This is an infobox template for spaceships. An example can be seen to the right. For general information about how to use pattern templates, see LifeWiki:Style guide/Pattern layout. To see a live example of this template in action, see glider.
The following parameters are optional and should only be specified if their values are known.
- dir: the direction of the spaceship (either dir=Orthogonal, dir=Diagonal, or dir=Oblique).
- slope: the slope of the spaceship (for dir=Oblique only, e.g. slope=5).
- h: the heat of the spaceship (e.g. h=4).
- p: the period of the spaceship (e.g. p=4).
- m: the mod of the spaceship (e.g. m=2).
- s: the speed of the spaceship (e.g. s=c/4).
- type: a subcategory of spaceships – leave blank for a normal spaceship or if you're unsure. The only supported value currently is "type=Puffer engine".