Snake is a 6-bit still life. It was discovered by the JHC group in 1970.
Snake is the twenty-first most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being less common than boat-tie but more common than big S. It is also the twenty-eighth most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- ↑ Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on June 18, 2009.
- ↑ Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- ↑ Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Snake at Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Life
- Snake at the Life Lexicon