A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
- Posts: 328
- Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm
For me, it is what comes out when you squeeze sesame seeds, but, well...
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!
- Posts: 718
- Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 3:20 am
- Location: Singapore
I know from past experience that you don't grok English. I'll let you off this time but please learn properly.
Princess of Science, Parcly Taxel
- Posts: 102
- Joined: May 6th, 2015, 8:14 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
What is this for???
Only two things are constant: change and the speed of light.
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: September 13th, 2011, 8:23 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
It is a tombstone.