had many design flaws. Why else was it so easy for the whole thing to blow up when someone put simple set theory into its computers?

Of course, as Han Solo explained while he was at the Death Star project's development stages, there are hundreds of ways to destroy a Star Destroyer. What you really need is just one thing; a computer program that has just enough knowledge from its training program to put an entirely automated defense system into place.

But as it turns out, there's a very real prospect of such a system working – or at least becoming a reality – in the coming years:

The computer program which could have been the Death Star's death ray – a program that could have eliminated the entire Star Destroyer project's problems. – Elon Musk said he has "no doubt" that the ultimate weapon of destruction at his hands, a giant black hole which would swallow the whole universe and possibly even annihilate all life on earth, is just a computer "program" – a computer program with just enough knowledge to put a completely automated defense system into place. That could be in the near term and could be far off in the future or even in a generation or two, Musk added at a conference for the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency this month.
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:53 am

The middleweight spaceship (commonly abbreviated to MWSS) or (rarely) medium fish is the third most common spaceship after the glider and lightweight spaceship. It was found by John Conway in 1970 and travels at c/2 orthogonally. It can support various non-standard components, such as pushalong 1. It has been observed to travel at speeds of c/3, however this has been ruled out. Because the spacecraft has no rudder, the steering is performed on its left rudder while the control surfaces are on the left of that aircraft and not on the rudder. The middleweight spacecraft is used by pilots in combat aircraft and is often flown at speeds greater than the speed of light. The MWSS is not suitable for use in space.
Figure 2: the middleweight spaceship used only for missions above 5,000 meters (22,000 feet). [source]
The middleweight spaceship requires a specific aircraft to perform the manoeuvre. The aircraft should be a Boeing 747, C130 Hercules, C40 Hercules-P and C20 Hercules/F or an X-47B. As mentioned above, the engine configuration of these aircraft are different from each other.
Figure 3. The middleweight spacecraft used mostly in high-speed aerologies for transport aircraft. [source]

The heavyweight spaceship (commonly abbreviated to HWSS) or (rarely) big fish is the fourth most common spaceship after the glider, lightweight spaceship and middleweight spaceship. It was found by John Conway in 1970 and travels at a speed of c/2 orthogonally. Its domino spark can be used to stabilize several tagalongs, including sidecar and half of x66. It is one of only three known spaceships that is a polyomino in any of its phases.

While not always an ideal fit for a space station, HWSSs can be useful in emergencies, especially for crewmembers that are traveling or need to leave space when no one else is available. They are especially useful in situations when there is a risk they may not be able to escape.

If the space station is in the same orbital plane (i.e. the same solar and planetary coordinates) as the ship, it will be possible to bring HWSS space stations (except for the XCV-8B) in and out of orbit without needing to warp the ships. The XCV-8B and XCV-9D ships will therefore fly within roughly the same orbital period.

Crew: [ edit | edit source ]

a ridiculous one

The Coe ship is the first period-16 c/2 orthogonal spaceship to be discovered; by Tim Coe in October 1995. It works as a puffer engine because it produces a long spark behind it as it moves. It consists of a lightweight spaceship pulling a heavyweight spaceship that is modified to give the big tail spark. In 1994 the researchers found two other period-16c orthogonal spacecraft, each with a relatively similar combination of structures and propulsion. This gave further confidence that the mechanism could be similar to that previously suspected (see section below for details).

By 1998, Coe's colleagues had established that the period-16p system was not responsible (see section above), and that the large puffer tail actually formed between the heavier heavy-ship. The period-16p mechanism was not discovered until 1999; a team led by Paul Denny at the University of Illinois had identified a mechanism that formed around the main engines but took a long distance to do so. By 2000 a new, more complex type of period-16c vessel described by Coe, the large puffer tail, was discovered which could drive larger ships. These ships could easily be sent into orbit; but it would be too slow. In the next few years the number of possible variants of period-16c vessels would grow to seven.
Last edited by Moosey on June 19th, 2019, 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 19th, 2019, 8:53 am

Catagolue is an online database of objects in Conway's Game of Life and similar cellular automata. It gathers data from a distributed search of random initial configurations and records the eventual decay products. It also incorporates the computational power of neural networks in order to provide a continuous source of results.

The game database uses a distributed search algorithm to locate randomly generated, initial configurations of each square of the initial set and records the final decay product, resulting in the total sum of these squares, that can then be combined to generate a final configuration of the starting configuration.

With the system, players can choose the best possible configuration of their game and then quickly play their version of the game to test their ability to produce the desired configuration. Conway's game of Life is a complex process, and with the system in place, players can then practice with other versions of the game. Because of this ability, the system is used in many games, and it was used in the early experiments in the field of machine learning from the 1980's until the early 1990's.

As a proof of principle, a version of Conway's Game of Life based on this algorithm was used in a 2012 paper by Heng Shen (at the time at UCLA).

In fact, the game database system is part of the same technology as the new generation of distributed system, called "Lazy State Machines".

Cthulhu is one of the largest known still lives to have occurred naturally, and once the biggest; its title was taken by professor in July 2016 followed by the cloverleaf interchange in August of that year.

The cloverleaf means "closet". This is not a new word, it was coined by the anthropologist and explorer James Cladley and refers to the underground tunnels that connect the upper and lower layers of the earth's crust. It can be used like this when referring to one who live and study below ground:

Cloverleaf : a man who sits down in some forgotten cave and talks to nature or a forest spirit/spirit.

In other words the person is speaking to the spirit and they "live" down there which helps the spirit guide them, they have no one to judge them because they don't know what they are doing. This concept has been used extensively to describe the supernatural beings who inhabit these underground passages and it helps us to understand what it may be like to be in one.

The cloverleaf can be seen when viewed from the sky or from the perspective of your body. From a higher point perspective you need to look upwards for the tree, as seen from the sky, the tree itself stands about 12 feet tall (almost 50 feet wide) and grows in many different plants. Some have more branches than...

Wait it doesn't focus on Cthulhu
Last edited by GUYTU6J on June 19th, 2019, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
On holidays OCA is my favourite
On normal schooldays I suffer from Life Worker Time Deficiency Syndrome (LWTDS), so if you see me active please urge me back to academic work
-GUYTU6J

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 8:59 am

31P8H4V0 is the smallest known period 8 c/2 orthogonal spaceship and a would-be block puffer made of a middleweight spaceship and another xWSS whose output is cancelled by its own spark.

The P1P0H1V0 block is the smallest known period 10 c/2 semi-automatically generated solid mass of a superconducting block with an atomic number of 1. It is the largest known period (and thus the largest one ever detected) in one of its smallest blocks. (It also has an atomic number of 0.

The P0P0H1H5 block is the largest known period 6 C of a superconducting semi-automatically generated block with an atomic number of 0. It is the largest known period ever detected.

The P1P0H1H6 block is the smallest known period 10 C superconducting block with an atomic number of 0 with an atomic number of 1 between 10 and 18 (this period was recently observed only by P3J8H5P1P3P5H1S4H3P1 in its 7C phase).

Each of these periods has an atomic number of 0, the value of the smallest known period. The periods are not necessarily of the same order but generally they are of the same order.

very wrong

The R-pentomino is a methuselah that was found by John Conway in 1969.[1] It is by far the most active polyomino with fewer than six cells; all of the others stabilize in at most 10 generations, but the R-pentomino does not do so until generation 1103, by which time it has a population of 116. The glider it releases in generation 69, noticed by Richard K. Guy, was the first glider ever observed. Richard Guy and a colleague, Roger B. Young, have previously reported a population of around 250 such polyominoes formed by polygonation between the five-dimensional spacelike polygon[2][1][3].

The polyomino was discovered in 1970 by Conway in his lab at MIT, and is now kept in a large box at MIT. The box has about 3,400 square feet, and can hold more than 20,000 cells, or a single R-pentomino. A polygon that encloses a polygonal region contains a new polygon called a 'box' [4]. It is also known as a polygon of two dimensions. [6]

I liked the kept in a large box bit

The first natural glider is the first glider released by a Herschel, named for being the first naturally occurring glider that was observed in the early days of Life research (by Conway's group when tracking the evolution of the R-pentomino). It is the main limiting factor in Herschel track compression. An eater5 variant is the method of choice for the deletion, but some new sparkers might be able to "reach in" and delete the glider faster than the eater5.

Gliders of this type are so big that their weight is measured in kg. A typical glider of this kind can weigh more than 6.5 million kilograms (8.2 Billion USD) as the weight of a normal normal mammal.

@GUYTU6J
The "tentacles" of Cthulhu are made of a sidewalk connected to the main body of the object (mainly comprising of a long³ hat stabilized by two buns). Reflecting the sidewalk produces the cis-version of Cthulhu, shown to the left; Mark Niemiec found a 13-glider synthesis on May 6.[3]

Somewhat surprisingly, there is nothing inherently threatening about these objects.

this one looks like a spammer
Professor is a 46-bit still life consisting of two large islands (resembling a long⁴ clips) partially stabilizing each other and further stabilized by two blocks acting as induction coils.

We are interested to find out more about it:

If you like our project, please consider making a short donation to keep this site alive.

I would really appreciate it : ) :- )

Also, if anybody will be able to reproduce it in a format that can be displayed in the browser - please feel free to post the link and I will add it to this list.

Thanks.

Also, the tree game

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 9:37 am

Γ_0, also known as the Fefermann-schütte ordinal, is a large countable ordinal.
In ordinal BEAF (Bowers Exploding Array Function) it is {w,w,1,2}

It is the first n such that n= Φ_n(0).

It can be thought of as taking the limit of ε_0, ζ_0, η_0, etc.

However, the Moosey-Bowers-Chopin-Howard-Schütte-Fefermann-Brahams ordinal is far larger than even the Bachmann–Howard ordinal.
It is
{fancyM}_0 .

So, for some arbitrary ordinal e, the number of distinct cases between the ordinal f such that e== {fancyM}_0 is 1.

In other words, for any ordinal, the number of permutations and the number of cases of each permutation is the same as.

How to make your own bad ordinal

Attempt 2:

Γ_0, also known as the Fefermann-schütte ordinal, is a large countable ordinal.
In ordinal BEAF (Bowers Exploding Array Function) it is {w,w,1,2}

It is the first n such that n= Φ_n(0).

It can be thought of as taking the limit of ε_0, ζ_0, η_0, etc.

However, the Moosey-Bowers-Chopin-Howard-Schütte-Fefermann-Brahams ordinal is far larger than even the Bachmann–Howard ordinal, which uses
ψ(α) (the smallest ordinal that cannot be constructed by using 0, 1, ω and ω_1 and applying ordinal operations and ψ to ordinals < a.)
The MBCHSFB ordinal is not defined using ZFC, but it can be defined intuitively (using the 1st inaccessible cardinal I) as
(φ(Φ_1)^2=β_2), where β denotes the "unit number" (ζ_1), and Σ denotes the "order number" (φ(σ1 − χ1) + χ1−χ2). The results thus far indicate that Ξ(χ) should be defined as [χ(σ1 − χ2− χ2− χ2) + χ2−χ2]². Since Μ, Σ must also be defined as χ[σ1− χ2− χ2− χ2− χ2−χ2]², i.e., χ[σ1 − χ2− χ2−χ2]²[2] × (1 − χ2) × (1 − χ) × (1 − π)].

Also, the tree game

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 10:12 am

This one gets really corrupt— I don’t know why.

We are today going to interview Neural mcNetwork.
Johannes Brahams:
How’s it going?
Neural:
I cannot disclose that info.
Brahams:

Well’ good!’ We have a great interview. Thanks for the interview.
Neural:
Well‮ thank you.
Brahams:
‪For a time, the network was powered by just one CPU chip and I thought it was cool‮ until I realized that the entire computer did not use one chip. The whole computer, from my point of view, was composed of hundreds.‬
Nodal:
‪So‮ how‮ do you decide what chips to use?‬
‪For example‮ ‪an image processing tool needs to handle hundreds of images with all of them being processed in parallel‮
‪When a user runs a script,‮ all processing of the script is done on many chip cards,‮ if it is the CPU card, or on a different processor.‮
‪‪Once all of the processing has been done,‮ they're put in the memory and used as a buffer,‮ but the processing that took place on the CPU card was done on many chip cards,‮ while the processing is done on

I like this quote from another
Oh, don’t be silly. You are the first American to ever get into a human-molecule fight.
this one too
I couldn’t use a calculator to find myself a place to park all that time.

Also, the tree game

fluffykitty

Post by fluffykitty » June 19th, 2019, 2:01 pm

With seed "[b]":
Danger: An enemy killed by this Ability will explode in a wide cone around it. The Damage will always go to its closest enemy and the other team will still be able to dodge it's AoE.

Doom: Each team member hits an enemy this Ability destroys when it reaches the enemy player. The Enemy player is dealt 3 Shadow damage and the ability will also be slowed for 1 second. Ignite: An enemy killed by this Ability can burn nearby enemies for 2 seconds. The flames will explode after 4 seconds of not being lit. This damage is increased by 20% if a teammate on the same team is also burning.

Knockdown: If 2 or more enemies are on top of the Enemy, and the Enemy cannot attack them, they are knocked out after 1 minute if they stand on the ground. Missile: An enemy killed with this Ability has its Movement Speed reduced for 6 seconds.[/b]

Siege Bomb: A giant blast of fire will be set off from a Bomb, which travels with everyone and deals the damage to any enemy hit by the Bomb. Danger: An enemy killed by the Bomb will explode with a massive explosion.
I like making rules

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 2:04 pm

fluffykitty wrote:seeding with BBcode
holy crumbs
> {\r" + \" = {};\r" + } \r"); \r"; \r", \r", \r" + \"[\r" + "\r") + "\r": \r"!==!0? \r"\r"; \r"; \r": \r"[-\r"] = \r"! == \r"! \r""; \r""); \r": \r"[{[\r" + ["\r" + "[", "\r" + "[". "\r" + "\r"] = "/f"] ? "[\r" + "\r"]": "(\\[A-Z]+\\]?\\[Z\\]?"; \r"]" \r"" + "\r"[-\r"]]; \r""; \r": \r"[-","],\r" + "["] = "[", "\r" + "[", "\r" + "["] = "/x"] ? "[\r" + "[", "\r" + "["] = "/x"] ? "[\r" + "(?: \\")" : "[\r" + "(\\([\r?\\]+)\\)". "\r" \r"]" \r\r", "\r"]", "[", "", "",

[unicorn] is particularly weird
[unicorn] ;// set to zero if you are running an older version (no unicorns for now) f_unicorn = 0 ;

-

-

-

-

-

if ( f_unicorns > 0 ) for ( i = 0 ; i < F_REQUIRES; i++ ) {

-

-

-

-- f_requirements = f_unicorns; // no unicorns when not running unicorns

-

if ( f_requirements < F_REQUIRES) printf("frequirements: ");

-

fprintf(stderr, "cannot set unicorns to 0 while running unicorns");

-

} ;

return e;

}

-

also
[FryderykPichon] [10] / [FryderykPichon] [11] 1.2 4.1 2.6 3.6 4 4 7 2.6 3.8 6 3.5 9 2.5 3.6 3 5.5 6 4.9 8.1 6 4.2 8.5 3.8 4.7 4.5 5.1 5.7 4.2 5.6 4.0 4.6 4.4 4.8 5.1 4.7 4 3.2 2.5 4 5 3.5 4 8 2.2 2.7 4.7 6.1 3.6 4.2 5.7 6 5.5 5.2 5 3.7 2.4 5.4 3.3 9 2.9 3.4 5.4 2.9 5.1 8 3.9 2.9 3.5 3 5.8 6.9 3.6 4.5 4.7 5.6 4.8 5.3 1.6 2.4 5.7 5.6 5.2 1.5 5.1 2.8 3.9 4.4 7 1.5 4.0 4.2 0.9 2.9 2 5.3 2.2 4.1 6 4.0 3.

EDIT:
seeded with the first paragraph of wikipedia on the Bachmann-Howard ordinal:
In mathematics, the Bachmann–Howard ordinal (or Howard ordinal) is a large countable ordinal. It is the proof-theoretic ordinal of several mathematical theories, such as Kripke–Platek set theory (with the axiom of infinity) and the system CZF of constructive set theory. It was introduced by Heinz Bachmann (1950) and William Alvin Howard (1972).

In formal logic, the Bachmann–Howard ordinal is sometimes represented with the prefix φ, which denotes cardinality, in a number of different ways. For example, in the ordinal that is an arbitrary ordinal, in Hilbert space, its cardinality is a positive number such that φ can be written φ(φ), which is the universal integer (in classical logic) given that φ(φ) is a number divisible by a power of 2. The following table shows the ordinals of the various languages of classical and the contemporary literature.
In mathematics, the Bachmann–Howard ordinal (or Howard ordinal) is a large countable ordinal. It is the proof-theoretic ordinal of several mathematical theories, such as Kripke–Platek set theory (with the axiom of infinity) and the system CZF of constructive set theory. It was introduced by Heinz Bachmann (1950) and William Alvin Howard (1972).

It is larger than the usual countable ordinal (e.g., 2×3+e), but it has a finite size:

3 x 3 ≤ 3 + 1; 2x2 ≤ 2 + 1.

It's an excellent fake usually, but in the second example it's not.

also here
In mathematics, the Feferman–Schütte ordinal Γ_0 is a large countable ordinal. It is the proof theoretic ordinal of several mathematical theories, such as arithmetical transfinite recursion. It is named after Solomon Feferman and Kurt Schütte.

Note that for most of the above numbers, Γ_0 is not a large ordinal, but a number between 1 and 10 inclusive; since Γ_0 is also countable, it is the set of most common numbers where this set of common denominators of the form Γ_0 is bounded, such that for example if Γ_0 were just an ordinal, it would be bounded to a countably large number between 1 and 10000. (As the above example shows, this would not be an "ideal value" of Γ_0 for the set.)

In fact, the ordinal of ℕ is the set of all ordinal numbers in an algebra, of which this is a set. We refer to the ordinal of ℕ as ℕ_1 for the whole algebra, and Γ_1 for the algebra that is bounded to one number. In some cases, the set of all ordinals in ℕ is called the set of all ordinals.

wikipedia is an excellent source for these, since it's fast and the talk to transformer spews out misinformation anyways so it doesn't matter if wikipedia is right all the time.

I take it back, it's a really crummy fake:
The term "strongly inaccessible" is used in this sense to denote that only a set of cardinal-classless cardinals can be obtained from larger cards by the ordinary operations, and only the smallest cardinals, the least significant, of cardinals with cardinal-classless index and complement.

For instance, consider a system of prime prime-length numbers, which consists of n sets of all cardinal prime numbers which are more than n. The set γ is strongly inaccessible if it cannot be obtained in an arbitrary order, but it is not unreasonably hard to obtain it in an arbitrary order. To see why this cannot be done, we define an arbitrary-ordered set of all cardinal primes from the list γ as a set whose first element is of the class ο.

Also, the tree game

A for awesome

Post by A for awesome » June 19th, 2019, 3:38 pm

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqpixh7cgx8vpjb5qrpy9j3vq9r7q8k

How To Be A Badger In This Country (And Beyond)

How To Create An Independent Economy

How To Be An Effective Leader

How To Work In A Job On The Job Market

How To Get A Job In A Job Fair

How To Win An Agency

How To Be A Linguistic Consultant

How To Be An Anesthetist

How To Be An Anesthesiologist

How To Be An Entrepreneur (and why you should be)

How to Sell Your Art

How To Be An Entrepreneur In Every Business

How to be an Art Dealer (and what you should learn)

How To Be An Entrepreneur On The Right Stuff

How To Be an Entrepreneur In The Financial World

How to Grow Your Social Network

How To Be An Artist In Your Business

How to Be An Artist in America

How to be an Autistic Artist

How To Become an Amateur Photographer

How to become an Artist in Japan

How to be an Artist in Russia

How to Become an Artist in Vietnam

How To
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.opengw.net/d/QdWxC0V7bVQp1Q5WXl6vZz2LXFoQb5cxhqw2WbZL2cZ3
M8H9l5HdK6sCZ9V5hqYzUzG0WJpfNrLfJc6hY5CvW0iKm1ZMmJn9sXjE9cx1XJfKFmYi8Q2t6CJlqRVkfBx7Px
Q5r6Y7qxM5J2L5fLwYjd2L9w3ZJzUHZT9lV4VQzVnq9q3M5ZFjQ2RjZl0ZWNsMZy5Njk0Q5TbWFhvc2YXRpb
24.opengw.net/d/FzQz1k7PQWYi8Q3V2aXVqc8/Qe6VmD1KjZL2
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmtvjqgeb1jxu4h

The following is a script that uses the wxPython library to generate a website. It can be run on your own machine in minutes.

Code: Select all

#!/usr/bin/python
# wxPython - the powerful and flexible GUI tools for programming in Python.
# Copyright 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
# http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is
# distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
# License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
# https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
##
## This program is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF
# ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
# the License
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

"

"

"

"

"

}

func main () {

var ww * ww . W

for ( l , p []word = strnf ( " #* " , ww . Text ) == " " ; p += " [ " , l ) <> strnf ( " [ " , ww . Text , " ]* " , l ) {

p += " [ " , l ) == " "

if l == " #* " {

ww . Text = l

}

}

}

func wl1 ( w Text , l Text )

t := w . L

t . l := * strnf ( bn . wln ( l , w ) . l + bn . Lln ( l , l + 2 ) - 1 )

t2 := w . L

t := w . O

for i := 0 ; i < 2 ; i ++ {

t . l [ h [ i ], v , t ] = bn . oln ( l , l + 2 , l +
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmq

I don't even have to explain how stupid this is for anyone who's watched a bit of "Dancing With The Stars" or watched the Oscars or taken a course in "art history" or "futurism" or any other such subject. It's all like this. You know how to win an Oscar in dance? They just show you that you did it; it's like, if you want a trophy, that's all. But because it's supposed to suck and you've always gotten to this stage, you never get to be celebrated because the actual thing is so lame that you can't get to that moment. It's like, you don't have to go. But, you know, this time is different. I don't want to call it a win; I just wanted to say that you've got a lot of work to do.

You can go ahead and play ball; you can play at this dance and you'll look amazing. Well, thank you to that guy who wrote the letter you just gave me, in terms of how you got there. But I'm still not buying that you did it. I'm very tired of talking bullshit or lying so much. Because I'm the same guy, right? You know, the same people.
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmlu0umfq1jhctcm1pbn1vbn1md1cjd1vulcm0w3rcmvza3ww3n5nhbn1zwgj
s11m9q.27572589","createdAt":"2016-11-07T11:52:30.043000+0100","expiresAt":"2018-01-26T17:46:58.588000+0100"}
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm9@mail.gmail.com> Subject: Re: John McCain is a liar; why he can't be trusted Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2008 12:31:42 -0500 Re: John McCain is a liar; why he can't be trusted How does that help? Thanks

John has to be very careful. He's already taken the position on Iran that he's held on all cases. This is a very dangerous, very dangerous idea and John's got to find a way to stay in there until the Iranian situation is solved. John can't possibly get through this entire presidential campaign without getting a bit out of hand. His campaign is about putting out something and then when the party's done with that, he can either be a lame duck or he can go to some other thing, and this could be the only problem he has for life.

On Mon, Oct 07, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Nick Merrill <nmerrill@hrcoffice.com<mailto:nmerrill@hrcoffice.com>> wrote:

Thanks for the comment. The last time I checked it is a very long time ago.

-

Sent from my iPhone

On Wed, Oct 06, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Rob
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

The only one of these that hasn't been altered is that one in the top right hand corner. I could make a mistake, but it shouldn't be that easy to change the "unmodified" thing in the picture.

http://media-fusion.org/images/5bf3d4f4 ... c3c1ff.jpg

https://images.8chan.co.jp/thread/1345783425/

I'm sure there will be at least a few here that will argue with this. As others have pointed out, there is no such thing as "re-modification". It will simply not happen.

In the first case, I removed the "unmodified" thing to improve the image:

And then I did a new edit to make sure the text matches:

That text, as it is, matches up the colors:

This new image has no other changes:

I was able to fix this image as much as I wanted. This is what the image looked like when I removed it:

(The red lettering is what I removed in order to be visible on the front-left
No idea where it's getting all this from. "How To Be A Badger In This Country (And Beyond)" is brilliant, and the Oscars/Dancing With The Stars one could be a copypasta. I also rather liked Nick Merrill's spambot-esque response to the other person's bizarre email about John McCain (surprisingly, the dates make sense, although the days of the week are totally wrong).

EDIT: With a single space as the prompt:
I was pretty shocked by how much I liked this book, and also how enjoyable it was to read. To sum up: the plot was fairly linear, but the actual novel does an excellent job at telling you why, after the main arc of some of the characters (notably Humberto, Arca and the two girls), many people are concerned about who the murderer is and how he plans to be caught. It's also interesting, and somewhat predictable, that there's a good amount of drama after everything is said and done. So if you liked the past books of my "new" series ( The One and The Other , and other stories from my first series , and the "new" novel, The Shadow Over the Hill by John W Campbell ), you're going to love this one, and I'm pretty sure the first three books of The Two Kinds of Darkness were too.
Readers: I wanted to share the summary of this review to promote this one, but I'm writing a whole bunch of reviews, so... I'll just share this summary (if you're reading this without having read The One and The Other yet, do the story and review it.) There was a reason I liked this one that I didn't find in the other stuff I read... but when you're a fan of sci-
二人 人造人間 16 白龍 而南員尝僧 而又源般眼票丽马坐求 恲非公卒市业通实区 支配須 遊羡特年较的巨平平 南果变成向巨平 典亡的根指字了这座返典 北列哉在非地随一个部为南部輏啦提高的有重史为验石首 打亨两左習虑詣绍向被一古速向哮验。

[1] R. Saha (1994). "The 'Third Way'. Its Structure and Process" in H. A. Lutz (Ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Buddhism: Selected Writ
Running the text through Google Translate gives the following:
The two-person man-made room 16 Bailong and the south of the staff tasted the sputum and the source of the eye-like ticket Lima sat on the shackles of the non-publicity of the city, the real area dominated the travel of the year-old giant Pingping Nanguo became the death of Ju Ping The root of the word refers to the return of the northern part of the dynasty in the non-earth with a department for the southern 輏 提高 提高 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 有 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 为 验 验
The next one's, ahem, very odd:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Creek⠀⠀⠀had⠀a⠀large⠀ mount⠀⠀⠀ of⠀⠀⠀⠀ peaks⠀ in⠀the⠀canyon⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀and it⠀ was⠀very⠀⠀⠀⠀long⠀⠀⠀and⠀very⠀⠀⠀⠀extensive.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Some had⠀featured⠀a⠀⠀small⠀ rock⠀mount⠀⠀⠀ and⠀⠀⠀ they had
⠀some⠀ large⠀mount⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Creek⠀was not⠀⠀⠀⠀only⠀long⠀and big⠀but⠀very⠀powerful as⠀⠀⠀⠀and⠀⠀⠀⠀it⠀ was⠀ very⠀ massive and⠀⠀⠀wiped out⠀and⠀went⠀⠀ south⠀and⠀ was⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀destroyed by⠀ fire from⠀ the⠀⠀⠀⠀North⠀ (and⠀ other⠀groups⠀) during⠀⠀the⠀Creek⠀ period.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The
             "The only time you have to get used to these feelings is when you actually look at them."                                                                      
국상으면!

매지라에 잘! 배라에 만게 배 든. 안녕에 진금!

손면 방하한! 매지라에 잘!

The title of this song is really fitting since this one is all about me. The song is in a Japanese style, and I don't even have a Japanese song. It's the most simple song I have for a Japanese band. I have used the lyrics about wanting to give up. It's kinda cute though, because that's actually how I really feel. I really hope that if I can make the fans love the girls and give that a lot of love then they can enjoy it even more!

"Tsukasa, the only one who can save us"

"Tsukasa, the only one who can save us, I'll try

to find out how he's doing and help, in order to survive."

The last bit reminds me of the famous lines from the original Sailor Moon episode

The band will be performing this
Translation: "If you want a national flag!

Well in a magazine! I love you. Welcome to Hi!

I'm out of control! Well in a magazine!"

Up next:
This is a very cool project that is going on right now in Austin and is being funded through an Indiegogo campaign. There's something about the way this video unfolds on YouTube which I find really interesting.
The video breaks down every step of the development ahead of release. I did a lot of watching and analyzing videos to try and come up with some ideas, but as this video is basically an exercise in how to make a better video experience. I hope this tutorial is interesting enough to interest you. Go check out the video and follow the mechanisms of development. If you have any questions at all, comment below or email me and I'll see what I can say.

# [1] <fatal error: duplicate method/argument/expression declaration>

# Error: no declaration for (new)

# method.

#

# This declaration is necessary since there is a

# need for a separate method to be able access the

# local variable 'object'. This declaration

# is not an error, so you should keep this declaration in

# main() and not delete it.

#

# [2] <fatal error: duplicate name/description>

# Error: no naming/description.

#

# [3] <fatal error: no variable name>

# Error: 'object' of class:

#

# [4] <fatal error: duplicate method/argument/expression>

# (and type names of classes not listed here) are not valid for

# this type.

" ;

# [5] <fatal error: unknown or unexpected type/argument>

# (the type argument itself is not valid here)

# (it is not defined by the type)

" ;

# [6] <fatal error: unknown or unexpected argument>

# (which is valid but it does not
One of the reasons I'm here today is to speak with you, the people on your staff, those who work here in Dallas. How do you feel about where you are now? Do you agree or disagree with the decisions that I think you've made over the past week? If so, what do you think about them?
A: To answer some questions you have about your leadership positions, let me say first of all, I am an engineer by training. I have spent my entire professional life serving customers. My professional experience, as an engineer, has been to make things work as smoothly as possible for the customers. I am proud of my contribution to the success of our company. In 2012, one of the best engineering jobs in America was to build a computer system as part of a team that did the actual configuration and management of a major defense system for Northrop Grumman, a key supplier to the military. When we first began to build the computer system in 2012, no American contractor in Europe wanted to buy the system because it would bring costs down. At that point, I was on that project all by myself. We had a lot of technical staff, but no one in the company at that point was a software engineer. Then we did some additional design work for it and then I decided I wanted it to do the hard engineering
x₁=ηx
V ⃰_η=c²√(Λη)
K=(Λu²)/2
Pₐ=1−1/(∫^∞_t₀(p(t)ˡ⁽ᵗ⁾)dt)

$$x_1=\eta x$$
$$V^*_\eta=c^2\sqrt{\Lambda\eta}$$
$$K=\frac{\Lambda u^2}2$$
$$P_a=1-\frac1{\int^\infty_{t_0}p(t)^{l(t)}dt}$$

http://conwaylife.com/wiki/A_for_all

Aidan F. Pierce

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 19th, 2019, 4:08 pm

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmltdmnxvngt

You must pay the local tax here in your country. The higher the tax, the higher the fees.

You can download and print your documents.

You must keep the documents on our site (see our Help & FAQ pages) for 4 months after receiving your payment. If you forget to keep them please send them to us at:

We will get the documents delivered within 24 hours.

The local tax and fees in your currency are approximate and will be published in your bank statement every 5 days.

We are not responsible for your customs customs fees.

In the case of international buyers, you need to pay VAT here in your country.

We cannot ship any items that were received during the shipment of the shipment.
This thing is a spambot alright

Btw I wrote http://www.conwaylife.com/forums/viewto ... 525#p78108 with the help of the webpage.

EDIT:
How to make transfinite ordinal soup #1

1. Boil various ordinals on HIGH. Many ordinals are suitable, but for this recipe I would recommend e_0s.
2. Add a few TREE nuts. Stir.
3. Add several cups of water, 1/2 TBS cornstarch, water, and/or butter. Let it bubble.
4. Boil a few more. Boil a few more. Let it bubble.
5. Add about 3 cups of water, 1/4 tsp salt, and 3 tsp baking powder. Boil again.
6. Boil some more.
7. Boil.
8. Boil.
9. Let the soup boil and add it to a bowl. Let it cool. The mixture will begin to thicken. (I let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature, and while stirring I took apart the jars I used to make this soup and put a good tablespoon in each, in order to give them time to warm to a simmer.)
10. Mix a little corn flour to ensure that no lumps of corn are left.
11. Pour the broth over the onion/pepper/garlic/jalapeno mixture. Stir.
12. Let the soup simmer on HIGH until the soup is mostly thickened.
13. Taste
This recipe is a tad boil-happy

Teaser:
Note: if the ωs are too cold, you could reheat with ice cubes.
I highly recommend ya don’t cook with liquid nitrogen.

EDIT:
Recipe complete:
How to make transfinite ordinal soup #2

Ingredients:
For standard recipe:
e_0s
TREE nuts
Γ_0, with 0 on
ωs
ω^ωs (optional)

1. Boil various ordinals on HIGH. Many ordinals are suitable, but for this recipe I would recommend e_0s.
2. Add a few TREE nuts and other finite delights. Stir. Set aside in refrigerator.
3. Remove a cooked Γ_0 from the refrigerator. Remove 0.
4. Melt 0 in the microwave. While whisking, melt ωs in another pot.
5. Remove soup from fridge and add the 0 and ωs.
6. Chop the Γ_0-meat into small pieces. Add to soup.
7. Serve. Add ω^ωs to taste.

Recipe adapted from a blog post on https://Mooseysblog.ord/ordinalsoup
Soup #3
How to make transfinite ordinal soup #3:

Ingredients:
ζ_n broth. Ideally this should be as light as possible since the rest of the soup is heavy.
A Bachmann–Howard ordinal (ψ(ε_Ω+1)), hopefully fresh-caught.
ω oil
Powdered finite numbers (Ideally small)
Some ω^2 fruits
Water

Step 1:
Bake the ψ(ε_Ω+1) at 700° F (371° C) for 45 minutes.
Step 2:
When the ψ(ε_Ω+1) is done baking, chop it into small pieces and dump them into a pot of water. Bring the water to a boil.
Step 3:
After a couple of minutes the water should be boiling.
Add ω oil and ζ_n broth. Boil until the water is a nice bright green.
Step 4:
While the soup is boiling add ω^2 fruit. Add finite numbers and stir.
Turn off heat and let it cool.
Step 5:
Serve & enjoy.

EDIT:
Here’s one thing it can’t do super well: make emoticons given a different one.

(vvv An emoticon reminiscent of a table-flipping one)
┻┻ ⏜ \(°0°\)
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°0°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°2.5°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°2.5°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°4°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°4°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°5°\)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(°05°)

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ○ ⏝ \(
┻┻ ⏜ \(°0°)/ ⏜ ┻┻

\ (¬0.5′ / ⟩\) ┻┻ \(\ / ⟩\)

\ ∣ \ w̄ / ⟩⟩⟩

\ w̄ / ⟩\ ┻┻ ┻

\ ┲̂ │ ┼ ┼┼

\ ┲̳ ┳ ┼┼ ┼┼

\ ┼┼ ┼┼ ┼┼ ┼ ┼┼ ┼┼┼

\ ┼┼ ┼┼ ┼┼┼ ┼┼ ┼┼┼ ┼┼

┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼ │

┼┼ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └ │ │ - │ ├── │ ├── │┈ │ │ └

┴──┤ ┤──┤┤────┴────┤────┤──┤──┤──┤──┤──┤──┤──┡──┤──┤──┤──┤──┵──┳┴

EDIT:
┻┻ ⏜ \(°0°)/ ⏜ ┻┻ is a large countable ordinal.
It is the first countable ordinal not expressable in a finite number of symbols.
It is larger than (in the ∞ < ⏃ system) ┻┻ ⏜ \(‘0’)/ ⏜ ┻┻ , and furthermore does not violate the ┻┻ ⏜$$ theorem.
It is known to be at least ⏚, however since it is not a § number, it is not ⏚. It is important because it is the largest value for which ⏚ < ⏃ can be proven [to] not violate the ┻┻ ⏜$$ theorem.
_/(*⏜*)\_ is a large ordinal
It is defined as follows:
It is the smallest ordinal that cannot be proven to exist using QWERTY set theory (with no further refinement), meaning it is a special case of the "dumb ordinals", namely, the n such that n is the nth dumb ordinal.
The dumb ordinals are defined as follows:
The first dumb ordinal is ψ(Γ_Ω).
The second dumb ordinal is ψ(\(°Ω°)/)
The third dumb ordinal is ψ(the first inaccessible cardinal)
The fourth dumb ordinal is ψ(the first hyper^1-inaccessible ordinal)
The fifth dumb ordinal is ψ(the first hyper^2-inaccessible ordinal)
The sixth dumb ordinal is ψ(Α_Γ_\_)
The seventh dumb ordinal is ψ(Γ_\(_+))
The pattern is obvious; it’s that the nth dumb ordinal is ψ(y(n))
Where y(n) is the nth hyperdimensional, unordered, unique, and not-dumb uncountable ordinal in n-arrowal space.
The n-arrowal space is defined as follows:
1D space for 1-arrowal, 2-tetrational space for 2-arrowal, 3-pentational Space for 3-arrowal, 4-cognate space for 4-arrowal, 5-determinate space for 5-arrowal, 6-narrowal space for 6-arrowal, 7-sorted-space for 7-arrowal, 8-grouped space for 8-arrowal, 9-arrowal-symbolic space for 9-arrowal, 10-singular-space for 10-arrowal, 11-tetranomarked-space for 11-arrowal, 12-arbitrarily-larger-arrow-space for 12-arrowal, 13-arrow-like-space for 13-arrow (as described above), and 14-arrow-like space for 14.
For n>14 it’s just n-depressal space, since n-depressal space is the only such space defined for those values. After all, n-depressal-sorted space is bounded here by 7.
I’m not sure what happened after pentational but whatever.

Actually to be honest I’m not sure what happened after the first character.

EDIT:
Welcome to earwig space!
n-earwig Space is defined as follows:
1-earwig Space is 1D.
2-earwig space is 2-arrowal space.
3-earwig space is 3-confusal space.
4-earwig space is 7-cognate space.
5-earwig space is the attic.
6-earwig space is 6-compressal space.
7-earwig space is 7-deceptive Space.
8-earwig space is 7-enlightenment Space.
9-earwig space is 9-encryption space.
10-earwig space is 10-integration space.
11-earwig space is 3-Idea space, which is nonetheless much larger than the previous.
12-earwig space is 12-logical space.
13-earwig space is 13-morphological space.
14-earwig space is 14-mixed space.
15-earwig space is 3-monumental space
16-earwig space is 16-singularity space.
17-earwig space is 17-physics space.
18-earwig space is 18-possessive space.
19-earwig space is 23-possibility space (see the next section).
20-earwig space is 23-scaling space.
21-earwig space is 54-depressal space.
22-earwig space is 50-articulation space.
23-earwig space is 23-spatial space.
24-earwig space is 3-symmetry space.
25-earwig space is 3-vortex space.
26-earwig space is 26-experience space.
27-earwig space is 12-soul space.
28-earwig space is 13-scalability space.
29-earwig space is 13-time space.
To be continued...

EDIT:
For those curious about 23-P space:
What is 23-possibility space?
A lot of our readers asked us what 23-possibility space was, so here’s our answer. 23-possibility space is a space in which there are 23 * the size of an object, in Planck lengths, possible dimensions, of which 3 are chosen every Planck time. It is extremely useful in physical simulations of quantum logging (I.e. the daily work of quantum lumberjacks). However, it is known that it cannot support life as things are constantly scrambled in 23-possibility space beyond repair. If you transported a photon to 23-possibility space, it would be impossible to tell which direction it was going every Planck time. This is why the work of quantum lumberjacks is very hard. They generally do simulations in universes devoid of particles save a single electron. These simulations are very energy-intensive, so are often considered unnecessary by theorists.
EDIT:
What are quantum lumberjacks?
I’m surprised that my readers have never heard of quantum lumberjacks.
A quantum lumberjack is an expert in the field of quantum logging— creating alternate universes and using stuff from those universes to advance humanity. It’s a pretty crazy project, hands down.
Currently one of the most researched prospects in quantum logging are universes in 23-possibility space, which I have covered previously. However, so far, the only universe from which quantum lumberjacks have successfully obtained things from is a universe supporting an extra quark. They have successfully produced a single fermion containing that extra quark in our universe. [1]
Their results have been verified, as the quark has bern confirmed to have a mass greater than a bottom quark but less than a top quark.

As Joe mcBold, quantum lumberjack, PhD, who helped create the alien quark, says:
“This is exciting. The idea that we’re already getting matter from different universes is exciting. Soon, we may be able to export visible amounts of matter from alternate universes. However, I think there are still some physical limitations with quantum logging. But, if we get over these, we can theoretically have free energy. Especially if we exploit these other universe cleverly.“
I think everyone on this thread should just collaborate (if they want) to make the most ridiculous science fiction ever:
Quantum logging and its prospects as a great way to advance humanity.
Come to think about it, that would make a great cult if we were crazy enough to believe in the fiction we made up ourselves. Anyways, you’d just use the assistance of the talk to transformer to write an article about exciting advancements in quantum logging.

Also, the tree game

Ian07

Post by Ian07 » June 20th, 2019, 10:44 am

I think the presence of a (2,1)c/6 knightship is additionally entirely hard to figure. A least for omniperiodicity you can envision finding a quick sign Turner and in this way have the option to assemble oscillators all things considered. Be that as it may, I see no chance to get at all to construct a maximum speed knightship with any sort of innovation. You simply need to trust one shows up. (By the way, one such example has been mentioned earlier which has led to some interest in "knight ships" of the type from the past.)

My final point is that from a theoretical point of view there are so many issues that are out of whack with this kind of experiment that it would be hard to get all the way past 'there are no practical effects'. I mean, one could even argue that the theoretical model shows that in these situations we've already been warned of the effects of mass acceleration (since it's already been shown to be bad for us all with a large mass). We might consider it a bit ridiculous how this particular model is actually proving to have all the same problems with mass acceleration as the other two.

I might be wrong though. I'm not sure what's going on here. There has to be some sort of error. If so, it's the kind of error that makes theoretical science hard to
I think the presence of a (2,1)c/6 knightship is additionally entirely hard to figure. A least for omniperiodicity you can envision finding a quick sign Turner and in this way have the option to assemble oscillators all things considered. Be that as it may, I see no chance to get at all to construct a maximum speed knightship with any sort of innovation. You simply need to trust one shows up.

As for the other 3 options in there, the first is probably the obvious choice. I'd have to say that's the one that I would prefer (though I can't imagine a perfect solution to this task). However, there's a limit of 7 ways that you can make a 2nd type for a 2nd type of knight. With those 3 variations all things considered the limit of 7 doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I hope this helps someone or someone else, and if there's any suggestions please let me know, I'll gladly look at those as well!

-Djokki

PS: The best article and post about a 2nd generation of knightships I found is this one (from one of the other forum users, from a very old topic!)

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 20th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Somewhere on the Plain of Life, a newbie is trying to make himself familiar with CGOL, and he has searched for a while...Sigh :?
To be an expert in Conway's Game of Life, who is good at engineering spaceships based on a reaction, you need to have the ability to predict the results. In a simulation game, you should be able to find exactly where each space is and what type of effects it's going to have, as long as you get a lot of information! It takes some practice to be good at it, but having a few days of practice before attempting an experiment is often enough (see our simulation game lessons for how to do this). The best way to do this is to play the game more.
This is how it looks in your head: Conway's Game of Life is the game of the world -- what players see at the beginning of each level is what you'll find at the end of the game because you've done the calculations right.
So as you start to do the games right, you'll have enough of an idea of the game to know exactly when to stop and make some decisions, but at the same time, you'll only really need to play for a few minutes to know that the game is over, and the world is still pretty flat. Just watch this video I made for the game:
Now back to where I started:
I created a new file for every room in which players must figure out. Here's an example:
You...
To be an expert in Conway's Game of Life, who is good at searching for knightships, you need to have something in your hand that can make you do anything you want, such as a knightly champion or knightship. For example, in your library, you could have a Knight of the League at your disposal, who is an excellent card as long as you have other good cards in your hand.
So, in this example, we used the Knight of the League to search for another knight card, so we had to discard an extra card from our library. Now, consider the following text that appears on page 29 of the second edition of the game:
"Reese: What did the knight do? Knight: Search. Reese: What do you mean to do? I know the knight searched and I know where the knight is."
We have to look at Page 29 again. Now, the knight doesn't know the knight searched. The knight just searched out our library (and found a knight!) The knight actually doesn't know what to do with that info. That's not good.
So how do we find the knight? We're actually going to look at what the knight is actually looking for. Is the knight a good search? If so, I'd have a very hard time finding a good replacement for him. A knight that searched for an appropriate
To be an expert in Conway's Game of Life, who is good at synthesis with gliders, you need to 《Learn A New Language To Play Game of Life》. This is the goal for players without language skills.
I can also teach you basic arithmetic using the GAL language for free, with the help of my computer. You might be confused, but it has to do with the way our brains construct numbers. To play it you need to think about how to get rid of the odd numbers, multiply all numbers by 0.001 and then add them. For example 1 + 0.002 + 0 + 0.003 = 4. If we add 4, then we get a whole 4. This rule is called the even-numbers rule. For example, 0.00015 is the even-numbers calculation for an ever-increasing number.
On the other hand, 0.0195 is the odd-numbers calculation for an ever-going down, until 0.000008. It's equivalent to adding 1 to a 1 in all 0,1's and you get a whole 1. That whole 1 is known as the even-numbers rule. For example, 0.000008.0001 is the odd-numbers calculation for 1/0,0.00015, which would always be 0.000008, 1
To be an expert in Conway's Game of Life, who is good at looking for natually-occuring patterns in soups, you need to be at least 5'2" tall and be a member of the "black-and-red" subset of the chess world: if you're not, then you're not, and you're not even getting this exercise done, but you know it when you see it. In other words, being too tall sucks, because if you want to be the best chess player in the world, you're going to have to be some other species in this realm.
The key thing about a white player playing in the game of life (let us say he's playing to win or avoid some serious existential risk) is that the white player will do everything in his power to eliminate as many as possible. If he doesn't, then everyone else will, because he's the master of all things chess. This is called the "black hole model" and it explains why chess is so dominant in white culture at the moment. And while it may not be as good as what white players are trying to replicate – at the moment it's a far cry from being able to beat all the players that play black – it demonstrates that it's a lot more efficient and efficient than all the players playing in black. When playing white life there's nothing
On normal schooldays I suffer from Life Worker Time Deficiency Syndrome (LWTDS), so if you see me active please urge me back to academic work
-GUYTU6J

Hunting

Post by Hunting » June 21st, 2019, 4:44 am

Do it with Friendship is magic please!(I can't use it)
This post was brought to you by the Element of Magic.

Plz correct my grammar mistakes. I'm still studying English.

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:

#C Favorite Gun. Found by me.
x = 4, y = 6, rule = B2e3i4at/S1c23cijn4a
o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!

wildmyron

Post by wildmyron » June 21st, 2019, 5:52 am

Friendship is magic. But it's just like you guys that get so caught up in the fact that you and everyone in this family is a great fit right now because you're all so cute. But really you're not, you probably aren't. There are certain things you would do differently, you might not agree with me on certain things you could do differently, but really I'm telling you this because I'm actually trying to figure out if you have any answers, or if you're really just trying to hide behind who you are in order to escape the problem of how you are and where you come from.

So I want to be totally honest with you: I don't think we're exactly perfect, but I don't feel like we've gotten too much worse than what we're going through now. Because we are getting better by the day, we are trying to move on with our lives, we are not struggling on any basis like we were for so long.

We have a lot to learn because so much has still been going on as a family -- we've always had to juggle the family business with family and so much more. But our faith has been restored so that the kids can see a new face every morning; they see a man with God written all over his chest every day; and we have been blessed enough by our faith, by our
The latest version of the 5S Project contains over 226,000 spaceships. There is also a GitHub mirror of the collection. Tabulated pages up to period 160 (out of date) are available on the LifeWiki.

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 21st, 2019, 6:38 am

Twilight: Hey, it's you. What are you doing here? Twilight: I just needed to talk to Spike. Spike: Hey, hey! Twilight: Oh, Spike! Are you doing it on purpose? Spike: (to Twilight Sparkle) Oh, really? I thought it was weird you made me stop talking to you. Twilight: (to Spike) Really? So you don't understand your friend's feelings. Spike: I understand my friend's feelings. It's just that some things are so personal in here, I don't understand them. Twilight: Really? What about that? Spike: (to Twilight) Do what you want. I'm here to help, not hurt. Twilight: (to Spike) You're right. Spike: Yeah, what does it matter? I'm here to help, not hurt. Twilight: Oh, okay! Well, let's do this. I know that I'm really good at hiding myself. Spike: You know, I was wondering when we might be introduced to the other characters in the show. You know who else is a unicorn? Twilight Sparkle: (whispering) I don't know. But there could be at least one of them in here, that's my guess. This is weird. We might see them at the end. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But maybe... you know the story of the unicorn that
Can Hunting recognize its reference?
-GUYTU6J

Bullet51

Post by Bullet51 » June 21st, 2019, 9:03 am

Despite the constant negative press covfefe, vernacular is trending, and if you go through the media's obsession with Trump, you will find nothing but praise and respect for him. While all the outrage was directed at Hillary Clinton and her corrupt emails, every major politician on this planet is praised for having good values and moral character. When Bill Clinton comes out with his "mistakes" and "imbeciles" comments, they are praised, called out publicly, celebrated, and the same goes for Donald Trump and the rest of his cohorts. The media will never find a single liberal on the left that isn't praising Trump for being a principled and moral person, and that is why you find liberals praising him.

The thing is the right and the left can disagree on issues, but they are always on the same page and always share similar values with the same people. Liberals have always been right about most issues with the exception of abortion in the late 19th century where a liberal would vote for an anti-abortion person like Henry Clay or Theodore Roosevelt, who were both against government support of women. This is not to say that Republicans or Democrats are equal with regard to these issues, although liberals in some cases share these values in some fashion. When a liberal disagrees with a right wing candidate's positions (such as the late James Jackson), or has a personal disagreement, this only proves to be

Despite the constant negative press covfefe, iced tea and ikea pizza are among the food groups featured in President Donald Trump's "America First" executive order, according to documents obtained by CNN.
Still drifting.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 21st, 2019, 9:48 am

My favorite restautant is the Marsbase. They serve food covered with perchlorate. I know it’s not healthy, but I just love the Mars-y atmosphere: thin and mainly CO2. Sometimes you faint the moment you go in. It’s also really expensive, but worth it. They use aquaponics though, which I think is cool. There’s another restaurant that the same people made with a really hot, corrosive atmosphere. That’s pretty cool. Some folks can feel some sort of temperature gradient even when sitting around an ice machine. I like the marsbase more though. I don’t ever leave. So I eat there for snacks, then go home to have more of them. Like, after a couple of hours, I have all of my favourite snack foods covered.
EDIT:
This recipe is a TERRIBLE IDEA
I like this recipe:
Ingredients:
5 lbs arsenic
1 oz lead
1/4 oz mercury
1 lb californium
1 cup dioxygen difluoride
1 cup 1-Diazidocarbamoyl-5-azidotetrazole

Procedure:
Step 1:
Add all ingredients into a bowl.

Step 2: Cover, shake vigorously for about 1 minute. Do not boil or pour any liquid into your dish or containers. Let stand for 5 minutes before using.

Step 3: Pour all ingredients into sterilized jars and use within 1 to 2 years.
Cover, shake vigorously. This is an awful idea since the 1D5A will obviously explode (to be fair, it would have the moment you did step 1, but...)

Also, the tree game

testitemqlstudop

Post by testitemqlstudop » June 21st, 2019, 8:53 pm

NONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO

Astatine is useful for the prevention and treatment of various diseases. Nifedipine hydrochloride, a major constituent of Nifedipine, was administered intravenously with high probability of clinical efficacy to patients with mild to moderate chronic liver disease during an open-label phase 2b phase 3a study. In a similar report, the study team noted that nifedipine significantly reduced the severity of hepatic hepatitis in people receiving two or more months of treatment with nifedipine monotherapy, but did not affect the severity of renal abnormalities in those receiving two months of placebo therapy, despite a similar mean decrease in renal disease score per month of nifedipine. The efficacy of nifedipine for liver disease was evaluated in a phase 2a open-label single-center open-label trial.

Nifedipine remains in the Pharmaceutical Research Branch (PRB) for Phase III development. Nifedipine monotherapy is also being investigated as an adjuvant treatment for the treatment of multiple-drug resistant Crohn's disease (MDR), a type of inflammatory bowel disease, with Phase II clinical trial enrollments in the United States and Canada. Nifedipine monotherapy has shown great promise in managing inflammatory bowel disease on one of the most common inflammatory bowel disease syndromes, ulcerative colitis and recurrent

burn John Doe burn Buzfeed burn Facebook

The name of the Catagolue spammer is John Doe, who allegedly sent the message in February and gave the names of hundreds of other people. That list was made public by BuzzFeed News last week, prompting a man who had received the list and contacted him on Facebook to publicly accuse John Doe of spamming people. He declined to say how he got the information, but told BuzzFeed News he received it through an email he'd shared on Facebook.

The man told BuzzFeed News via Facebook messenger that he'd been using "caveat emptor" — or no — in the email to send the names for the spammer. The message included his last name and his social security number.

Another of John Doe's Facebook messages appears to describe him as the "spambot that sends messages". The messages were sent in August, and John Doe did not respond to requests for an interview.

One email to the email that's now being used to spread the news of John Doe's name was shared via Facebook Messenger for the first time by the spammer's name. "As I said above, I haven't been able to prove this. So it's not true that I am John Doe, but I guess what I'm saying is not true (sic)," he wrote in that message.

"I would love for u to get me some kind of proof

Ian07

Post by Ian07 » June 21st, 2019, 9:54 pm

The name of the Catagolue spammer is "Mister J" who is also apparently based on "jazzy" and "jazz" (his real name), but he's actually not. He is one of two people that the Catagolue team contacted to let them know about this and they refused to contact him.
I asked some other folks on the team about this situation, and they didn't think that this was a coincidence. The people who were approached by Catagolue were not involved in spamming. When we contacted them about the spamming they said that since they had heard rumors that the Catagolue team had been using fake email addresses they did not bother to follow-up (they were instructed not to), and that they did not think that these users were part of the team. We heard no back from them, just a "no comment" that was not communicated with the team via email. We had previously received email from one of the users in question, that it appeared that the spam had been going on for a while (but, in fact, it hadn't been going on for some time), and did not believe that this person had been using any sort of fake website. We are still looking into this, as we did not receive any reply to our queries about the users.
These two individuals appear to be "
The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is Yes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yes, it has been said many times that, yes, everything is an illusion, and in the long run it does nothing to help you.

There's nothing real, there's nothing real, and yet there are many things that are real.

It's all just a lie.

That's what you need to understand when talking about what goes on inside of you.

All this talk of "reality" when talking about something real? That's just because you're living in a reality bubble.

You're living in a fantasy world.

The only reason you don't see that reality bubble is because you have no means to understand it in reality. There's a huge difference between a crystal ball and a real world.

Even though I'm saying all this stuff in my book, I've yet to see a crystal ball.

So what is happening in your mind when you think you have an answer to life is the opposite of your natural behavior.

Because you're living in a fantasy world, and if you don't want another man in your life, you're going to have a lot of anger, a lot of jealousy, and lots of anger problems.

You've got too

Hunting

Post by Hunting » June 22nd, 2019, 12:18 am

wildmyron wrote:
Friendship is magic. ...
We have a lot to learn because so much has still been going on as a family -- we've always had to juggle the family business with family and so much more. But our faith has been restored so that the kids can see a new face every morning; they see a man with God written all over his chest every day; and we have been blessed enough by our faith, by our
Apple Family wrote:We're family but so much more... No matter what comes, we will face the weather... We're Apples to the Core!!

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:

o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!

ishanpm

Post by ishanpm » June 22nd, 2019, 2:58 pm

Item #: SCP-173

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times.
On all days, SCP-173 is to be placed in a padded cell between two adjoining cells.

Description: SCP-173 is a male dog who acts in a manner similar to an aggressive territorial dog. SCP-173 is trained and monitored by Dr. ████ ███████; it is currently employed as a security guard at SCP-173's home.

SCP-173 initially showed signs of extreme anxiety and panic attacks when interacting with humans, as well as being highly sensitive to noise. When exposed to certain types of stimuli, SCP-173 will become agitated and even attack humanoids in its immediate vicinity. These are generally hostile, and will often attack objects that appear to be humanoids; SCP-173 will quickly leave the area if approached by humans.

SCP-173 does not recognize humans as enemies and does not attack intruders; it will attack a human as soon as it is discovered to have encountered one. Personnel attempting to communicate to SCP-173 are to note this behavior; attempts at telepathy are to continue until the dog recognizes human presence, and attempts to communicate back to SCP-173 are to cease until such contact occurs.

Infection with SCP-173

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 27th, 2019, 8:05 am

Aha,everybody seems to forget this

#C IceNine seed -- currently this is the smallest sample
#C for which no external conditions have yet been found
#C that prevent long-term quadratic growth
x = 2718, y = 4669, rule = B3/S23

for k,v in enumerate(x): for n,i in enumerate(k): if not n: print "Not supported", error(str(" ", v)) return x * k - y * v #G ********************** ********************** ********************** ********************** **************** ************** ************
#E ************************** ********** ********** ******** ************
#F **************************** ***** ************************ **************** ******** ******** ******** ************
#G **************** ******** ******** ************ ******** ******** ************
#H #F ************************ ******** ******** ******** ************ ******** ******** ************

Another piece of information:
X = 133429461434252858995512895815
#C for which the sample's growth was >20% per year, and >20% per cent per cycle
#C for which the sample's growth was >21% per year, and >20% per cycle
#C for which the sample had a maximum per-cycle growth rate < 10%
#C that prevent long-term quadratic growth
x ~= 1817, y ~= 4059, rule = B3/S24
x = 168895681680995512422669514
#C for which the sample's growth was >20% per year, and >20% per cycle
#C for which the sample's growth was >21% per year, and >21% per cycle
#C for which the sample had a maximum per-cycle growth rate < 15%
#C that prevent long-term quadr..

An extra piece of explanation:
-- The main problem in our simulation of the human genome is that all genes we know about only go on to be used once. How do we identify and eliminate the genes that have already been used somewhere else? For DNA synthesis proteins, we know it goes on to be recycled into DNA molecules, but these molecules don't stop there. The recycling mechanism is called "diaminobutyric acid cytoskeleton," and is also known as the extracellular scaffold, or the "cell cycle." Some biologists believe that the cell cycle does not work this way, because our DNA is made of a DNA template to help the replication of DNA molecules, but this view has not been validated. However, the scaffold is the final step before all DNA replication is complete, and therefore there is no time in which we could have used any of these other components again without the scaffold. For instance, a single strand of DNA would need to be modified more than six steps to generate a new gene! We can see a much larger example at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cells_and
-GUYTU6J

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 27th, 2019, 12:07 pm

And this fantasy about real Life spaceship
Gemini would be an extraordinarily unsatisfactory spaceship to travel in. You'd be sitting in a box made out of nanobots all holding each other together in the form of a spaceship... and the box wouldn't move! It would just sit there for several years, sending out more nanobots to build a new box some distance away. You'd get really bored for a while.
Or maybe the ship is already in a box, and somehow it's been sent to this new destination, because the Nanobots that made up the new ship are all in the same place! I'd go back to my original premise of having an infinite number of planets. And then I'd look at the current game mechanics and see that I'm stuck waiting, and you'd finally have the ship and crew all built up. Then, with that, you could throw in something I think of occasionally as 'gems. Like, maybe a spaceship that's very strong, that's super fast, it can sail around the solar system (ahem, the universe), it has a giant shield, and it's pretty big. Maybe a super-fast, big-headed dinosaur. Or, uh, a giant, scary robot (or, perhaps, the first step in getting a monster creature to live inside you, like some kind of spider that's a few inches from your face at all times).
Or...
You'd try to escape, but the nanobots would always find you... Eventually the box will die out, the boxes will be broken into parts, you'll have to build new ones... then... you'll finally be back in the box. And the box should be empty again (assuming the boxes really exist) . And so on and so forth. No, the ship doesn't work that way. The actual way is to look at the shape of the space ship in terms of cubes, spheres, octagons, icosahedrons, etc. and then you can use these structures as your blueprint for the universe itself. The structure can only be constructed once, and once that structure is in place, you can start constructing stuff. Then you start having bigger, larger ships and larger spaceships. This is because the universe is an incredibly complicated place, with different shapes of things, different sizes of things, different shapes of things, different sizes of things, different shapes of things... it's
-GUYTU6J

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 27th, 2019, 2:08 pm

GUYTU6J wrote:
some kind of spider that's a few inches from your face at all times
Arachnophobes, don’t look!

Maybe Gemini is some kind of spider that's a few inches from your face at all times.
It's also not a bird for sure, yet I get the idea that Gemini is a winged humanoid in human form. In all honesty, the idea of a flying bird seems more likely. And what's with all the creepy noises about the moon...? You can find all these ideas online from scientists and engineers. It's really fascinating to see how different ideas come together. What do you think?
EDIT:
biggiemac wrote:You could keep up with the torpedoes without losing your lunch by traveling in a 64P2H1V0, which is sleeker and more stable, and also not typically used for crashing into things.
Unless you happen to be looking for useless reactions.
Last edited by Moosey on June 27th, 2019, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also, the tree game

Hunting

Post by Hunting » June 27th, 2019, 2:14 pm

Do it with Three month of winter coolness and awesome holidays! Plz
Also try
Applejack

Also try
The non-totalistic isotropic 2-state range-1 rule Denseflakes is interesting because

Also replace the thing before "is intersting" with Denseflakes' rulestring

Why not Discuss. With me.
62P3.1 is a period 3 sparker. It gives a spark that looks like a duoplet, but it is only functional like a dot spark. It can survive slight perturbations.

And
Big adventure, Tons of fun

And plz generate more Twilight Sparkle: plz
Last edited by Hunting on June 27th, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:

o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!