Script request thread

For scripts to aid with computation or simulation in cellular automata.
Saka

Re: Script request thread

Post by Saka » July 1st, 2017, 12:59 am

dvgrn wrote:
Saka wrote:Ok what about a script that converts an none-symmetry rule table to MAP (and vice versa maybe)?
Blah

Code: Select all

Codey code code
Bloh

Bit of code
Why does the generated MAPstring run the rule upside down?

muzik

Post by muzik » July 1st, 2017, 5:15 pm

Are there any scripts that generate ruletables for MAP rules similarly to how isotrop.py generates ruletables for non-totalistic rules?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » July 1st, 2017, 5:40 pm

Saka wrote:Why does the generated MAPstring run the rule upside down?
Maybe because of the bug in Golly 3.0b1, which will be fixed in the next beta? Are you trying the MAP rule in Hashlife? If so, what happens if you switch to the QuickLife algorithm?

Or quote your ruletable and the generated MAP string here and let's see what LifeViewer does with it. As far as I know LifeViewer is handling MAP strings correctly these days.

It's perfectly possible that that piece of codey code could be from before LifeViewer's coordinate system got flipped around. I'm easily confused by these things...

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » July 1st, 2017, 5:46 pm

muzik wrote:Are there any scripts that generate ruletables for MAP rules similarly to how isotrop.py generates ruletables for non-totalistic rules?
Don't think so, but one would be very easy to write -- it's just 512 rules with symmetry:none. What would it be useful for?

Could either leave out any rule lines that specify no change to the center cell -- or list only the neighborhoods that cause a birth or allow survival, plus a default cell-turns-OFF rule at the end.

muzik

Post by muzik » July 5th, 2017, 12:52 pm

dvgrn wrote:
muzik wrote:Are there any scripts that generate ruletables for MAP rules similarly to how isotrop.py generates ruletables for non-totalistic rules?
Don't think so, but one would be very easy to write -- it's just 512 rules with symmetry:none. What would it be useful for?
Golly on mobile, since it doesn't support MAP rules or non-totalistic rules yet without ruletables.

Weird and random idea for a program: how about something that generates a random non-explosive isotropic rule and apgsearches it for a certain amount of soups before generating and moving onto another rule?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » July 5th, 2017, 2:33 pm

muzik wrote:
dvgrn wrote:
Golly on mobile, since it doesn't support MAP rules or non-totalistic rules yet without ruletables.
Python okay? I wouldn't get to use half of these shortcuts in Lua:

import golly as g
base64dict={}
for index, char in enumerate("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/"):
    base64dict[char]="".join(["1" if index & 2**(5-j) else "0" for j in range(6)])
mapstr = g.getstring("Enter MAP string to convert to a rule: ", "ARYXfhZofugWaH7oaIDogBZofuhogOiAaIDogIAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA")
if mapstr[:3]=="MAP": mapstr=mapstr[3:]
if len(mapstr)!=86: g.warn("Map string is the wrong length -- should be 86 characters."); g.exit()
s = "".join([base64dict[char] for char in mapstr])
ruletablestr="@RULE MAPblahblahblah\nRule table for nontotalistic rule MAPblahblahblah" \
            +"\n\n@TABLE\nn_states:2\nneighborhood:Moore\nsymmetries:none\n\n"
for i in range(512):
    binary = "{0:09b}".format(i)
    for j in binary[4]+binary[:4]+binary[5:]:
      ruletablestr+=j+","
    ruletablestr+=s[i]+"\n"
g.setclipstr(ruletablestr.replace("blahblahblah", mapstr))
Paste in a MAP string, with or without the initial "MAP", and you'll get back a complete equivalent rule table on the clipboard. File > Open Clipboard would then create the rule... on desktop Golly, anyway.

(I've always avoided owning any mobile devices that can run Golly, so I don't really know what form of output would be most useful for getting the rule table to where you want it.)

Saka

Post by Saka » July 9th, 2017, 12:00 am

1. A function that returns false if the soup has not stabilized, true if it has. I have requested this a lot. I am very confused about the one in the apgsearch script.
2. A function that seperates objects WITHOUT making additional rules. It does not have to be perfect. I have also requested this a lot. Extracting from apgsearch is confusing :?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » July 9th, 2017, 10:28 am

Saka wrote:1. A function that returns false if the soup has not stabilized, true if it has. I have requested this a lot. I am very confused about the one in the apgsearch script.
The only way I can think of to do this that really makes any sense is a silly useless wrapper for a time_to_stabilization() function. If you could answer the questions at the bottom of that linked message, then maybe someone would have enough specifics to put together the code you want.
Saka wrote:2. A function that seperates objects WITHOUT making additional rules. It does not have to be perfect. I have also requested this a lot. Extracting from apgsearch is confusing :?
The recognizer script does this reasonably well, if you give it enough object definitions. If you're cataloguing random ash, there will always be more weird rare objects showing up that aren't in your library yet -- but you said it doesn't have to be perfect. This definitely isn't perfect, but it can easily be given enough definitions to get to 99% or 99.99% accuracy or whatever you want.

But maybe you're separating objects in never-before-searched rules, so no common objects list is available? Here again, more specifics on your actual intended use case would be really nice.

Saka

Post by Saka » July 10th, 2017, 5:15 am

dvgrn wrote:Give more specifics.
The script I am making will search in LTL rules that usually die out into nothingness/objects are rare. But I think I will expand it into an LTL soup-spaceship searcher. I will try making it by my self first.
EDIT:
Oh and can someone make a cell list to RLE (I feel like there is one already)

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » July 10th, 2017, 9:01 am

Saka wrote:Oh and can someone make a cell list to RLE (I feel like there is one already)
Nathaniel wrote a rectangle-to-RLE function way back (2009). It got modified into a cell-list-to-RLE function in the script in this message.

Saka

Post by Saka » July 16th, 2017, 10:01 am

Not a python script, but what about a "script" that emails you when a specified object/set of objects is found in a given rule? Maybe like this:

b3/s23 xq>4
Will inform you when an/new xq with period of more than 4 is found in B3/S23

b36/s23 xp5 xp8 xp10
Will inform you when an/new xp5, xp8 or xp10 is found in B36/S23

b3/s23 xp7>10 xp15>20
Will inform you when an/new oscillators of xp7 to xp10 or xp15 to xp20 are found in B3/S23

And the "special" functions (can be added in code):

b2-a/s12 new_largest xs
Will inform you when a new largest still life is found in just friends

b3/s23 new_largest xq
Is like new_largest_xs but is now the largest period in this case. Basically new_largest is the new largest number

b3/s23 xp(APGcode) 500 s
When the object has 500 soups

-----
Or maybe someone could write a script that searches for an object with a specific property in a huge list of xp, yl, etc.

b3/s23 largest_minpop yl
Would get the yl with the largest minimal population

b3/s23 max_density
Will get the still life with the maximum cell density (only for still lives)

There could also be largest_minboundbox, largest_maxboundbox, largest_puff (only for yl), rake (only for yl, like b3/s23 rake finds all rakes), clean (for rake_clean finds clean rakes). Stuff loke that could be useful in nontot rules with huge lists of xps and yls and when someone wants to find a rake in the yls.

muzik

Post by muzik » August 8th, 2017, 2:34 pm

This might be hard to understand, but how about a script that is able to flip/rotate MAP rules? For example, so I can have this spaceship go to the direction between east and southeast:

x = 4, y = 3, rule = MAPARYXfhZofugWaH7oaIDogBZofuhogOiAaIDogIAAgAAWaH7oaICatGiA6ICAAIAAaICatIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
obo$o2bo$obo!

Rhombic

Post by Rhombic » August 8th, 2017, 3:31 pm

muzik wrote:This might be hard to understand, but how about a script that is able to flip/rotate MAP rules? For example, so I can have this spaceship go to the direction between east and southeast:

x = 4, y = 3, rule = MAPARYXfhZofugWaH7oaIDogBZofuhogOiAaIDogIAAgAAWaH7oaICatGiA6ICAAIAAaICatIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
obo$o2bo$obo!
From here:

# MAP_rotate.py
# Rotates a given MAP rule 90 degrees clockwise.
# Author: Rhombic

import golly as g

if g.getrule()[:3] == "MAP":
    rule = g.getrule()[3:]
    MAPinit = 1
else:
    rule = g.getstring("MAP rule to rotate clockwise (default is CGoL) with the MAP prefix.","MAPARYXfhZofugWaH7oaIDogBZofuhogOiAaIDogIAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA")[3:]
    MAPinit = 0
base64 = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/"
brule = ""
bnewrule = ""
newrule = "MAP"
changelist = []
rotatelookup=[64,8,1,128,16,2,256,32,4]
for k in xrange(86):
    brulepos = "{0:06b}".format(int(base64.index(rule[k])))
    brule = brule + brulepos
for i in xrange(512):
    if brule[i] == "1":
        b10n4conv2b = 0
        n = "{0:09b}".format(i)
        for j in range(9):
            if n[j] == "1":
                b10n4conv2b += rotatelookup[j]
        changelist.append(b10n4conv2b)
        b10n4conv2b = 0

for tt in xrange(512):
    bnewrule+="0" if tt not in changelist else "1"
bnewrule = bnewrule + "0000"
for ttt in xrange(86):
    newrule = newrule + base64[int(str(bnewrule[6*ttt:6*ttt+6]), 2)]
if MAPinit == 1:
    g.show("In case you needed the previous rule, it has been copied to your clipboard.")
    g.setclipstr("MAP"+rule)
    g.setrule(newrule)
else:
    g.setclipstr(newrule)
    g.show("The new rule has been copied to your clipboard.")
SoL : FreeElectronics : DeadlyEnemies : 6a-ite : Rule X3VI
what is “sesame oil”?

muzik

Post by muzik » August 8th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Are there any that can flip rules, though?

BlinkerSpawn

Post by BlinkerSpawn » August 8th, 2017, 5:05 pm

muzik wrote:Are there any that can flip rules, though?
I think all this requires is a permutation of "rotatelookup".
It would be nice to have something in the script that could recieve (somehow) what rotation and/or flip is desired and generate "rotatelookup" automatically.
LifeWiki: Like Wikipedia but with more spaceships. [citation needed]

muzik

Post by muzik » August 13th, 2017, 11:03 am

Are there any scripts that convert a number (rule integer) into a rule?

BlinkerSpawn

Post by BlinkerSpawn » August 13th, 2017, 2:14 pm

muzik wrote:Are there any scripts that convert a number (rule integer) into a rule?
Don't think so but they'd be relatively easy to write.
LifeWiki: Like Wikipedia but with more spaceships. [citation needed]

muzik

Post by muzik » August 13th, 2017, 2:17 pm

It would be pretty cool if Golly by default read numbers as rule integers. Currently contextless numbers are treated as raw survival conditions.

muzik

Post by muzik » August 26th, 2017, 11:12 am

Are there any scripts that take every single generation of a periodic, non-infinitely-growing pattern and lay them out as a sort of stamp collection?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 26th, 2017, 12:57 pm

muzik wrote:Are there any scripts that take every single generation of a periodic, non-infinitely-growing pattern and lay them out as a sort of stamp collection?
Even if you did drop computing science, this one is awfully easy. Taking classes won't make you a programmer anyway, unless the classes make you put in lots of long hours on lots of days in a row, writing one program after another, making great heaping piles of silly mistakes... and finding them... and fixing them.

'Tis a tedious job, indeed -- but as your work on the LifeWiki shows, if you just keep on doing things, it's surprising how much will get done... eventually.

So -- would you rather write this script in Python or in Lua?

muzik

Post by muzik » August 26th, 2017, 1:48 pm

dvgrn wrote:So -- would you rather write this script in Python or in Lua?
Python would probably be easier for me, since that was the one I learned in school, even if it was the very basics. I might be able to pick up from where I left off

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 26th, 2017, 2:23 pm

muzik wrote:
dvgrn wrote:So -- would you rather write this script in Python or in Lua?
Python would probably be easier for me, since that was the one I learned in school, even if it was the very basics. I might be able to pick up from where I left off
Sounds good! Do you want the script to somehow figure out how many generations to put into the stamp collection, and what the tiling is going to be -- i.e. how far between the "stamps" in the collection, and is it all one row or multiple rows, etc.? Or are you fine with just selecting the area you want to see all generations of, and typing "1000 50 20" into a text box to show a thousand ticks arranged in a 50 by 20 rectangle?

-----------------------

Apologies for changing the subject, but you've asked several questions lately, and the other two recent problems are pretty easy to solve, too:
BlinkerSpawn wrote:
muzik wrote:Are there any that can flip rules, though?
I think all this requires is a permutation of "rotatelookup".
It would be nice to have something in the script that could recieve (somehow) what rotation and/or flip is desired and generate "rotatelookup" automatically.
The rule-flipping part is just a one-line change to Rhombic's script -- specifically, as BlinkerSpawn suggested, the mysterious line

rotatelookup=[64,8,1,128,16,2,256,32,4]
Instead of that one line, put in the following code snippet:

desiredtransform = "rcw"

transformdict=dict()
transformdict["identity"] = [256,128,64,32,16,8,4,2,1]
transformdict["flip"] = [?]
transformdict["flip_x"] = [?]
transformdict["flip_y"] = [?]
transformdict["swap_xy"] = [?]
transformdict["swap_xy_flip"] = [?]
transformdict["rcw"] = [64,8,1,128,16,2,256,32,4]
transformdict["rccw"] = [4,32,256,2,16,128,1,8,64]

rotatelookup = transformdict[desiredtransform]
Then you (or somebody) could just have a look at the 3x3 map of bits in the second section of Rule integer, and fill in the dictionary entry for each of the eight transformations. The above code uses the same shortcut names that are used in glife / gplus in Golly, because why not.

The revised script won't run until you've gotten rid of all the question marks. But then I think that's all you need for a generalized Non-Totalistic Rule Transformer. You can add a g.getstring() input if you want, to have the user input a transformation nickname instead of hard-coding the "rcw" = rotate clockwise.

-----------------------

The code to convert a rule integer -- written in binary -- into a MAP rule is right there in Rhombic's script already. Code to change a base-10 integer into a binary integer is hiding in another of Rhombic's recent efforts, MAPper. Here's a snippet to get you started.

import golly as g
s = g.getstring("Enter a number to convert to binary", "65535")
brule = bin(int(s))[2:]
g.note(s + " in binary is " + brule + ",\n  which translates back into decimal as " +str(int(brule, 2)))
So what do you want done that this doesn't do, if you combine it with the base-64 translation in the end of MAP_rotate.py? (A good first thing to practice doing as a programmer is shamelessly stealing other people's code and making it do what you want...!)

In this case you can reduce the conversion code to the following:

base64 = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/"
brule = "whatever you want the binary rule string to be, but it better be 86 characters and all 0's and 1's"
newrule=""
for ttt in xrange(86):
    newrule = newrule + base64[int(str(brule[6*ttt:6*ttt+6]), 2)]
You'll just have to add some zeroes onto the beginning of the brule string if it's too short.

EDIT: Patched a few things, trying to make them a little less confusing... so I guess if something was confusing, reload and see if it's still confusing.

muzik

Post by muzik » August 26th, 2017, 2:34 pm

dvgrn wrote:Sounds good! Do you want the script to somehow figure out how many generations to put into the stamp collection, and what the tiling is going to be -- i.e. how far between the "stamps" in the collection, and is it all one row or multiple rows, etc.? Or are you fine with just selecting the area you want to see all generations of, and typing "1000 50 20" into a text box to show a thousand ticks arranged in a 50 by 20 rectangle?
The first option would definitely be more convenient. Could a combination of the two exist - the amount of generations and the smallest distance between patterns is calculated automatically, and appears in text boxes which can be changed if neccesary.

As for the rectangle, the default options should be the closest to the square number larger than it, so for example, if the famous c/5648 spaceship was specified, they would be arranged in a 76x76 square, since 76x76 = 5776 and 5776 > 5648, but 75x75 = 5625 and 5625 < 5648. Any spots not filled in would be left as blank spaces.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 26th, 2017, 2:57 pm

muzik wrote:The first option would definitely be more convenient. Could a combination of the two exist - the amount of generations and the smallest distance between patterns is calculated automatically, and appears in text boxes which can be changed if neccesary.

As for the rectangle, the default options should be the closest to the square number larger than it, so for example, if the famous c/5648 spaceship was specified, they would be arranged in a 76x76 square, since 76x76 = 5776 and 5776 > 5648, but 75x75 = 5625 and 5625 < 5648. Any spots not filled in would be left as blank spaces.
Those sound like pretty good specs for Version 2.0 of your script. But probably you should start with just a plain simple script that doesn't fill anything in automatically. That's really just a dozen lines of code or so, and you can fill in the bells and whistles later.

To pop up a text box that you can type "1000 50 20" (or "1000 32 32") into, go find shift.py in Scripts/Python and steal the input code from it, renaming the variables to something like numgens, x, and y. When you have that working, try

import golly as g

x0, y0, width, height = g.getselrect()
g.note("Selected pattern starts at (" + str(x0) + "," + str(y0) + "), width = " + str(width) +", height = " +str(height))
Then... you could change the pattern in the actual Golly universe as you go. But it's probably better to get a copy of it, evolve it one step at a time in memory, and then do the math using x0, y0, width and height to put the evolved versions in the right places in a new layer:

import golly as g

x0, y0, width, height = g.getselrect()

pat = g.getcells(g.getselrect())
g.addlayer()
for y in range(10):  # just for example, don't really do this
  for x in range(10):
    g.putcells(pat,width*x,height*y)
    pat = g.evolve(pat,1)
Result (depending on what is selected):

x = 450, y = 280, rule = LifeHistory
17.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.
3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A
4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B
33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B
30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.
9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$
12.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B$11.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.
19B26.19B26.19B$10.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.
19B26.19B$10.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.
17B$11.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B$9.
17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B$7.21B24.21B
24.21B24.21B24.2B2A17B24.2BABA16B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.4B2A15B$7.2BE
21B3.2B2.2B12.2BDA20B3.2B2.2B12.2BCA20B3.2B2.2B12.BAC2A19B3.2B2.2B12.
2BC2A19B3.2B2.2B12.BAD2BA18B3.2B2.2B12.BAC2BA18B3.2B2.2B12.ABC2B2A17B
3.2B2.2B12.BAD4A17B3.2B2.2B12.BAD4A17B3.2B2.2B$6.3BEBE4B.24BD9.2BAEBE
4B.24BD9.2BAEBEA3B.24BD9.3BDBDA3B.24BD9.2BADACA3B.24BD9.2BADBDBA2B.
24BD9.B2ACBD2A2B.24BD9.BABDAC2BAB.24BD9.2BACBD2BAB.24BD9.B2ADAD2B2A.
24BD$7.2B3E4B2.23BDBD8.2BEDEA3B2.23BDBD8.BAEDEA3B2.23BDBD8.BA3DBA2B2.
23BDBD8.2BCDC2A2B2.23BDBD8.BA3DBA2B2.23BDBD8.BAC2D3AB2.23BDBD8.2BD2C
2BAB2.23BDBD8.BA3DAB2A2.23BDBD8.BA2DCAB2A2.23BDBD$6.5BE4B2.23B3DB6.5B
E4B2.23B3DB6.4BAEA3B2.23B3DB6.3B2ADA3B2.23B3DB6.3B2ACA3B2.23B3DB6.3BA
BDBA2B2.23B3DB6.2B2ABD2A2B2.23B3DB6.2B2ABDABAB2.23B3DB6.3B2ACBA2B2.
23B3DB6.3B2AC3AB2.23B3DB$5.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.6BA3B4.
24BD6.5B2A3B4.24BD6.4BA2BA2B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.
5BA4B4.24BD$4.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.
24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B$4.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.
4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.
3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.
4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B
8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B
9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A
15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B$3.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A
14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.
A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.
A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A
16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.
BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.
4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A
20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.
A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A
32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A44.
A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A
42.3A$20.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.
2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B
3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B
30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B
29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$12.6B.10B28.6B.10B
28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B$11.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B$10.
19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B$10.17B28.
17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.3BA13B28.3B2A12B$11.15B30.
15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.2BA12B30.B2A12B30.B3A11B30.2B2A11B30.2B2A11B$
9.17B28.17B28.17B28.A3BA12B28.3B3A11B28.2B2ABA11B28.B3AB2A10B28.BA4BA
10B28.2B2A2BA10B28.3BA2BA10B$7.3BA2BA14B24.2BA3B2A13B24.B3AB3A13B24.A
2BAB3A13B24.2B2ABABA13B24.2B2ABAB2A12B24.3BABAB2A12B24.5BAB2A12B24.2B
A4B2A12B24.2BA2BAB2A12B$7.2ADA2B2A16B3.2B2.2B12.2AD2AB2A16B3.2B2.2B
12.2ACABA2BA15B3.2B2.2B12.2BDABABA16B3.2B2.2B12.2BC2BABA16B3.2B2.2B
12.2BDBA19B3.2B2.2B12.BACBA19B3.2B2.2B12.2BC2A19B3.2B2.2B12.2BC2A19B
3.2B2.2B12.BADBA19B3.2B2.2B$6.B2ADAD3BA.24BD9.A2BDBD2BAB.24BD9.ABADBD
4B.24BD9.2BADBD4B.24BD9.B2ACBD4B.24BD9.BABCBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.
2BADBD4B.24BD9.3BCAD4B.24BD9.3BCBC4B.24BD$7.2A3D4B2.23BDBD8.AB3D2B2A
2.23BDBD8.2B3D3BA2.23BDBD8.2A3D4B2.23BDBD8.2A3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.
23BDBD8.AB3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDB
D$6.3BABD2B2A2.23B3DB6.3B2ADB2AB2.23B3DB6.2B3AD4B2.23B3DB6.2BABAD2BAB
2.23B3DB6.2BA2BD4B2.23B3DB6.B2A2BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.
23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB$5.4B2AB2AB4.24BD6.4B2A2B2A4.24BD
6.4B2A2B2A4.24BD6.3BABA4B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B
4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD$4.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B
7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B$4.3B12.
16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.
4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B
8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.
3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.9B
6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B
9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B$3.A14.11B5.2A12.
A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A
12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A
5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.
3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.
7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.
20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B
2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$
4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B
33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B
30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.
9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$
12.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B$11.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.4B
A14B26.4BA14B26.4B2A13B$10.19B26.19B26.19B26.19B26.4BA14B26.4B2A13B
26.4B3A12B26.3B3A13B26.3B4A12B26.2B2AB3A11B$10.3B2A12B28.3B2A12B28.3B
2A12B28.3B3A11B28.3BAB2A10B28.3BAB2A10B28.2B2A13B28.2BA4BA9B28.2B2A3B
2A8B28.2B2A3B2A8B$11.BA2BA10B30.BA2BA10B30.2BAB2A9B30.2BAB2A9B30.2BA
3BA8B30.B2ABABA8B30.B2ABAB2A7B30.A3B4A7B30.4BA3BA6B30.3BABA2BA6B$9.3B
A2BA10B28.6B2A9B28.7BA9B28.5BAB2A8B28.4B2A2BA8B28.3BA2BAB2A7B28.3B4A
2BA7B28.6B2AB2A6B28.6BA3BA6B28.5B3A2B2A5B$7.4B5A12B24.3BA3B2A12B24.7B
ABA11B24.7BABA11B24.6B2AB2A10B24.9B2A10B24.6BA4BA9B24.5BA5BA9B24.8BA
2B2A8B24.7BABAB2A8B$7.BACB2A18B3.2B2.2B12.2BC4BA16B3.2B2.2B12.2BCBA2B
2A15B3.2B2.2B12.2BC4B2A15B3.2B2.2B12.2BDA3B2A15B3.2B2.2B12.2BC3B4A14B
3.2B2.2B12.2BD4B4A13B3.2B2.2B12.2BD3BA2B2A13B3.2B2.2B12.2BD3BA3BA13B
3.2B2.2B12.2BD8BA12B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDAD4B.24BD9.3BCAC4B.24BD9.3BCAD4B.
24BD9.3BCBC4B.24BD9.2BACBD4B.24BD9.2BADBD4B.24BD9.2BADAD2B2A.24BD9.2B
ADBD2BAB.24BD9.3BCBD4B.24BD9.2BADBD4B.24BD$7.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.
23BDBD8.2BDCD4B2.23BDBD8.2B2CD4B2.23BDBD8.2B2CD4B2.23BDBD8.BA2CD4B2.
23BDBD8.BAC2D4B2.23BDBD8.BADCD4B2.23BDBD8.2A3D4B2.23BDBD8.AB3D4B2.23B
DBD$6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD
4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.3BABD4B2.23B3DB6.2B2ABD4B2.23B3DB6.2B2ABD
4B2.23B3DB6.B3ABD4B2.23B3DB$5.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.
24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24B
D$4.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.
24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B$4.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.
16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.
4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.
3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B
5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B
6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B
9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B$3.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A
12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.
2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.
7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B
2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A
10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A
.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.B
A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A
44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A
44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A
4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B
33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B
3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B
30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B
29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$12.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.2B2A2B.
10B28.B2A3B.10B28.ABA3B.10B28.BA4B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.
6B.10B$11.3B2ABA12B26.2B4A13B26.B2A16B26.B3A15B26.A2BA15B26.A18B26.A
18B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B$10.2B2ABA2BA10B26.2B2AB4A10B26.2BA5BA10B
26.B2A16B26.B2A6BA9B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B$10.
2BA5BA8B28.2BAB2AB2A8B28.2BA14B28.8B3A6B28.7BA3BA5B28.10BA6B28.6BA4BA
5B28.6B2A3B2A4B28.6B2A3B2A4B28.6B2A3B2A4B$11.3BABA2B2A5B30.3BA2BAB2A
5B30.6BAB3A4B30.6B5A4B30.5BA4BA4B30.4B3A3B2A3B30.5B2A3B2A3B30.5BABA2B
ABA2B30.5BABA2BABA2B30.5BAB4AB2AB$9.4B2ABA3BA5B28.4B2ABA3B2A4B28.7BAB
A2BA4B28.6B2ABA3BA3B28.6B2A5BA3B28.8BA4BA3B28.8B2A3B2A2B28.9BA4BA2B
28.9B2A3B2AB28.8B2A4B2AB$7.7BABABABA7B24.6B2ABABABA7B24.6B2ABABAB2A6B
24.8BA3B3A6B24.8B2A2B3A6B24.8B2A2BA2BA5B24.9BA4B2A5B24.10BA2BA2BA4B
24.12B2A2BA4B24.11BA4B2A3B$7.2BD7B3A11B3.2B2.2B12.2BD7B3A11B3.2B2.2B
12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10BA10B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B2A9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD11BA
9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B2A9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B3A8B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B3A8B3.2B
2.2B12.2BD9BA2BA8B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.BA22BD9.3BDBD4B.3A
21BD9.3BDBD4B.BA22BD9.3BDBD4B.2BA21BD9.3BDBD4B.3BA20BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD
9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.4BA19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B3A18BD$7.ABC2D4B2.23BDBD8.
AB3D4B2.23BDBD8.BA3D4B2.23BDBD8.AB3D4B2.A22BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D
4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.
23BDBD$6.B2A2BD4B2.23B3DB6.BABABD4B2.23B3DB6.2A3BD4B2.23B3DB6.A4BD4B
2.23B3DB6.ABA2BD4B2.23B3DB6.A4BD4B2.23B3DB6.BA3BD4B2.23B3DB6.A4BD4B2.
23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB$5.3BA6B4.24BD6.2B2A6B4.24BD6.2B
2A6B4.24BD6.B3A6B4.24BD6.B2A7B4.24BD6.BABA6B4.24BD6.2A8B4.24BD6.A9B4.
24BD6.ABA7B4.24BD6.A9B4.24BD$4.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B
7.3BA10.24B7.2B2A10.24B7.2B2A10.24B7.B3A10.24B7.B2AB10.24B7.BABA10.
24B$4.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B
9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.2BA12.16B.4B9.B2A12.16B.4B$
2.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.
3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B
5.3B$2.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.
4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B$
3.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A
12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.
2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A
16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B
.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.B
A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B
2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A
34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.
3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.
A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A
4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B
3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B
4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.BA5B
$12.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.3BA5B
29.6B.2B3A4B29.6B.2B3A4B$12.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B28.6B.3BA6B28.6B.2B3A5B28.6B.2B3A5B28.6B.2BA2BA4B28.6B.B2ABA5B$11.
2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A9BA7B26.2A8B3A6B26.2A8B3A6B26.2A7BA3BA5B26.
2A7BA2B2A5B26.2A7BA9B26.2A7BA9B$10.B2A16B26.B2A4B2A3BA6B26.B2A3BA2BAB
3A5B26.B2A8B3A5B26.B2A3BA4BA2BA4B26.B2A3BA3B2AB2A4B26.B2A3BA3B2A3BA3B
26.B2A7B2ABABA3B26.B2A7B2A3BA3B26.B2A7B2A2B3A2B$10.6B4AB3A3B28.6B4AB
3A3B28.6BA2BABA2BA2B28.5B3A3BAB2A2B28.5BABA3BA3BAB28.5BABA6B2AB28.6BA
6B3AB28.12B2ABAB28.13BAB2A28.10B3A2B2A$11.5BA2B3A2BAB30.5BA6B2AB30.5B
A8BA30.5B2A6B2A30.4BABA7BA30.15B30.12BA2B30.11BA2BA30.10BA3BA30.11BA
2BA$9.11BA4BA28.8BA5B3A28.8BA4BA2BA28.13B3AB28.13BA3B28.14B3A28.14B2A
B28.13B3AB28.13BA2BA28.12B5A$7.10B3A2BABA3B24.11BA4BA4B24.15B2A4B24.
14BA2BA3B24.15BAB2A2B24.16BA4B24.16BA4B24.16B2A3B24.15BABA3B24.16BA4B
$7.2BD9B2ABA8B3.2B2.2B12.2BD12BA8B3.2B2.2B12.2BD12B2A7B3.2B2.2B12.2BD
14BA6B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.
2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.3B3A18BD9.
3BDBD4B.2BA2BA18BD9.3BDBD4B.3BAB2A17BD9.3BDBD4B.3BA20BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD
9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.3BA20BD9.3BDBD4B.2B2A20BD9.3BDB
D4B.2B3A19BD$7.2B3D4B2.3BA19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B3A18BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B3A18B
DBD8.2B3D4B2.2BA2BA17BDBD8.2B3D4B2.B2ABA18BDBD8.2B3D4B2.B2ABA18BDBD8.
2B3D4B2.B3A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.B4A18BDBD8.2B3D4B2.BAB2A18BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2A
B2A18BDBD$6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.3BA19B3DB6.5BD4B2.2B
3A18B3DB6.5BD4B2.2B3A18B3DB6.5BD4B2.BA2BA18B3DB6.5BD4B2.BA2B2A17B3DB
6.5BD4B2.BA3BA17B3DB6.5BD4B2.BA3BA17B3DB6.5BD4B2.2ABABA17B3DB$5.BA8B
4.24BD6.A9B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.2BA21BD6.10B4.B3A20BD6.
10B4.B3A20BD6.10B4.BA2BA19BD6.10B4.2A2BA19BD6.10B4.A3BA19BD$4.2A2B10.
24B7.A3B10.24B7.ABAB10.24B7.A3B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.3BA
20B7.4B10.2B3A19B7.4B10.2B3A19B7.4B10.BA2BA19B$4.B2A12.16B.4B9.3A12.
16B.4B9.2AB12.16B.4B9.2BA12.16B.4B9.BAB12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.
16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.2BA13B.4B9.3B12.B3A12B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B8.
4B13.12B5.3B8.B3A13.12B5.3B8.A2BA13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.
3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.9B
6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.AB15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B
9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B$3.A14.11B5.2A12.
A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A
12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A
3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.
7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.
20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$
4.2B37.2A4.2B37.AB4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.B3A4B33.B3.A3BA3B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.
B3.5BA2B33.B3.5BA2B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.3A4B30.4B4.3A4B30.
4B4.3BA3B30.4B4.2B2A3B30.4B4.2B3A2B30.4B4.2BABA2B30.4B4.2BA4B30.4B4.
2BA4B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.BA2BA4B29.6B.BA2B2A3B29.6B.A4BA3B29.6B.
5B2A2B29.6B.4BABA2B29.6B.4BA4B29.6B.4BABA2B29.6B.9B29.6B.5BA3B29.6B.
5B2A2B$12.6B.BA2BA5B28.6B.5A5B28.6B.6BA3B28.6B.6BA3B28.6B.5B3A2B28.6B
.5BABA2B28.6B.6BA3B28.6B.5B2A3B28.6B.5B2A3B28.6B.4BA2BA2B$11.2A6BA2BA
B2A4B26.2A6B4AB2A4B26.2A5BA5B2A4B26.2A13BA3B26.2A13BA3B26.2A13BA3B26.
2A9BA3B2A2B26.2A12B3A2B26.2A11B3A3B26.2A10B2ABA3B$10.B2A6BA2BABABA2B
26.B2A6B2ABABA4B26.B2A5BA5B2A3B26.B2A10B3A3B26.B2A9B4A3B26.B2A8B6A2B
26.B2A8BA4BA2B26.B2A8B2A6B26.B2A8B2A4BAB26.B2A8B6A2B$10.10BAB2A3B28.
9B2AB2A3B28.12BA4B28.9BAB2ABA2B28.10B2A3BAB28.11B3ABAB28.11BA3B2A28.
11B2A2B2A28.10BA2BA3B28.10BA2BA3B$11.9BA5B30.9BABA3B30.8B2AB2A2B30.
10B3A2B30.15B30.15B30.11BA3B30.10B2A3B30.9BA2BA2B30.8B2AB2A2B$9.12BA
3BA28.17B28.17B28.10BA2BA3B28.14BA2B28.17B28.12BA4B28.12B2A3B28.11BAB
A3B28.12B3A2B$7.16BA4B24.21B24.13B2A6B24.13B2A6B24.12BA2BA5B24.13B3A
5B24.12BA2BA5B24.13BA7B24.16BA4B24.15B2A4B$7.2BD10BA10B3.2B2.2B12.2BD
9B4A8B3.2B2.2B12.2BD9BA2BA8B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B2A9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B2A
9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD9B3A9B3.2B2.2B12.2BD9BA11B3.2B2.2B12.2BD12B2A7B3.2B2.
2B12.2BD13BA7B3.2B2.2B12.2BD12B3A6B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.B2AB2A18BD9.3BD
BD4B.2B3A19BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.24BD9.3BDBD4B.3BA20BD9.3BDBD4B.
3BABA18BD9.3BDBD4B.5B2A17BD9.3BDBD4B.4B3A17BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A2BA16BD9.
3BDBD4B.3B5A16BD$7.2B3D4B2.23BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.BA2BA
18BDBD8.2B3D4B2.3B3A17BDBD8.2B3D4B2.4B2A17BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2BAB2A17BDBD
8.2B3D4B2.2BAB2A17BDBD8.2B3D4B2.B2A3BA16BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A2BA16BDBD8.
2B3D4B2.BA4BA16BDBD$6.5BD4B2.3BABA17B3DB6.5BD4B2.4BA18B3DB6.5BD4B2.2B
AB2A17B3DB6.5BD4B2.6BA16B3DB6.5BD4B2.2B3ABA16B3DB6.5BD4B2.B2ABA18B3DB
6.5BD4B2.B2AB2A17B3DB6.5BD4B2.5BA17B3DB6.5BD4B2.BAB3A17B3DB6.5BD4B2.
5BA17B3DB$5.10B4.A3BA19BD6.10B4.BA2B2A18BD6.10B4.3B3A18BD6.10B4.2A3BA
18BD6.10B4.2A22BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.3A21BD6.10B4.AB2A20BD6.10B4.2B2A
20BD6.10B4.24BD$4.4B10.BA2B2A18B7.4B10.BA3BA18B7.4B10.B2AB2A18B7.4B
10.B2A21B7.4B10.B2A21B7.4B10.A2BA20B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.2B2A20B7.4B10.2B
A2BA18B7.4B10.2BA2BA18B$4.3B12.B3A12B.4B9.3B12.BA2BA11B.4B9.3B12.2A2B
A11B.4B9.3B12.4BA11B.4B9.3B12.2A14B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.3BA12B.4B9.
3B12.3B2A11B.4B9.3B12.BA2BA11B.4B9.3B12.B5A10B.4B$2.4B13.2BA9B5.3B8.
4B13.B3A8B5.3B8.4B13.B3A8B5.3B8.4B13.A2BA8B5.3B8.4B13.BAB2A7B5.3B8.4B
13.3B2A7B5.3B8.4B13.3B2A7B5.3B8.4B13.2B3A7B5.3B8.4B13.2BA2BA6B5.3B8.
4B13.B5A6B5.3B$2.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.9B6.4B9.2A15.2BA6B6.4B9.2A15.B3A5B
6.4B9.2A15.B3A5B6.4B9.2A15.BA2BA4B6.4B9.2A15.BA2BA4B6.4B9.2A15.BA2BA
4B6.4B9.2A15.BA2BA4B6.4B9.2A15.2A2B2A3B6.4B$3.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.
2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A12.A14.3BA7B5.2A12.A14.2B3A6B5.2A12.A
14.2B3A6B5.2A12.A14.2BABA6B5.2A12.A14.B2AB2A5B5.2A12.A14.B2AB3A4B5.2A
$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A
16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.2BA4B.B2A5.A9.3A16.B3A3B.B2A5.A9.
3A16.BA2BA2B.B2A5.A9.3A16.3AB2AB.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.
A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.
BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.2A2B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.2BAB2.BA.A.3A10.A
20.B3A2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A
32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.A2BAB5.A.A32.B
ABAB5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A
44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A44.A44.A
44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.
2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.AB37.2A4.2A37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B
33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.6BAB33.B3.5B3A33.B3.6B2A33.B3.8B33.B3.
6B2A$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.4BA2B30.4B4.3B3AB30.4B4.3B3AB
30.4B4.6BA30.4B4.3B3AB30.4B4.2BA2BAB30.4B4.2B2A3B$12.6B.5B2A2B29.6B.
5B2A2B29.6B.5B3AB29.6B.5B3AB29.6B.4BA3BA29.6B.5B4A29.6B.4BA4B29.6B.4B
2A3B29.6B.4B2A3B29.6B.3B4A2B$12.6B.4BA2BA2B28.6B.5BAB2AB28.6B.5BA2BAB
28.6B.4B2AB2AB28.6B.9BA28.6B.5BABABA28.6B.4B2A3BA28.6B.3BA6B28.6B.3BA
2BA3B28.6B.3BA2BA3B$11.2A13B2A2B26.2A12B3A2B26.2A11BA3BAB26.2A10B3AB
2AB26.2A10BABAB2AB26.2A11BAB3AB26.2A10B2A3BAB26.2A10B3A2B2A26.2A10B2A
3BAB26.2A10B3A4B$10.B2A8BA4BA2B26.B2A7BA4B3AB26.B2A7BA3BA2BAB26.B2A
16B26.B2A10BA2BA2B26.B2A11BAB2AB26.B2A13BABA26.B2A14BAB26.B2A11BA3BA
26.B2A10B2A4B$10.9B2A4BAB28.9BABA3BAB28.11BA5B28.11BA2B2AB28.17B28.
17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B$11.8B2A3BAB30.10BA2B2A30.8BABA2B2A30.10BA
4B30.9B2A4B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B$9.11BA3BAB28.10B2A5B28.11BA
5B28.11BA5B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B$7.21B24.21B24.21B24.
21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B$7.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B
2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B
2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B
2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.3B2A3BA15BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD
4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3B
DBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD$7.2B3D4B2.2B2A2BA
16BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.
2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.
2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD$6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.
5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.
23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB$5.
10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B
4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD6.10B4.24BD$4.4B10.2BA2B2A17B7.4B10.24B7.
4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.7BA
16B7.4B10.6B3A15B$4.3B12.A15B.4B9.3B12.5BA10B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.
16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.6BA9B.4B9.3B12.5B2A9B.4B9.3B12.5B3A8B.4B9.
3B12.5B3A8B.4B9.3B12.5BABA8B.4B$2.4B13.6BA5B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.
5BA6B5.3B8.4B13.6BA5B5.3B8.4B13.5B3A4B5.3B8.4B13.4B2ABA4B5.3B8.4B13.
5BAB2A3B5.3B8.4B13.5BA2BA3B5.3B8.4B13.5BA2BA3B5.3B8.4B13.5BA6B5.3B$2.
2A15.6BA2B6.4B9.2A15.5B3AB6.4B9.2A15.5BABAB6.4B9.2A15.4B2AB2A6.4B9.2A
15.4B2ABAB6.4B9.2A15.7B2A6.4B9.2A15.7B2A6.4B9.2A15.6B3A6.4B9.2A15.6BA
2B6.4B9.2A15.5B3AB6.4B$3.A14.A6BA3B5.2A12.A14.6B3A2B5.2A12.A14.6BAB2A
B5.2A12.A14.6BA4B5.2A12.A14.5B2ABA2B5.2A12.A14.5B2A2BAB5.2A12.A14.11B
5.2A12.A14.8B3A5.2A12.A14.7BA3B5.2A12.A14.11B5.2A$3A16.A5BA.B2A5.A9.
3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.6BA.3A5.A9.3A16.6BA.2BA5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A
16.7B.3A5.A9.3A16.7B.ABA5.A9.3A16.7B.ABA5.A9.3A16.7B.2BA5.A9.3A16.7B.
B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.
2A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.2A.A.3A10.A20.
4B2.2A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.2A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.BA2BA5.A.A32.B2A2B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.
A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A
34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A
44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A
42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.
2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.
2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.5B2AB33.B3.6BAB33.B3.5B2AB33.B3.5B2AB33.B3.5BAB
A33.B3.6BAB33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.BA3BAB30.4B4.2B2AB
AB30.4B4.2BA2BAB30.4B4.3B3AB30.4B4.3BA2BA30.4B4.4BA2B30.4B4.4BA2B30.
4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.3BA2BA2B29.6B.2B3AB2AB29.6B.2BA5BA29.
6B.7B2A29.6B.9B29.6B.7B2A29.6B.7BAB29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$12.6B.3BA
3BA2B28.6B.2B3AB2A2B28.6B.8BAB28.6B.7B2AB28.6B.7B2AB28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B$11.2A9BA2BA4B26.2A9B5A3B26.2A8BA4BA3B
26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B$10.B2A10BABA
3B26.B2A11BA4B26.B2A11BA4B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A
16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B$10.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.
17B28.17B28.17B$11.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.
15B30.15B$9.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B
$7.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B$7.2BD21B
3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B
3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B
3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD
4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3B
DBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A19BD9.3BDBD4B.3BABA2BA
15BD$7.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B
3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A19BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B
2A3BA15BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A3BA15BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B3AB3A14BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B
A3B3A14BDBD$6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B3DB6.5BD4B2.23B
3DB6.5BD4B2.7BA15B3DB6.5BD4B2.6B3A14B3DB6.5BD4B2.6BABA14B3DB6.5BD4B2.
5B2AB2A13B3DB6.5BD4B2.4B2A3BA13B3DB6.5BD4B2.9BA13B3DB$5.10B4.6BA17BD
6.10B4.6BA17BD6.10B4.5B2A17BD6.10B4.5B3A16BD6.10B4.5B3A16BD6.10B4.5BA
BA16BD6.10B4.4B2AB2A15BD6.10B4.4B2AB2A15BD6.10B4.4B2AB2A15BD6.10B4.3B
3AB2A15BD$4.4B10.6BABA15B7.4B10.5B2ABA15B7.4B10.6BAB2A14B7.4B10.6BA2B
A14B7.4B10.6BABA15B7.4B10.6BABA15B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B
10.24B$4.3B12.4B2ABA8B.4B9.3B12.7B2A7B.4B9.3B12.7B2A7B.4B9.3B12.16B.
4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.
3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.4B2ABA4B5.3B8.4B13.7BA4B5.3B8.4B13.6B2A4B5.3B8.4B
13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.
4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.4BA2BAB6.4B9.2A15.
5BABAB6.4B9.2A15.5BABAB6.4B9.2A15.5BA3B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B
2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B$3.A14.7BA
3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A
3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.
A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A
16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B
2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A
20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A
10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A
.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A
32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A
34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A
44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A$20.A44.A
44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.
8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$
13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B
4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.
9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$12.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B$11.2A17B26.
2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B
$10.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B
2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B$10.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.
17B28.17B28.17B$11.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.
15B30.15B$9.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B
$7.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B24.18BA2B24.17B2A2B24.17B2A2B24.18BA2B
24.19BAB$7.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD15BA5B3.2B2.2B12.2BD15BA5B3.2B2.2B12.
2BD15BA5B3.2B2.2B12.2BD14B3A4B3.2B2.2B12.2BD14B4A3B3.2B2.2B12.2BD14BA
BA4B3.2B2.2B12.2BD16BA4B3.2B2.2B12.2BD16B2A3B3.2B2.2B12.2BD17B2A2B3.
2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.4BA2B3A14BD9.3BDBD4B.7BABA14BD9.3BDBD4B.7BABA14BD9.
3BDBD4B.6B2AB2A13BD9.3BDBD4B.6BA2B2A13BD9.3BDBD4B.7BA16BD9.3BDBD4B.6B
2AB3A12BD9.3BDBD4B.9BAB2A11BD9.3BDBD4B.7BAB2ABA11BD9.3BDBD4B.7BA2B2A
12BD$7.2B3D4B2.3BA2B3A14BDBD8.2B3D4B2.6BA2BA13BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5B2AB2A
13BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5B2A3BA12BDBD8.2B3D4B2.8BABA12BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5BA4B2A
11BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5B2A3B2A11BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5B3A4BA10BDBD8.2B3D4B2.6B2A4B
A10BDBD8.2B3D4B2.5B2ABA2B3A9BDBD$6.5BD4B2.9BA13B3DB6.5BD4B2.6BA2BA13B
3DB6.5BD4B2.7BAB2A12B3DB6.5BD4B2.6B2A2BA12B3DB6.5BD4B2.5B4AB2A11B3DB
6.5BD4B2.6BA4BA11B3DB6.5BD4B2.11B2A10B3DB6.5BD4B2.12BA10B3DB6.5BD4B2.
6BA5B2A9B3DB6.5BD4B2.6B2A5BA9B3DB$5.10B4.4BA2B2A15BD6.10B4.7B2A15BD6.
10B4.7B2A15BD6.10B4.7B3A14BD6.10B4.6B4A14BD6.10B4.10BA13BD6.10B4.10BA
13BD6.10B4.9B3A12BD6.10B4.10B2A12BD6.10B4.10BABA11BD$4.4B10.5BA18B7.
4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.24B7.4B10.9BA14B7.4B10.9B2A13B7.4B10.10BA13B
7.4B10.24B7.4B10.11BA12B7.4B10.11B2A11B$4.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.
3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B
12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B
13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.
4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A
2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A
2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A
2B6.4B$3.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A
3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A
3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B
2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A
20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A
10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A
2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.
A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.
2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A$17.A44.A44.A44.A
44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$17.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.3A42.
3A42.3A$20.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A44.A$19.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B
37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A4.2B37.2A
4.2B$15.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B33.B3.8B
33.B3.8B33.B3.8B$13.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.
7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B30.4B4.7B$12.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.
9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B29.6B.9B$12.6B.10B28.6B.10B
28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.10B28.6B.
10B$11.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B26.2A17B
26.2A17B26.2A17B$10.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A
16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B26.B2A16B$10.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.
17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B$11.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.
15B30.15B30.15B30.15B30.15B$9.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B28.17B
28.17B28.17B28.17B$7.20BA24.20BA24.21B24.17BA3B24.17B2A2B24.17B2A2B
24.21B24.21B24.21B24.21B$7.2BD16BABA2B3.2B2.2B12.2BD14BABA4B3.2B2.2B
12.2BD13B3A5B3.2B2.2B12.2BD13BAB2A4B3.2B2.2B12.2BD13BAB3A3B3.2B2.2B
12.2BD12BA4BA3B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD21B3.2B2.2B12.2BD11BA4B
A4B3.2B2.2B12.2BD10B2A4B2A3B3.2B2.2B$6.3BDBD4B.6B4A3BA10BD9.3BDBD4B.
6B2A5B2A9BD9.3BDBD4B.6B3ABA3BA9BD9.3BDBD4B.5BA2BAB2A12BD9.3BDBD4B.5B
4A2BA3BA8BD9.3BDBD4B.4BA6BA3B2A7BD9.3BDBD4B.4B2A3B2A5BA7BD9.3BDBD4B.
3B3A2B3A13BD9.3BDBD4B.3B2A4B2A6BA6BD9.3BDBD4B.3BABA3B2A6B2A5BD$7.2B3D
4B2.5BA2B6A9BDBD8.2B3D4B2.4BA4B2A3BA8BDBD8.2B3D4B2.4BA4B2A3BA8BDBD8.
2B3D4B2.4BA4B2A2B3A7BDBD8.2B3D4B2.3B3A2B2A2B4A7BDBD8.2B3D4B2.3BA3B2A
7BA6BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2B2A3B2ABA5BA6BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2BA7BA4B3A5BDBD8.2B3D4B
2.2BABA5BA5B2A5BDBD8.2B3D4B2.2BA5BA6BA2BA4BDBD$6.5BD4B2.5B3A3BAB2A8B
3DB6.5BD4B2.5B5A4BA8B3DB6.5BD4B2.5B4A2BA2B2A7B3DB6.5BD4B2.4BA6B2A2BA
7B3DB6.5BD4B2.4B2A3B5AB2A6B3DB6.5BD4B2.3BABA2B3A5BA6B3DB6.5BD4B2.4BA
2B2ABA5B2A5B3DB6.5BD4B2.3BA3B2ABA6BA5B3DB6.5BD4B2.8BA6BAB2A4B3DB6.5BD
4B2.9BA5BA2BA4B3DB$5.10B4.10BABA11BD6.10B4.5BA3B2AB2A10BD6.10B4.4B2AB
4AB2A10BD6.10B4.4BA2BA6BA9BD6.10B4.11B2ABA9BD6.10B4.9BA4B2A8BD6.10B4.
9B2A3B2A8BD6.10B4.8B3A3BABA7BD6.10B4.7BA6BABA7BD6.10B4.7B2A4B2AB2A6BD
$4.4B10.11B2A11B7.4B10.11B2A11B7.4B10.10B4A10B7.4B10.13B2A9B7.4B10.
12B3A9B7.4B10.11BA12B7.4B10.11BA3BA8B7.4B10.10B2A3B2A7B7.4B10.9BABA3B
2A7B7.4B10.15B2A7B$4.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.10B
2A4B.4B9.3B12.11B2A3B.4B9.3B12.11BABA2B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B
9.3B12.16B.4B9.3B12.16B.4B$2.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B
8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.
3B8.4B13.12B5.3B8.4B13.12B5.3B$2.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A
15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A
15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B9.2A15.5B2A2B6.4B$3.A
14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A
14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A
14.6B2A3B5.2A12.A14.6B2A3B5.2A$3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.
7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B
2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A9.3A16.7B.B2A5.A$A20.4B2.BA.A.3A
10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A
.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A10.A20.4B2.B
A.A.3A10.A20.4B2.BA.A.3A$20.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A32.B
5.A.A32.B2A2B5.A.A$21.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A
7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A34.2A7.2A!

drc

Post by drc » August 31st, 2017, 3:41 am

Is there a script that you enter the apgcode, rule, and symmetry, and it returns a list of the soups that produce it? This would be useful for rules that, say, generate a lot of PATHOLOGICALs, but you want to comb through and see if anything interesting popped up, as well as looking at potential syntheses.