|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||32|
|Discovered by||Achim Flammenkamp|
|Year of discovery||1994|
Achim's p16 is a period 16 oscillator that was found by Achim Flammenkamp on July 27, 1994. With only 32 cells, it is the smallest known period 16 oscillator. In October 2004 Jason Summers found a 12-glider synthesis of this oscillator.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection.
- "Class 2 Objects Catalog". Retrieved on April 11, 2009.
- Jason Summers' jslife pattern collection.
- Achim's p16 at the Life Lexicon
- 32P16.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs