Elevener (or gull or intentionless) is an 11-bit still life. It is a siamese still life, comprising two eaters that share three cells of their tails while retaining both their glider-eating and boat-bit-catching capabilities.
Elevener is the forty-seventh most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census (the second-most common of its size, after the boat-ship-tie), being less common than bookends but more common than block and cap. It is also the fifty-sixth most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- ↑ "Gull". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on April 24, 2009.
- ↑ "Intentionless". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- ↑ Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- ↑ Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Elevener at Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Life