- "Loop" may also refer to the glider-bouncing reaction listed under glider loop.
Loop (or curl or long hat) is a 10-cell still life.
Loop is the fortieth most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being less common than scorpion but more common than fourteener. It is also the fourty-nineth most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- ↑ "Curl". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on June 3, 2009.
- ↑ "Long hat". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on June 3, 2009.
- ↑ Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- ↑ Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Loop at Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Life