Search found 3331 matches

by Moosey
July 5th, 2020, 3:50 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Replies: 5
Views: 207

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Remember
Onions and Garlic are meat.
No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
by Moosey
July 1st, 2020, 9:03 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Talk to Transformer
Replies: 172
Views: 23451

Re: Talk to Transformer

Sad news... I can no longer afford to run Talk to Transformer without revenue. A better version is available in my recently launched (paid) product, called InferKit. It's the same text generator with more configurability. It's been amazing to see this site reach millions of people around the world....
by Moosey
June 29th, 2020, 8:48 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 4951
Views: 554666

Re: Random posts

gameoflifemaniac wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Imagine a 2025 guy who came here and posted a p19 oscillator
There may be bugs in WLS
by Moosey
June 29th, 2020, 8:23 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Talk to Transformer
Replies: 172
Views: 23451

Re: Talk to Transformer

x⩷y "I don't know who made this thing, but it's very good." I have to agree with T2T there EDIT: Some stuff with Eliza: > [introduction] * I'm sorry to hear that > Did you come to me because you are sorry to hear that? * Yes > I see. * I'm sorry to hear that > How long have you been sorry to hear t...
by Moosey
June 28th, 2020, 11:10 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Replies: 5
Views: 207

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Suggestion: move this to the sandbox but keep it up like the "so aye the universe..." thread, or the "truth of this world..." thread

Remove the link part ofc

Also I'm gonna archive this on my device lol

EDIT: nice :lol:
by Moosey
June 28th, 2020, 9:49 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Mooselife (B34kz5e7c/S23-a4ityz5k)
Replies: 13
Views: 2682

Re: Mooselife (B34kz5e7c/S23-a4ityz5k)

635318657 wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 7:27 pm
Can someone abhpzta the breeder?
Given the amount of ash it produces, almost certainly not.
by Moosey
June 28th, 2020, 9:43 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 4951
Views: 554666

Re: Random posts

Gijswijt
1,1,2,1,1,2,2,2,3,1,1,2,1,1,2,2,2,3,2,
by Moosey
June 28th, 2020, 9:40 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]
Replies: 22
Views: 595

Re: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]

x = 72, y = 66, rule = WireWorld 7.C3.C2.3C2.3C3.C2.C2.C2.C3.C$7.2C.2C2.C4.C.2C2.C2.C2.C2.2C.2C$7.C.C. C2.2C3.C2.C2.C2.C2.C2.C.C.C$7.C3.C2.C4.C.2C2.C2.C2.C2.C3.C$7.C3.C2.3C 2.3C3.C2.4C2.C3.C8$3.B$2.C.8C$3.C8.3C$9.C.C3.C$2.B5.3C4.C$.C.3C.C.C.C .C.C$2.C2.C.C4.3C$5.C.C5.C.2C$6.C10.C$17.C$16.4C$16.C2.4...
by Moosey
June 28th, 2020, 9:03 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Rules with interesting dynamics
Replies: 576
Views: 163863

Re: Rules with interesting dynamics

Simple INT rule with repeat time *9* reflector: x = 60, y = 15, rule = B2ak3r/S345 3bo53bo$2b3o25bo14bo11bobo$3bo25b3obo10b3obo$2bo27bob3o10bob3o$b3o3bob o6bobo6bobo5bo14bo$2bo6bo8bo8bo$4b2o24bo2$4bo24b2o$7bo8bo8bo6bo$bo5bob o6bobo6bobo3b3o$3obo27bo$bob3o25bo$4bo25b3o$31bo! Edgier: x = 18, y = 8, ru...
by Moosey
June 27th, 2020, 11:42 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]
Replies: 22
Views: 595

Re: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]

both solved: x = 159, y = 66, rule = WireWorld 9.3C2.4C2.4C2.C3.C63.C3.C2.3C2.3C3.C2.C2.C2.C3.C$9.C4.C2.C2.C6.C.C64. 2C.2C2.C4.C.2C2.C2.C2.C2.2C.2C$9.2C3.4C2.4C4.C65.C.C.C2.2C3.C2.C2.C2. C2.C2.C.C.C$9.C4.C2.C5.C4.C65.C3.C2.C4.C.2C2.C2.C2.C2.C3.C$9.3C2.C2.C 2.4C4.C65.C3.C2.3C2.3C3.C2.4C2.C3.C7$8.C$7....
by Moosey
June 26th, 2020, 7:54 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]
Replies: 22
Views: 595

Re: Ultra-complex logic gates [GAME]

x = 67, y = 48, rule = WireWorld 3C$3.C$2.6C2.C$3.C4.2C.C$3C8.C23.C$11.9C14.C.C$20.3C11.C.C$17.C.C3.C 10.C.C$10.3C3.3C4.C10.C.C$3C6.C3.C.C.C.C.C.C2.7C.C.C.3C$2.C5.C4.C.C4. 3C2.C6.C.C.C.C2.C$.4C3.C4.C.C5.C.2C7.C.C.C.C3.C$.C2.5C5.C17.C.C.C.C4. C18.C$.4C28.C2.C.C5.C17.C$2.C33.C.C6.C16.C$3C33.C.C7.C11....
by Moosey
June 21st, 2020, 10:39 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Simple Brain (/2-e/3)
Replies: 15
Views: 545

Re: Simple Brain (/2-e/3)

From my c/4d collection from a related rule: x = 20, y = 16, rule = /2-e/3 12.B$11.A$4.B7.BAB$3.2A8.A.B$2.AB$.BA2.A2.B$2A2.2B2.2A2.BA.A$.B.B2.BA B5.BAB$2.A4.A5.2A$14.B$15.BA$15.B2.AB$14.B2.BA$13.A2.2A$14.BAB$15.A! The rake contains this ship: x = 10, y = 7, rule = /2-e/3 4.B$3.2A$2.AB$.BA2.A2.B$2A2....
by Moosey
June 21st, 2020, 10:15 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Rules with interesting dynamics
Replies: 576
Views: 163863

Re: Rules with interesting dynamics

Catalysty rule x = 21, y = 23, rule = B3-ekr/S2-n3-cky4z 4bo$2b3o$3bo4$3bo$2bobo$3ob3o$o5bo3$2b2o$3bo10bo5bo$3bobo8b3ob3o$4b2o 10bobo$17bo$7b3o$7bo$8bo$18b2o$18bobo$18bo! x = 30, y = 8, rule = B3-ekr/S2-n3-cky4z o$2o$b2o24b2o$2o24bo2bo$12b2o10b3ob2o$12bobo9bo$5b2o7bo$5b2o7b2o! MTCC, naturally: x = 3...
by Moosey
June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 4951
Views: 554666

Re: banana

Sock (uh?) wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am
J.P. Morgan XII wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 4:43 am
Undeniably uninteresting.
What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
by Moosey
June 19th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Small computers in WireWorld
Replies: 21
Views: 3810

Re: Small computers in WireWorld

NoAyeBeardo wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 7:04 am
This isn't exactly a computer, but if a NAND or NOR gate is constructed, it can make any other logic gate.
This is a typical Turing-completeness proof iirc
by Moosey
June 18th, 2020, 11:54 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Random posts
Replies: 4951
Views: 554666

Re: Random posts

gameoflifemaniac wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 9:49 am
Saka wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 9:42 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 8:34 am
Did anyone know that Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, was fascinated by cellular automata?
Plot twist: He knows of this forum and checks in occasionally.
It would be amazing if he joined this forum.
Sounds like an interesting Persson
by Moosey
June 17th, 2020, 10:54 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Fruitflies (B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r)
Replies: 10
Views: 460

Re: Fruitflies (B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r)

Hunting wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 7:25 am
You made that mistake again. Guns are easily arranged into a reflector - you don't really need snarks to prove TCness.
I want a stable reflector lol
Also a gun-based 90 degree reflector isn't exactly trivial
by Moosey
June 16th, 2020, 7:07 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Above user in a nutshell
Replies: 717
Views: 87387

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Someone who may or may not be known as Luckyluxius to the Googology community
by Moosey
June 16th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Fruitflies (B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r)
Replies: 10
Views: 460

Fruitflies (B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r)

This is the thread dedicated to the fast-apgsearching justfriends-esque rule, Fruitflies, first discussed on the forums here . (it was discussed on the discord earlier) Catagolue the first gun in this rule, by dani x = 39, y = 39, rule = B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r 15bo7bo$16b2o3b2o$15b2o5b2o$15b2ob3ob2o$15...
by Moosey
June 16th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Counterfeit Gliders
Replies: 102
Views: 54173

Re: Counterfeit Gliders

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 32, rule = B01c3in4y6c/S2ek3ny4n
15b2o$14b4o14bo$13b6o13bobo$12b8o12b2o$11b10o$10b12o$9b14o$8b16o$7b11o
b6o$6b11o3b6o$5b11obob8o$4b12obo3b7o$3b14obob9o$2b28o$b30o$32o$32o$b
30o$2b28o$3b26o$4b24o$5b22o$6b20o$7b18o$8b16o$9b14o$10b12o$11b10o$12b
8o$13b6o$14b4o$15b2o!
by Moosey
June 16th, 2020, 1:18 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: What rules does IceNine work in?
Replies: 3
Views: 139

Re: What rules does IceNine work in?

IceNine works in 34Life, but what other rules is it in? Context: IceNine(more information here: https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/IceNine ) is a strange infinite growth pattern that consumes still lifes, oscillators and anything in its way - including other IceNines. Other: What I mean by IceNine is ...
by Moosey
June 16th, 2020, 12:27 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
Replies: 1759
Views: 567917

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

J gun in fruitflies x = 89, y = 44, rule = B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r 77bo$59b2o3bo7bo4bo$58bo4bo2bo3bo2bo4b2o$29bo28bo$10bobo3bo7bo42b3o$ 17b2o3b2o5bobo$10bo5b2o5b2o38bo2bo3bo2bo$16b2ob3ob2o36b4o7bo$16b2o5b2o $17b2o3b2o26bo11bo$16bo7bo2bo22bo34b2o$26bo21b2o37bo$2bo23bo60bo$37bob o41bo$obo76bobo$39bo10bo3b...
by Moosey
June 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: apgsearch - haul requests
Replies: 537
Views: 172903

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

b2-an4jn7e8s12-k4r (Fruitflies) searches fast. Any symmetry is fine. See this post and the handful following for what is known.
by Moosey
June 15th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
Replies: 1759
Views: 567917

Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA

here's a 3c/12d, in which two Gs hassle a J (as we have dubbed the 3x3 c/4d on the discord): x = 9, y = 10, rule = B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r o2$2o$bo2$2bo$2bo$3bo3bo2$7b2o! here are the names we came up with on the discord for each of the four small gliders: x = 31, y = 10, rule = B2-an4jn7e8/S12-k4r 5o4b...
by Moosey
June 15th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Ordinals in googology
Replies: 186
Views: 20346

Re: Ordinals in googology

bump
Since test disappeared from the forums this thread has been dead lol