Howdy! First of all, thanks for all your contributions.
Second, could you please not create categories like this? Ideally, categories should be placed in the existing category tree, optionally with some explanatory text describing what they are for and what they contain; barring that it's better to leave them non-existant, since that way others can find what's missing and create them as necessary.
- Hello. I am not sure of what you meant when you wrote “categories like this”. I assume that you mean category pages which do not belong to any category.
- The reason I did not add a category to the category I created is because I did not find any suitable one at that time. I acknowledge that this was an omission. Now that I checked again, I found category:static images and used it to replace the category you added (because the later category is erroneous).
- I will make sure to categorize any category I create. I think that was your request, but I am not sure.
- Regards. Marioxcc (talk) 13:11, 6 July 2017 (UTC).
- No problem. Marioxcc (talk) 14:20, 9 July 2017 (UTC).