Shillelagh is an 8-cell still life discovered by Charles Corderman and Hugh Thompson in 1971.
Shillelagh is the eighteenth most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being less common than long ship but more common than integral sign. It is also the twenty-sixth most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- ↑ Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on June 18, 2009.
- ↑ Robert Wainwright. "Lifeline Volume 2".
- ↑ Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- ↑ Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Shillelagh at Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Life