Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

For discussion of other cellular automata.
User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » August 27th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Hdjensofjfnen wrote:2c/84d and simple synthesis of clock:

Code: Select all

x = 32, y = 10, rule = B3/S234iw
3bo$3b2o17b3o$23bo$30bo$29b3o2$bobo$o2bo$o2bo$o!
P62:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 3, rule = B3/S234iw
bo12bo$ob2o8b2obo$2o12b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 2529
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Moosey » August 28th, 2019, 7:46 pm

This rule should be called backfire:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 3, rule = B2e3-eky7/S23an4j5r
2o9b2o$bo9b2o$2o!
EDIT:
Unusually, despite almost being glide-symmetric, this travels obliquely:

Code: Select all

x = 52, y = 60, rule = B34z/S23-a4i5aij
5bo$5bo$5bo6$3o38bo$42b2o$41bo5$8bo$8bo$8bo8bo$17bo12bo$17bo7b2o4bo3bo
$24bo3bo2bobobo$24bo6bobo$24b3o6b2o$26bo2$12b3o14bobo$28b3ob2o$23bobob
o3bo$22b4o5bo$25bob2obo$22b4ob3o$20b2ob2o$20b4o$19bo4b2o$21bo3bo$27b2o
$27b2o4$43b3o$43b3o$24b3o6$37b5o$37b5o$39bob2o4$48b3o$47b3obo$46b2o2b
2o$47bo2b2o$48b3o$49bo!
Strange osc in nonexplosive rule:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 2, rule = B34z6c/S23-a4i5aij
3o$obo!
Stretcher:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 9, rule = B34z6c/S23-a4i5aij
2bo$2bob2o$o4bo$6o2$6o$o4bo$2bob2o$2bo!
EDIT:
I have no clue why this rule doesn't explode. But it's real cool!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B2n3/S23-a4ei5ai6ac7c8
4bo$3b2o$2b3o$b3o$3o!

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 4, rule = B2n3/S23-a4ei5ai6ac7c8
bo$obo$obo$2o!
EDIT:
WHY IS THIS RULE NOT EXPLOSIVE???

Code: Select all

x = 2, y = 3, rule = B2n34e5ae6i/S23-ay4it5aei6aci78
bo$2o$bo!
EDIT:
2c56:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 3, rule = B2n34e5ae6in8/S23-ay4it5aei6-ek78
bo$6o$bo!
barely nonexplosive, nice relative:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 16, rule = B2n34e5ae6in8/S23-ay4it5aei6-ek7e8
4bo$6o$4bo11$5bo$5b2o$5bo!
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 2529
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Moosey » August 31st, 2019, 4:26 pm

Double post because I'm sick of waiting. And it's been three days

P26 in catalysty rule

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 17, rule = B3-cq4ek6kn7c/S2-i34iqt5k6k7e
28b2o$28b2o4$22b2o9b2o$22b2o9b2o3$9bo18bo$3b2o3bo13b2o3b3o3b2o$3bo4b3o
11b2o4bo4b2o$2ob2o$bobo$2ob2o$28b2o$28b2o!

The p26 is based on a TL-osc factory so it may be possible to build a gun.


EDIT: much better rule, may deserve thread:

Code: Select all

x = 29, y = 15, rule = B3-cq4ek6kn7c/S2-k34iq5k6k7e
28bo$26bo$26b3o$26b3o4$20bo$3bo15bo$3bo15b3o$3bo5b2ob2o$3ob3o3bobo$3bo
5b2ob2o$3bo6bobo$3bo5b2ob2o!
Catalysty, has oscs, nontrivial interactions, G eaters, common c/6d

EDIT:
searches reveal these:

Code: Select all

x = 72, y = 16, rule = B3-cq4ek6kn7c/S2-k34iq5k6k7e
bo4b9o45b5o$obo2b2o2bo2b3o41b2o8bob3o$o3bo2bob7o40b2obo3bobob3obo$3b2o
bo4b2o2bo45b4o2b2ob2o$4obobo5b2o41b3o2b4obo2b3o$b4o2bo3bobobo41b3o2bo
2b4ob2o$2b8o3b3o41bob3o3bo2b3o$3obo2b6o2bo43bobob2ob6o$2ob8ob2obo42b2o
b2o3b2o2bo$2o2bo4b2obo43b3o2b2o3b3obo$o3bo2bob3o45b3obob3obob3o$bo4b3o
4b2o43b5o2bo3bo$4o6b3obo41b3ob2o3b5obo$3o2b2o3b4o47bobo4b3o$2obo2b6obo
42bo2bo7bo3bo$b3obo4b2o3bo40bobob6obobo!
EDIT:
Relative reminiscent of suns:

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 3, rule = B3-cq4ekw6kn7c/S2-k34iq5ky6k7e
bo8bo$obo6bobo$bo8bo!
This block factory/destroyer is pretty cool:

Code: Select all

x = 25, y = 3, rule = B3-cq4ekw6kn7c/S2-k34iq5ky6k7e
bo21bo$obo19bobo$bo21bo!
EDIT:
Relative with huge near-explosions.
Note the 3c/20d

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 17, rule = B3-cq4ekw6akn7c/S2-k34ciq5ky6aek7e
2b2o$2b2o13$bo$obo$bo!

Code: Select all

x = 19, y = 8, rule = B3-cq4ekw6akn7c/S2-k34ciq5ky6aek7e
17bo$bo15b2o$2o3$5bo$4bobo$5bo!
EDIT: considering how comically near-explosive this rule is, it searches FAST

EDIT: crumbs, I searched the wrong rule :lol: still, this rule is pretty cool. The rule I meant to search--the one in the post-- searches slow
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » September 1st, 2019, 1:03 am

Moosey wrote:EDIT:
Relative with huge near-explosions.
Note the 3c/20d

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 17, rule = B3-cq4ekw6akn7c/S2-k34ciq5ky6aek7e
2b2o$2b2o13$bo$obo$bo!

Code: Select all

x = 19, y = 8, rule = B3-cq4ekw6akn7c/S2-k34ciq5ky6aek7e
17bo$bo15b2o$2o3$5bo$4bobo$5bo!
Breeder:

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 3, rule = B3-cq4ekw6akn7c/S2-k34ciq5ky6aek7e
o33bo$2o31b2o$o33bo!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 2529
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Moosey » September 1st, 2019, 9:45 am

Salad has a speed-changing "tagalong" (though by definition anything that changes speed is not a tagalong, hence the quotes)
This rule has a speed changing "pushalong"

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 1, rule = B2cei3ai4int5r6i/S03i4w5k
o4bob2o!
EDIT:
This rule should be explosive. Yet it isn't.

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2i3-kq4e5y/S02-i34c5e6c
bo$bo$obo2$bo!
A rule meant to be like suns:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = B2ek3aei4c5y6n/S1c2-in3a4c7e
2bo$bo$o!
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1340
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » September 2nd, 2019, 5:07 pm

Moosey wrote: This rule has a speed changing "pushalong"

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 1, rule = B2cei3ai4int5r6i/S03i4w5k
o4bob2o!
Two one-cell-thick spaceships in the same rule? Excellent.
"A man said to the universe:
'Sir, I exist!'
'However,' replied the universe,
'The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.'" -Stephen Crane

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 2529
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Moosey » September 3rd, 2019, 8:46 am

What a weird catalysis:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B2ik3/S23-a4z
3bo2bo$2bobo$bobo$bo$2o!
Boats can do it too, if it is symmetric:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2ik3/S23-a4z
bo2bo$obo$2o2$2o$obo$bo2bo!
The rule, by the way, was meant to support the crepe pans:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2ik3/S23-a4z
2bo$o3bo$5o2$2bo$bobo$2bo!
It happens to support this:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 4, rule = B2ik3/S23-a4z
2o$obo$obo$bo!
EDIT:
Is this a breeder?

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 9, rule = B2i3/S23-a4irz5r6i
2bo$b2o$2o$b2o2$b2o$2obo$bobo$2b2o!
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » September 3rd, 2019, 9:33 am

Moosey wrote:EDIT:
Is this a breeder?

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 9, rule = B2i3/S23-a4irz5r6i
2bo$b2o$2o$b2o2$b2o$2obo$bobo$2b2o!
c/6d:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B2i3/S23-a4irz5r6i
2bo$b2o$bob2o$o2bo$6bo!
EDIT:p24,12c/24:

Code: Select all

x = 57, y = 24, rule = B2i3/S23-a4irz5r6i
8b3o2b3o33b3ob3o$8bobo2bobo32bo2bobo2bo$8b2o4b2o32bo2bobo2bo$4bo14bo
28bo2bobo2bo$3bo16bo29b2ob2o$51bobo$51bobo2$3o18b3o$obo18bobo$2o20b2o
3$2o20b2o$obo18bobo$3o18b3o4$3bo16bo$4bo14bo$8b2o4b2o$8bobo2bobo$8b3o
2b3o!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

User avatar
GUYTU6J
Posts: 702
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: My Glimmering Garden

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by GUYTU6J » September 10th, 2019, 10:46 am

Tame the replicator but keep the objects above please

Code: Select all

x = 49, y = 134, rule = B2kn3aijry4-airtz5-knqr6in7c/S23-a4ciktyz5e6i
36b3o6b3o$35bo3bo4bo3bo$35bo3bo4bo3bo$37bo8bo2$37b2o$38bo11$3o$b3o9$
40bo$3bo34b3o$5bo32bobo$2bo34b3o$4bo13$38bob2o$37bo3b2o$37bo2b2o$39bo
84$19b3o$19bobo$19b3o!
Current status: outside the continent of cellular automata. Specifically, not on the plain of life.
An awesome gun firing cool spaceships:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-ekq4i/S23ijkqr4eikry
2bo$2o$o$obo$b2o!

User avatar
danny
Posts: 969
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by danny » September 10th, 2019, 12:19 pm

Code: Select all

x = 49, y = 134, rule = B2kn3aijry4-acirtz5-knqr6in7c/S23-a4ciktyz5e6i
36b3o6b3o$35bo3bo4bo3bo$35bo3bo4bo3bo$37bo8bo2$37b2o$38bo11$3o$b3o9$
40bo$3bo34b3o$5bo32bobo$2bo34b3o$4bo13$38bob2o$37bo3b2o$37bo2b2o$39bo
84$19b3o$19bobo$19b3o!
Just subtracted B4c
she/they // dani

"I'm always on duty, even when I'm off duty." -Cody Kolodziejzyk, Ph.D.

User avatar
GUYTU6J
Posts: 702
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: My Glimmering Garden

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by GUYTU6J » September 10th, 2019, 10:51 pm

danny wrote:Just subtracted B4c
Sorry, I meant to tame the replicator but not to overtame it. I would like a rule where it is anything but a dying spark or a traffic light of any size.
Current status: outside the continent of cellular automata. Specifically, not on the plain of life.
An awesome gun firing cool spaceships:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-ekq4i/S23ijkqr4eikry
2bo$2o$o$obo$b2o!

User avatar
GUYTU6J
Posts: 702
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: My Glimmering Garden

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by GUYTU6J » September 10th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Well there's p56 RRO, p98 in a relative

Code: Select all

x = 113, y = 31, rule = B2kn3-cnq4-aertz5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
70b3o14bo$71b3o12b4o$88bo$31bo$29b5o$o3bo$bo2bo26bo$2b2obo24b3o$3bob2o
$4b2o3$31bo$31bo14$108bob2o$107bo3b2o$107bo2b2o$109bo!
Traffic light explodes...

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = B2kn3-cnq4-aertz5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
bo$3o$bo!
...but easily gets choked.

Code: Select all

x = 2266, y = 9, rule = B2kn3-cnq4-aertz5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
2265bo$2265bo$2265bo4$bo$3o$bo!
Is this rule explosive?
EDIT: removing B4c stabilizes traffic light, but it still stucks my apgsearch. Why?

Code: Select all

x = 187, y = 31, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
144b3o14bo$145b3o12b4o$162bo$105bo$103b5o$74bo3bo$75bo2bo26bo$76b2obo
24b3o$77bob2o$78b2o3$105bo$105bo5$3o$obo$3o7$182bob2o$181bo3b2o$181bo
2b2o$183bo!
Current status: outside the continent of cellular automata. Specifically, not on the plain of life.
An awesome gun firing cool spaceships:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-ekq4i/S23ijkqr4eikry
2bo$2o$o$obo$b2o!

melwin22
Posts: 31
Joined: September 9th, 2017, 5:40 am

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by melwin22 » September 11th, 2019, 4:54 am

GUYTU6J wrote: Is this rule explosive?
EDIT: removing B4c stabilizes traffic light, but it still stucks my apgsearch. Why?

Code: Select all

x = 187, y = 31, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
144b3o14bo$145b3o12b4o$162bo$105bo$103b5o$74bo3bo$75bo2bo26bo$76b2obo
24b3o$77bob2o$78b2o3$105bo$105bo5$3o$obo$3o7$182bob2o$181bo3b2o$181bo
2b2o$183bo!
Probably because of this?

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
2bo$b2o$3o$b2o$2bo!

User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » September 11th, 2019, 7:17 am

GUYTU6J wrote:EDIT: removing B4c stabilizes traffic light, but it still stucks my apgsearch. Why?

Code: Select all

x = 187, y = 31, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
144b3o14bo$145b3o12b4o$162bo$105bo$103b5o$74bo3bo$75bo2bo26bo$76b2obo
24b3o$77bob2o$78b2o3$105bo$105bo5$3o$obo$3o7$182bob2o$181bo3b2o$181bo
2b2o$183bo!
P614:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 6, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
5bo$2b4o$bo2bo$bo$b2o$2o!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

User avatar
GUYTU6J
Posts: 702
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: My Glimmering Garden

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by GUYTU6J » September 11th, 2019, 12:31 pm

Code: Select all

x = 184, y = 74, rule = B3-ce4-aqw7c8/S2-n3-aqy4cintz5en8
2bo$b2o$2o$o68bobo4bo2bo3b2ob2obob4o7bo6b2o3b2o4bo2bo2bobob3obo4bob2o
3b2o2b2obobob2o2b3obobobob5obo4b2o$70bo5b3ob3o2bobo2b2ob7o2bo4b2ob5o2b
2o5bob4ob3obo4bo3b2ob5ob3o3b3ob2o3bo2bobo4bob4o$70bobo3bob2ob2ob3obo2b
3o2b4ob3o4b5o3b2ob2o3bo4bobob4o2bo2b2o2b2o2bobo2bob5ob2obo5bo2b2o2bobo
bo$69bo4b2ob4o3b2ob2ob3ob2obo3b2o3b3o6b2ob2obobobobo2b4ob4ob2obobo2bob
2ob3o2bobo6b4o2b2o2bo5bo$70b2ob2o2b2o4b3ob5o2bo4b3obo4b2o4bob4ob3o3b2o
3bo3b3o2bob2o3bo2bob2o2b4obob2ob2o4b2obob4obo$70bo6b2ob2o2bo5b2obobob
2ob3o7bobobobo4bob3o2b3o2bo4b3obo7bo2bo2b2obobo5bo2b2obo2bo2b2ob2o$69b
2o8bob2ob4o2b5ob3o2bo3bo2bo3b2o2bo4b2ob3o2bo3b2o2bo6bo3b2o6b2obo2b3o2b
o2bob2ob2o3bo2bo$76bo2bo2b4o10bo2b2o5b2o9b3obobobobo2b3obob2obo4b2obo
2bobo2b4obobobobo2b3o3b2o5bo$69bobo2b3ob2o2bo2b2obobo2bob4ob2obobobob
2o2bob5o3bob3ob4obobo4bobo2bo2bo3b3ob2o2b2o2bo2bob3o2bobobo2b2o$69b4ob
3obo2bobobo2bo3bob2ob2ob2ob2obo3bo3b2o3b4obob3o4bobobo3b3o2b6o3b2ob3ob
o3b2o3bo2b2ob2o2b2o$69bo2b3o2b2o3b5o6bobobo6bob2obobob4obo2b2ob2o4b2ob
obo3bobobo6b4o5b3o2bo2b2obob4ob2o$69bo5bo2b6o2b3ob3o6bo2b2obobo2bobo4b
3ob5o3b6o3bo5b2o3bobo6b2o3b4ob2o5b2o2b5o$69b2obobob2o3b3o2bobo4bob5o2b
obo2b3o2bob3o3b2obobob4ob4o4bo2b5obo3bobo5bo5b2o3bo6b2o$71b2o2b2o2b2o
6b2o3bobobob3obo2bo3b5o6b3o5bobo5b5o2b4obobo4b2o2b2ob3obo2bo2bo3b2obob
2o$70b2obobob2ob2obo2b2obobo2b4obo4b2o2bo5b2ob2obob5obo6b2ob2ob2ob3obo
bo4b2obobo3b3ob4o2b3ob2o2b2o$73bob4ob2obob2o4bo2b3ob2o2b2o3b2o4bob2obo
b7o2bob4obobo3b2ob3o2b2o3bob6obobob11ob3o$69b3obo4bobo4bo2b3o3bobobobo
bo3bob3o3bo5bo3b3o2b4o5b2o2b3obo3bo2b7obobo2b4obobo2b2o2bobo$70bo5b3o
2bobobo2b3o2b4obo2b2o2bo3bo3bo2b3o5b2obob2ob3o6bo2bob6o5b3o2bobo3bobob
o3bo2bob2o$71b2obob2ob3ob2obobo2b5o2bo2b3obobobobo4b4o3bobobobobobo3bo
b7ob2o3bo3b7ob5o2bo2bobo3b2o$70b3ob3obobo2b2o2b2o2bo3b3o3b2obobo2bob2o
b3ob5ob3ob3o3b3o3b3o4b2ob3o3bo4b2o5b3obob3obob2o$69bo4bo6b2obobobob2ob
o3b3o2bo2bo2b4ob6obo2b3obob2ob2ob5o5bob2o2b2obob2o2bob2o3b2ob2ob2o2bo
5bo$69b2ob5o2b2obobob5obo3bob3ob2obobo5b3ob2o3bobo2b3ob3obobobob2o2bob
3o3b4ob2o2b4o2b3o4b5obo$3b2o67bobob2o5b4obob2obobo3b2o4b2obobob2o2b2ob
2o5bo2bo3bo2b4o3b4obob2o3b2o4bo3bo5b3o2b2ob3obo$2b4o67bobobo2bob4o2bo
4b2ob4obo2bobo2bo2b2ob2o2bob4obob2ob2o3bobo2b3o3bo2b2o2bo2bob6ob3o2bob
o3bo4bo$b2ob2o63bobobo6b4o2bob2ob2o2bobob2ob2o3b2ob2o3bobo2bo4b2o4b4o
5bo3b5o2bo2b3obo3b2o7bo2b3ob2o2b2o$2b2o65b4obob2obo2bobo2bo2bo4bobobo
3b2o3b6ob3obo3b3o7bo4b2obobob2o2b2o2bobob2o2b3o2b2ob3o3b2o2bo2bo$70b2o
b3o2bo6b2o5bob2ob3obo5bobo3bo4bo4b3o2bo2bob2o3b2o2b2o3bobob2o3bob4obob
o4b4o5bob2o$69b7o3b2obob2obob2ob3o4b2o2b2ob2obob2o4bo2bo2bo5b3o3b2o5bo
b2o3bo2bobob4obo2b4o2bo6b2o2bobo$71bo2b3obo8b3ob3o5b2obobo2b2ob2o3b2ob
2ob3obo2bo4bob2ob3ob2o2bo3b3o2b2obo2bobo4b3o2bo3b3ob2o$71bobo2bo2bo2bo
b3o2bo2bo3bobob2obo7b2ob3obo4bob2obo6bobo5bob4ob2ob3obo3bo2bo2b2obob2o
bo3bobobo$71bob3ob5ob2ob2obo4bob2o3b2obob5o2b2o2b2obo5b2o3bo2bo3b2o3b
5o2bobob3o5b3o5b2ob4o2b5o$73bob2ob2obob3o3b3o2b7ob2obobo2bobobo3bob2ob
5o3b4obobob2obobobob2ob5ob2ob2ob3o2b2obob2obobob2o$72bobobobo3b3o2bob
3o4bob2o2bobob5o3bob2ob2ob2o5b2o3bobo2b2o2bo2bo2b2obobo4b2o2b3o3bobo2b
o2b2o2b2o$73bob3o2b2obob2o5bob2o3bo3b3o2b5o2bobo2b2ob6obo3bobobo3bobob
obob2obo2b2ob3obo2b3ob3o2b2ob3o2bo$69bo2b2ob2o5bob2o3b3obobobo8b2ob2ob
2ob2o2b3ob4ob4ob2o4b5ob2obobo4b2ob3o3b5obobo2b2o3b3o$69b2o2bob2o3b2ob
5obob9obob7ob4obob2ob2o2b3ob4o2bobo2bo7bo2b4obo4b2o2bobo3bo3b2o4bobo$
72b2obo2bo2b2ob4ob2obo6b2o2b2o5b2o3b5obob3ob3o5b3o3bobob2o2bo3bo3bo4b
4o2bo2bo5b3o3bo$70bo2b2ob4o3b3o2bobo3b2obo2b2obobobo2bobobob4o2b2o3b2o
bo2bo2bo3b5ob3o3bo2b2o2bobobo4bo3b7o3b2o$71bobo2b3o3bo2b4ob2ob2o2bob3o
6b7obob4ob3ob5obobobo2bob5ob4obob2o2bo4b5o3bo2bobob3o$69bo2b3o2bo3b2ob
o4bo2b3o2bo2bo3bobobo4b2obo2bobobobobobob3o2bob4o4b2obo2bob3obobob4o3b
ob2ob2obo4b2o$69bo2b3ob2ob2obobo3b3ob2o3b3ob2o2b3ob8o5b4ob2obob7obobo
2bob4ob3o2b2o2bo2bobo5bob3o2b3obo$70b10obo3b2obob5obob3ob4ob2o4b2o2b6o
bob2ob2o3b2obob2obobo5b5ob4ob4o3bo3bob3ob2obo$71b3o3bobob4o3bobob4o3bo
bo6bo3bobo3b2obo2bobobo5b4ob2ob2o2bo2bob3ob3o3b2o2bo7bo2bo3b4o$70bobob
obo5b2obo2bo2b3ob4o2bo2bob3obob6obo2b2ob4o2bo4bo2bob2o4bo2b4o2bob3o3bo
4bob2ob2o4bobo$69bobo3b3o2bob5ob2o3bob2o3bo3b2obo2bob5obo4bo4b3obob3o
4bob6obobo2b2o2b7o4b3obobo2b2o2bo$75bob2o2b3o2b2obo4b3o4bob2o2bobo2bo
4b3obobo3bob4obob2obobob2ob2obo2b3o4bo4bob2ob3o7bo3bo$70b4obobob2o3b3o
3b4o2bob2obobo2bobo2b3o3bob3ob2obo2b2ob2ob2o3b3obo5b2obo3bob2o4b2obob
2obo3bobo2bo$70bobobo7bobo2b3o2b4obo2b4ob3ob3obo3b3o2b4o2bo2b5obo3bo2b
obobob3o2b3o2bobo5b2obo3bo4bo$70b2o3bo4bobo2bo3bo2b2obo5bo2b3o3bo2b3ob
o2bo3b2ob3o2b2ob2ob4o3b2obobo2b2o2bo3b6obo2b2obo4bo$70b3o2bo2b2o5b3ob
3ob2ob4obobo2bob6o2bo3b9obob2ob2o4bobo12bobo5b3obob5ob2o3bo$70b2o4bo2b
3obobo3b3ob2obo2b3o4bobob2o3bob2obo3b10obo2b4ob3o2bob2obobo5bobobob2o
2b3ob3o$69b4ob3o2bo2b2obo2bo3bob2ob3obob3obob2obobo3bobobo2bob4o2bo2bo
b2obo2b2obob4obo2bob2o2bob2ob3o4b8o$71b6ob3o4b3o2bo3bo2bob3ob2obob2obo
bob2o3bo4bobob3o3b2o3bobo2b3o2b2o2bob3obo2b2obob2ob2o2b3o2b4o$77bob2o
4b2obob2o2bo8b2ob2o3bobobob2ob2obobobo2b2o7bob3o3b3o2b4obo3b3o2b2obo2b
o2bobo2b3o$69bob6o3bo3b2o3b2obobob3o2bob2o4bobo4bob3ob9ob4o2b2ob2o3bo
3b2ob3ob2o7b2o3bobobobob2obo$72bo3bo2b2ob3obobo5b3ob2obobobo2bobobo2b
2o2bo3b5o2b2ob3ob3o3b2obo3bob6o3b2o3b2obo4b4o4bo$70b2obo2b3o2b3o3b4ob
2ob3o4bobo2bobo3b3o2b2ob2obobo4b5obobobo2bo2bobob3ob4obobob3o3b2ob2ob
3o2b2o$73bo3bobobo4bo2bo2bo3bob2obob4o7b2obo3bo2b2o3b2o2bobo3b3o2b3o2b
2o2bo3b2obobobobob2ob2o5b2o$69b2o7b3o2b2o2b2obo3bobo2b2o2bob2o5bo3bobo
b3obob3obo4bo4bo2bob2obo5bo2b2ob2obobo3b5ob2ob2ob3o$70bob3o2b2obobob4o
2b5obobo5bobo2bobobo2b3o2bo4bobobob7obo2bobob2o2bob2o3bo2bo3b3o2bobo4b
4ob2o$70bo3bobo2bobo2bobob3ob2obobob4ob2obob4ob3obob2ob7o3bobobo3bobob
2o2bo3b2o2bo3b2obo2bo2b3ob3o2bobo$69bo2b2ob4obo7bobo6bo2b3o2b4o3bobo2b
3ob4o8b2o3b2obo2bo3bo5bob2ob2o2bo4bob3o5bobo2bo$72bob2o2bo3bobob2obobo
3b6o6bobo3b2o3bo3b3ob2obo2bo4b3obo3bob4o3bob3ob3obo3b2obobobo4bo2bo$
70b2ob2o2b3ob2o6bob3o2bobobobob5ob5obo2bo3b2o5bobo2b4obo3bob2ob6obob3o
b2o4bo5b5o3bo$71b2ob3obo4b2o5b2o3b2obob2obobob4o3bo3b5o4bob5o2bo6b3o3b
obo2b3obo2bo3b2obo2b2o3bobo2b3o$69bob4o2b2o2b2ob2o3b4ob2obo2bo3b2o2b2o
bo3b2obo2bo2bo3b2o2b4o3bob2o5b3o3bob4o2b2obo2b2obobobo2b2ob3o$70bo2b3o
5b2o2bobobo3bo4bo2bo4b2o3bo2b2obo2bob3obob2ob5o2bob2ob2obo4bo2bobo2bob
obo4bo4b2o2b2ob2obo$70bobo2bo2b4o7bo3bo2b2ob2o2bobo7b2o2bo2bo4b3ob2obo
2b4obobob4o2b2obo2b4o2bo2b2obobobo2bob2o3b2o$69b2o2bo4b5ob5obobobob3ob
o3bo3bob2ob2o2b5ob3o2b8o3b3obo4bo3b2o2bob2obo10bob2o3b3o$71bo4b3o2b5o
3bob4obob3obobo2bob2o2bo2bo3bob2o2bobo3bob8obob5ob2o7b2ob4ob2o2bobobo
3bo$70bo5b3obo4b2o2bo4b4o2bo2bobo6bo5b2o2b2ob2o2bobobo4bobob4ob2o2b2ob
o7bobo3b3obobo2b2obo!
A rule with p47 LoM and a fake LWSS
Current status: outside the continent of cellular automata. Specifically, not on the plain of life.
An awesome gun firing cool spaceships:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-ekq4i/S23ijkqr4eikry
2bo$2o$o$obo$b2o!

User avatar
GUYTU6J
Posts: 702
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: My Glimmering Garden

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by GUYTU6J » September 12th, 2019, 11:39 am

Code: Select all

x = 27, y = 54, rule = B2e3-e4i/S2-ci3ijnqr4i
bo2bo19bo$2b3o19b3o$25bo16$bo$2bo$3o23$8bo$9bo$9b2o$7b3o$6bo3bo$4b3o4b
o$4bo$5b2o5bo$11bo$8b3o$9bo!
Spinning pi, r, g, and an almost p225*4 :o
Current status: outside the continent of cellular automata. Specifically, not on the plain of life.
An awesome gun firing cool spaceships:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 5, rule = B2kn3-ekq4i/S23ijkqr4eikry
2bo$2o$o$obo$b2o!

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1340
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » September 14th, 2019, 11:27 am

FWKnightship wrote:
GUYTU6J wrote:EDIT: removing B4c stabilizes traffic light, but it still stucks my apgsearch. Why?
P614:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 6, rule = B2kn3-cnq4ijknqwy5aei6ein/S23-a4-aejrw5eij6i
5bo$2b4o$bo2bo$bo$b2o$2o!
With the fact that it has diagonal gliders running into itself, it's probably going to be classified as PATHOLOGICAL.
"A man said to the universe:
'Sir, I exist!'
'However,' replied the universe,
'The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.'" -Stephen Crane

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
Gustone
Posts: 477
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 2:26 am

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Gustone » September 14th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Code: Select all

x = 34, y = 9, rule = B3-ekn/S234z
26b3o$27bo$2o30b2o$o2b2o6b5o8b7o2bo$b2o2bo4bo5bo6bo7b2o$o5b4o7b6o10bo$
2o30b2o2$26b3o!
I like making color palettes for rules

User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » September 14th, 2019, 11:10 pm

8c/16 glider backrake in WeightedLife:

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 10, rule = WeightedLife
4.A2B.A.A.2BA$3.A5.B5.A$4.A2B5.2BA7.A2B.A.A.2BA$27.B$A.A17.A13.A$A.A
2.A13.A4.A2.B2.A4.A$.A17.A4.A5.A4.A$19.A4.2B3.2B4.A$8.A$22.A.2A3.2A.A
!
GUYTU6J wrote:

Code: Select all

x = 184, y = 74, rule = B3-ce4-aqw7c8/S2-n3-aqy4cintz5en8
2bo$b2o$2o$o68bobo4bo2bo3b2ob2obob4o7bo6b2o3b2o4bo2bo2bobob3obo4bob2o
3b2o2b2obobob2o2b3obobobob5obo4b2o$70bo5b3ob3o2bobo2b2ob7o2bo4b2ob5o2b
2o5bob4ob3obo4bo3b2ob5ob3o3b3ob2o3bo2bobo4bob4o$70bobo3bob2ob2ob3obo2b
3o2b4ob3o4b5o3b2ob2o3bo4bobob4o2bo2b2o2b2o2bobo2bob5ob2obo5bo2b2o2bobo
bo$69bo4b2ob4o3b2ob2ob3ob2obo3b2o3b3o6b2ob2obobobobo2b4ob4ob2obobo2bob
2ob3o2bobo6b4o2b2o2bo5bo$70b2ob2o2b2o4b3ob5o2bo4b3obo4b2o4bob4ob3o3b2o
3bo3b3o2bob2o3bo2bob2o2b4obob2ob2o4b2obob4obo$70bo6b2ob2o2bo5b2obobob
2ob3o7bobobobo4bob3o2b3o2bo4b3obo7bo2bo2b2obobo5bo2b2obo2bo2b2ob2o$69b
2o8bob2ob4o2b5ob3o2bo3bo2bo3b2o2bo4b2ob3o2bo3b2o2bo6bo3b2o6b2obo2b3o2b
o2bob2ob2o3bo2bo$76bo2bo2b4o10bo2b2o5b2o9b3obobobobo2b3obob2obo4b2obo
2bobo2b4obobobobo2b3o3b2o5bo$69bobo2b3ob2o2bo2b2obobo2bob4ob2obobobob
2o2bob5o3bob3ob4obobo4bobo2bo2bo3b3ob2o2b2o2bo2bob3o2bobobo2b2o$69b4ob
3obo2bobobo2bo3bob2ob2ob2ob2obo3bo3b2o3b4obob3o4bobobo3b3o2b6o3b2ob3ob
o3b2o3bo2b2ob2o2b2o$69bo2b3o2b2o3b5o6bobobo6bob2obobob4obo2b2ob2o4b2ob
obo3bobobo6b4o5b3o2bo2b2obob4ob2o$69bo5bo2b6o2b3ob3o6bo2b2obobo2bobo4b
3ob5o3b6o3bo5b2o3bobo6b2o3b4ob2o5b2o2b5o$69b2obobob2o3b3o2bobo4bob5o2b
obo2b3o2bob3o3b2obobob4ob4o4bo2b5obo3bobo5bo5b2o3bo6b2o$71b2o2b2o2b2o
6b2o3bobobob3obo2bo3b5o6b3o5bobo5b5o2b4obobo4b2o2b2ob3obo2bo2bo3b2obob
2o$70b2obobob2ob2obo2b2obobo2b4obo4b2o2bo5b2ob2obob5obo6b2ob2ob2ob3obo
bo4b2obobo3b3ob4o2b3ob2o2b2o$73bob4ob2obob2o4bo2b3ob2o2b2o3b2o4bob2obo
b7o2bob4obobo3b2ob3o2b2o3bob6obobob11ob3o$69b3obo4bobo4bo2b3o3bobobobo
bo3bob3o3bo5bo3b3o2b4o5b2o2b3obo3bo2b7obobo2b4obobo2b2o2bobo$70bo5b3o
2bobobo2b3o2b4obo2b2o2bo3bo3bo2b3o5b2obob2ob3o6bo2bob6o5b3o2bobo3bobob
o3bo2bob2o$71b2obob2ob3ob2obobo2b5o2bo2b3obobobobo4b4o3bobobobobobo3bo
b7ob2o3bo3b7ob5o2bo2bobo3b2o$70b3ob3obobo2b2o2b2o2bo3b3o3b2obobo2bob2o
b3ob5ob3ob3o3b3o3b3o4b2ob3o3bo4b2o5b3obob3obob2o$69bo4bo6b2obobobob2ob
o3b3o2bo2bo2b4ob6obo2b3obob2ob2ob5o5bob2o2b2obob2o2bob2o3b2ob2ob2o2bo
5bo$69b2ob5o2b2obobob5obo3bob3ob2obobo5b3ob2o3bobo2b3ob3obobobob2o2bob
3o3b4ob2o2b4o2b3o4b5obo$3b2o67bobob2o5b4obob2obobo3b2o4b2obobob2o2b2ob
2o5bo2bo3bo2b4o3b4obob2o3b2o4bo3bo5b3o2b2ob3obo$2b4o67bobobo2bob4o2bo
4b2ob4obo2bobo2bo2b2ob2o2bob4obob2ob2o3bobo2b3o3bo2b2o2bo2bob6ob3o2bob
o3bo4bo$b2ob2o63bobobo6b4o2bob2ob2o2bobob2ob2o3b2ob2o3bobo2bo4b2o4b4o
5bo3b5o2bo2b3obo3b2o7bo2b3ob2o2b2o$2b2o65b4obob2obo2bobo2bo2bo4bobobo
3b2o3b6ob3obo3b3o7bo4b2obobob2o2b2o2bobob2o2b3o2b2ob3o3b2o2bo2bo$70b2o
b3o2bo6b2o5bob2ob3obo5bobo3bo4bo4b3o2bo2bob2o3b2o2b2o3bobob2o3bob4obob
o4b4o5bob2o$69b7o3b2obob2obob2ob3o4b2o2b2ob2obob2o4bo2bo2bo5b3o3b2o5bo
b2o3bo2bobob4obo2b4o2bo6b2o2bobo$71bo2b3obo8b3ob3o5b2obobo2b2ob2o3b2ob
2ob3obo2bo4bob2ob3ob2o2bo3b3o2b2obo2bobo4b3o2bo3b3ob2o$71bobo2bo2bo2bo
b3o2bo2bo3bobob2obo7b2ob3obo4bob2obo6bobo5bob4ob2ob3obo3bo2bo2b2obob2o
bo3bobobo$71bob3ob5ob2ob2obo4bob2o3b2obob5o2b2o2b2obo5b2o3bo2bo3b2o3b
5o2bobob3o5b3o5b2ob4o2b5o$73bob2ob2obob3o3b3o2b7ob2obobo2bobobo3bob2ob
5o3b4obobob2obobobob2ob5ob2ob2ob3o2b2obob2obobob2o$72bobobobo3b3o2bob
3o4bob2o2bobob5o3bob2ob2ob2o5b2o3bobo2b2o2bo2bo2b2obobo4b2o2b3o3bobo2b
o2b2o2b2o$73bob3o2b2obob2o5bob2o3bo3b3o2b5o2bobo2b2ob6obo3bobobo3bobob
obob2obo2b2ob3obo2b3ob3o2b2ob3o2bo$69bo2b2ob2o5bob2o3b3obobobo8b2ob2ob
2ob2o2b3ob4ob4ob2o4b5ob2obobo4b2ob3o3b5obobo2b2o3b3o$69b2o2bob2o3b2ob
5obob9obob7ob4obob2ob2o2b3ob4o2bobo2bo7bo2b4obo4b2o2bobo3bo3b2o4bobo$
72b2obo2bo2b2ob4ob2obo6b2o2b2o5b2o3b5obob3ob3o5b3o3bobob2o2bo3bo3bo4b
4o2bo2bo5b3o3bo$70bo2b2ob4o3b3o2bobo3b2obo2b2obobobo2bobobob4o2b2o3b2o
bo2bo2bo3b5ob3o3bo2b2o2bobobo4bo3b7o3b2o$71bobo2b3o3bo2b4ob2ob2o2bob3o
6b7obob4ob3ob5obobobo2bob5ob4obob2o2bo4b5o3bo2bobob3o$69bo2b3o2bo3b2ob
o4bo2b3o2bo2bo3bobobo4b2obo2bobobobobobob3o2bob4o4b2obo2bob3obobob4o3b
ob2ob2obo4b2o$69bo2b3ob2ob2obobo3b3ob2o3b3ob2o2b3ob8o5b4ob2obob7obobo
2bob4ob3o2b2o2bo2bobo5bob3o2b3obo$70b10obo3b2obob5obob3ob4ob2o4b2o2b6o
bob2ob2o3b2obob2obobo5b5ob4ob4o3bo3bob3ob2obo$71b3o3bobob4o3bobob4o3bo
bo6bo3bobo3b2obo2bobobo5b4ob2ob2o2bo2bob3ob3o3b2o2bo7bo2bo3b4o$70bobob
obo5b2obo2bo2b3ob4o2bo2bob3obob6obo2b2ob4o2bo4bo2bob2o4bo2b4o2bob3o3bo
4bob2ob2o4bobo$69bobo3b3o2bob5ob2o3bob2o3bo3b2obo2bob5obo4bo4b3obob3o
4bob6obobo2b2o2b7o4b3obobo2b2o2bo$75bob2o2b3o2b2obo4b3o4bob2o2bobo2bo
4b3obobo3bob4obob2obobob2ob2obo2b3o4bo4bob2ob3o7bo3bo$70b4obobob2o3b3o
3b4o2bob2obobo2bobo2b3o3bob3ob2obo2b2ob2ob2o3b3obo5b2obo3bob2o4b2obob
2obo3bobo2bo$70bobobo7bobo2b3o2b4obo2b4ob3ob3obo3b3o2b4o2bo2b5obo3bo2b
obobob3o2b3o2bobo5b2obo3bo4bo$70b2o3bo4bobo2bo3bo2b2obo5bo2b3o3bo2b3ob
o2bo3b2ob3o2b2ob2ob4o3b2obobo2b2o2bo3b6obo2b2obo4bo$70b3o2bo2b2o5b3ob
3ob2ob4obobo2bob6o2bo3b9obob2ob2o4bobo12bobo5b3obob5ob2o3bo$70b2o4bo2b
3obobo3b3ob2obo2b3o4bobob2o3bob2obo3b10obo2b4ob3o2bob2obobo5bobobob2o
2b3ob3o$69b4ob3o2bo2b2obo2bo3bob2ob3obob3obob2obobo3bobobo2bob4o2bo2bo
b2obo2b2obob4obo2bob2o2bob2ob3o4b8o$71b6ob3o4b3o2bo3bo2bob3ob2obob2obo
bob2o3bo4bobob3o3b2o3bobo2b3o2b2o2bob3obo2b2obob2ob2o2b3o2b4o$77bob2o
4b2obob2o2bo8b2ob2o3bobobob2ob2obobobo2b2o7bob3o3b3o2b4obo3b3o2b2obo2b
o2bobo2b3o$69bob6o3bo3b2o3b2obobob3o2bob2o4bobo4bob3ob9ob4o2b2ob2o3bo
3b2ob3ob2o7b2o3bobobobob2obo$72bo3bo2b2ob3obobo5b3ob2obobobo2bobobo2b
2o2bo3b5o2b2ob3ob3o3b2obo3bob6o3b2o3b2obo4b4o4bo$70b2obo2b3o2b3o3b4ob
2ob3o4bobo2bobo3b3o2b2ob2obobo4b5obobobo2bo2bobob3ob4obobob3o3b2ob2ob
3o2b2o$73bo3bobobo4bo2bo2bo3bob2obob4o7b2obo3bo2b2o3b2o2bobo3b3o2b3o2b
2o2bo3b2obobobobob2ob2o5b2o$69b2o7b3o2b2o2b2obo3bobo2b2o2bob2o5bo3bobo
b3obob3obo4bo4bo2bob2obo5bo2b2ob2obobo3b5ob2ob2ob3o$70bob3o2b2obobob4o
2b5obobo5bobo2bobobo2b3o2bo4bobobob7obo2bobob2o2bob2o3bo2bo3b3o2bobo4b
4ob2o$70bo3bobo2bobo2bobob3ob2obobob4ob2obob4ob3obob2ob7o3bobobo3bobob
2o2bo3b2o2bo3b2obo2bo2b3ob3o2bobo$69bo2b2ob4obo7bobo6bo2b3o2b4o3bobo2b
3ob4o8b2o3b2obo2bo3bo5bob2ob2o2bo4bob3o5bobo2bo$72bob2o2bo3bobob2obobo
3b6o6bobo3b2o3bo3b3ob2obo2bo4b3obo3bob4o3bob3ob3obo3b2obobobo4bo2bo$
70b2ob2o2b3ob2o6bob3o2bobobobob5ob5obo2bo3b2o5bobo2b4obo3bob2ob6obob3o
b2o4bo5b5o3bo$71b2ob3obo4b2o5b2o3b2obob2obobob4o3bo3b5o4bob5o2bo6b3o3b
obo2b3obo2bo3b2obo2b2o3bobo2b3o$69bob4o2b2o2b2ob2o3b4ob2obo2bo3b2o2b2o
bo3b2obo2bo2bo3b2o2b4o3bob2o5b3o3bob4o2b2obo2b2obobobo2b2ob3o$70bo2b3o
5b2o2bobobo3bo4bo2bo4b2o3bo2b2obo2bob3obob2ob5o2bob2ob2obo4bo2bobo2bob
obo4bo4b2o2b2ob2obo$70bobo2bo2b4o7bo3bo2b2ob2o2bobo7b2o2bo2bo4b3ob2obo
2b4obobob4o2b2obo2b4o2bo2b2obobobo2bob2o3b2o$69b2o2bo4b5ob5obobobob3ob
o3bo3bob2ob2o2b5ob3o2b8o3b3obo4bo3b2o2bob2obo10bob2o3b3o$71bo4b3o2b5o
3bob4obob3obobo2bob2o2bo2bo3bob2o2bobo3bob8obob5ob2o7b2ob4ob2o2bobobo
3bo$70bo5b3obo4b2o2bo4b4o2bo2bobo6bo5b2o2b2ob2o2bobobo4bobob4ob2o2b2ob
o7bobo3b3obobo2b2obo!
A rule with p47 LoM and a fake LWSS
Failed 2D replicator:

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 7, rule = B3-ce4-aqw7c8/S2-n3-aqy4cintz5en8
3bo2bo$3bo2bo$bo6bo$3o4b3o$bo6bo$3bo2bo$3bo2bo!
[[ STOP 81 ]]
p3,p4,p15,p20,p30,p70,p162:

Code: Select all

x = 198, y = 41, rule = B3-ce4-aqw7c8/S2-n3-aqy4cintz5en8
2b5o17b4o$2bo3bo34b3o10b3o35b5o69b5o22b5o$2bobobo38bo6bo20b2o17bo3bo
69bo3bo22bo3bo$2bo3bo17b4o12bo2b4o4b4o2bo16b2o16bobobo69bobobo22bobobo
$2b5o38bo6bo20b2o17bo3bo69bo3bo22bo3bo$41b3o10b3o20bo14b5o23bo12bo32b
5o22b5o$76b3o41bob3o4b3obo$76bobo41bo12bo$27bo39bobo84b5o$28bo38b3o84b
o3bo$25bobo40bo85bobobo$3b3o19bobo43b2o41b3o20b3o14bo3bo$25bobo42b2o
20bo3bo57b5o$2bo3bo17bo46b2o15b3obo3bob3o14bo22bo$3bobo19bo66bo3bo18bo
22bo$bo5bo107bo22bo40bo4bo$bo2bo2bo169b2o6b2o$bo5bo169bobo4bobo$177b2o
6b2o$23bobo153bo4bo$23bobo89bo22bo$6bo15bo2bo66b5o18bo22bo$4b5o16bo66b
o3bo18bo22bo$4bo4bo16b4o62bobobo$6b3o83bo3bo17b3o20b3o$b2o3bo21b2o62b
5o$bo25bo$2ob2o$bobo116bo12bo$bobo116bob3o4b3obo59b5o$2bo117bo12bo59bo
3bo$19b5o3b5o161bobobo$25bo167bo3bo$25bo167b5o$19b5o3b5o2$154b5o22b5o$
154bo3bo22bo3bo$154bobobo22bobobo$154bo3bo22bo3bo$154b5o22b5o!
2c/4,5c/10,3c/10,c/4:

Code: Select all

x = 51, y = 11, rule = B3-ce4-aqw7c8/S2-n3-aqy4cintz5en8
b3o9b3o8b2o4b2o6b4o5b4o$o2bo9bobo7b2o6b2o5bo4bobo4bo$2b2o9bobo9bo4bo$
3bo7bo5bo7b2o2b2o9bob2ob2obo$o10bo2bo2bo9b2o$b2o8bo5bo$10b2o5b2o3$14bo
$14bo!
GUYTU6J wrote:

Code: Select all

x = 27, y = 54, rule = B2e3-e4i/S2-ci3ijnqr4i
bo2bo19bo$2b3o19b3o$25bo16$bo$2bo$3o23$8bo$9bo$9b2o$7b3o$6bo3bo$4b3o4b
o$4bo$5b2o5bo$11bo$8b3o$9bo!
Spinning pi, r, g, and an almost p225*4 :o
p6,p20,p26,p82,p126:

Code: Select all

x = 110, y = 77, rule = B2e3-e4i/S2-ci3ijnqr4i
b2o7b2o13b3o6b3o15bo10bo20bo24bo$o10b3o13bo6bo16b3o8b3o20bo22bo$bo11bo
14bo4bo17bobo8bobo22bo18bo$bo8b2ob2o10bo3bo2bo3bo13bo14bo20b3o7b2o7b3o
$o10bo2bo11bo2bo2bo2bo51bo6b2o2b2o6bo$b2o5$88bo16bo$88bo16bo$87bo18bo$
87bo18bo$88bo16bo$88bo16bo6$87bo6b2o2b2o6bo$86b3o7b2o7b3o$87bo18bo$85b
o22bo$84bo24bo26$84b2o22b2o$84bo2bo18bo2bo$89bo14bo$85bo3b2o12b2o3bo$
89bo14bo$86b4o14b4o$87bo18bo4$95bo$94bo3$99bo$98bo4$87bo18bo$86b4o14b
4o$89bo14bo$85bo3b2o12b2o3bo$89bo14bo$84bo2bo18bo2bo$84b2o22b2o!
c/2,8c/64,c/4d:

Code: Select all

x = 46, y = 35, rule = B2e3-e4i/S2-ci3ijnqr4i
b4o13bo3bobo3bo15b2o$o4bo11b3obo3bob3o11b2o2bo$17b2o9b2o15bo$2o2b2o11b
obo7bobo13b2o$17b2o9b2o13bo18$18bo3bobo3bo$17b3obo3bob3o$17b2o9b2o$17b
obo7bobo$17b2o9b2o6$16b2o$18bo$16b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

EvinZL
Posts: 68
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: B2-ac3i/S023(possibly -r)

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by EvinZL » September 22nd, 2019, 8:36 pm

345/3456/6 is slightly explosive but interesting.
Attachments
New Rule Patterns.zip
(6.31 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
I Like Random Explosive Rules
  • B2ae3inqr/S0
  • B23/S234inty
  • B34w/S23
  • B012-i34/S2-a3-i4-w6

User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by FWKnightship » September 23rd, 2019, 1:27 am

EvinZL wrote:345/3456/6 is slightly explosive but interesting.
p12,p15,p30:

Code: Select all

x = 81, y = 61, rule = 345/3456/6
62.E$62.D$25.3A23.3A6.2A.D5.3A$24.C5A20.C5A4.2A.DE2.5AC$20.2A2.DB2C2A
16.2A2.DB2C2A6.D4.2A2CBD2.2A$20.2A2.E2.BC2A15.2A2.E2.BC2A5.E3.2ACB2.E
2.2A$18.4A4.E.C2A13.4A4.E.C2A9.2AC.E4.4A$2.2E.A12.3A7.B2A13.3A7.B2A9.
2AB7.3A$.D2.2AB20.EDC23.EDC11.CDE$C2A.2AC$B2A2.D11.CDE23.CDE31.EDC$.A
.2E11.2AB7.3A13.2AB7.3A13.3A7.B2A$16.2AC.E4.4A13.2AC.E4.4A13.4A4.E.C
2A$16.2ACB2.E2.2A15.2ACB2.E2.2A17.2A2.E2.BC2A$17.2A2CBD2.2A16.2A2CBD
2.2A17.2A2.DB2C2A$17.5AC20.5AC25.C5A$19.3A23.3A27.3A3$31.2A$31.2A4$
25.3A18.3A24.3A$24.C5A14.5AC22.C5A$20.2A2.DB2C2A14.2A2CBD2.2A14.2A2.D
B2C2A$20.2A2.E2.BC2A12.2ACB2.E2.2A14.2A2.E2.BC2A$18.4A4.E.C2A12.2AC.E
4.4A10.4A4.E.C2A$18.3A7.B2A12.2AB7.3A10.3A7.B2A$27.EDC14.CDE28.EDC2$
17.CDE34.EDC8.CDE$16.2AB7.3A16.3A7.B2A6.2AB7.3A$16.2AC.E4.4A16.4A4.E.
C2A6.2AC.E4.4A$16.2ACB2.E2.2A20.2A2.E2.BC2A6.2ACB2.E2.2A$17.2A2CBD2.
2A20.2A2.DB2C2A8.2A2CBD2.2A$17.5AC28.C5A8.5AC$19.3A30.3A12.3A2$58.E4.
E$57.E6.E$59.C2BC$58.BA2DAB$59.C2AC$60.2A$52.3A12.3A$51.C5A8.5AC$47.
2A2.DB2C2A8.2A2CBD2.2A$47.2A2.E2.BC2A6.2ACB2.E2.2A$45.4A4.E.C2A6.2AC.
E4.4A$45.3A7.B2A6.2AB7.3A$54.EDC8.CDE2$44.CDE28.EDC$43.2AB7.3A10.3A7.
B2A$43.2AC.E4.4A10.4A4.E.C2A$43.2ACB2.E2.2A14.2A2.E2.BC2A$44.2A2CBD2.
2A14.2A2.DB2C2A$44.5AC22.C5A$46.3A24.3A!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3-y/S234w
2b3o$bo$o3bo$o2bo$obo!

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1340
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » September 26th, 2019, 5:41 pm

An interesting rule with a c/2o and the glider, which can both be eaten by blocks. I've also showcased some oscillators of periods 2, 4, 5, and 7. (Some other curiosities are also attached.)

Code: Select all

x = 103, y = 30, rule = B3-eq4jn5k/S2-n3-q4i5q6c
4bobo$3bo3bo$4b3o$5bo3$38b2o$39bo$35bo10bo2bo$35bobo8bo2bo$36bo9bo2bo
$33b2o11bo2bo$33b2o5$32bo4b2o5b2o31b2o19b2o$32bo4bo6bo31bobo19b2o$5b2o
25bo5bobo6bo28bo$5b2o32b2o5b2o28b3o22b2o$100bobo$b2o97bo$obo19b2ob2o56b
o8b3o5b2o$2bo19bo3bo52b2ob2o$23b3o52bo$77b2o2bo$78bobo$24bo$24b2o!
"A man said to the universe:
'Sir, I exist!'
'However,' replied the universe,
'The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.'" -Stephen Crane

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 2529
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Moosey » September 26th, 2019, 6:08 pm

That rule also supports xwsses:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 20, rule = B3-eq4jn5k/S2-n3-q4i5q6c
5bo$6bo$o5bo$b6o5$5bo$6bo$bo4bo$2b5o5$5bo$6bo$2bo3bo$3b4o!
EDIT:
Relative with a funny common SL:

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 2, rule = B3-eq4e5ky/S2-n3-qy4i5q6c
3o16bo$obo15b3o!
Funny push reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 8, rule = B3-eq4e5ky/S2-n3-qy4i5q6c
2o3b2o$2o3b2o5$3bo$2b3o!
Relative which allows eaters to work but makes the SL even funnier:

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 7, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
22bo$20b3o$19bo$3o16b2o$obo$17b2o$16bobo!
EDIT:
Close relative with a 4c/8:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 4, rule = B3-e4ce5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
2bo$b3o$o3bo$2ob2o!
I am a prolific creator of many rather pathetic googological functions

My CA rules can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"

User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1340
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » September 30th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Moosey wrote: Relative which allows eaters to work but makes the SL even funnier:

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 7, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
22bo$20b3o$19bo$3o16b2o$obo$17b2o$16bobo!

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 10, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
2bobo$3ob3o$o2bo2bo$b2ob2o4$2b3o$4bo$3bo!
EDIT: !!!

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 9, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
2bobo$3ob3o$o2bo2bo$b2ob2o3$2b2o$3b2o$2bo!
EDIT: Maybe the cleanup can be improved:

Code: Select all

x = 39, y = 37, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
10bo$9bo$9b3o2$bo$2bo$3o28$36b2o$36bobo$36bo!
EDIT: I've got a good feeling this is salvageable:

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 13, rule = B3-e4e5k/S2-n3-qy4ciz5q6c
2bo$obo$b2o8$b3o10b2o$3bo10bobo$2bo11bo!
[[ STOP 47 ]]
"A man said to the universe:
'Sir, I exist!'
'However,' replied the universe,
'The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.'" -Stephen Crane

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

User avatar
danny
Posts: 969
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

Post by danny » October 1st, 2019, 11:17 pm

Can any of these be made into reactions?:

Code: Select all

x = 311, y = 14, rule = B3-q/S2-in3-a4iqy5a
obo101bobo96bobo$b2o102b2o97b2o91bobo$bo103bo98bo93b2o$298bo7$7b2o100b
2o98b2o98b2o$7bobo98bobo97bobo97bobo$8bobo96bobo97bobo97bobo$9bo98bo
99bo99bo!
Fun, sadly explosive, variant:

Code: Select all

x = 318, y = 298, rule = B3/S2-in3-a4iqy5a
20b3o116bo$20bobo115b3o$23bo113b2obo$17b2ob4o114b2o10b2o$17bo2bo2b2o
112bobo10bo$17b2o2b3o114bobo7bobo$19b2o117bobo6b3o$19b2obobo107bobo3bo
2b2o2b3o$20b2o2bo106b3ob3o5b2ob2o$21b2o107b2ob2o5b3ob3o$22bo108b2o2b2o
2bo3bobo58b3o$16b2o3b2o5b3o106bobo64bob2o$16b8o4bo2bo105bobo63b2o$20bo
b2o4bo2bo106bobo63b3o$22b2o2b2ob3o106b2o69bo$25bobobo107bob2o63bob3o$
28b2ob2o104b3o64bo2bo$29bo2bo105bo64b2o$201b2o$24b3o173b2o3b2o$24bo6bo
168bo4b2o$26bobob2o168bo$23bo5b2o91b2o77b2o$22b2obobobo91bobo$24bo3bo
92bo$25bo94b2o$26bo2$25b2o$24b2obo174b2o$2b3o19b2ob3o171bobo$b2o3bo17b
ob5o171bo$2o2bobo16bo6bo172bob2o$bo4b2o15bo5b2o172b2obo$2b2o2bo16bo
178bo3bo$6bo18bobo174bo2b2o$25b3o175b3o$204bo12$76bo2b3o$76b2o5bo$77bo
b2o3bo$76bo7bo$77bob2ob3o$81bo$76b2o4$257bo$256b3o$255b2o2bo$255b2o3bo
$255b3o2bo$252bo3b2o$251b2o5b2ob2o$251bobo$257b3o$252bo5bob2o$252b3o$
252b2ob2o8bo$253b2obo7b3o$253b2obobo4bo2b2o$254b3obo4bobobo$254b3obo3b
2o2b3o$265bo$263b2o2bo$262bobo5bo$258bo$257b2o9bo$189b3o67b3o3b2o$188b
3obo66bo5b2o$187b2o2b2o72b2o$188bo2b2o71bo$146bo42b3o68b2o$143b4obo41b
o52b2o15bo2b2o$142b2o3bo93b2o2b2o14b3o$141bob4o2b2o90bo20bo$140b2o4bo
3bo90bobo$141b2o2bobo3bo90b2ob2o$142b2obo$144b2o3bo$144bo98b3o2$245bo$
244bo5$b2o$2ob2o$bo2bo$2b3o$306b3o$2b3o299b3o2bo4bo$bo2bo304bo4b3o$2ob
2o297bo2bo3bo2bo4bo$b2o303b3o5bo2bo$304b3o6bo2b2o$313b3o6$313b3o$304b
3o6bo2b2o$306b3o5bo2bo$302bo2bo3bo2bo4bo$309bo4b3o$304b3o2bo4bo$306b3o
8$16b2o$16bobo225bo$17b2o226bo2$144bo98b3o$144b2o3bo$142b2obo$141b2o2b
obo3bo90b2ob2o$140b2o4bo3bo90bobo$141bob4o2b2o90bo20bo$26bo115b2o3bo
93b2o2b2o14b3o$25b3o115b4obo41bo52b2o15bo2b2o$24bo2b2o117bo42b3o68b2o$
23b2o2bo160bo2b2o71bo$24b3o160b2o2b2o72b2o$25bo162b3obo66bo5b2o$2o187b
3o67b3o3b2o$obo254b2o9bo$b2o255bo$262bobo5bo$263b2o2bo$265bo$254b3obo
3b2o2b3o$13bo240b3obo4bobobo$12b3o238b2obobo4bo2b2o$11bo2b2o237b2obo7b
3o$10b2o2bo237b2ob2o8bo$11b3o238b3o$12bo239bo5bob2o$257b3o$251bobo$
251b2o5b2ob2o$252bo3b2o$255b3o2bo$255b2o3bo$255b2o2bo$256b3o$257bo22$
204bo$203b3o$202bo2b2o$202bo3bo$203b2obo$203bob2o$202bo$201bobo$202b2o
7$201b2o$200bo$200bo4b2o$200b2o3b2o$201b2o$203b2o$204bo2bo$204bob3o$
209bo$204b3o$203b2o$204bob2o$204b3o14$8b2o$8bobo$9b2o6$2o$obo$b2o13$
42bo$41b3o$41bob2o$42b2obo$42bob3o$37b2o4b2ob2o$36b2ob2o4b2o$37b3obo$
38bob2o$39b2obo$40b3o$41bo2$29bo22b2o$28b3o21bobo$28bob2o21b2o$29b2obo
$29bob3o$24b2o4b2ob2o$23b2ob2o4b2o$24b3obo33bo$25bob2o32b3o$26b2obo31b
ob2o$27b3o32b2obo$28bo33bob3o$57b2o4b2ob2o$56b2ob2o4b2o$57b3obo$58bob
2o$36b2o21b2obo$36bobo21b3o$37b2o22bo2$49bo$48b3o$48bob2o$49b2obo$49bo
b3o$44b2o4b2ob2o$43b2ob2o4b2o$44b3obo$45bob2o$46b2obo$47b3o$48bo!
Also has this failed shuttle that I haven't seen anything like (rotary with no external stabilization, almost works...):

Code: Select all

x = 25, y = 14, rule = B3/S2-in3-a4iqy5a
15b2o$15bo$16b3o$18bo$23b2o$22bobo$13b2o7bo$13bo7b2o$11bobo$3o8b2o$o2b
o13bo$o2bo13b3o$b3o16bo$19b2o!
she/they // dani

"I'm always on duty, even when I'm off duty." -Cody Kolodziejzyk, Ph.D.

Post Reply