Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
User avatar
calcyman
Posts: 2125
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 4:32 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by calcyman » March 7th, 2015, 5:13 pm

People are being terribly impolite on this thread. Shouldn't we instead be grateful that these patterns are all being posted in the same thread, rather than in separate threads?
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 7th, 2015, 5:21 pm

In attachment I found an naturally-growing Sparky!
[quote=my imagination while mind-reading reader]
My head's dizzy...
[/quote]
Attachments
WTF???
WTF???
gollynaturalsparky.png (143.72 KiB) Viewed 8795 times
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1733
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by simsim314 » March 7th, 2015, 5:36 pm

calcyman wrote:People are being terribly impolite on this thread. Shouldn't we instead be grateful that these patterns are all being posted in the same thread
Haha I was thinking there actually should be three "low quality findings" threads: Unsure, Useless and Gustavo's. This level of uselessness deserves a special thread indeed.

I would rename it as "sandbox for the troll" thread (no offend intended).
Last edited by simsim314 on March 7th, 2015, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

towerator
Posts: 328
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by towerator » March 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm

calcyman wrote:People are being terribly impolite on this thread. Shouldn't we instead be grateful that these patterns are all being posted in the same thread, rather than in separate threads?
That's rather fortunate, indeed, if not I'd have bashed my head in the wall so strong I'd have liquefied my brain. I'm currently only wounded.
... But perhaps dvgn would have considered that spam and would have ended the problem, if you see what I mean...

Oh wait... now there isn't even an RLE? Gustavo, do you think we will copy it pixel per pixel?
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 7th, 2015, 5:53 pm

towerator wrote:Oh wait... now there isn't even an RLE? Gustavo, do you think we will copy it pixel per pixel?
Well, it don't result from a methuselah but from a random filling (the traditional Ctrl+5) so I can't show the RLE - I though it would be any common soup evolution!

The GIF shown is an accident while I was researching (more like, working) with gliders.
Image
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
gameoflifeboy
Posts: 474
Joined: January 15th, 2015, 2:08 am

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by gameoflifeboy » March 7th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Many of your patterns can be made much smaller. For example, your p240 spaceship can be made at least this small:

Code: Select all

#C [[ ZOOM 0.5 THEME 1 ]]
x = 1206, y = 285, rule = B3/S23
897b3o$791b4o42bo58b5o$790b6o39bo3bo56b3ob2o$790b4ob2o15b2o26bo58b2o8b
5o$794b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo67bo4bo$810b4o22b5o72bo$811b2o95bo3bo$910bo$
879b2o28b3o$839b2o38b3o2bob2o20b5o$839b2o39b5obobo18bob2ob2o$888bob3ob
3ob3ob3o2b2o2b2o$839b2o39b5obobo$839b2o38b3o2bob2o$879b2o2$906b6o$834b
2o69bo5bo$830b4ob2o74bo$830b6o63b2o4bo4bo$831b4o61b3ob2o5b2o$896b5o$
687b3o207b3o$581b4o42bo58b5o131b4o$580b6o39bo3bo56b3ob2o129b6o$580b4ob
2o15b2o26bo58b2o8b5o117b4ob2o$584b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo67bo4bo121b2o$600b
4o22b5o72bo$601b2o95bo3bo$700bo$669b2o28b3o105b4o$629b2o38b3o2bob2o20b
5o103b6o$629b2o39b5obobo18bob2ob2o102b4ob2o$678bob3ob3ob3ob3o2b2o2b2o
107b2o$629b2o39b5obobo$629b2o38b3o2bob2o$669b2o2$696b6o$624b2o69bo5bo$
620b4ob2o74bo$620b6o63b2o4bo4bo$621b4o61b3ob2o5b2o$686b5o$687b3o$612b
4o$611b6o$611b4ob2o$615b2o4$597b4o$596b6o$596b4ob2o$600b2o$754bo$752bo
bo$753b2o6$974b5o$868b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$867bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo10b2o
$873bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob2o$867bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$869b2o
116b3o2$957bo3bo$917b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$917b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo
3bo4bo$966bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$917b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo2bo$917b
2o37bob2o2bob2o$957bo3bo$544bo364b2o$542bobo362bo4bo74b2o$543b2o368bo
61bo7b4ob2o$907bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$908b6o64bo5b4o$973bo4bo$974b5o3$899b6o
$898bo5bo$904bo$898bo4bo$900b2o3$884b6o$883bo5bo$889bo$883bo4bo$885b2o
18$694bo$692bobo$693b2o$830bobo$831b2o$831bo14$1026b5o$920b6o13bo2bo
23b3o56bo4bo$919bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo10b2o$484bo440bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo
3bo8b3ob2o$482bobo434bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$483b2o436b2o116b3o2$
1009bo3bo$969b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$969b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$
169b3o846bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$63b4o42bo27b3o28b5o796b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3b
o3bo3bo4bo2bo$62b6o39bo3bo25bobo28b3ob2o795b2o37bob2o2bob2o$62b4ob2o
15b2o26bo20bo3bobo3bo27b2o8b5o823bo3bo$66b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo19bob4ob4ob
o35bo4bo775b2o$82b4o22b5o22bobobobo43bo773bo4bo74b2o$83b2o43bo7bo3bo7b
o31bo3bo780bo61bo7b4ob2o$127bo8bo3bo8bo32bo776bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$127bo3b
obobo5bobobo3bo31b3o776b6o64bo5b4o$127b3ob2o3bo3bo3b2ob3o31b4o840bo4bo
$129b2o4b2o3b2o4b2o33b2ob2o840b5o$152b3ob3ob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o4b2o$129b2o
4b2o3b2o4b2o$127b3ob2o3bo3bo3b2ob3o801b6o$127bo3bobobo5bobobo3bo800bo
5bo$127bo8bo3bo8bo806bo$128bo7bo3bo7bo29b6o766bo4bo$106b2o27bobobobo
35bo5bo768b2o$102b4ob2o23bob4ob4obo38bo1004b5o$102b6o25bo3bobo3bo27b2o
4bo4bo899b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$103b4o30bobo28b3ob2o5b2o755b6o139bo5bo
17bo21b5o60bo10b2o$137b3o28b5o762bo5bo145bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob
2o$169b3o769bo139bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$94b4o837bo4bo142b2o116b3o$
93b6o838b2o$93b4ob2o1071bo3bo$97b2o214b2o9bo806b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$
208b2o15b2o57b3o23b3ob2o6bo3bo804b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$204b
4ob2o13b4o22b5o55b5o12bo852bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$204b6o14b2ob2o20bo4bo
28bo3bo23b3o8bo4bo803b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo2bo$79b4o122b4o17b2o
26bo28bo3bo35b5o803b2o37bob2o2bob2o$78b6o165bo3bo27bo7bo344bo536bo3bo$
78b4ob2o166bo27b2o4bo4b2o340bobo488b2o$82b2o195bo4bobo4bo341b2o486bo4b
o74b2o$279bo3bo3bo3bo33b2o443bobo354bo61bo7b4ob2o$47bo232b2obo3bob2o
29bob3ob2o443b2o348bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$45bobo251b3ob3ob3ob3ob3o2b7o444bo
350b6o64bo5b4o$46b2o232b2obo3bob2o30b5o861bo4bo$279bo3bo3bo3bo896b5o$
279bo4bobo4bo29b2o$279b2o4bo4b2o27bo4bo$245b4o32bo7bo35bo787b6o$244b6o
33bo3bo31bo5bo786bo5bo$244b4ob2o32bo3bo23b3o6b6o792bo$248b2o60b5o797bo
4bo$284b3o23b3ob2o566bobo229b2o$313b2o568b2o$883bo$1098b6o$239b2o856bo
5bo$235b4ob2o861bo$235b6o856bo4bo$236b4o859b2o$424bo$422bobo$423b2o$
224b2o$191bo28b4ob2o$192bo27b6o$190b3o28b4o8$440bo119bo119bo119bo$439b
obo117bobo117bobo117bobo118bo$439b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118bobo$920bo3$
1044bobo$1045b2o$1045bo$206b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o$
205bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo110b2o4bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo$86b2o118b
obo117bobo117bobo117bobo110b2o5bobo112b2o3bobo112b2o3bobo$86b2o119bo
119bo119bo119bo119bo113b2o4bo113b2o4bo3$88b3o117b3o117b3o117b3o117b3o
117b3o117b3o117b3o112bo$1043b2o$1042bobo7$17b4o$16b6o$16b4ob2o$20b2o4$
32b4o$31b6o$31b4ob2o$35b2o3$109b2o$106b3ob2o985b2o$44b2o60b5o984bo4bo$
40b4ob2o60b3o6b6o979bo$40b6o18bobo48bo5bo973bo5bo$41b4o17bob2obo53bo
974b6o$61bob3o49bo4bo$63bobo2bo15bo3bo28b2o$61b2o3b3o14bobobobobo1020b
2o$83bobo3b4o24b5o988bo4bo$93bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o2b7o993bo$83bobo3b4o23bo
b3ob2o986bo5bo$61b2o3b3o14bobobobobo29b2o988b6o$63bobo2bo15bo3bo$47bo
13bob3o$45bo3bo12bob2obo1118b5o$b4o17b2o26bo13bobo52b5o1061bo4bo$6o14b
2ob2o20bo4bo56b3o8bo4bo996b6o64bo5b4o$4ob2o13b4o22b5o55b5o12bo995bo5bo
59bo3bo5b6o$4b2o15b2o83b3ob2o6bo3bo1002bo61bo7b4ob2o$109b2o9bo998bo4bo
74b2o$1121b2o$1169bo3bo$1129b2o37bob2o2bob2o$1129b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3b
o3bo4bo2bo$1178bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$1129b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4b
o$1129b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$1169bo3bo2$1081b2o116b3o$1079bo4bo15b4o24b
2o57bo10b5o$1085bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob2o$1079bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo
10b2o$1080b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$1186b5o!
Also, I really don't think that you saw a natural Sparky, because the spaceship has 101 cells in its minimum phase. The biggest natural pattern we've seen from asymmetry is the pulsar, only 72 cells at its largest stage, and that's because its minimum predecessor has 7 cells.
Plus, there are probably googols of patterns (oscillators, still lives, spaceships) with 101 cells, and most are still lives. Wouldn't it be odd how the first one we've seen naturally is a spaceship that's already been discovered?
Now if you said you had found, say, a natural Schick engine while running apgsearch v0.5, we might have believed you...

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 7th, 2015, 7:53 pm

gameoflifeboy wrote:Many of your patterns can be made much smaller. For example, your p240 spaceship can be made at least this small:

Code: Select all

#C [[ ZOOM 0.5 THEME 1 ]]
x = 1206, y = 285, rule = B3/S23
897b3o$791b4o42bo58b5o$790b6o39bo3bo56b3ob2o$790b4ob2o15b2o26bo58b2o8b
5o$794b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo67bo4bo$810b4o22b5o72bo$811b2o95bo3bo$910bo$
879b2o28b3o$839b2o38b3o2bob2o20b5o$839b2o39b5obobo18bob2ob2o$888bob3ob
3ob3ob3o2b2o2b2o$839b2o39b5obobo$839b2o38b3o2bob2o$879b2o2$906b6o$834b
2o69bo5bo$830b4ob2o74bo$830b6o63b2o4bo4bo$831b4o61b3ob2o5b2o$896b5o$
687b3o207b3o$581b4o42bo58b5o131b4o$580b6o39bo3bo56b3ob2o129b6o$580b4ob
2o15b2o26bo58b2o8b5o117b4ob2o$584b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo67bo4bo121b2o$600b
4o22b5o72bo$601b2o95bo3bo$700bo$669b2o28b3o105b4o$629b2o38b3o2bob2o20b
5o103b6o$629b2o39b5obobo18bob2ob2o102b4ob2o$678bob3ob3ob3ob3o2b2o2b2o
107b2o$629b2o39b5obobo$629b2o38b3o2bob2o$669b2o2$696b6o$624b2o69bo5bo$
620b4ob2o74bo$620b6o63b2o4bo4bo$621b4o61b3ob2o5b2o$686b5o$687b3o$612b
4o$611b6o$611b4ob2o$615b2o4$597b4o$596b6o$596b4ob2o$600b2o$754bo$752bo
bo$753b2o6$974b5o$868b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$867bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo10b2o
$873bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob2o$867bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$869b2o
116b3o2$957bo3bo$917b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$917b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo
3bo4bo$966bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$917b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo2bo$917b
2o37bob2o2bob2o$957bo3bo$544bo364b2o$542bobo362bo4bo74b2o$543b2o368bo
61bo7b4ob2o$907bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$908b6o64bo5b4o$973bo4bo$974b5o3$899b6o
$898bo5bo$904bo$898bo4bo$900b2o3$884b6o$883bo5bo$889bo$883bo4bo$885b2o
18$694bo$692bobo$693b2o$830bobo$831b2o$831bo14$1026b5o$920b6o13bo2bo
23b3o56bo4bo$919bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo10b2o$484bo440bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo
3bo8b3ob2o$482bobo434bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$483b2o436b2o116b3o2$
1009bo3bo$969b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$969b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$
169b3o846bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$63b4o42bo27b3o28b5o796b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3b
o3bo3bo4bo2bo$62b6o39bo3bo25bobo28b3ob2o795b2o37bob2o2bob2o$62b4ob2o
15b2o26bo20bo3bobo3bo27b2o8b5o823bo3bo$66b2o14b2ob2o20bo4bo19bob4ob4ob
o35bo4bo775b2o$82b4o22b5o22bobobobo43bo773bo4bo74b2o$83b2o43bo7bo3bo7b
o31bo3bo780bo61bo7b4ob2o$127bo8bo3bo8bo32bo776bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$127bo3b
obobo5bobobo3bo31b3o776b6o64bo5b4o$127b3ob2o3bo3bo3b2ob3o31b4o840bo4bo
$129b2o4b2o3b2o4b2o33b2ob2o840b5o$152b3ob3ob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o4b2o$129b2o
4b2o3b2o4b2o$127b3ob2o3bo3bo3b2ob3o801b6o$127bo3bobobo5bobobo3bo800bo
5bo$127bo8bo3bo8bo806bo$128bo7bo3bo7bo29b6o766bo4bo$106b2o27bobobobo
35bo5bo768b2o$102b4ob2o23bob4ob4obo38bo1004b5o$102b6o25bo3bobo3bo27b2o
4bo4bo899b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$103b4o30bobo28b3ob2o5b2o755b6o139bo5bo
17bo21b5o60bo10b2o$137b3o28b5o762bo5bo145bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob
2o$169b3o769bo139bo4bo15b4o24b2o57bo10b5o$94b4o837bo4bo142b2o116b3o$
93b6o838b2o$93b4ob2o1071bo3bo$97b2o214b2o9bo806b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$
208b2o15b2o57b3o23b3ob2o6bo3bo804b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$204b
4ob2o13b4o22b5o55b5o12bo852bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$204b6o14b2ob2o20bo4bo
28bo3bo23b3o8bo4bo803b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo2bo$79b4o122b4o17b2o
26bo28bo3bo35b5o803b2o37bob2o2bob2o$78b6o165bo3bo27bo7bo344bo536bo3bo$
78b4ob2o166bo27b2o4bo4b2o340bobo488b2o$82b2o195bo4bobo4bo341b2o486bo4b
o74b2o$279bo3bo3bo3bo33b2o443bobo354bo61bo7b4ob2o$47bo232b2obo3bob2o
29bob3ob2o443b2o348bo5bo59bo3bo5b6o$45bobo251b3ob3ob3ob3ob3o2b7o444bo
350b6o64bo5b4o$46b2o232b2obo3bob2o30b5o861bo4bo$279bo3bo3bo3bo896b5o$
279bo4bobo4bo29b2o$279b2o4bo4b2o27bo4bo$245b4o32bo7bo35bo787b6o$244b6o
33bo3bo31bo5bo786bo5bo$244b4ob2o32bo3bo23b3o6b6o792bo$248b2o60b5o797bo
4bo$284b3o23b3ob2o566bobo229b2o$313b2o568b2o$883bo$1098b6o$239b2o856bo
5bo$235b4ob2o861bo$235b6o856bo4bo$236b4o859b2o$424bo$422bobo$423b2o$
224b2o$191bo28b4ob2o$192bo27b6o$190b3o28b4o8$440bo119bo119bo119bo$439b
obo117bobo117bobo117bobo118bo$439b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118bobo$920bo3$
1044bobo$1045b2o$1045bo$206b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o118b2o$
205bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo110b2o4bo2bo116bo2bo116bo2bo$86b2o118b
obo117bobo117bobo117bobo110b2o5bobo112b2o3bobo112b2o3bobo$86b2o119bo
119bo119bo119bo119bo113b2o4bo113b2o4bo3$88b3o117b3o117b3o117b3o117b3o
117b3o117b3o117b3o112bo$1043b2o$1042bobo7$17b4o$16b6o$16b4ob2o$20b2o4$
32b4o$31b6o$31b4ob2o$35b2o3$109b2o$106b3ob2o985b2o$44b2o60b5o984bo4bo$
40b4ob2o60b3o6b6o979bo$40b6o18bobo48bo5bo973bo5bo$41b4o17bob2obo53bo
974b6o$61bob3o49bo4bo$63bobo2bo15bo3bo28b2o$61b2o3b3o14bobobobobo1020b
2o$83bobo3b4o24b5o988bo4bo$93bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o2b7o993bo$83bobo3b4o23bo
b3ob2o986bo5bo$61b2o3b3o14bobobobobo29b2o988b6o$63bobo2bo15bo3bo$47bo
13bob3o$45bo3bo12bob2obo1118b5o$b4o17b2o26bo13bobo52b5o1061bo4bo$6o14b
2ob2o20bo4bo56b3o8bo4bo996b6o64bo5b4o$4ob2o13b4o22b5o55b5o12bo995bo5bo
59bo3bo5b6o$4b2o15b2o83b3ob2o6bo3bo1002bo61bo7b4ob2o$109b2o9bo998bo4bo
74b2o$1121b2o$1169bo3bo$1129b2o37bob2o2bob2o$1129b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3b
o3bo4bo2bo$1178bo2bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4bo$1129b2o40bob2ob2o3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo4b
o$1129b2o37bob2o2bob2o20b5o$1169bo3bo2$1081b2o116b3o$1079bo4bo15b4o24b
2o57bo10b5o$1085bo13bo3bo21b3ob2o54bo3bo8b3ob2o$1079bo5bo17bo21b5o60bo
10b2o$1080b6o13bo2bo23b3o56bo4bo$1186b5o!
Also, I really don't think that you saw a natural Sparky, because the spaceship has 101 cells in its minimum phase. The biggest natural pattern we've seen from asymmetry is the pulsar, only 72 cells at its largest stage, and that's because its minimum predecessor has 7 cells.
Plus, there are probably googols of patterns (oscillators, still lives, spaceships) with 101 cells, and most are still lives. Wouldn't it be odd how the first one we've seen naturally is a spaceship that's already been discovered?
Now if you said you had found, say, a natural Schick engine while running apgsearch v0.5, we might have believed you...
Hmmm.... great! Also I don't know what is apgsearch, only I got SURPRISED to see Sparky naturally, I didn't know how to register so that it has evidences...
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

towerator
Posts: 328
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by towerator » March 7th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Stop lying. There's no way sparky could come up naturally. Supposing I am REALLY gentle and say it emerges from 50 cells, it is 5 times bigger than the switch engine, an already very, very rare pattern. I did a calculatin and found that given a random pattern in a soup, the chance it is a hypotetical sparky predecessor is a bloody 1 in 1 nonillon. That's 1 in 10^30! If there is no good predecessor, we are talking about 10^60 or more, which is, a novendecillon. Either you are the luckiest man in the universe, either you're lying, either you didn't understand what's a random appearing, much like you don't understand most GoL terms. And I'd tend not to say it's the first.
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 7th, 2015, 8:19 pm

towerator wrote:Stop lying. There's no way sparky could come up naturally. Supposing I am REALLY gentle and say it emerges from 50 cells, it is 5 times bigger than the switch engine, an already very, very rare pattern. I did a calculatin and found that given a random pattern in a soup, the chance it is a hypotetical sparky predecessor is a bloody 1 in 1 nonillon. That's 1 in 10^30! If there is no good predecessor, we are talking about 10^60 or more, which is, a novendecillon. Either you are the luckiest man in the universe, either you're lying, either you didn't understand what's a random appearing, much like you don't understand most GoL terms. And I'd tend not to say it's the first.
Oops but well means like I got the 10^45th run of random searching...
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

towerator
Posts: 328
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by towerator » March 7th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:
towerator wrote:Stop lying. There's no way sparky could come up naturally. Supposing I am REALLY gentle and say it emerges from 50 cells, it is 5 times bigger than the switch engine, an already very, very rare pattern. I did a calculatin and found that given a random pattern in a soup, the chance it is a hypotetical sparky predecessor is a bloody 1 in 1 nonillon. That's 1 in 10^30! If there is no good predecessor, we are talking about 10^60 or more, which is, a novendecillon. Either you are the luckiest man in the universe, either you're lying, either you didn't understand what's a random appearing, much like you don't understand most GoL terms. And I'd tend not to say it's the first.
Oops but well means like I got the 10^45th run of random searching...
Er... I don't know what your computer is made from, but at 200 soups/second on my good PC, I do 17 million soups a day, or 6 billon a year. Supposing I contact the nasa to use a billon computers like this, I get 6*10^18 soups a year. So I'll need 200 billon billon years to reach 10^45 soups, or 2x10^26 years. Meanwhile, every single star will have died, and protons will start to decay...
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 7th, 2015, 8:30 pm

towerator wrote:
Gustavo6046 wrote:
towerator wrote:Stop lying. There's no way sparky could come up naturally. Supposing I am REALLY gentle and say it emerges from 50 cells, it is 5 times bigger than the switch engine, an already very, very rare pattern. I did a calculatin and found that given a random pattern in a soup, the chance it is a hypotetical sparky predecessor is a bloody 1 in 1 nonillon. That's 1 in 10^30! If there is no good predecessor, we are talking about 10^60 or more, which is, a novendecillon. Either you are the luckiest man in the universe, either you're lying, either you didn't understand what's a random appearing, much like you don't understand most GoL terms. And I'd tend not to say it's the first.
Oops but well means like I got the 10^45th run of random searching...
Er... I don't know what your computer is made from, but at 200 soups/second on my good PC, I do 17 million soups a day, or 6 billon a year. Supposing I contact the nasa to use a billon computers like this, I get 6*10^18 soups a year. So I'll need 200 billon billon years to reach 10^45 soups, or 2x10^26 years. Meanwhile, every single star will have died, and protons will start to decay...
Well I mean the 10^45th FROM EVERY SINGLE OTHER SOUP SEARCH EVER PERFORMED IN THE UNIVERSE!!! also my computer is old, can't even post without mutual delay.
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Right now I'm quite trying to mess with Nivasch's catalyst, but - seriously - how do I run those CPPs? Opening them as pattern just does make

Code: Select all

#C [[ THUMBNAIL THEME 6 ]]
#C Weird, spiky pattern generated by opening Gabriel Nivasch's catalyst.cpp as a pattern.
x = 81, y = 964, rule = B3/S23
2ob8ob2obo$3b8ob9o$3b9ob3ob4o2b7ob7o$2o2$8ob6ob2o$8ob7ob2o$8ob9ob2o$8o
b9ob2o2$7ob8obo2$7ob2ob2o$7ob7ob3o$7ob7ob2o2$2ob3ob9ob5ob8ob3ob5ob2ob
3ob7ob2ob4o$10ob4obob2ob3ob7ob3o2b3ob4ob10ob5ob3ob3o$7ob11ob3ob15o2b7o
b8ob3ob5ob2o$3ob7ob2ob4ob10o2b3ob6ob2ob2ob8o$2ob3ob4ob2ob5o2b4ob3ob2ob
9ob2ob3o$2ob8o2b7ob3ob2ob3ob4ob2ob2ob2ob2ob3o2b10ob3o$6ob2ob4ob9ob3ob
4ob3o2$11ob8ob3ob13ob10ob5ob2ob3ob3o$6ob4ob4ob3ob4ob2o2b2ob3ob3ob8ob
11o2$3ob7ob2ob11ob2ob2ob4ob7ob3ob4ob3ob4ob4ob5o$3ob2ob2ob3ob5ob5o2b2ob
4ob3ob3ob9ob8ob6ob2o$3ob3o2b2ob3ob2ob2ob3o2b2ob5ob3ob4ob3ob4ob5ob2ob4o
$5o2b3ob4ob2ob3ob4ob2ob2ob2ob4ob2ob3ob9obob8o$5ob3ob4ob3ob3ob2ob4ob5o
2$3ob4ob10ob5ob3ob4ob4ob9ob10ob3ob7o$10ob2ob3ob7o2b3ob3ob8ob7o2b5ob9ob
3o$4ob9ob4ob4ob6ob4ob10o$2o$6ob5o$o$b3ob12o$b3ob16o$b3ob4o2b4o2b4o2b5o
$b3ob8o$ob15o2$5ob6ob4ob2ob7ob3ob12o$7ob7ob3o$7ob12ob3o2$6ob5ob8ob2ob
4ob2ob14o$7ob11ob7ob2ob8ob2ob9o2$2ob3ob9ob5ob2ob4ob2ob5ob3ob3ob8ob7o$
2ob3ob9ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob2ob2o2b2ob8o2b4o$4obob8ob2ob6ob2ob3ob5ob2obob
7ob10o2b2ob2o$4ob6ob4o2b4ob3ob8ob2ob7ob4ob3ob5o2b2ob2o$4ob7ob4ob4o$2o$
3ob18o$3ob9o2b9o2b8o2b9o2$2ob4ob5ob9ob5ob5ob3ob5o2bobo2b2ob4ob3ob4o$4o
b3ob3ob7ob2ob4o2b3ob2ob4ob3ob5o2b4ob3ob3o$7ob2ob3o2b5ob3ob3ob7ob4ob5ob
5ob5ob3ob5o$4ob3ob9ob6ob6ob3o2b3o2b3ob4o2b2ob4ob3ob5o$7ob2ob3ob4o2b4ob
4ob5ob4ob4ob3ob5ob4ob2ob3o$4ob2ob2obob8o2b5ob2ob3ob5ob2ob5ob4ob2ob7ob
8o$4o2b4ob3ob6ob8ob2ob7o2b3ob4ob6ob5ob6ob5o$4ob7ob2ob3ob5ob8ob2ob3ob6o
b5o2b9o2b3o$9ob2ob2ob8o$2ob3obob4ob2ob5o2b3obo2b2ob5ob2o2b9obo2b3ob4ob
2ob4o$4ob2ob3ob5ob2obo2b2ob3ob5ob2ob4ob4obo2b2ob2ob2ob5o$2o$3ob14o2$2o
b3ob9ob5ob8ob4ob3ob4ob8ob4ob3o$4ob6ob2ob3ob6ob8o2b8ob6o2b11o$10ob6o2b
3ob3ob3ob6ob2ob3ob7ob10o2b5o$3ob8ob4ob3ob8ob2ob7o$2o$6ob11o$o$b3obo2bo
2bo2b6o2b4o$b3ob7o2b7o2b7o2b8ob6ob2ob7ob3ob6o$2b7ob8ob3ob8o$b3ob9o2b9o
2b9o2b10o$2b6ob2ob7ob6o2b3o3b5ob8ob3ob8o$ob19o2$6ob8ob12o2$3ob17ob5ob
4ob3ob6ob5ob9ob2ob3o2$3ob11o2b4o2b11o2b10o2b11o$3ob7o2b5o2b5o2b8o2b11o
$3ob13ob6ob2ob5ob11o$3ob12o2$3ob18o$3ob20o$3ob20o$4ob14o$4ob15ob3o$4ob
14ob3o2$3ob6o$o$b3ob16o$b3obo2bo2b2o$b3ob7o2b6o2b7o2b7o$b4ob3o$b3ob7o$
b4ob4o2$3ob8o$b31o2b12o2b2o2b4o$bob14ob14ob5ob6ob2obo$6o2$b5ob4ob13ob
4ob2ob5ob3obob8ob3ob5ob4o$b4ob2ob8o$b5ob5ob9ob2ob4o$bo$2b3ob5ob9ob2ob
4o$3b11o2b7ob9o$2b13o$bo$b11ob4o2$b3ob5ob5ob4o$2b3ob5ob5ob4o$2bo$3b16o
$3b18o$3b14o2$3b3ob5ob10ob4o$3bo$4b8ob10ob5o$4b8ob14ob5o$3bo$2bo2$b3ob
5ob8ob4o$2b15o2$b13ob6ob2ob4ob6ob3o$b2o$bob10o2b5obo$b5ob8ob2ob7ob2ob
7ob2ob9o2$b17ob2ob11o$b2ob8o$2b19ob4o2b5o$b4o$2b10o2$b16ob5ob3ob7o2b3o
bobob2obobob3ob7ob4ob5ob3o$2b2obob3ob5ob4ob5o2b3ob3ob5ob4ob5o2b3ob3ob
5ob3o$2b10ob3ob7ob4ob5o2b6ob3ob7ob4ob9o2$b6ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob4ob3ob5ob
2ob2ob11o$b5ob3ob5ob5ob2ob10o$b4o$b4o$b4ob2o$b5ob20o$bo$2b2ob2ob2ob5o$
2bo$3b4o$3b4o$3b9o$2bo2$2b2ob2ob2obobob2obob2obob2o$2bo$3b2ob9o$3bob
14ob7ob3ob4ob5ob6ob2obo$3b2ob9o$3bob14ob7ob3ob4ob5ob6ob2obo2$3b2ob2ob
2obob2o$4b16ob7ob4o$3b4ob2ob2ob2ob4o$4b16ob7ob4o$3b4o$4b16ob6o2$3b2ob
8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$2bo2$2b4o$bo2$b12ob9o2b8o2b3ob
13o$b11ob3ob7ob2ob3ob6ob2ob3ob6o$b3ob26o2b27o$b3ob10ob10ob4o$2b3ob10ob
10ob4o$2bo$3b8ob28o2$3b2ob17ob3ob2obo2b5ob2ob5o$3bo$4b8ob34o$4b8ob4ob
2ob4ob6ob4ob9o$4b8ob29obob5o2$4b34o$3bo2$3b2ob17ob2ob17ob7o$4b30o2$3b
7ob3ob10o$3b3ob27obob19obob21o$12b16o2b4o23bob15o2b4o$12b22obob19obob
22o2$3b2ob8ob2ob8o$3bob14ob5ob2ob3ob2ob5ob5ob6ob2obo2$3b7ob3ob14o$3b2o
b18ob2ob8ob2ob9ob2o$4b17ob2ob10o$3bob14ob13ob2ob3ob8ob7ob5ob6ob2obo2$
3b5ob3ob8ob5ob4o$3b8ob25ob2ob9o$2bob5ob3o2$b5ob8ob10o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob
8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o2$b8ob10o2$b8o
b3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob5o$b13ob13o$b2ob8o$2b10o2b8ob13o$b3ob8ob8ob4o$bo$2b3ob
8ob8ob4o$2bo$3b6ob15o$3bo$4b4ob2ob4ob2ob6o$4b4ob2ob4ob2ob6o$4b4ob2ob7o
b6o$4b4ob2ob7ob6o$3bo$3b11o2b4o$3b2ob8o$4b10o2b4o2b4o$2bo$2b13o$2b2ob
8o$3b10o2b6o$bo2$b19ob5ob9ob2ob3ob6ob3o$b2o$bob10o2b5obo$b5ob8ob2ob7ob
2ob7ob2ob9o2$b2ob10ob2ob10o$bo$2b13ob3ob3ob9ob15o$2b3ob5ob8ob4o$3b12ob
11o2b3o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$4b7ob7o2b7ob6o$2b2o$2bo$3b13obob6ob4ob3ob5ob4o2b
2obob2ob7ob3o$3b10o2b4o$3b2ob6o$4b6o$3b2ob8ob2ob4o$3bob15ob6ob5ob9obo$
3b4o$3b15o$3b16ob8ob3o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$4b7ob7o2b7ob6o$2bo$2b9o$bo$b4o$2b
3ob5ob8ob4o$3b15o2$b2ob8o$bo$2b10o2b12ob2ob9o$2b3ob5ob8ob4o$3b2ob14o$
4b10o2b12o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$5b7ob7o2b7ob6o$bo2$b18ob10ob3ob7ob10ob3o$b10o
2b14o2$b14ob10ob3ob7ob10ob3o$b10o2b7o2$b2ob8o$2b10o2b14ob3ob7ob10ob2ob
7ob2ob3o$3b11o2b6o2$b11ob4ob11ob4obob8ob8ob3o$b10o2b13o2$b4ob2ob11o$b
2ob15o$bo$2b14ob2ob7ob3ob7ob6ob2ob11o2b5ob2ob2ob3o$3b4o2b11o$2b6ob2o$b
o2$b15ob6ob2ob10ob3o$b10o2b14o$b2ob21o$bo$2b14ob2ob7ob3ob7ob6ob2ob9o2b
5ob2ob2ob3o$3b11o2b9o$2b6ob2o$bo2$b2ob3ob7ob2ob4ob6ob3ob2ob5ob3ob4ob2o
b8ob3ob6ob2o$b9ob4ob3ob2ob6ob2ob3ob10o2b2ob5ob2ob6ob3o$b4ob6ob2ob13ob
4ob5ob4ob11ob3obob5ob5o$b7o2b9ob4obob5ob5ob2ob11ob2ob12ob2ob3o$b4o2b9o
2bob11ob4ob6ob3ob5ob4ob2ob2ob3ob4o$b2ob11ob2o2b10ob4ob4ob3ob6ob3ob4o$b
26o$b2o$b17ob6ob2ob9ob2ob3ob11ob3o$b10o2b15o$b23o3$b13o2$b2ob8o$bo$2b
10o2b10ob4ob7ob2ob12ob3o2b10o$3b22o2$2b12o2b3ob9ob7ob3ob7ob2ob3ob11ob
5o$3b11o2b14o$2b10o2b3ob10ob7ob5o2b11o$3b23o$bo2$b10o$b8o$b8o$b11o$b
13o2$b3ob13o2$b6ob5o$b17o$bo$2b7ob7ob8ob2ob4ob10o$2b7ob3ob3ob2ob4o$2b
2ob8ob2ob11ob2ob18ob2ob5o$3b5ob11obob11ob2o$4b14ob7obob10ob2o$4b16o$3b
obo2$2b2ob15o$2bo$3b10o2b8obob6o2b14o$3b15o$3b14o2$3b2ob17o$4b6ob10o2b
3ob2ob4ob4o2$3b11ob3ob7ob9o$3b8o$3b9o$2bo2$2b9obob10o$2b2ob15o$2bo$3b
2ob14ob2o$4b31ob16o$3bo$4b10o2b8obob6o2b14o$4b15o$4b14o$3bo2$3b2ob17o$
4b6ob10o2b3ob2ob4ob4o2$3b11ob3ob7ob9o$3b8o$2bo2$2b2ob19o$2bo$3b10ob5ob
2ob13ob3o2b11o$3b18o$3b2ob8o$3bo$4b10o2b3ob5ob2ob13ob3o2b11o$4b14o$3bo
$2bo$bo2$b11ob3ob4ob6ob2ob16o$2b3ob9ob7ob3o2b9o2b19o$2b10o2b22o$b2ob8o
$2b10o2b4ob3ob4ob6ob2ob16o$3b3ob9ob7ob3o2b9o2b19o$3b10o2b22o2$3ob8o$b
26o$b15o$6o2$b6ob2o$ob8o2$2ob4ob8ob8ob3ob7obob10ob3ob6ob4ob7o$2ob4ob7o
$obob7ob4ob7o$ob3ob7ob7ob3ob4ob2ob3ob5o2$2ob3ob2ob5ob6ob3ob8ob7obo$2o$
3ob17o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b12o2$b2ob18o$bob13ob2ob14ob3ob4ob11ob5ob8obo2$b2o
b15ob7ob2ob14ob6ob4ob2o$5b14ob7ob2ob14ob6ob5o$5b6ob2ob6ob2ob3ob5ob7o2$
b16ob8o$b16ob7o$b16ob8o$b16ob7o2$b4ob4ob2ob5ob10ob5ob6ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3o
$b9ob4ob4ob6o2b3ob3ob8ob15ob9o$b9ob3ob10ob7ob8o$b3ob21ob12o$2b21ob13o$
b2ob10ob9o$b2ob10ob9o$b3ob10ob17ob12ob2ob7ob4o$2b3ob10ob17ob12ob2ob7ob
4o$2bo$3b2ob17ob6ob2ob16ob6ob2o$4b16ob6ob2ob16ob7o$3bo$4b16ob10ob5o$4b
16ob14ob5o$4b9o$3bo2$3b5ob3ob4ob8ob4ob11o$3b26ob11o$4b16ob9obob8o$3b4o
$4b16ob9obob2o2$3b7ob6ob2ob3ob4ob9ob3ob4ob4ob4ob3ob4o$3b13o$3b3ob8o$3b
2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob10o2b3ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob5o2b8ob8o$
3b2ob24ob5o2b8ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob10o2b3ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o
2$3b4ob4obob5ob4o2b5ob4ob2ob4ob3ob6obob11o$3b6ob3o2b2ob6ob4ob2ob3ob7ob
4ob7ob4ob2ob4o$3b5ob6ob4ob11o$3b2ob12ob2o$4b17ob9obob8ob2ob8ob2ob9ob2o
$4b16ob9obob11ob2ob11o$4b6ob2o2$3b5ob3ob6ob5ob4o$3b16ob9ob2ob9o2$3b6ob
3ob3ob4ob12ob7ob6o$3b16ob13obob14ob13obo$4b14ob10o2$3b8ob4ob5ob8ob9ob
2ob9o$3b6ob4ob3ob9ob10ob4ob5ob6ob7ob4o$3b4obob8ob10o2b7ob2ob12o$3b2ob
18ob9obob5ob2o$4b17ob13obob6o$3bo$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob
16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$3bo$2bob
5ob3o2$b10o$b34o$b6ob2o$ob15o2$2ob4ob8ob5ob3obob5ob2ob5obob8ob2ob4ob
12o$5o2b8ob4ob3ob8ob9ob2ob3ob7ob5o2b5o$10o2b3ob8o2b3ob5ob5o2b2ob5ob4ob
4ob3o$8ob5ob3ob4ob7ob2ob3ob8ob10o2b2ob4ob5o$4ob4ob3ob8ob4ob5ob3o2bobo
2b4ob10o$2o$3ob15o$o$b3ob6o2b7o$b4ob8o2$b5ob16o$bo$b6ob4ob8ob2ob2ob2ob
12o$b2ob22o$bo$2b13o$2b11o$2b9o$bo2$b5ob14o$bo$b6ob4ob12ob3ob9ob9o$b2o
b15ob13o$2b2ob15o$3b6o$b2ob15ob12ob2ob14ob13o$2b2ob14ob2ob13ob2ob13ob
2ob14o$2bo$3b8o$3b13o$3b9o$2bo2$b2ob14o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b4o$bo
$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b2ob21ob4obob7o$2b20ob4obob7o2$b5ob16ob2ob21ob4o
bob7o$bo$b2ob21ob4obob7o$2b20ob4obob7o2$b5ob16ob2ob21ob4obob7o$bo$2b3o
bo2bo2b8o2b9o2$2b7ob3ob8ob2ob4ob8ob4ob2ob5o$2b3ob5ob8ob2ob7ob4o$2b3ob
5ob8ob2ob7ob4o$2bo$2b8ob3ob4ob9ob2ob3ob12o$2b2o6b15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$2b
4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob26o$2b4o
b2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o
$2b4o20b22ob26o2$2b2ob13ob2ob13o$3b2ob16ob25ob2ob5ob2o$4b24obob3o$3bob
9ob9obo2$2b2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obo$4b8obob6obob8o$3bob9o
b9obo2$2b2ob11o10bob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obob8o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob
13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obo$4b8obob6obob8o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob14o$
3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$4b9o2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$4b9o
2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21o
bob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b8ob4ob2ob3ob8ob4ob5obob5ob2obob5ob5o$2b2ob
24ob2ob11obob2ob13ob2o$3b15ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob24ob2ob
13ob2ob13ob2o$3b15ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo$2bob5ob3o2$2b2ob7ob2ob
7o$2bo$3b6ob3ob7ob6ob2ob3ob8ob10o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b21ob22ob
5o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b6ob3ob7ob10ob2ob14o$3b21ob17o$3b21ob17o$3b21ob17o$3b
21ob17o2$3b7ob3ob8ob2ob3ob5o$3b6o2b6ob3ob7ob5ob2ob2ob3o$3b10ob3ob6ob5o
$3b6ob5ob3ob8ob2ob14o$3b3ob5ob9ob4o$3b3ob5ob9ob4o$3bo$3b2o6b15ob22ob2o
9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$3b4ob2ob15ob
22ob26o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15o
b22ob2o9b15o$3b4o20b22ob26o2$3b8ob7o3b11o2b3ob14o$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob
37o$4b14ob41o$4b30o$3bo$3b4ob7ob11ob4obob9o2b3ob2ob7ob6o2$3b2ob14o$3bo
$4b14ob37o$4b14ob41o$4b30o$4b26o$3bo2$3b8ob3ob10ob2ob14o$3b2ob13ob2ob
12ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$4b2ob8obob7ob
15o$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$3bo2$3b2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o
$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14o
b25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob11o10b2o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo
2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14o
b21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$4b26o2$3b8ob3ob8ob9ob
2ob10o$3b2ob8ob2obob2o$3bo$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o
$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$3bo$
3bob5ob3o2$3b8ob3ob10o$3b21ob8o$3b21ob8o$3b21ob11o$3b21ob18o$3b21ob12o
$3b13o$3b14ob10o2$3b6ob2o$2bob8ob2ob6o$2b8o$bob7ob5o$b8o$b8o$bob7ob5o$
b8o$b13o$bob7ob10o$b13o$b11o$bob7ob8o$b6ob2ob4ob3ob2ob5obob8o$ob17o2$
2ob4ob8ob7ob3ob4ob8ob4ob3ob6o2b9ob2o$3ob5ob11o2b2ob5ob2ob2ob3ob10ob4ob
4ob8o$3ob6o2b2ob7obob2ob5ob3ob2ob9ob2ob6o$2o$3ob15o$o$b2ob15o$2b6ob2o$
b13o2$b29ob4o$b27ob2o$b27ob2o$b30ob2o$b32ob7o2$b14ob10o2$b3ob6o2b6o2bo
2b2o$b4ob8o2$b2ob14o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b4o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$
bo2$b6ob3ob9ob2ob3ob8o2b2ob9ob3ob6ob2o$b9ob3ob11o$b6o2b6ob3ob8ob4ob14o
$b3ob5ob9ob4o$2b3ob5ob9ob4o$2bo$3b3ob10o2$3b2o6b15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b
4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob26o$3b4o
b2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o
$3b4o20b22ob26o2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob22ob5o$4b14ob26ob5o$4b30o$
3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob22ob5o$4b14ob26ob5o$4b30o$4b26o$4b2ob27o$4bo$
5b13obob2ob16ob13obobob3o$6b7o2b9o$5b8o$4bo$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$3bo$
4b26o$4b2ob27o$4bo$5b13obob2ob16ob13obobob3o$6b7o2b9o$5b8o$4bo$3bo2$3b
2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob
13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob11o10b
2o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob
2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$
3bo$2bob5ob3o2$b9ob3ob8ob10o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob
26ob8o$b9ob15ob11o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o2$b6ob2o$ob17o2$
4ob12ob5o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b3ob17ob5ob17ob5ob4o$bo$2b3ob17ob5ob17ob5ob4o$
3b2ob9o$3bo$4b2ob15ob9obob8o$5b2ob13ob12o$5b4ob12o$4b4o$5b2ob13ob8ob3o
$5b4ob8ob3o$3bo$3b4o$4b12o2b14ob15o$2b13o$bo$b17ob6ob2ob8o$b3ob4ob4ob
13ob4o$2b8ob3o2b12ob5o$b20ob4o3b8o2b9o$ob12o2$4ob15ob3o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b
3ob10ob10ob4o$bo$2b3ob10ob10ob4o$3b5ob5o$3b2ob17o$4b2ob13ob9o2b5o$4b4o
b9o2b5o$3b4o$4b2ob13ob9o2bob3o$4b4ob9o2bob3o2$2b9o2b6o$bo$ob14o2$4ob
14ob3o$o$b3ob2o2$b9o2b3ob11o2b10o2b22o$b2ob14o$bo$2b9o2bo2b5ob8o2b13ob
ob2ob2ob3obobobob2ob4ob4o$2b3ob5ob13ob4o$3b9o2bob3o2b12ob5o$bo$b4o$2b
9o2bob3o$b9o2b13ob8ob4o3b8o2b9o$ob13o!
and it can't seem to be opened as script by Golly.
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

towerator
Posts: 328
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by towerator » March 9th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:Right now I'm quite trying to mess with Nivasch's catalyst, but - seriously - how do I run those CPPs? Opening them as pattern just does make

Code: Select all

#C [[ THUMBNAIL THEME 6 ]]
#C Weird, spiky pattern generated by opening Gabriel Nivasch's catalyst.cpp as a pattern.
x = 81, y = 964, rule = B3/S23
2ob8ob2obo$3b8ob9o$3b9ob3ob4o2b7ob7o$2o2$8ob6ob2o$8ob7ob2o$8ob9ob2o$8o
b9ob2o2$7ob8obo2$7ob2ob2o$7ob7ob3o$7ob7ob2o2$2ob3ob9ob5ob8ob3ob5ob2ob
3ob7ob2ob4o$10ob4obob2ob3ob7ob3o2b3ob4ob10ob5ob3ob3o$7ob11ob3ob15o2b7o
b8ob3ob5ob2o$3ob7ob2ob4ob10o2b3ob6ob2ob2ob8o$2ob3ob4ob2ob5o2b4ob3ob2ob
9ob2ob3o$2ob8o2b7ob3ob2ob3ob4ob2ob2ob2ob2ob3o2b10ob3o$6ob2ob4ob9ob3ob
4ob3o2$11ob8ob3ob13ob10ob5ob2ob3ob3o$6ob4ob4ob3ob4ob2o2b2ob3ob3ob8ob
11o2$3ob7ob2ob11ob2ob2ob4ob7ob3ob4ob3ob4ob4ob5o$3ob2ob2ob3ob5ob5o2b2ob
4ob3ob3ob9ob8ob6ob2o$3ob3o2b2ob3ob2ob2ob3o2b2ob5ob3ob4ob3ob4ob5ob2ob4o
$5o2b3ob4ob2ob3ob4ob2ob2ob2ob4ob2ob3ob9obob8o$5ob3ob4ob3ob3ob2ob4ob5o
2$3ob4ob10ob5ob3ob4ob4ob9ob10ob3ob7o$10ob2ob3ob7o2b3ob3ob8ob7o2b5ob9ob
3o$4ob9ob4ob4ob6ob4ob10o$2o$6ob5o$o$b3ob12o$b3ob16o$b3ob4o2b4o2b4o2b5o
$b3ob8o$ob15o2$5ob6ob4ob2ob7ob3ob12o$7ob7ob3o$7ob12ob3o2$6ob5ob8ob2ob
4ob2ob14o$7ob11ob7ob2ob8ob2ob9o2$2ob3ob9ob5ob2ob4ob2ob5ob3ob3ob8ob7o$
2ob3ob9ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob2ob2o2b2ob8o2b4o$4obob8ob2ob6ob2ob3ob5ob2obob
7ob10o2b2ob2o$4ob6ob4o2b4ob3ob8ob2ob7ob4ob3ob5o2b2ob2o$4ob7ob4ob4o$2o$
3ob18o$3ob9o2b9o2b8o2b9o2$2ob4ob5ob9ob5ob5ob3ob5o2bobo2b2ob4ob3ob4o$4o
b3ob3ob7ob2ob4o2b3ob2ob4ob3ob5o2b4ob3ob3o$7ob2ob3o2b5ob3ob3ob7ob4ob5ob
5ob5ob3ob5o$4ob3ob9ob6ob6ob3o2b3o2b3ob4o2b2ob4ob3ob5o$7ob2ob3ob4o2b4ob
4ob5ob4ob4ob3ob5ob4ob2ob3o$4ob2ob2obob8o2b5ob2ob3ob5ob2ob5ob4ob2ob7ob
8o$4o2b4ob3ob6ob8ob2ob7o2b3ob4ob6ob5ob6ob5o$4ob7ob2ob3ob5ob8ob2ob3ob6o
b5o2b9o2b3o$9ob2ob2ob8o$2ob3obob4ob2ob5o2b3obo2b2ob5ob2o2b9obo2b3ob4ob
2ob4o$4ob2ob3ob5ob2obo2b2ob3ob5ob2ob4ob4obo2b2ob2ob2ob5o$2o$3ob14o2$2o
b3ob9ob5ob8ob4ob3ob4ob8ob4ob3o$4ob6ob2ob3ob6ob8o2b8ob6o2b11o$10ob6o2b
3ob3ob3ob6ob2ob3ob7ob10o2b5o$3ob8ob4ob3ob8ob2ob7o$2o$6ob11o$o$b3obo2bo
2bo2b6o2b4o$b3ob7o2b7o2b7o2b8ob6ob2ob7ob3ob6o$2b7ob8ob3ob8o$b3ob9o2b9o
2b9o2b10o$2b6ob2ob7ob6o2b3o3b5ob8ob3ob8o$ob19o2$6ob8ob12o2$3ob17ob5ob
4ob3ob6ob5ob9ob2ob3o2$3ob11o2b4o2b11o2b10o2b11o$3ob7o2b5o2b5o2b8o2b11o
$3ob13ob6ob2ob5ob11o$3ob12o2$3ob18o$3ob20o$3ob20o$4ob14o$4ob15ob3o$4ob
14ob3o2$3ob6o$o$b3ob16o$b3obo2bo2b2o$b3ob7o2b6o2b7o2b7o$b4ob3o$b3ob7o$
b4ob4o2$3ob8o$b31o2b12o2b2o2b4o$bob14ob14ob5ob6ob2obo$6o2$b5ob4ob13ob
4ob2ob5ob3obob8ob3ob5ob4o$b4ob2ob8o$b5ob5ob9ob2ob4o$bo$2b3ob5ob9ob2ob
4o$3b11o2b7ob9o$2b13o$bo$b11ob4o2$b3ob5ob5ob4o$2b3ob5ob5ob4o$2bo$3b16o
$3b18o$3b14o2$3b3ob5ob10ob4o$3bo$4b8ob10ob5o$4b8ob14ob5o$3bo$2bo2$b3ob
5ob8ob4o$2b15o2$b13ob6ob2ob4ob6ob3o$b2o$bob10o2b5obo$b5ob8ob2ob7ob2ob
7ob2ob9o2$b17ob2ob11o$b2ob8o$2b19ob4o2b5o$b4o$2b10o2$b16ob5ob3ob7o2b3o
bobob2obobob3ob7ob4ob5ob3o$2b2obob3ob5ob4ob5o2b3ob3ob5ob4ob5o2b3ob3ob
5ob3o$2b10ob3ob7ob4ob5o2b6ob3ob7ob4ob9o2$b6ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob4ob3ob5ob
2ob2ob11o$b5ob3ob5ob5ob2ob10o$b4o$b4o$b4ob2o$b5ob20o$bo$2b2ob2ob2ob5o$
2bo$3b4o$3b4o$3b9o$2bo2$2b2ob2ob2obobob2obob2obob2o$2bo$3b2ob9o$3bob
14ob7ob3ob4ob5ob6ob2obo$3b2ob9o$3bob14ob7ob3ob4ob5ob6ob2obo2$3b2ob2ob
2obob2o$4b16ob7ob4o$3b4ob2ob2ob2ob4o$4b16ob7ob4o$3b4o$4b16ob6o2$3b2ob
8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$3b2ob8ob7o$2bo2$2b4o$bo2$b12ob9o2b8o2b3ob
13o$b11ob3ob7ob2ob3ob6ob2ob3ob6o$b3ob26o2b27o$b3ob10ob10ob4o$2b3ob10ob
10ob4o$2bo$3b8ob28o2$3b2ob17ob3ob2obo2b5ob2ob5o$3bo$4b8ob34o$4b8ob4ob
2ob4ob6ob4ob9o$4b8ob29obob5o2$4b34o$3bo2$3b2ob17ob2ob17ob7o$4b30o2$3b
7ob3ob10o$3b3ob27obob19obob21o$12b16o2b4o23bob15o2b4o$12b22obob19obob
22o2$3b2ob8ob2ob8o$3bob14ob5ob2ob3ob2ob5ob5ob6ob2obo2$3b7ob3ob14o$3b2o
b18ob2ob8ob2ob9ob2o$4b17ob2ob10o$3bob14ob13ob2ob3ob8ob7ob5ob6ob2obo2$
3b5ob3ob8ob5ob4o$3b8ob25ob2ob9o$2bob5ob3o2$b5ob8ob10o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob
8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o$b8ob5ob7ob6obob8o2$b8ob10o2$b8o
b3ob7ob7ob2ob3ob5o$b13ob13o$b2ob8o$2b10o2b8ob13o$b3ob8ob8ob4o$bo$2b3ob
8ob8ob4o$2bo$3b6ob15o$3bo$4b4ob2ob4ob2ob6o$4b4ob2ob4ob2ob6o$4b4ob2ob7o
b6o$4b4ob2ob7ob6o$3bo$3b11o2b4o$3b2ob8o$4b10o2b4o2b4o$2bo$2b13o$2b2ob
8o$3b10o2b6o$bo2$b19ob5ob9ob2ob3ob6ob3o$b2o$bob10o2b5obo$b5ob8ob2ob7ob
2ob7ob2ob9o2$b2ob10ob2ob10o$bo$2b13ob3ob3ob9ob15o$2b3ob5ob8ob4o$3b12ob
11o2b3o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$4b7ob7o2b7ob6o$2b2o$2bo$3b13obob6ob4ob3ob5ob4o2b
2obob2ob7ob3o$3b10o2b4o$3b2ob6o$4b6o$3b2ob8ob2ob4o$3bob15ob6ob5ob9obo$
3b4o$3b15o$3b16ob8ob3o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$4b7ob7o2b7ob6o$2bo$2b9o$bo$b4o$2b
3ob5ob8ob4o$3b15o2$b2ob8o$bo$2b10o2b12ob2ob9o$2b3ob5ob8ob4o$3b2ob14o$
4b10o2b12o2b7ob8o2b7ob8o$5b7ob7o2b7ob6o$bo2$b18ob10ob3ob7ob10ob3o$b10o
2b14o2$b14ob10ob3ob7ob10ob3o$b10o2b7o2$b2ob8o$2b10o2b14ob3ob7ob10ob2ob
7ob2ob3o$3b11o2b6o2$b11ob4ob11ob4obob8ob8ob3o$b10o2b13o2$b4ob2ob11o$b
2ob15o$bo$2b14ob2ob7ob3ob7ob6ob2ob11o2b5ob2ob2ob3o$3b4o2b11o$2b6ob2o$b
o2$b15ob6ob2ob10ob3o$b10o2b14o$b2ob21o$bo$2b14ob2ob7ob3ob7ob6ob2ob9o2b
5ob2ob2ob3o$3b11o2b9o$2b6ob2o$bo2$b2ob3ob7ob2ob4ob6ob3ob2ob5ob3ob4ob2o
b8ob3ob6ob2o$b9ob4ob3ob2ob6ob2ob3ob10o2b2ob5ob2ob6ob3o$b4ob6ob2ob13ob
4ob5ob4ob11ob3obob5ob5o$b7o2b9ob4obob5ob5ob2ob11ob2ob12ob2ob3o$b4o2b9o
2bob11ob4ob6ob3ob5ob4ob2ob2ob3ob4o$b2ob11ob2o2b10ob4ob4ob3ob6ob3ob4o$b
26o$b2o$b17ob6ob2ob9ob2ob3ob11ob3o$b10o2b15o$b23o3$b13o2$b2ob8o$bo$2b
10o2b10ob4ob7ob2ob12ob3o2b10o$3b22o2$2b12o2b3ob9ob7ob3ob7ob2ob3ob11ob
5o$3b11o2b14o$2b10o2b3ob10ob7ob5o2b11o$3b23o$bo2$b10o$b8o$b8o$b11o$b
13o2$b3ob13o2$b6ob5o$b17o$bo$2b7ob7ob8ob2ob4ob10o$2b7ob3ob3ob2ob4o$2b
2ob8ob2ob11ob2ob18ob2ob5o$3b5ob11obob11ob2o$4b14ob7obob10ob2o$4b16o$3b
obo2$2b2ob15o$2bo$3b10o2b8obob6o2b14o$3b15o$3b14o2$3b2ob17o$4b6ob10o2b
3ob2ob4ob4o2$3b11ob3ob7ob9o$3b8o$3b9o$2bo2$2b9obob10o$2b2ob15o$2bo$3b
2ob14ob2o$4b31ob16o$3bo$4b10o2b8obob6o2b14o$4b15o$4b14o$3bo2$3b2ob17o$
4b6ob10o2b3ob2ob4ob4o2$3b11ob3ob7ob9o$3b8o$2bo2$2b2ob19o$2bo$3b10ob5ob
2ob13ob3o2b11o$3b18o$3b2ob8o$3bo$4b10o2b3ob5ob2ob13ob3o2b11o$4b14o$3bo
$2bo$bo2$b11ob3ob4ob6ob2ob16o$2b3ob9ob7ob3o2b9o2b19o$2b10o2b22o$b2ob8o
$2b10o2b4ob3ob4ob6ob2ob16o$3b3ob9ob7ob3o2b9o2b19o$3b10o2b22o2$3ob8o$b
26o$b15o$6o2$b6ob2o$ob8o2$2ob4ob8ob8ob3ob7obob10ob3ob6ob4ob7o$2ob4ob7o
$obob7ob4ob7o$ob3ob7ob7ob3ob4ob2ob3ob5o2$2ob3ob2ob5ob6ob3ob8ob7obo$2o$
3ob17o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b12o2$b2ob18o$bob13ob2ob14ob3ob4ob11ob5ob8obo2$b2o
b15ob7ob2ob14ob6ob4ob2o$5b14ob7ob2ob14ob6ob5o$5b6ob2ob6ob2ob3ob5ob7o2$
b16ob8o$b16ob7o$b16ob8o$b16ob7o2$b4ob4ob2ob5ob10ob5ob6ob3ob7ob7ob2ob3o
$b9ob4ob4ob6o2b3ob3ob8ob15ob9o$b9ob3ob10ob7ob8o$b3ob21ob12o$2b21ob13o$
b2ob10ob9o$b2ob10ob9o$b3ob10ob17ob12ob2ob7ob4o$2b3ob10ob17ob12ob2ob7ob
4o$2bo$3b2ob17ob6ob2ob16ob6ob2o$4b16ob6ob2ob16ob7o$3bo$4b16ob10ob5o$4b
16ob14ob5o$4b9o$3bo2$3b5ob3ob4ob8ob4ob11o$3b26ob11o$4b16ob9obob8o$3b4o
$4b16ob9obob2o2$3b7ob6ob2ob3ob4ob9ob3ob4ob4ob4ob3ob4o$3b13o$3b3ob8o$3b
2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob10o2b3ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob5o2b8ob8o$
3b2ob24ob5o2b8ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o$3b2ob24ob10o2b3ob8o$3b2ob24ob15ob8o
2$3b4ob4obob5ob4o2b5ob4ob2ob4ob3ob6obob11o$3b6ob3o2b2ob6ob4ob2ob3ob7ob
4ob7ob4ob2ob4o$3b5ob6ob4ob11o$3b2ob12ob2o$4b17ob9obob8ob2ob8ob2ob9ob2o
$4b16ob9obob11ob2ob11o$4b6ob2o2$3b5ob3ob6ob5ob4o$3b16ob9ob2ob9o2$3b6ob
3ob3ob4ob12ob7ob6o$3b16ob13obob14ob13obo$4b14ob10o2$3b8ob4ob5ob8ob9ob
2ob9o$3b6ob4ob3ob9ob10ob4ob5ob6ob7ob4o$3b4obob8ob10o2b7ob2ob12o$3b2ob
18ob9obob5ob2o$4b17ob13obob6o$3bo$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob
16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$4b2ob2obob16ob5ob16ob7o$3bo$2bob
5ob3o2$b10o$b34o$b6ob2o$ob15o2$2ob4ob8ob5ob3obob5ob2ob5obob8ob2ob4ob
12o$5o2b8ob4ob3ob8ob9ob2ob3ob7ob5o2b5o$10o2b3ob8o2b3ob5ob5o2b2ob5ob4ob
4ob3o$8ob5ob3ob4ob7ob2ob3ob8ob10o2b2ob4ob5o$4ob4ob3ob8ob4ob5ob3o2bobo
2b4ob10o$2o$3ob15o$o$b3ob6o2b7o$b4ob8o2$b5ob16o$bo$b6ob4ob8ob2ob2ob2ob
12o$b2ob22o$bo$2b13o$2b11o$2b9o$bo2$b5ob14o$bo$b6ob4ob12ob3ob9ob9o$b2o
b15ob13o$2b2ob15o$3b6o$b2ob15ob12ob2ob14ob13o$2b2ob14ob2ob13ob2ob13ob
2ob14o$2bo$3b8o$3b13o$3b9o$2bo2$b2ob14o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b4o$bo
$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b2ob21ob4obob7o$2b20ob4obob7o2$b5ob16ob2ob21ob4o
bob7o$bo$b2ob21ob4obob7o$2b20ob4obob7o2$b5ob16ob2ob21ob4obob7o$bo$2b3o
bo2bo2b8o2b9o2$2b7ob3ob8ob2ob4ob8ob4ob2ob5o$2b3ob5ob8ob2ob7ob4o$2b3ob
5ob8ob2ob7ob4o$2bo$2b8ob3ob4ob9ob2ob3ob12o$2b2o6b15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$2b
4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob26o$2b4o
b2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$2b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o
$2b4o20b22ob26o2$2b2ob13ob2ob13o$3b2ob16ob25ob2ob5ob2o$4b24obob3o$3bob
9ob9obo2$2b2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obo$4b8obob6obob8o$3bob9o
b9obo2$2b2ob11o10bob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obob8o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob
13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3b2ob15ob25obo$4b8obob6obob8o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob14o$
3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$4b9o2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$4b9o
2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob14o$3b2ob16ob21o
bob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b8ob4ob2ob3ob8ob4ob5obob5ob2obob5ob5o$2b2ob
24ob2ob11obob2ob13ob2o$3b15ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo2$2b2ob24ob2ob
13ob2ob13ob2o$3b15ob21obob13ob2ob7o$3bob9ob9obo$2bob5ob3o2$2b2ob7ob2ob
7o$2bo$3b6ob3ob7ob6ob2ob3ob8ob10o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b21ob22ob
5o$3b21ob22ob5o$3b6ob3ob7ob10ob2ob14o$3b21ob17o$3b21ob17o$3b21ob17o$3b
21ob17o2$3b7ob3ob8ob2ob3ob5o$3b6o2b6ob3ob7ob5ob2ob2ob3o$3b10ob3ob6ob5o
$3b6ob5ob3ob8ob2ob14o$3b3ob5ob9ob4o$3b3ob5ob9ob4o$3bo$3b2o6b15ob22ob2o
9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$3b4ob2ob15ob
22ob26o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15o
b22ob2o9b15o$3b4o20b22ob26o2$3b8ob7o3b11o2b3ob14o$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob
37o$4b14ob41o$4b30o$3bo$3b4ob7ob11ob4obob9o2b3ob2ob7ob6o2$3b2ob14o$3bo
$4b14ob37o$4b14ob41o$4b30o$4b26o$3bo2$3b8ob3ob10ob2ob14o$3b2ob13ob2ob
12ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$4b2ob8obob7ob
15o$4b2ob8obob7ob15o$3bo2$3b2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o
$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14o
b25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob11o10b2o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo
2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14o
b21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$4b26o2$3b8ob3ob8ob9ob
2ob10o$3b2ob8ob2obob2o$3bo$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o
$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$4b2ob8obob14ob5o$5b14ob13o$3bo$
3bob5ob3o2$3b8ob3ob10o$3b21ob8o$3b21ob8o$3b21ob11o$3b21ob18o$3b21ob12o
$3b13o$3b14ob10o2$3b6ob2o$2bob8ob2ob6o$2b8o$bob7ob5o$b8o$b8o$bob7ob5o$
b8o$b13o$bob7ob10o$b13o$b11o$bob7ob8o$b6ob2ob4ob3ob2ob5obob8o$ob17o2$
2ob4ob8ob7ob3ob4ob8ob4ob3ob6o2b9ob2o$3ob5ob11o2b2ob5ob2ob2ob3ob10ob4ob
4ob8o$3ob6o2b2ob7obob2ob5ob3ob2ob9ob2ob6o$2o$3ob15o$o$b2ob15o$2b6ob2o$
b13o2$b29ob4o$b27ob2o$b27ob2o$b30ob2o$b32ob7o2$b14ob10o2$b3ob6o2b6o2bo
2b2o$b4ob8o2$b2ob14o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$bo$b4o$bo$2b21ob2o$2b21ob2o$
bo2$b6ob3ob9ob2ob3ob8o2b2ob9ob3ob6ob2o$b9ob3ob11o$b6o2b6ob3ob8ob4ob14o
$b3ob5ob9ob4o$2b3ob5ob9ob4o$2bo$3b3ob10o2$3b2o6b15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b
4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob26o$3b4o
b2ob15ob22ob2o9b3o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob14o9b3o$3b4ob2ob15ob22ob2o9b15o
$3b4o20b22ob26o2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob22ob5o$4b14ob26ob5o$4b30o$
3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob22ob5o$4b14ob26ob5o$4b30o$4b26o$4b2ob27o$4bo$
5b13obob2ob16ob13obobob3o$6b7o2b9o$5b8o$4bo$3bo2$3b2ob13ob2ob13o$3bo$
4b26o$4b2ob27o$4bo$5b13obob2ob16ob13obobob3o$6b7o2b9o$5b8o$4bo$3bo2$3b
2ob11obob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob
13ob2ob12ob2ob13o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob11o10b
2o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob
2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$3bo2$3b2ob14o$3bo$4b14ob21ob3ob2o$4b14ob25ob3ob2o$
3bo$2bob5ob3o2$b9ob3ob8ob10o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob26ob8o$b14ob
26ob8o$b9ob15ob11o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o$b28ob10o2$b6ob2o$ob17o2$
4ob12ob5o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b3ob17ob5ob17ob5ob4o$bo$2b3ob17ob5ob17ob5ob4o$
3b2ob9o$3bo$4b2ob15ob9obob8o$5b2ob13ob12o$5b4ob12o$4b4o$5b2ob13ob8ob3o
$5b4ob8ob3o$3bo$3b4o$4b12o2b14ob15o$2b13o$bo$b17ob6ob2ob8o$b3ob4ob4ob
13ob4o$2b8ob3o2b12ob5o$b20ob4o3b8o2b9o$ob12o2$4ob15ob3o$o$b3obo2b2o2$b
3ob10ob10ob4o$bo$2b3ob10ob10ob4o$3b5ob5o$3b2ob17o$4b2ob13ob9o2b5o$4b4o
b9o2b5o$3b4o$4b2ob13ob9o2bob3o$4b4ob9o2bob3o2$2b9o2b6o$bo$ob14o2$4ob
14ob3o$o$b3ob2o2$b9o2b3ob11o2b10o2b22o$b2ob14o$bo$2b9o2bo2b5ob8o2b13ob
ob2ob2ob3obobobob2ob4ob4o$2b3ob5ob13ob4o$3b9o2bob3o2b12ob5o$bo$b4o$2b
9o2bob3o$b9o2b13ob8ob4o3b8o2b9o$ob13o!
and it can't seem to be opened as script by Golly.
To use a script, copy it into your patterns exactly like one with winrar/zip/whatever, and make sure you have python, if not it will not work.
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 12:57 pm

towerator wrote:make sure you have python, if not it will not work.
Then I think I will have to use web utilities. If only Apache supported Python... or Python supported applets... I think a Chrome extension Python Applet Loader could be used :P But anyway, I think a utility like Summers' Oscillizer could be more accesible by every enthusiast. :D
Found a p30 gun based in Gosper's glider gun(s):

Code: Select all

#C [[ THUMBNAIL AUTOSTART GPS 28 THEME 6 ZOOM 4.60 ]]
#N p30 GGG-esque glider gun
#C One p30 glider gun based on Gosper's glider guns.
#C May be quite useful. I think. If it is notable or not, I'll
#C post it here anyway, it might be an cool addition
#C (or not).
#O Gustavo Ramos Rehermann (Gustavo6046), March 09 2015
#R -34 -8
#r 3/23
x = 129, y = 69, rule = B3/S23
$83b3o$83bo$28bo55bo$27b2o$11b2o13b2o4b2o2b2o$11b3o11b3o4b2o2b2o$2b2o
9b2obo9b2o4b2o39b3o$2bo5bo4bo2bo10b2o46bo15b2o$7bo5b2obo11bo45bo16bobo
$3bo3bo3b3o10bo66bo$5bo5b2o9bobo$23b2o2$66b2o$65bobo$67bo30b3o$31bo66b
o$32bo66bo$30b3o4$106b2o$106bobo9b2o5bo$39bo66bo10b3o3bo3bo$37bobo62bo
11bob2o5bo$38b2o62b2o10bo2bo4bo5bo$97b2o4b2o9bob2o9b2o$51b2o40b2o2b2o
4b3o11b3o$50bobo40b2o2b2o4b2o13b2o$52bo49b2o$102bo5$43b3o$45bo$44bo5$
36b2o$35bobo$37bo6$28b3o$30bo$29bo5$21b2o$3bo5b2o9bobo$bo3bo3b3o10bo$
5bo5b2obo11bo$o5bo4bo2bo10b2o$2o9b2obo9b2o4b2o$9b3o11b3o4b2o2b2o$9b2o
13b2o4b2o2b2o$25b2o$26bo!
Last edited by Gustavo6046 on March 9th, 2015, 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

towerator
Posts: 328
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 3:03 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by towerator » March 9th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:
towerator wrote:make sure you have python, if not it will not work.
Then I think I will have to use web utilities. If only Apache supported Python... or Python supported applets... I think a Chrome extension Python Applet Loader could be used :P But anyway, I think a utility like Summers' Oscillizer could be more accesible by every enthusiast. :D
Why can't you simply install python 2.7?
This is game of life, this is game of life!
Loafin' ships eaten with a knife!

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 1:05 pm

towerator wrote: Why can't you simply install python 2.7?
Read the "Golly scripts" thread for more info... wait, I will tell you here anyway. Oh wait, wait! XD I think I could just ask my admin to install it - might be much easier than mess with 7Zip, "password guessing"...
PS: With further using of my p30, I could make a (rather simple) P60(?):

Code: Select all

x = 132, y = 236, rule = B3/S23
30bo$29bobo$12b2o15b2obo4b2o$12bobo14b2ob2o3b2o$3b2o2b2o6bo13b2obo$3b
2obo2bo2bo2bo13bobo$7b2o6bo8bo5bo$12bobo7bobo$12b2o9b2o5$31bo$32bo$30b
3o6$39bo$37bobo$38b2o5$46bo$47bo$45b3o6$104bo$44b2o57bobo$44b2o50b2o4b
ob2o15b2o$96b2o3b2ob2o14bobo$102bob2o13bo6b2o2b2o$103bobo13bo2bo2bo2bo
b2o$40b2o62bo5bo8bo6b2o$39bobo19bo48bobo7bobo$41bo20bo47b2o9b2o$60b3o
4$103bo$32b3o67bo$34bo34bo32b3o$33bo33bobo$68b2o4$14b2o9b2o68bo$14bobo
7bobo68bobo$9b2o6bo8bo5bo62b2o$5b2obo2bo2bo2bo13bobo$5b2o2b2o6bo13b2ob
o$14bobo14b2ob2o3b2o$14b2o15b2obo4b2o$31bobo54bo$32bo54bo$84bo2b3o$82b
obo$83b2o11$73bo$72bo$72b3o73$69b3o$69bo$70bo11$80b2o$79bobo$81bo2b3o$
29bo54bo$28bobo54bo$11b2o15b2obo4b2o$11bobo14b2ob2o3b2o$2b2o2b2o6bo13b
2obo$2b2obo2bo2bo2bo13bobo$6b2o6bo8bo5bo62b2o$11bobo7bobo68bobo$11b2o
9b2o68bo4$65b2o$30bo33bobo$31bo34bo32b3o$29b3o67bo$100bo4$57b3o$38bo
20bo47b2o9b2o$36bobo19bo48bobo7bobo$37b2o62bo5bo8bo6b2o$100bobo13bo2bo
2bo2bob2o$99bob2o13bo6b2o2b2o$93b2o3b2ob2o14bobo$41b2o50b2o4bob2o15b2o
$41b2o57bobo$101bo6$42b3o$44bo$43bo5$35b2o$34bobo$36bo6$27b3o$29bo$28b
o5$9b2o9b2o$9bobo7bobo$4b2o6bo8bo5bo$2obo2bo2bo2bo13bobo$2o2b2o6bo13b
2obo$9bobo14b2ob2o3b2o$9b2o15b2obo4b2o$26bobo$27bo!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 1:19 pm

glider + duoplet = reflection

Code: Select all

#C [[ THUMBNAIL AUTOSTART GPS 2.8 THEME 6 LOOP 5 ]]
x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
3bo$2bo$2b3o$o$bo!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 1:52 pm

My new objective is to find a p30 oscillator.
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Superweight spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 29, rule = B3/S23
6b2o$4bo4bo$10bo$4bo5bo$5b6o4$3b10o$2bo9bo$12bo$2bo8bo2$o12bo$14bo$o
13bo$b14o4$3b10o$2bo9bo$12bo$2bo8bo2$4bo4bo$10bo$4bo5bo$5b6o!
p32 rake:

Code: Select all

x = 54, y = 43, rule = B3/S23
33b2o$29b4ob2o$29b6o$30b4o$40b2o$43bo$37bo6bo$26bo8bo8bo$24b2o9bob8o$
25b2o11b2o2$14bo$12b2o28b2o$13b2o17b2o6b2ob2o$4b2o24bo4bo4b4o$bo2bo31b
o4b2o$o3b2o24bo5bo$4b3o24b6o$7b2o$6bo2$10b2o$11b2o$10bo2$14b2o26b2o$
15b2o21b4ob2o$14bo16b2o5b6o$27b4ob2o5b4o$18b2o7b6o16b2o$19b2o7b4o20bo$
18bo27bo6bo$35bo8bo8bo$23bo9b2o9bob8o$22b3o9b2o11b2o$22b4o$24bobo$22b
4o25b2o$22b3o16b2o6b2ob2o$22b7o10bo4bo4b4o$24b6o15bo4b2o$24b4ob2o8bo5b
o$28b2o10b6o!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 4:47 pm

Does reflects!

Code: Select all

x = 22, y = 26, rule = B3/S23
14bo$13bobo$13bobo$14bo2$9b2o7b2o$8bo2bo5bo2bo$9b2o7b2o$2o$2o12bo$13bo
bo$13bobo$14bo11$19b2o$19bobo$19bo!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

User avatar
gameoflifeboy
Posts: 474
Joined: January 15th, 2015, 2:08 am

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by gameoflifeboy » March 9th, 2015, 4:53 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote: Found a p30 gun based in Gosper's glider gun(s):

Code: Select all

#C [[ THUMBNAIL AUTOSTART GPS 28 THEME 6 ZOOM 4.60 ]]
#N p30 GGG-esque glider gun
#C One p30 glider gun based on Gosper's glider guns.
#C May be quite useful. I think. If it is notable or not, I'll
#C post it here anyway, it might be an cool addition
#C (or not).
#O Gustavo Ramos Rehermann (Gustavo6046), March 09 2015
#R -34 -8
#r 3/23
x = 129, y = 69, rule = B3/S23
$83b3o$83bo$28bo55bo$27b2o$11b2o13b2o4b2o2b2o$11b3o11b3o4b2o2b2o$2b2o
9b2obo9b2o4b2o39b3o$2bo5bo4bo2bo10b2o46bo15b2o$7bo5b2obo11bo45bo16bobo
$3bo3bo3b3o10bo66bo$5bo5b2o9bobo$23b2o2$66b2o$65bobo$67bo30b3o$31bo66b
o$32bo66bo$30b3o4$106b2o$106bobo9b2o5bo$39bo66bo10b3o3bo3bo$37bobo62bo
11bob2o5bo$38b2o62b2o10bo2bo4bo5bo$97b2o4b2o9bob2o9b2o$51b2o40b2o2b2o
4b3o11b3o$50bobo40b2o2b2o4b2o13b2o$52bo49b2o$102bo5$43b3o$45bo$44bo5$
36b2o$35bobo$37bo6$28b3o$30bo$29bo5$21b2o$3bo5b2o9bobo$bo3bo3b3o10bo$
5bo5b2obo11bo$o5bo4bo2bo10b2o$2o9b2obo9b2o4b2o$9b3o11b3o4b2o2b2o$9b2o
13b2o4b2o2b2o$25b2o$26bo!
This is actually period 90. The gun in the upper left deletes only one out of every three gliders emitted by the gun in the lower left, which in turn gets inverted by the gun in the upper right.
PS: With further using of my p30, I could make a (rather simple) P60(?):
This one is period 180. Also, there is an easier way to double the period of a glider stream:

Code: Select all

#C [[ THEME 6 AUTOSTART ZOOM 3 GPS 28 ]]
x = 129, y = 85, rule = B3/S23
69b2o8bo$69b2o6b3o$76bo$61b2o13b2o$62bo$62bobo$63b2o2$70b2o$70b2o2$78b
2o$65bo12bobo$64bobo11bo$64b2o3$73b2o4b2o$73b2o3bobo$26bo53bo4b3o$26b
4o55bo$10bo16b4o5b2o48bo$9bobo5b2o8bo2bo5b2o$2b2o3b2o3bo14b4o$2b2o3b2o
3bo4bobob2o3b4o$7b2o3bo5b2o3bo2bo44b3o$9bobo10bo50bo19b2o$10bo8bo2bo
49bo20bobo$93bo3$29bo$30bo$28b3o$100b3o$100bo$101bo3$37bo$35bobo18b3o
49bo2bo8bo$36b2o20bo49bo10bobo$57bo46bo2bo3b2o5bo3b2o$101b4o3b2obobo4b
o3b2o3b2o$100b4o14bo3b2o3b2o$93b2o5bo2bo8b2o5bobo$44bo48b2o5b4o16bo$
45bo3b2o50b4o$43b3o2bobo53bo$50bo6$41b3o$43bo$42bo5$34b2o$33bobo$35bo
6$26b3o$28bo$27bo4$8bo8bo2bo$7bobo10bo$5b2o3bo5b2o3bo2bo$2o3b2o3bo4bob
ob2o3b4o$2o3b2o3bo14b4o$7bobo5b2o8bo2bo5b2o$8bo16b4o5b2o$24b4o$24bo!
Last edited by gameoflifeboy on March 9th, 2015, 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1733
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by simsim314 » March 9th, 2015, 4:54 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:Superweight spaceship


Called flotilla. The first overweight spaceship (OWSS) found by Conway in 1970.

Since than many other have been found. See here, here, and forum thread here.

User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1733
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by simsim314 » March 9th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:Does reflects!
See my recent post with about 4K pattern that "does reflect", cleanly in 10x10 square with only two SLs. Now guess how many such pattern there are in 15x15 with 5 SLs? trillions, maybe zillions - and out of all these patterns you chose one that doesn't really work - because it has leftover junk.
Last edited by simsim314 on March 9th, 2015, 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1733
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by simsim314 » March 9th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Gustavo6046 wrote:glider + duoplet = reflection
Hey check this out! Some noob posted this one already viewtopic.php?p=1282.

Gustavo maybe you will take your hobby a little bit more seriously and at the least - check out what other people post?

User avatar
Gustavo6046
Posts: 646
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:26 pm
Location: South of Brazil.

Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns

Post by Gustavo6046 » March 9th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Two-glider destruction of mango:

Code: Select all

x = 25, y = 18, rule = B3/S23
15b2o$14bo2bo$13bo2bo$14b2o7$23bo$22b2o$22bobo3$b2o$obo$2bo!
Mango to traffic light glider conversion:

Code: Select all

x = 41, y = 53, rule = B3/S23
40bo$38b2o$39b2o14$30bo$29bo$29b3o4$6bo$7bo$5b3o3$2bo$obo$b2o18bobo$
21b2o$22bo4$15b2o$14bo2bo$13bo2bo$14b2o7$23bo$22b2o$22bobo3$b2o$obo$2b
o!
*yawn* What a nothing-to-do day! Let's be the only person in the world to do CGOL during boring times. :)

Post Reply