- If participating, post here first. This is to make sure no conflicts occur.
- Follow this link: RLE:Infiniteconduit
- Click Edit (or View source) and copy all of the text.
- Paste into Golly.
- Extend this conduit. Be as creative as you want (creativity is definitely encouraged).
- When you feel you have finished, clear the InfiniteConduit page and post your code there (preferably as a .mc copied directly from the saved file, rather than the generally much bigger .rle files produced directly by copying. Do not use compressed .gz files as these cannot be read properly as text.). Note that this requires a trusted wiki account, which you can get by posting in this thread.
- The conduit must stay perfectly functional and intact after an object passes through it. Transparent reactions are allowed and encouraged.
- Any escaping surplus gliders or other spaceships must be capped off by an eater, unless the spaceship marks the end of your part of the conduit and the spaceship must be turned into something else by the next person.
- If using LifeHistory, clear away all blue cells before posting here. Usage of grey cells is forbidden. Using the yellow, red and cyan cells is allowed.
- Please refrain from using the same reaction all the time. It gets repetitive, boring and too easy. Vary things a (big) bit.
- Exotic, difficult to figure out reactions are encouraged, but PLEASE do not make something that is extremely hard to figure out.
- Automated search programs are allowed.
- Always extend from the newest post. Building on to the section from the 6th post on page 2 when there are 26 pages messes up the flow of the game.
- Copying things from other threads is okay as long as it isn't overdone.
I'll start off with this B->G:
Code: Select all
x = 15, y = 27, rule = B3/S23 8bo$8b3o$11bo$10b2o5$11bob2o$11b3o$12bo10$2o$2o4$7b2o$7b2o!