Thread for basic questions

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
muzik

Re: Thread for basic questions

Post by muzik » May 27th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Are you trying to search every single possible outer-totalistic rule?
Last edited by muzik on May 27th, 2018, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » May 27th, 2018, 2:06 pm

No. I mean yes.

All 10^29 of them
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

Currently looking for help searching these rules.

Macbi

Post by Macbi » May 27th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Majestas32 wrote:No. I mean yes.

All 10^29 of them
There are actually 10^(2×29) of them, since you have to choose each birth condition and each death condition.

gameoflifeboy

Post by gameoflifeboy » May 27th, 2018, 4:11 pm

muzik wrote:Are you trying to search every single possible outer-totalistic rule?
(Assuming your original post said "isotropic non-totalistic rule") I was thinking Apple Bottom may have only searched the rulestrings of the isotropic non-totalistic rules that weren't obviously exploding (e.g. no B1c). But my intuition tells me that there would still be too many of those rules to search.

But maybe he did search every single possible two-state outer-totalistic rule. In July 2017, he added some outer-totalistic rules to the list that he said were last searched in the first half of 2015: http://conwaylife.com/w/index.php?title ... ldid=38798

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » May 27th, 2018, 5:14 pm

I was the first to search b357s12 in December so I doubt that
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

gameoflifeboy

Post by gameoflifeboy » May 27th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Majestas32 wrote:I was the first to search b357s12 in December so I doubt that
Actually, when I was talking about "searching a rule" in my previous post, I meant "going to the Catagolue rule page, probably using a script, and see if anyone has investigated the rule yet (in the context of building a list of investigated rules and determining whether said list was complete)." I just now realized how misleading that terminology could be.

I was wondering how many soup-searchable isotropic non-totalistic rules there are, and whether one could create a script that would go to the Catagolue page for each of those rules to see if it was investigated yet (although I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you asked Calcyman first).

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » May 28th, 2018, 3:09 am

There are 2^98 possible candidates (no B0/B1c/B1e/B2a). 7/16 of these (7*2^94) cannot expand so are always searchable (this is about 1.39*10^29)

Excluding these, of the remaining 9*2^94, if a mere 0.56% are non exploding, that is still 10^27 rules.

This we can guesstimate about maybe 1.5x10^29 rules
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

Apple Bottom

Post by Apple Bottom » June 2nd, 2018, 4:07 am

gameoflifeboy wrote:However, by February 2018, Apple Bottom announced confidently that Catagolue had 4002 searched rulestrings in its database. What changed? Is there an official list of search rulestrings now, and if so, where can I find it?
gameoflifeboy wrote:Is there a proof that this list contains every searched rule, even those whose last search happened before the script started tracking new rulestrings on Catagolue?
Apologies for the late reply (don't you wish the forum had some sort of notification feature, whereby you can ping people in threads they may not be subscribed to?), but --- yes, there is such a list; in fact it contains not just every rule, but every census (i.e. rule/symmetry combination). Calcyman implemented it to allow me to complete (and keep complete) the on-wiki list. However, querying it puts a fair amount of strain on the server, so it's not publicly accessible.

But, yes, TL;DR, the on-wiki list is indeed complete (modulo lagging behind by up to a week).
Last edited by Apple Bottom on June 2nd, 2018, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you speak, your speech must be better than your silence would have been. — Arabian proverb

Catagolue: Apple Bottom • Life Wiki: Apple Bottom • Twitter: @_AppleBottom_

Proud member of the Pattern Raiders!

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » June 2nd, 2018, 5:42 am

Apple Bottom wrote: Apologies for the late reply (don't you wish the forum had some sort of notification feature, whereby you can ping people in threads they may not be subscribed to?).
Waitwat I just thought everyone looked at every unread thread on the forums Everytime they checked them like I do
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

Redstoneboi

Post by Redstoneboi » June 2nd, 2018, 5:45 am

Majestas32 wrote: Waitwat I just thought everyone looked at every unread thread on the forums Everytime they checked them like I do
same
c(>^w^<c)~*
This is 「Fluffy」
「Fluffy」is my sutando.
「Fluffy」has the ability to engineer r e p l i c a t o r s.
「Fluffy」likes to watch spaceship guns in Golly.
「Fluffy」knows Natsuki best girl.

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » June 2nd, 2018, 10:34 am

I mean like on nation-states forums it makes sense but cgol is about a thousand times smaller at least
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » June 4th, 2018, 9:33 am

Majestas32 wrote:I mean like on nation-states forums it makes sense but cgol is about a thousand times smaller at least
I don't usually bother to log into the forums until a notification email comes in, saying that there's been a new post in a thread or board I'm interested in. Why go look if there's nothing new? Sounds like Apple Bottom is doing things that way, subscribing to some but not all of the boards and threads.

This probably explains why some people are more insistent than others about editing previous posts vs. double-posting. When a thread on an interesting topic gets used as if it's a chat system, there's always a new notification for the thread even if you just checked it, but then when you go and look it wasn't really worth going back for.

EDIT:
In the separate post below, Majestas32 wrote:Ahh so basically you're implying you have a life on the internet outside of the forums.
That wasn't exactly what I was trying to get across. However, there was a bit of an implication that most of the threads on this forum aren't really intended to be used as chat rooms.

So someone who is unable to resist making a new post in a thread called, say, "Thread for basic questions", just to say something a little bit funny... will cause various people to get email notifications. When those people come and check the thread, they might be a little disappointed at the lack of any new interesting questions. Obviously this is not a big deal in any given case, but multiply by a hundred or a thousand and it starts to be more of a problem.

Majestas32

Post by Majestas32 » June 4th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Ahh so basically you're implying you have a life on the internet outside of the forums
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3c7cs12-i

Apple Bottom

Post by Apple Bottom » June 4th, 2018, 2:46 pm

dvgrn wrote:This probably explains why some people are more insistent than others about editing previous posts vs. double-posting. When a thread on an interesting topic gets used as if it's a chat system, there's always a new notification for the thread even if you just checked it, but then when you go and look it wasn't really worth going back for.
OTOH, there's downsides to editing posts with substantial new content as well --- precisely that you don't get a notification, and may miss things as a result. Usually this is when someone announces a new pattern, then -- in the absence of replies -- later goes and edits their post to reflect additional discoveries, rather than making a new post. If you've checked the post after receiving a notification, but before the subsequent edits, you'll miss the new content entirely (until someone else posts a reply you get a notification for, and unless you then also take note of the new content in the old post you already saw).

I do agree there's a balance to be struck --- nobody's served by pointless one-liners, "me too" replies, endless "will we ever see ${FEATURE}", random chit-chat, etc. But sometimes I think people on these forums are a bit too conservative when it comes to replying. :) (And it's inevitably the sensible users who are --- not the ones who post pointless replies and who it would behoove to heed the rule about double-posting.)

I'll point to the proverb quoted in my signature: "If you speak, your speech must be better than your silence would have been". I think that's a good rule to go by; before clicking on "Submit", ask yourself whether you're really adding something worthwhile. (Myself, when I compose a reply, more often than not these days I end up going "...naw" and binning it because when I really think about it, it doesn't pass muster.)

I do hope that this reply will be considered better than no reply would've been, BTW. :) And I do apologize for straying off-topic in a thread that should be about basic questions rather than forum etiquette, but --- these are my two bits.
If you speak, your speech must be better than your silence would have been. — Arabian proverb

Catagolue: Apple Bottom • Life Wiki: Apple Bottom • Twitter: @_AppleBottom_

Proud member of the Pattern Raiders!

Macbi

Post by Macbi » June 6th, 2018, 8:33 am

There are two possible definitions of "slow salvo":
  • The gliders can be slowed down by an arbitrary amount
  • For any N there's some amount larger than N for which the gliders can be slowed down
So in the second definition the difference is that the gliders can be sent at a time which is fixed modulo the period of the pattern constructed so far.

I know that slow salvos are universal under the second definition, are they also universal under the first?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » June 6th, 2018, 9:35 am

Macbi wrote:There are two possible definitions of "slow salvo":
  • The gliders can be slowed down by an arbitrary amount
  • For any N there's some amount larger than N for which the gliders can be slowed down
So in the second definition the difference is that the gliders can be sent at a time which is fixed modulo the period of the pattern constructed so far.

I know that slow salvos are universal under the second definition, are they also universal under the first?
Yes -- it's a *lot* less efficient, but there are still ways to build anything you can build using the first definition.

The terminology I've been using is "P1 slow salvo" for the first definition (i.e., any glider can be slowed down by any multiple of 1, because all the intermediate targets are P1) and "P2 slow salvo" for the second definition. The great majority of useful intermediate targets are either P1 or P2. It's perfectly possible to figure out the details of "P2520 slow salvos" or whatever higher number you might want, to handle intermediate pulsars and pentadecathlons and tumblers... but in practice the search tree doesn't really get much bigger, and the resulting slow-salvo recipes don't get much more efficient, once you get past P2.

We'll probably finish a decent proof of P1 slow salvos' universality as part of the reverse caber tosser project.
There's some discussion in that thread about how to add a secondary elbow to convert P1 monochromatic slow salvos to P2 bichromatic slow salvos.

See also Redstoneboi's recent thread. I forget if the salvos used in the HBK are really P1 monochromatic slow, or if it's something weirder like alternate even- and odd-parity gliders with P2 intermediate targets allowed. But the old p2^23 loafer gun definitely manages to build something non-trivial using only stable intermediate targets.

wwei23

Post by wwei23 » June 6th, 2018, 9:25 pm

Apple Bottom wrote:But sometimes I think people on these forums are a bit too conservative when it comes to replying. :)
Calcyman wrote:wwei23, you've started to irritate many users on this forum, with a combination of needlessly promoting your '1x256X2+1' results over various threads, multiple-posting, and pointless necroposting. Despite several people requesting, with varying levels of politeness, that you cease this behaviour, you persisted unabated.

I gritted my teeth and tolerated this, for a short while, but then decided you went too far after posting swastika* RLEs on two distinct threads in the Sandbox. After all, this could give seriously wrong signals about the nature of the GoL community. Assuming your chronological age is comparable to your mental age, I understand that the connotations of that symbol refer to events many multiples of your lifetime in the past -- however, several users of this forum have lived through the period in question, and could plausibly have traumatic memories of these incidents. Even more worryingly, recent events in Charlottesville, USA, have shown this ideology to not be confined to the history books.

* Yes, I realise that the symbol (either in the same or reversed orientation) far predated the period in question, having semiotic significance in both Hinduism and Judaism since antiquity. However, your entitling of the post as "thread for your scary discoveries" demonstrates that you were not using it as an ancient mystical symbol (which would have been acceptable) but instead referring to its 20th-century corruption.

If it were my choice, I would ban you from these forums for a month. Fortunately for you, I don't have that instrumental power, so I've instead decided to increase the minimum haul threshold on 1x256X2+1 to 20 million.

I suggest apologising sincerely to the populace of this forum for any offence you may have caused, lest I may increase this threshold even further or ban you from Catagolue completely.
Don't think so.
I suggest making the forums so that if you double post, the contents of that post are instead appended to your last post.

77topaz

Post by 77topaz » June 6th, 2018, 10:23 pm

wwei23 wrote:I suggest making the forums so that if you double post, the contents of that post are instead appended to your last post.
I disagree with this because, as Apple Bottom said in the post you quoted, it prevents people from receiving notifications even in cases where it is useful. Also, there's a size limit to forum posts which sometimes comes into play if you have large RLEs.

dani

Post by dani » June 8th, 2018, 12:05 pm

Can a pattern be proven to be an infinite novelty? What about a pattern that is proven to generate every single object?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » June 8th, 2018, 3:44 pm

danny wrote:Can a pattern be proven to be an infinite novelty? What about a pattern that is proven to generate every single object?
Not sure how you could prove that every object was generated. You could set up a computer-constructor to try every lane combination and timing of gliders, but eventually it would build something that would explode in a way that it didn't expect... probably sooner rather than later.

For infinite novelty, does the infinite different Corderships pattern count?

calcyman

Post by calcyman » June 8th, 2018, 5:07 pm

If the UCC recedes at c/2, that should be okay. Possibly.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » June 8th, 2018, 11:06 pm

calcyman wrote:If the UCC recedes at c/2, that should be okay. Possibly.
I thought about that, and then I thought about the word "prove", and then decided not to mention it...

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » June 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Macbi wrote:I've been messing around with filters, and I've formed the following not-too-bad solution [for proving that single-channel slow salvos are construction universal, given a suitable initial target]...
Then I just have to work out how to route those signals into the construction machinery. But since people are building similar machinery for the reverse caber-tosser, I'll just wait for that.
Did this idea ever get adapted successfully to the revised reverse-caber-tosser decoder mechanism?

If you're not _quite_ so focused on minimizing glider count as the 329-Glider Project had to be, it would probably make sense to throw in the block-keeper that calcyman suggested, instead of creating and then cleaning up a silly block-laying switch engine.

Then you could have either a three-option PULL / FIRE_WHITE / FIRE_BLACK decoder, or a simple two-option PULL / DFIRE, depending on how many levels you wanted in your universality proof. The monochromatic slow salvo works fine, as long as you don't mind multiplying the number of required gliders by a few orders of magnitude.

Maybe the extra elbow is actually an advantage. Otherwise the output salvo is limited in width to the distance between the decoder and the block-keeper. That distance can be adjusted to be as big as necessary, but still it seems like something of a limitation.

Macbi

Post by Macbi » June 15th, 2018, 2:36 pm

dvgrn wrote:Did this idea ever get adapted successfully to the revised reverse-caber-tosser decoder mechanism?
I actually had a clever idea for shrinking the size of the "seed" still life, down to only 110 cells!

Whatever complicated circuitry is needed, we can no doubt construct it using a (not slow) single channel salvo. So instead of actually using that circuitry as our seed, we can use a rectifier loop (population 110) large enough to store that recipe. Then we can begin our construction by loading our recipe into the loop, as slowly as we like. Then to get our elbow block and hand we explode one of the rectifiers by inserting a glider into the loop too close to another one.

I haven't actually done the hard work yet of trying each possible explosion to find one that places an elbow correctly without any escaping gliders, but I'm sure it won't be that hard. Considering that we can also have gliders in the loop take part in the explosion, there are thousands of possibilities. So I think it's very likely that one of them works.

Then the recipe constructs whatever circuitry it was that we actually want to use, and then we feed the rest of our gliders into that.

Having worked this out, it seemed pointless to actually create the pattern for detecting the period of a glider. To prove that the recifier loop is a good seed it suffices to know that such a pattern exists. (Just as in the reverse caber-tosser it sufficed to know that there was a pattern to remove the unnecessary elbow blocks. We didn't have to actually build it.) So the important remaining thing to do was to check that there did exist a suitable explosion.

But then I got distracted wondering if any small still lives would also lead to universal construction. I explored the possible reactions with a block thoroughly enough to convince myself that it didn't, but the process was hard enough that I wanted to write a program to do it for other still lives.

Code: Select all

#Part of the tree of possibilities for a block, not quite complete.
x = 826, y = 1055, rule = LifeHistory
574.2B15.2B$573.3B15.3B$570.7B13.7B$568.9B13.9B$567.2A9B11.9B2A$566.A
2BA8B2A7.2A8BA2BA$565.BA2BA8B2A7.2A8BA2BAB$565.2B2A11B7.11B2A2B$567.
12B9.12B$567.11B11.11B$567.12B9.12B$568.11B9.11B40.2B60.2D$570.12B3.
12B41.2DB30.2D28.2D$570.13B.13B39.2B2D3B28.2D28.4B$569.14B.14B37.9B
27.4B28.3B$527.B36.A4.14B.14B4.A32.9B29.2B28.4B$526.BAB34.BAB2.15B.
15B2.BAB30.10B28.4B28.4B$526.ABA34.BAB2.15B2D14B2.BAB31.8B30.4B28.4B$
490.2D33.BADCB31.22B2D21B30.8B30.4B28.4B$489.B2D33.2BCDB30.3A41B3A31.
7B30.4B28.4B$487.2B.B2A30.9B29.45B32.8B30.4B28.4B$487.4B2A28.B2A7B2AB
29.41B35.2B2.4B30.4B28.4B$487.4B29.BA2BA5BA2BAB28.41B40.4B30.4B28.4B$
487.5B29.B2A7B2AB29.41B41.4B30.4B28.4B$489.4B23.D6.9B31.41B42.4B30.4B
28.4B$490.4B23.D7.2BA4B31.41B43.4B30.4B28.4B$491.4B13.5D4.2D6.BABA4B
30.41B44.4B30.4B28.4B$492.4B9.4D3.8D6.ABA.4B30.39B46.4B30.4B28.4B$
493.4B22.D6.BAB2.4B30.5B2A23B2A5B48.4B30.4B28.4B$494.4B19.3D7.B4.4B
29.5B2A23B2A5B49.4B30.4B28.4B$495.4B18.D15.4B28.B2A31B2AB50.4B30.4B
28.4B$496.4B16.2D16.4B28.2A31B2A52.4B30.4B28.B3D$497.4B34.4B28.B2.13B
A13B2.B54.B3D30.B3D28.D2B$498.4B34.4B30.13BA14B57.D2B31.D2B29.D$499.
4B34.4B30.B.10BA10B.4B57.D33.D$500.4B34.4B32.19B3.4B$501.4B34.4B31.
19B4.4B$502.4B34.4B31.17B6.B3D$503.B3D34.B3D30.4B.7B.4B7.D2B7.2D$504.
D2B35.D2B32.B3.5B3.B10.D9.2D$505.D37.D37.5B26.2D$582.3B28.3D$532.D49.
3B31.D$533.D49.B33.D$532.2D84.2D$532.2D86.2D$533.D87.2D$533.D89.2D$
533.2D89.D$534.D90.3D$534.D92.2D$534.D93.2D4.D$534.D94.D4.D$534.2D93.
2D3.D$535.D94.2D2.D$531.2D2.D2.D92.2D.D18.2B15.2B$532.2D.4D93.4D16.3B
15.3B$534.3D97.3D12.7B13.7B$535.2D110.9B13.9B$530.B97.7D11.2A9B11.9B
2A$529.BAB95.2D16.A2BA8B2A7.2A8BA2BA$529.ABA112.BA2BA8B2A7.2A8BA2BAB$
528.BABAB111.15B7.15B$528.2BA2B113.11B11.11B$526.9B111.12B9.12B$524.B
2A11B2.A106.11B9.11B$523.BA2BA10B.BAB107.12B3.12B$524.B2A13BAB107.13B
.13B$526.18B104.14B.14B$528.8B3A3B3A98.A4.14B.14B4.A$528.16B98.BAB2.
15B.15B2.BAB$529.11BA3B98.BAB2.15B2D14B2.BAB$529.11BA2B97.22B2D21B$
530.10BA2B96.3A41B3A$536.6B98.45B$537.4B101.41B$538.4B15.4D81.41B$
529.D9.4B18.7D74.41B$529.D10.4B24.D73.41B$528.D12.4B24.3D70.41B$526.
2D14.4B26.4D66.41B$526.D16.4B29.2D65.39B$524.2D18.B3D30.5D61.5B2A30B$
523.2D20.D2B35.2D59.5B2A30B$523.D22.D38.4D55.B2A34B$521.2D66.2D54.2A
33B$521.D69.4D51.B2.13BA16B$519.3D73.D53.13BA14B$518.2D76.2D9.D42.B.
10BA15B$508.D8.D80.2D7.D45.19B3.4B$508.2D6.D82.2D6.D45.19B4.4B$509.D
6.D83.2D5.D46.17B6.B3D$509.3D3.2D84.D4.D47.4B.7B.4B7.D2B$511.2D.2D86.
D3.D49.B3.5B3.B10.D$512.3D3.2D82.D3.D53.5B$514.5D83.2D2.D54.3B29.2D$
505.B97.2D.D54.3B30.2D31.2B15.2B$504.BAB97.3D55.B32.2D11.D17.3B15.3B$
504.ABA89.9D35.B55.2D10.D14.7B13.7B$503.BABAB128.6B56.D9.D12.9B13.9B$
503.2BA2B113.B13.9B54.3D7.D11.2A9B11.9B2A$501.9B108.5B12.10B55.3D5.2D
9.ABA9B2A7.2A8BA2BA$499.B2A11B2.A101.7B12.2B2A4B2A56.D5.2D8.B2A10B2A
7.2A8BA2BAB$498.BA2BA10B.BAB99.8B11.3B2A3BA2BA56.D4.D9.15B7.11B2A2B$
499.B2A13BAB99.8B10.10BABA57.2D.2D11.12B9.12B$501.18B96.10B5.15BA59.
3D12.11B11.11B$503.8B3A3B3A93.28BA3B61.2D12.12B9.12B$503.16B93.28BABA
2B76.11B9.11B$504.15B93.28BABA4B52.6D.D16.12B3.12B$504.11B2AB93.10B2A
18BA6B47.4D24.13B.13B$505.9BABAB94.9B2A3BA21B74.14B.14B$511.3B2AB95.
13BABA20B69.A4.14B.14B4.A$512.4B97.12BABA19B69.BAB2.15B.15B2.BAB$513.
4B97.7B.4BA10BA4B.3B70.BAB2.15B2D14B2.BAB$514.4B98.B5.14BABA4B.B69.
22B2D21B$502.D12.4B99.3B.15B2A4B70.3A41B3A$502.D13.4B97.26B71.45B$
501.2D14.4B95.28B72.41B$500.2D16.4B91.31B72.41B$500.D18.B3D89.23B2A7B
.B70.41B$499.2D19.D2B89.23B2A10B69.41B$490.D8.D21.D5.D84.36B68.41B$
490.2D6.D28.2D82.37B68.41B$491.D5.2D29.2D80.39B68.39B$491.D4.2D31.2D
79.39B69.5B2A30B$492.2D.2D33.2D78.41B67.5B2A30B$493.D.D35.2D75.42B2AB
65.B2A34B$493.8D31.3D5.D66.11B2A3B2A25B2A2B65.2A33B$495.2D37.2D3.2D
66.11B2A3B2A28B67.B2.13BA16B$494.D40.2D2.D68.44B71.13BA14B$537.D.D69.
35B2A6B72.B.10BA15B$537.3D69.25BA9BABA4B76.19B3.4B$482.B53.4D11.2A57.
24BA10BA5B76.19B4.4B$481.BAB47.7D12.B2AB56.10B2.12BA17B76.17B6.B3D$
481.ABA66.4B57.8B5.27B77.4B.7B.4B7.D2B$480.BABAB7.B57.4B58.7B5.6B3A3B
3A15B76.B3.5B3.B10.D$480.2BA2B6.3B55.6B57.8B3.33B78.5B$478.9B4.4B46.B
6.7B58.B.4B4.11BA6B2A11B3A78.3B$476.B2A16B45.BAB5.7B60.4B4.11BA5BA2BA
12B79.3B$475.BA2BA15B45.ABA6.7B59.B2AB2.13BA6B2A11B82.B$476.B2A17B43.
BABAB4.7B61.2A2.3A33B108.3D$478.19B42.2BA2B4.6B67.35B110.2D$480.10B2A
5B40.9B.8B68.18B3D13B111.D$480.9BA2BA3B39.B2A17B67.19BD12BA2B112.2D$
481.9B2A6B36.BA2BA12B2A2B67.20BD10BABA2B112.2D$481.18B36.B2A13B2A2B
68.29BA2BA2B113.2D$482.15B2A38.18B69.29B2A3B114.2D$488.9B2A40.17B69.
32B116.3D5.D$489.9B41.17B71.5B2A24B117.2D4.D$488.6B46.15B2A71.4B2A24B
118.2D2.2D$488.7B45.15BABA72.21B.6B119.2D.D$488.8B45.15B2A75.B.16B3.
2B122.3D$493.4B50.11B2A75.15B129.2D12.2B15.2B$494.4B49.4B2A5BABA75.B
6.6B129.2D12.3B15.3B$495.4B48.4BABA5B2A82.4B130.2D10.7B13.7B$496.B3D
47.5B2A3B.2B84.2B128.4D9.9B13.9B$497.D2B47.7B2A2B111.3D101.2D11.11B
11.9B2A$489.D8.D53.2BABAB114.D112.12B2A7.2A8BA2BA$489.D63.2B2A69.D46.
3D108.13B2A7.2A8BA2BAB$489.D64.4B67.2D48.3D106.15B7.11B2A2B$489.D65.B
3D65.D52.D108.12B9.12B$489.2D56.D8.D2B64.2D53.2D106.11B11.11B$490.D
56.D9.D64.2D55.2D105.12B9.12B$490.D56.D74.D57.2D8.D96.11B9.11B$490.D
56.D73.2D58.2D7.D98.12B3.12B$489.D56.2D73.D60.D7.D98.13B.13B$489.D57.
D72.2D60.3D4.D98.14B.14B$486.2D.D57.D72.D63.2D3.D93.A4.14B.14B4.A$
487.D.D4.2D51.D71.D66.D2.D47.B44.BAB2.15B.15B2.BAB$483.B3.D.2D.3D52.D
71.D66.2D.D43.6B43.BAB2.15B2D14B2.BAB$482.BAB2.3D.2D50.2D2.D2.2D61.D
5.D67.3D28.B13.9B39.22B2D21B$482.ABA4.2D53.4D.2D63.D4.D68.2D25.5B12.
10B37.3A41B3A$481.BABAB3.D3.B52.4D64.2D2.2D64.5D25.7B12.2B2A4B2A37.
45B$481.2BA2B6.3B51.2D67.D2.2D62.2D29.8B11.3B2A3BA2BA38.41B$479.9B4.
4B119.2D.D3.D57.2D31.8B10.10BABA38.41B$477.B2A16B57.2A61.2D2.3D89.10B
5.15BA39.41B$476.BA2BA15B56.B2AB60.4D90.28BA3B40.41B$477.B2A17B55.4B
60.D92.28BABA2B40.41B$479.19B54.4B153.28BABA4B38.41B$481.10B2A5B53.6B
151.30BA6B38.39B$481.10B2A4B46.B6.7B152.36B39.5B2A30B$482.17B43.BAB5.
7B152.36B39.5B2A30B$482.18B42.ABA6.7B64.B87.34B40.B2A34B$483.7B2A6B2A
41.BABAB4.7B61.6B87.2BA20BA4B.3B42.2A33B$489.A2BA5B2A41.2BA2B4.6B47.B
13.9B86.BAB4.14BABA4B.B44.B2.13BA16B$489.A2BA6B40.9B.8B43.5B12.10B85.
BA4B.14BABA4B49.13BA14B$489.B2A3B42.B2A17B42.7B12.2B2A4B2A59.B22.24BA
5B50.B.10BA15B$489.7B40.BA2BA12B2A2B41.8B11.3B2A3BA2BA57.4B19.3A3B3A
23B52.19B3.4B$489.8B40.B2A13B2A2B41.8B10.10BABA56.6B16.34B52.19B4.4B$
494.4B41.18B40.10B5.15BA56.9B13.2A5BA27B.B51.17B6.B3D$495.4B42.17B37.
28BA3B57.6B2AB13.2A5BA8B3A19B50.4B.7B.4B7.D2B$496.4B41.17B36.28BABA2B
56.7B2AB14.6BA31B51.B3.5B3.B10.D$497.B3D41.15B2A35.28BABA4B54.8B17.
37B55.5B$498.D2B41.15BABA33.10B2A18BA6B53.10B14.39B55.3B$499.D43.15B
2A34.9B2A3BA21B52.11B10.3B.6B2A31B55.3B$490.D58.11B2A32.13BABA20B52.
10B10.11B2A33B54.B$490.D58.4B2A5BABA32.12BABA19B47.3B.4BA6B9.47B2AB$
490.D58.4B2A6B2A33.7B.4BA10BA4B.3B48.8BA9B.A4.28BA18B2A2B$490.D58.10B
.2B36.B5.14BABA4B.B49.8BA10BAB2.29BA21B$490.D58.7B2A2B40.3B.15B2A4B
50.20BA32BA20B$490.D63.2B2A2B39.26B50.66B2A6B$489.2D64.4B39.28B49.50B
2A14BABA4B$489.D66.5B34.31B48.23B3A25B2A15BA5B$489.D67.4B33.23B2A7B.B
46.75B$489.D68.4B32.23B2A10B44.22BA5BA46B$486.D2.2D68.4B31.36B43.22BA
5BA26B2A21B$487.D.D3.2D51.D13.4B29.37B43.22BA5BA25BA2BA21BA$487.7D52.
D14.4B27.39B43.54B2A22BAB$489.3D54.D15.4B26.39B43.3B3A10B3A4B3A52BA$
484.B61.D16.B3D25.41B17.B23.8BA68B$483.BAB60.D17.D2B23.42B2AB14.2B24.
2B2.2BABA4BA5BA49B3A6B$483.ABA60.D18.D23.11B2A3B2A25B2A2B12.3B28.BA2B
A4BA5BA58B$482.BABAB7.B51.D42.11B2A3B2A28B12.4B30.2A2B2.BA5BA59B$482.
2BA2B6.3B50.D43.44B12.4B31.3B4.66B$480.9B4.4B45.D3.D44.35B2A6B11.4B
33.B6.B3A30BA11B2A18B$478.B2A16B45.D3.D44.35BABA4B11.4B41.34BA10BA2BA
17B$477.BA2BA15B45.D3.D4.3D38.35BA5B10.4B43.33BA11BABA13BA3B$478.B2A
17B45.4D3.2D40.10B2.30B.B6.4B44.42BA3BA13BABAB$480.19B45.2D2.2D43.8B
5.12B3A16B4.4B45.15BA25BABA16BABA2B$482.10B2A5B46.4D45.7B5.38B46.14BA
BA24BA2BA3BA12BA3B$482.10B2A4B96.8B3.38B48.13BABA25B2A3BABA15B$483.
17B95.B.4B4.38B48.5B4.5BA31BABA10B.2B$483.18B50.2A44.4B4.12BA24B50.BA
B4.39BA12B$484.7B2A6B2A49.B2AB43.B2AB2.A13BA24B50.BAB5.8B.10B3.4B.3B
3.13B2.4B$490.ABA6B2A49.4B44.2A2.BA13BA23B52.A5.2A3B.3B2.8B5.4B5.B2A
7B2AB4.4B$490.2A8B50.4B49.A35B59.A2BA3B.B3.6B8.4B3.BA2BA5BA2BAB4.4B$
490.6B53.6B50.8B3A3B3A17B60.2A5B5.2B12.4B3.B2A7B2AB6.4B$490.7B44.B6.
7B49.35B61.5B21.4B4.9B9.4B$490.8B42.BAB5.7B49.36B60.3B24.4B5.2BA2B12.
B3D$495.4B41.ABA6.7B48.36B88.4B4.BABAB13.D2B$496.4B39.BABAB4.7B48.37B
89.4B4.ABA15.D$497.4B38.2BA2B4.6B49.36B91.4B3.BAB$498.B3D35.9B.8B50.
35B91.4B3.B$499.D2B33.B2A17B52.33B92.4B$491.D8.D33.BA2BA12B2A2B57.28B
93.4B$491.D43.B2A13B2A2B60.23B96.4B$491.D45.18B60.21B99.4B$491.D47.
17B25.B33.16B.5B99.4B$491.D47.17B25.2B33.13B5.4B99.4B$491.D48.15B2A
24.3B32.12B7.4B$491.D48.15BABA23.4B30.8B.B11.4B$491.D49.15B2A24.4B29.
7B15.4B$491.D6.2D47.11B2A23.4B28.6B17.B3D$489.D.D5.D49.4B2A5BABA23.4B
26.7B18.D2B$489.D.D3.3D49.4B2A6B2A24.4B25.7B19.D$489.D.D2.2D51.10B.2B
26.4B20.2A.8B$490.4D53.11B29.4B18.B2A9B$485.B66.6B30.4B10.3B4.12B$
484.BAB66.5B31.4B9.6B.12B4.4B$484.ABA67.5B31.4B6.20B4.6B$483.BABAB7.B
59.4B32.4B4.19B4.8B$483.2BA2B6.3B59.4B32.4B2.21B.10B$481.9B4.4B59.4B
32.4B.32B$479.B2A16B60.4B32.12B2A22B$478.BA2BA15B51.D9.4B32.11B2A22B$
479.B2A17B49.2D10.4B32.34B$481.19B49.D11.B3D32.33B$483.10B2A5B48.2D
12.D2B33.32B$483.10B2A4B49.D14.D36.30B$484.17B47.D52.29B$484.18B46.D
52.19B.8B$485.15B2A46.D52.25B$491.9B2A46.D53.19B.2B$491.10B42.D4.D54.
13B2A2B$491.6B46.2D4.D.D53.10BABA$491.7B47.D3.3D55.4B4.2AB$491.8B47.
2D.2D57.B7.B$496.4B47.3D$497.4B53.2A$498.4B51.B2AB$499.B3D50.4B$500.D
2B50.4B$492.D8.D50.6B$492.D51.B6.7B$492.D50.BAB5.7B$492.D50.ABA6.7B$
492.D49.BABAB4.7B$492.D49.2BA2B4.6B$492.D47.9B.8B$488.D3.D45.B2A17B$
489.D2.D44.BA2BA12B2A2B$489.D2.D3.2D40.B2A13B2A2B$489.4D2.2D43.18B$
490.2D.3D46.17B$491.3D48.17B$485.B57.15B2A$484.BAB56.15BABA$484.ABA
57.15B2A$483.BABAB7.B54.11B2A$483.2BA2B6.3B53.11BABA$481.9B4.4B52.12B
2A$479.B2A16B52.10B.2B$478.BA2BA15B52.11B$479.B2A17B56.6B$481.19B56.
5B$483.17B57.5B$483.16B59.4B$484.10B2A5B58.4B$484.10B2A6B58.4B$485.
15B2A59.4B$490.10B2A60.4B$491.10B62.4B$491.6B67.B3D$491.7B67.D2B$491.
8B67.D$496.4B$497.4B$491.D6.4B$491.D7.B3D53.D$491.D8.D2B53.2D$491.D9.
D55.2D$490.2D67.D$490.D69.D$490.D69.2D$490.D70.2D$490.D71.D$488.D.D
72.D$488.3D2.2D69.2D$489.D2.2D71.3D$484.B4.4D74.2D8.D$483.BAB3.2D77.
2D7.D$483.ABA83.2D6.D$482.BABAB6.2B75.2D5.D$482.2BA2B5.4B75.2D4.D$
480.9B3.5B75.2D3.D$478.B2A17B75.2D2.D$477.BA2BA17B75.2D.D$478.B2A18B
69.10D$480.20B$482.18B$482.19B80.2A$483.18B79.B2AB$483.18B79.4B$484.
4B2A11B79.4B$487.A2BA10B78.6B$486.2B2A10B71.B6.7B$487.13B70.3B5.7B$
487.13B70.3B6.7B$487.12B70.5B4.7B$487.12B69.A5B4.6B$488.7B.4B66.2BA7B
.8B$488.7B2.4B64.3BA16B69.2A$490.2B.B4.B3D62.17B2A2B68.B2AB$499.D2B
63.16B2A2B68.4B$500.D66.18B68.4B$569.17B66.6B$569.17B58.B6.7B$490.D
79.15B2A10.D44.4B5.7B$490.D79.15BABA9.7D26.D10.5B6.7B$490.D80.15B2A
15.6D21.2D9.6B4.7B$490.D86.11B2A19.11D11.2D7.7B4.6B$486.2D2.D86.11BAB
A29.8D3.2D6.10B.8B$487.D2.D86.12B2A36.7D4.20B$487.D2.D86.10B.2B42.2D
3.17B2A2B$487.D2.D86.11B43.2D5.16B2A2B$487.3D5.D86.6B42.2D8.18B$488.
2D2.4D87.5B40.3D11.17B$489.3D92.5B39.D13.17B$490.D94.4B54.15B2A$483.B
102.4B53.15BABA$482.BAB102.4B53.15B2A$482.ABA103.4B58.11B2A$481.BABAB
6.2B95.4B57.11BABA$481.2BA2B5.4B95.4B56.12B2A$479.9B3.5B95.B3D55.10B.
2B$477.B2A17B95.D2B55.11B$476.BA2BA17B95.D61.6B$477.B2A18B158.5B$479.
20B158.5B$481.18B159.4B$481.19B159.4B$482.18B160.4B$482.18B161.4B$
483.17B162.4B$485.15B163.4B$485.B2A11B165.B3D$486.2A11B84.D81.D2B$
486.13B83.2D82.D$486.12B83.D$486.12B83.D$487.7B.4B83.D$487.7B2.4B82.D
$489.2B.B4.B3D81.D$498.D2B81.D$499.D82.D$489.D93.D$489.2D92.D$490.D
92.D$490.D92.D$490.D92.D$490.D92.2D$490.D93.D$490.D93.D$489.D95.D$
489.D95.D$489.D95.2D$489.D2.D93.2D$487.3D2.D93.D$488.2D.D94.D$490.D
95.D$484.B101.D$483.BAB100.D$483.ABA100.D$482.BABAB6.2B80.D10.D$482.
2BA2B5.4B79.4D7.D6.D$480.9B3.5B81.2D6.2D4.2D$478.B2A17B81.2D5.D3.2D$
477.BA2BA17B82.2D3.D.3D$478.B2A18B84.D2.3D$480.20B84.2D$482.18B$482.
19B$483.18B$483.18B$484.17B$486.15B32.4B40.4B71.4B$486.14B34.4B38.4B
71.4B$487.2B2A9B35.4B36.4B71.4B$487.2B2A9B36.4B34.4B71.4B$487.12B38.
4B32.4B71.4B$487.12B39.4B30.4B71.4B$488.7B.4B39.4B28.4B71.4B$488.7B2.
4B39.4B26.4B71.4B$490.2B.B4.B3D39.4B24.4B71.4B$499.D2B40.4B22.4B71.4B
$500.D42.4B18.6B71.4B$544.4B16.6B71.4B$545.4B15.4B2A70.4B$490.D55.4B
14.4B2A69.4B$489.2D56.4B10.9B68.4B$489.D58.4B8.10B67.4B$489.D59.4B8.
8B67.4B$489.D60.4B7.9B65.4B$489.D61.4B5.12B62.4B$490.D61.4B.16B60.4B$
490.D3.D58.20B3.3B53.4B$486.2D.2D2.2D59.18B4.5B14.B35.4B$487.4D.2D61.
17B3.2A5B12.3B33.4B$488.4D62.17B3.A2BA3B.B11.3B32.4B$484.B5.D62.18B4.
2A3B.3B9.5B30.4B$483.BAB66.3A16B5.8B9.5B3.B25.4B$483.ABA66.18B5.10B5.
2A12B22.4B$482.BABAB6.2B55.A22B3.5BA3B3.2BABA11B21.4B$482.2BA2B5.4B
53.BA23B.5BABA2B.5BA13B19.4B$480.9B3.5B53.A29BABA2.20B18.4B$478.B2A
17B54.28B.A.23B16.4B$477.BA2BA17B53.3A26B.26B13.4B$478.B2A18B51.B.29B
.17B2A7B12.4B$480.20B41.B7.28B2A7B2A11B2A8B10.4B$482.18B40.3A6.28B2A
6BA2BA19B10.4B$482.11BA7B39.3B5.38B2A10B.11B7.4B$483.9BABA6B37.A5BA2.
6B.57B5.4B$483.9BABA6B36.BA5BA8B2.56B.7B60.B$484.9BA7B37.A5BA.7B3.62B
60.2B$486.15B38.5B2.7B4.58B3A59.3B$486.2B2A7B2AB39.B3A10B3.14B.46B59.
4B$486.BA2BA5BA2BAB38.16B.13B3.44B59.4B$487.B2A7B2AB39.17B.13B3.43B
58.4B$487.12B40.2BA14B.14B3.42B57.4B$487.6BA5B40.BABA14B.13B4.42B55.
4B$488.4BABA5B40.ABA.27B5.41B54.4B$488.4BABA2.4B40.A4.25B6.40B8.B5.3B
36.4B$490.3BAB3.B3D43.25B7.39B7.4B.7B3.2B29.4B$493.B5.D2B41.26B7.42B
4.14B.2BAB27.4B$500.D41.21B.4B6.5B.36BAB2.19BAB26.4B$541.21B11.7B.34B
ABA21BAB12.11B2.4B$540.20B13.42BABA25B9.17B$487.2D52.16B.2B13.43BA18B
3A3B3A8.16B$487.D52.13B21.69B9.15B$487.D49.18B20.36B2A7B2A17BA2B10.
14B$486.2D49.18B15.2B3.2BA32BA2BA5BA2BA16BA3B10.13B$485.2D50.19B14.3B
3.BA33B2A7B2A17BA4B10.13B$485.D50.19B14.8BA62B.4B9.13B$485.D51.18B13.
48BA29B9.11B$484.D52.18B.B10.48BABA35B2.9B.2B$484.D52.24B4.50BABA36B
2.12B$484.D50.4B3A21B.20B2A30BA37B.13B$484.D50.44B2A3B2A81B2AB$484.D
50.44B2A9BA76BABAB$484.D6.D43.55BA36B2A9B2.2B2.24B2A$480.D3.D3.4D44.
22B3A29BA19B2A15B2A9B9.22B$480.3D.D.3D50.71B2A26B11.20B$482.5D52.96B
2AB11.20B$483.3D53.95BABAB10.B2A18B$484.D53.95BABAB10.2B2A19B$537.97B
A11.24B$536.33B.65B10.4B4.18B$536.32B.65B10.4B4.5B2A11B$480.B55.17B2A
12B.69B6.4B5.5B2A10B$479.BAB54.3A14B2A84B3.4B6.17B$479.ABA55.103B.4B
6.17B$478.BABAB6.2B47.35B2A64B.4B7.17B$478.2BA2B5.4B45.35BABA2B2A53B.
4B2.4B8.16B$476.9B3.5B43.31B.5BA3B2A49BA4B5.4B11.13B$474.B2A17B42.30B
3.58BABA2B5.4B12.10B$473.BA2BA17B41.30B3.58B2A3B4.4B14.8B$474.B2A18B
41.9BA20B.2B.16BA46B2.4B16.7B$476.20B40.8BABA38BABA6B2A34B.7B19.4B$
478.18B40.8BA2BA37BABA6B2A41B19.4B$478.11BA7B38.10B2A39BA49B19.4B$
479.9BABA6B37.102B18.4B$479.9BABA6B36.104B16.4B$480.9BA7B35.106B14.4B
23.B$482.15B34.70B2A35B.2B10.4B23.2B$482.2B2A10B35.62B3A5B2A8B2.29B8.
4B23.3B$482.BA2BA10B34.80B3.28B7.4B23.4B$483.B2A11B34.4B.76B2.28B6.4B
23.4B$483.14B36.B3.5B.70B.29B4.4B23.4B$483.14B45.62B.37B4.4B23.4B$
484.13B44.98B6.4B23.4B$484.13B45.20B2A42B.32B5.4B23.4B$486.6BA2B3D44.
20B2A75B4.4B23.4B$488.4BA2BD2B45.95BAB2.4B23.4B$490.2BA3BDB45.50B2A
42BABA.4B23.4B$489.10B43.46BA4B2A42BABA4B23.4B$474.D13.3A3B3AB40.50BA
24B.24BA4B23.4B$473.D15.9B39.51BA54B22.4B$473.D17.BA4B38.98B2A7B2AB
19.4B$471.2D18.BA2B39.8BA89BA2BA5BA2BAB17.4B$470.D21.A41.7BABA89B2A7B
2AB17.4B$469.D63.8BABA23BA75B18.4B$469.D61.11BA23BABA69BA2B19.4B$468.
2D61.35BABA58B2.8BABAB18.4B$467.D63.36BA12B2A8B2A36B.8BABAB4.3B10.4B$
466.2D60.52B2A8B2A36B.9BA2B.6B9.4B$466.D59.78B2A23B.20B6.4B$465.D58.
25B4.51B2A22B4.19B4.4B$465.D58.25B3.78B.21B2.4B$464.D60.25B3.99B.4B$
464.D60.24B6.87B2A12B$464.D60.23B8.B2.15B.67B2A11B$463.D30.D31.21B13.
56B4.34B$463.D30.D32.19B14.2B.53B4.33B$462.D31.D33.17B19.B.49B5.32B$
461.2D32.D32.16B22.50B4.30B$453.D6.D34.D33.15B22.7BA41B5.29B$452.2D4.
3D34.2D32.18B19.7BA17BA20B2A7.8B.19B$452.2D3.2D38.D30.19B11.4B3.8BA
16BDCD19B2AB9.25B$452.6D40.2D28.21B8.6B2.25BDA24B10.2B.19B$452.3D44.D
27.24B6.8BA25BD19B2.4B13.2B2A13B$432.B19.2D45.D27.17B2A6B5.8BA39B.2B
2AB3.4B14.ABA10B$431.BAB20.3D42.2D28.15B2A5B6.8BA38B4.2A5.4B13.B2A4.
4B$431.ABA23.2D41.D29.3B.16B7.45B14.4B13.B7.B$430.BABAB6.2B15.2D41.D
29.B3.14B8.4B3A37B16.4B$430.2BA2B5.4B57.D34.7B2.4B8.43B18.4B$428.9B3.
5B56.D34.B2A3B4.B10.43B19.4B$426.B2A17B55.D34.A2BAB16.46B17.4B$425.BA
2BA17B54.D34.A2BA17.42B2A4B16.4B$426.B2A18B55.D34.2AB17.41BA2BA6B14.
4B$428.20B55.D54.41B2A8B14.4B$430.18B55.D57.49B14.4B$430.11BA7B54.D
59.2B.19B.24B15.4B$431.9BABA6B55.3D58.19B2.23B17.4B$431.9BABA6B57.2D
58.16B5.5B2A10B.2B20.4B$432.9BA7B58.D59.13B8.B2.B2A3B4.4B23.4B$434.
15B58.D62.6B2.B23.2B25.4B$434.2B2A10B60.D64.2B55.4B$434.BA2BA10B60.D
121.4B$435.B2A11B61.2D120.4B$435.14B63.D120.4B$435.14B63.D121.4B71.D$
436.13B64.D195.D$436.13B65.D193.D$430.D7.6BA5B64.D179.D13.D$428.2D10.
4BA6B64.D178.D11.2D$426.3D13.2BA7B64.D178.D9.D$425.2D14.7B2A3B64.D
177.2D8.D$424.D15.3A4BABA4B64.D178.D7.D$423.D17.6B2AB.4B64.5D174.D5.D
$422.2D19.BA4B3.4B68.D174.2D2.D15.D$422.D20.BA2B6.4B68.2D174.4D12.3D$
421.D22.A9.B3D69.3D172.D2.D11.D$421.D33.D2B72.5D166.D4.D5.5D$419.2D
35.D77.2D165.D.9D$418.2D115.D161.6D6.2D$417.2D117.D158.2D3.D10.3D$
416.2D118.2D152.5D4.D14.2D$415.2D120.D160.D$415.D122.3D156.2D$414.2D
125.2D58.B94.2D$414.D128.4D53.BAB77.2D14.D$413.2D132.2D51.ABA76.D$
413.D135.3D14.D32.BABAB6.2B66.D$412.D139.3D11.D20.5B7.2BA2B5.4B63.2D$
411.D143.3D8.2D18.4B2A5.9B3.5B61.D$401.D9.D146.2D7.D18.3BA2BA2.20B59.
D$401.D8.D149.2D5.D18.4B2A19B3A2B56.2D$402.D7.D151.D4.D16.32B55.D$
402.2D5.D45.D107.2D3.D15.21B2A10B50.4D$403.D5.D45.D109.2D2.D15.19BABA
10B29.D19.D$404.D4.D44.D111.4D14.21BA12B6.A21.D18.D$404.D3.D2.2D41.D
112.3D12.38B3.BAB20.D16.2D$405.D.D2.2D42.2D99.12D15.37BA2B.BAB.2B17.D
16.D$405.D.D2.D44.D95.5D26.36BABA9B15.D16.2D$405.2D.2D46.D125.36BA2BA
9B14.D14.2D$405.4D47.2D125.36B2A11B14.D11.2D$458.D124.10BA38B14.D5.6D
$459.D124.9BA39B13.D2.4D$459.D124.9BA22B2A16B12.4D$459.D127.29B2A16B
12.D$460.D125.49B12.D$460.D124.2A48B12.6D$461.D122.A2BA44B2AB$461.D6.
2D113.2B2A45B2A2B$461.D5.2D113.53B$461.D4.2D114.55B$461.D4.D116.55B$
400.2D60.D3.D109.B.B3.55B$400.2D60.D2.D109.5B.56B$453.D8.D.D109.63B$
453.7D2.D.D109.45B2A3B3D10B$460.3D112.43BABA3BD12B$574.44B2A5BD11B$
573.66B$574.66B$576.26B2A36B$576.26B2A35B$575.2A61B$574.A2BA60B$574.A
BA29B3.28B$575.A15B3A9B6.B2A24B$576.26B8.2A3B2.B.15B$573.B3.25B8.3B6.
10BA5B$395.2D175.3A2.8B2A16B3.A4.B7.9BABA4B$395.2D175.4B.8B2A16B2.BAB
12.BAB.3BA2BA5B$570.A35BAB12.BAB.4B2A6B$569.BA39B11.A4.9B$570.A37B3A
17.3B.3B$572.3BA34B$572.2BABA17B.11BAB$573.BABA4B2.B.7B3.2B3A3B2.BAB$
573.2BA6B3.3B8.7B3.A$573.10B3.B12.3B$574.9B17.2B29.D$574.6B.B50.D$
575.6B51.D$575.6B51.D$575.5B52.D$576.4B52.2D$577.2B54.2D$634.2D$390.
2D244.D$390.2D244.2D$637.D$637.D$637.2D$638.D$639.2D$640.D$641.D$641.
2D5.D$642.2D4.D$643.D3.2D$643.2D2.D$644.D2.D$387.D256.2D.D$386.2D251.
5D.2D$386.D256.4D$386.D278.B$385.2D277.BAB$385.D278.ABA$384.2D277.BAB
AB6.2B$384.D266.5B7.2BA2B5.4B$383.2D265.4B2A5.9B3.5B$383.D266.3BA2BA
2.17BA2B$382.2D266.4B2A20BA3B$382.D265.28BA3B$381.D266.21B2A10B$381.D
267.19BABA10B$380.D267.21BA12B6.B$379.D266.38B3.3A$379.D266.37BA2B.3B
.2B$378.2D266.36BABA9B$378.D267.36BA2BA9B$377.2D268.36B2A11B$377.D
269.49B$377.D270.8B3A38B$376.D271.32B2A16B$375.2D274.29B2A16B$375.D
274.49B$375.D273.2A48B$373.2D273.A2BA44B2AB$372.2D273.2B2A45B2A2B$
372.D273.53B$370.2D274.55B$370.D276.55B$360.D9.D269.B.B3.55B$359.2D8.
D269.5B.56B$358.D9.2D268.63B$358.D8.D270.63B$357.D9.D271.62B$325.B31.
D8.D271.63B$324.BAB30.D8.D270.66B$324.ABA30.D7.D272.66B$323.BABAB6.2B
21.D6.D275.26B2A36B$323.2BA2B5.4B19.2D4.2D276.26B2A35B$321.9B3.5B18.D
5.D276.2A61B$319.B2A17B16.D3.4D275.A2BA60B$318.BA2BA17B15.D2.D279.ABA
15BA13B3.28B$319.B2A18B15.3D281.A16BA10B6.B2A25B$321.20B14.D284.16BA
9B8.2A3B2.B.19B$323.18B296.A3.25B8.3B6.10BA9B$323.11BA7B12.9D273.BAB
2.8B2A16B3.B4.B7.9BABA4B.4B$324.9BABA6B21.5D268.BA2B.8B2A16B2.3A12.3B
.3BA2BA5B.4B$324.9BABA6B292.38B12.3A.4B2A6B2.4B$325.9BA7B291.3A37BA
11.B4.9B4.B3D$327.15B292.39BAB17.3B.3B5.D2B$327.2B2A10B295.3BA33BA31.
D$327.BA2BA10B294.2BABA17B.3BA9B$328.B2A11B295.BABA4B2.B.7B3.3BA4B2.
3A$328.17B292.2BA6B3.3B8.2BA4B3.B$328.16BA3B289.10B3.B12.3B$329.14BAB
A4B288.9B17.2B$329.14BABA4B288.6B.B$331.13BA6B288.6B$333.18B288.6B$
331.8B2A11B2.A284.5B$330.8BA2BA10B.BAB284.4B98.B.3B$330.9B2A13BAB285.
2B98.9B$331.27B383.10B$332.18B3A3B3A273.D107.11B$333.25B273.2D63.D42.
12B$334.14B3D3BA3B273.D65.D41.12B2.2B$320.D15.12BD5BA2B273.D66.2D31.B
2A3B.13B2.4B$319.2D17.5B.5BD4BA2B272.D69.D29.2B2A16B3.5B$318.2D32.4B
272.D71.D28.29B$318.D34.B274.D71.D16.D10.26B3A2B$317.D309.D73.2D15.D
8.11B2A6B3A10B$316.D309.D76.2D13.D8.11B2A20B$316.D309.D78.8D3.4D8.22B
A9B$315.D310.D85.5D.2D7.23BA10B6.A$315.D42.3D264.D91.2D6.25BA12B3.BAB
$314.D45.2D263.D91.D7.15B3A22B.BAB.2B$314.D45.D264.D90.D8.48B.2B$313.
D46.D257.D4.2D90.2D8.52B$312.D47.D257.D4.D91.D10.45B2A4B$311.D49.D
256.D3.D17.4B82.19B2A24B2A3B2A$310.D51.D256.D2.D16.4B84.18B2A28BA2BA$
308.2D53.D255.D.2D15.4B85.48BA2BA$306.2D56.D254.D.D15.4B89.46B2A$305.
D59.D253.3D.2D11.4B88.9B2A39B$305.D60.D252.5D11.4B88.10B2A39B$304.D
62.2D250.2D13.4B89.51B$304.D64.3D247.D13.4B89.53B$303.D67.D260.4B89.
38B2A14B$303.D68.D258.4B90.11B2A15B2A7BA2BA14B$302.D69.D257.4B92.9BA
2BA14B2A7BABA16B$301.D71.D255.4B86.B.B3.11B2A25BA16B$301.D71.D237.A
16.4B59.B26.5B.56B$300.D73.D216.2B17.BAB14.4B59.2B25.63B$298.2D74.D
215.5B15.BAB13.4B59.3B25.63B$297.2D75.D214.8B12.5B11.4B59.4B26.62B$
295.2D77.D213.10B2.2B7.4BAB3.3B3.4B59.4B26.63B$239.B52.3D79.D202.5B7.
15B.2B.4BABA7B.4B59.4B26.66B$238.BAB49.2D83.D200.4B2A5.24BA2BA11B59.
4B28.41B2A23B$238.ABA48.D86.D199.3BA2BA2.27B2A11B59.4B31.38BA2BA14BA
7B$237.BABAB6.2B38.D87.D199.4B2A43B58.4B32.27B2A10B2A14BABA5B$237.2BA
2B5.4B18.D11.7D89.D196.51B57.4B32.2A25BA2BA25BA2BA3B$235.9B3.5B17.D
10.2D96.D195.51B56.4B32.A2BA25BABA26B2A4B$233.B2A17B17.D5.5D98.D195.
49B56.4B33.ABA27BA6B2A24B$232.BA2BA17B16.D4.2D103.D193.50B55.4B35.A
15B3A9B3.B.2BA2BA23B$233.B2A18B17.D.2D106.D15.2D173.51B55.4B37.26B6.
2BA2BA24B$235.20B16.3D108.2D14.D173.51B54.4B35.B3.25B8.B2A5B.20B$237.
18B15.3D111.D13.2D172.52B52.4B35.3A2.8B2A16B3.A3.3B.4B.16B.4B$237.11B
A7B14.D114.2D12.D172.53B6.B43.4B36.4B.8B2A16B2.BAB3.B3.2B3.16B.4B$
238.9BABA6B15.3D113.D11.D173.60B41.4B35.A35BAB12.16B2.4B$238.9BABA6B
18.7D106.2D10.D173.62B38.4B35.BA39B10.5B.9B4.B3D$239.9BA7B132.4D7.D
174.39B3A19B37.4B37.A37B3A8.4B3.5B.3B5.D2B$241.15B135.4D5.D173.62B35.
4B40.3BA34B8.4B3.4B12.D$241.2B2A10B140.4D.D173.61B35.4B41.2BABA17B.
11BAB9.4B3.4B$241.BA2BA10B142.3D171.63B34.4B43.BABA4B2.B.7B3.2B3A3B2.
BAB8.4B3.4B$242.B2A11B140.5D171.5BA57B33.4B44.2BA6B3.3B8.7B3.A8.4B3.
4B$242.17B131.7D174.6BA5B2A49B10.2B21.4B45.10B3.B12.3B12.4B3.4B$242.
16BA3B310.5BA5B2A25B3A22B2.B5.4B19.4B47.9B17.2B11.4B3.4B$243.14BABA4B
165.3D140.65BAB.7B18.4B48.6B.B30.4B3.4B$243.14BABA4B165.D142.21BA42BA
BA9B16.4B50.6B30.4B3.4B$245.13BA6B145.D16.2D144.7BA12BA42BABA9B15.4B
51.6B29.4B3.4B$247.18B145.D15.D139.B.B3.7BABA11BA43BA9B15.4B52.5B29.
4B3.4B$245.8B2A11B2.A142.D13.D139.5B.8BABA64B15.4B54.4B28.4B3.4B$244.
8BA2BA10B.BAB142.D11.D139.16BA8B3A27B2A25B14.4B56.2B28.4B3.4B$244.9B
2A13BAB143.D9.D140.37BA17B2A25B13.4B86.4B3.4B$245.27B142.2D7.D141.35B
ABA13BA30B11.4B86.4B3.4B$246.18B3A3B3A143.D4.2D3.2D136.36BA2BA11BABA
29B10.5B85.4B3.4B$235.2D10.25B145.11D135.38B2A12BABA29B2A7.B3A4B.B80.
4B3.4B$234.2D12.24B133.16D143.52BA30B2A6.15B75.4B3.4B$233.D16.18B2AB
145.2D2.D145.82B6.17B73.4B3.4B$231.3D18.5B.9BABAB144.D5.D144.81B2.2B
2.20B70.4B3.4B$230.2D32.3B2AB144.D7.2D141.2A107B68.4B3.4B$229.2D34.4B
144.D10.4D136.A2BA105B$228.2D36.4B142.D15.2D134.ABA105B$227.2D38.4B
141.D152.A15B3A9B2.72B.4B$227.D40.4B138.2D154.26B3.62B.B2.6B2.2B$225.
2D42.B3D136.D153.B3.25B3.61B6.B$224.D45.D2B289.3A2.8B2A16B.18B2A42B$
220.4D47.D290.4B.8B2A29BA5B2A42B$218.2D340.A44BABA43BA4B$215.3D341.BA
28B2A13B.ABA22B3D18BA4B$213.2D345.A28B2A12B2.BA.2B7.4B.8BD13B2A5BA5B$
211.3D348.3BA39B14.B3.8BD2BA9B2A10B2A$208.3D351.2BABA17B.21B18.9BABA
8B.11B2A$205.3D355.BABA4B2.B.7B2.21B19.9BABA7B6.7B$201.4D74.D283.2BA
6B3.3B4.23B20.9BA7B8.6B$199.3D77.D283.10B3.B4.10B2A8B.2B22.15B10.4B$
175.D21.3D79.D284.9B9.9B2A8B26.2B2A7B2AB$175.D18.4D81.D284.6B.B9.20B
26.BA2BA5BA2BAB$175.D17.D85.2D284.6B9.3BA17B26.2B2A7B2AB$175.D14.3D
87.D284.6B9.2BABA9BA6B27.12B$175.D13.D91.D283.5B10.2B2A10BA6B27.6BA5B
$175.D10.3D93.D283.4B11.13BA6B26.6BABA3B$175.D6.4D96.2D283.2B13.16B
29.6BABA3B$175.D6.D100.D298.8B3A3B3A28.7BAB.B$175.D3.3D102.D297.18B
26.7B.B$175.D.2D106.D297.11BAB.4B25.7B$175.3D107.2D297.10BAB2.4B20.2A
.8B$175.D110.D297.10BAB3.4B18.B2A9B$175.8D104.D297.4B2.4B5.4B10.3B4.
12B$182.6D99.D7.D290.3B2.3B7.4B9.6B.12B4.4B$287.D7.D291.B4.B9.4B6.20B
4.6B$288.D5.2D307.4B4.19B4.8B$157.2D129.D5.D309.4B2.21B.10B$156.3D
130.D3.D311.4B.32B$289.D3.D312.12B2A22B$286.2D.2D.D314.11B2A22B$287.
2D.D.D315.34B$288.4D317.33B$610.32B$612.30B$613.29B$613.19B.8B$142.3D
151.2D315.25B$141.2D153.2D316.19B.2B$140.2D473.13B2A2B$617.10BABA$
619.4B4.2AB$620.B7.B$302.2D$302.2D3$125.3D$125.2D4$309.2D$113.D195.2D
$109.4D$7.B100.D$6.BAB90.9D$6.ABA89.D$5.BABAB6.2B78.2D$5.2BA2B5.4B60.
17D$3.9B3.5B32.2D23.2D$.B2A17B31.D21.3D$BA2BA17B29.D18.4D$.B2A18B29.D
18.D248.D$3.20B28.D16.2D250.3D$5.18B29.D12.3D254.D$5.11BA7B28.D10.2D
258.2D$6.9BABA6B28.D10.D261.D$6.9BABA6B28.D9.2D261.D$7.9BA7B28.D8.D
264.D$9.15B28.D4.4D266.D$9.2B2A10B29.D4.D270.D$9.BA2BA10B28.5D272.D$
10.B2A11B27.3D275.D$10.17B26.7D270.D$10.16BA3B29.2D270.D$11.14BABA4B
29.7D263.D$11.14BABA4B3.2B31.3D260.D$13.13BA6B.4B32.3D258.D8.D$15.18B
.5B293.D7.D$13.8B2A17B292.2D6.D$12.8BA2BA17B292.D5.2D$12.9B2A18B292.
2D4.D$13.29B293.D3.D$14.28B294.D2.D$15.20BA7B294.D.D$16.18BABA6B294.D
.D$18.16BABA6B290.7D$20.5B.9BA7B293.4D$28.15B$28.2B2A10B$28.BA2BA10B$
29.B2A11B$29.14B$29.14B$30.13B$30.13B$32.6BA5B$34.4BA6B$36.2BA7B$35.
7B2A3B$34.3A4BABA4B$35.6B2AB.4B$37.BA4B3.4B$37.BA2B6.4B$38.A9.B3D$49.
D2B$50.D7$42.D$42.D$42.D$42.D$43.D$43.D$43.D$43.D$43.2D$44.D$44.D$45.
D$45.D$45.D$46.D$46.D$46.D$46.D$46.D$46.D$46.D$46.D6.2D$40.2D5.D5.D$
41.D5.D6.D$41.2D4.D5.2D$43.D3.D4.2D$43.2D2.D2.2D$44.4D2.D$46.5D$48.D
4$48.2D$48.2D7$49.2D$49.2D7$50.2D$50.2D6$51.2D$52.D$52.D$52.D$52.D$
53.D$53.D$53.D$53.D$53.D$54.D$54.D$54.2D$55.D$55.D$56.D$56.D$56.D$56.
D$57.D$57.D4.2D$57.D4.D$58.D2.2D$58.D2.D$58.D2.D$50.5D3.D.D$55.6D$58.
3D5$61.B$60.BAB$60.ABA$59.BABAB6.2B$59.2BA2B5.4B$57.9B3.5B$55.B2A17B$
54.BA2BA17B$55.B2A18B$57.20B$59.18B$59.11BA7B$60.9BABA6B$60.9BABA6B$
61.9BA7B$63.15B$63.2B2A10B$63.BA2BA10B$64.B2A11B$64.17B$64.16BA3B$65.
14BABA4B$65.14BABA4B3.2B$67.13BA6B.4B$69.18B.5B$67.8B2A17B$66.8BA2BA
17B$66.9B2A18B$67.29B$68.28B$69.28B$70.27B$72.15BA9B$74.5B.7BA9B$82.
5BA9B$82.14B$82.15B$83.14B$83.14B$83.14B$84.13B$84.13B$86.16B$82.2B.
17B$81.21B$78.24B$77.2A10B2A11B$77.2A10B2A12B$78.26B$81.5B.18B$84.B7.
2B2A10B$94.ABA10B$95.2A3B.7B$97.2A2B3.5B$97.ABAB5.4B$98.2A7.4B$108.4B
$109.4B$110.B3D$111.D2B$112.D!
What's the easiest way in a Golly script to run a pattern to stabilization, detecting any escaping gliders?

Redstoneboi

Post by Redstoneboi » June 15th, 2018, 9:02 pm

look around the edges of a pattern until you hit a live cell, check the entire polyomino, and see if it matches any of the 16 glider orientations, reflections, and phases.
if it's a glider, delete it and mark the glider location, phase, and orientation.
if it's not, keep searching.

no gliders detected? run pattern until bounding box grows at least X cells bigger.

checking should start at generation Y.
you choose X and Y
c(>^w^<c)~*
This is 「Fluffy」
「Fluffy」is my sutando.
「Fluffy」has the ability to engineer r e p l i c a t o r s.
「Fluffy」likes to watch spaceship guns in Golly.
「Fluffy」knows Natsuki best girl.