apgsearch v2.2

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
dvgrn

Re: apgsearch v2.2

Post by dvgrn » August 3rd, 2015, 8:24 am

Billabob wrote:EDIT: Attempted to make a link, but failed terribly. Luckily there's a thread that can help. Where did I go wrong?
Just a couple of minor details. You were aiming for this link, maybe?

Code: Select all

[url=http://catagolue.appspot.com/census/b3s23/C1/xq4?offset=4]this link, maybe?[/url]
Add "http://" on the front so it's recognizable as a URL, and include a symmetry type "C1" so that Catagolue can find a rule/symmetry combination, and you should be all set.

The Turtle

Post by The Turtle » August 3rd, 2015, 10:10 am

How can I search for an object by name?
If not, is there a pattern to "apgcode" converter?
That would be helpful.

Thanks,
The Turtle
Only two things are constant: change and the speed of light.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 3rd, 2015, 11:52 am

The Turtle wrote:How can I search for an object by name?
If not, is there a pattern to "apgcode" converter?
Yes, well, speaking of feature requests... it would certainly be nice if the Object page in Catagolue could accept RLE or ASCII picture format, and/or a search-by-name as you mentioned. The apgcode representation is nice once you have it, but for anyone who is just discovering Catagolue and apgsearch/apgnano for the first time, there's no immediately obvious tool for producing apgcode from a pattern in Golly.

There are quite a few Python scripts floating around that can do the RLE-to-apgcode conversion. There's flipper77's script that looks up soups on Catagolue that contain specific objects, for example, and gameoflifeboy's patched versions which might be useful if you get errors (not sure if the problem was addressed in the original script.)

If you really just want to select an object and copy its apgcode to the clipboard, here's a script I mostly plagiarized directly from apgsearch code. Unlike flipper77's script, it doesn't support things like linear-growth patterns -- just nice simple still lifes, oscillators and spaceships:

standalone-canonise.py:

import golly as g

# Differs from oscar.py in that it detects absolute cycles, not eventual cycles.
def bijoscar(maxsteps):

initpop = int(g.getpop())
    initrect = g.getrect()
    if (len(initrect) == 0):
        return 0
    inithash = g.hash(initrect)

for i in xrange(maxsteps):

g.run(1)

if (int(g.getpop()) == initpop):

prect = g.getrect()
            phash = g.hash(prect)

if (phash == inithash):

period = i + 1

if (prect == initrect):
                    return period
                else:
                    return -period
    return -1

# Obtains a canonical representation of any oscillator/spaceship that (in
# some phase) fits within a 40-by-40 bounding box. This representation is
# alphanumeric and lowercase, and so much more compact than RLE. Compare:
#
# Common name: pentadecathlon
# Canonical representation: 4r4z4r4
# Equivalent RLE: 2bo4bo$2ob4ob2o$2bo4bo!
#
# It is a generalisation of a notation created by Allan Weschler in 1992.
def canonise(duration):

representation = "#"

# We need to compare each phase to find the one with the smallest
    # description:
    for t in xrange(duration):

rect = g.getrect()
        if (len(rect) == 0):
            return "0"

if ((rect[2] <= 40) & (rect[3] <= 40)):
            # Fits within a 40-by-40 bounding box, so eligible to be canonised.
            # Choose the orientation which results in the smallest description:
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[2], rect[3], rect[0], rect[1], 1, 0, 0, 1))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[2], rect[3], rect[0]+rect[2]-1, rect[1], -1, 0, 0, 1))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[2], rect[3], rect[0], rect[1]+rect[3]-1, 1, 0, 0, -1))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[2], rect[3], rect[0]+rect[2]-1, rect[1]+rect[3]-1, -1, 0, 0, -1))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[3], rect[2], rect[0], rect[1], 0, 1, 1, 0))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[3], rect[2], rect[0]+rect[2]-1, rect[1], 0, -1, 1, 0))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[3], rect[2], rect[0], rect[1]+rect[3]-1, 0, 1, -1, 0))
            representation = compare_representations(representation, canonise_orientation(rect[3], rect[2], rect[0]+rect[2]-1, rect[1]+rect[3]-1, 0, -1, -1, 0))

g.run(1)

return representation

# A subroutine used by canonise:
def canonise_orientation(length, breadth, ox, oy, a, b, c, d):

representation = ""

chars = "0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"

for v in xrange(int((breadth-1)/5)+1):
        zeroes = 0
        if (v != 0):
            representation += "z"
        for u in xrange(length):
            baudot = 0
            for w in xrange(5):
                x = ox + a*u + b*(5*v + w)
                y = oy + c*u + d*(5*v + w)
                baudot = (baudot >> 1) + 16*g.getcell(x, y)
            if (baudot == 0):
                zeroes += 1
            else:
                if (zeroes > 0):
                    if (zeroes == 1):
                        representation += "0"
                    elif (zeroes == 2):
                        representation += "w"
                    elif (zeroes == 3):
                        representation += "x"
                    else:
                        representation += "y"
                        representation += chars[zeroes - 4]
                zeroes = 0
                representation += chars[baudot]
    return representation

# Compares strings first by length, then by lexicographical ordering.
# A hash character is worse than anything else.
def compare_representations(a, b):

if (a == "#"):
        return b
    elif (b == "#"):
        return a
    elif (len(a) < len(b)):
        return a
    elif (len(b) < len(a)):
        return b
    elif (a < b):
        return a
    else:
        return b

r=g.getselrect()
if r==[]:
  r=g.getrect()
  if r==[]:
    g.exit("No pattern to convert.")
cells=g.getcells(r)
if len(cells)==0:
  g.exit("Select an object to get its apgcode representation.")

g.addlayer()
g.putcells(cells)

period = bijoscar(1000)
canonised = canonise(abs(period))
if (period < 0):
  apgcode="xq"+str(0-period)+"_"+canonised
elif (period == 1):
  apgcode="xs"+g.getpop()+"_"+canonised
else:
  apgcode="xp"+str(period)+"_"+canonised

g.dellayer()
g.show(apgcode + " -- press 'c' to copy to clipboard, any other key to exit.")

c=""
while c=="": c=g.getevent()
if c[:5]=="key c":
  g.setclipstr(apgcode)
  g.show("Copied '"+apgcode+"' to clipboard.")
I added a small amount of error-checking code, and set it up so the script doesn't rudely modify your clipboard contents without warning -- you have to type 'c' if you want the apgcode copied to the clipboard.

There's a lot more that could be done in the error-checking department, though. In particular, if you try to encode a pattern that hasn't been run to stabilization, this script will cheerfully give you rather strange arbitrary results, which Catagolue probably won't recognize as valid apgcode.

I've used apgcode in a couple of scripting projects now, to produce a one-line ID for an arbitrary pattern (not necessarily stabilized.) That works fine if you just call canonise_orientation() and leave off the "x/y/z#_" prefix.

Unfortunately there's an awkward limitation to 40x40 patterns, which can't be easily patched. I've kludged it for my own purposes by adding uppercase characters to the string in line 74 -- but that makes the resulting codes much less HTML-compatible.

One of the design limitations in the current Catagolue is that very different objects that overflow 40x40 get piled indiscriminately into the "ov" category. Here's hoping that at some point Calcyman will decide on an official extension of the apgcode format to larger objects.

Billabob

Post by Billabob » August 3rd, 2015, 11:57 am

dvgrn wrote:
Billabob wrote:EDIT: Attempted to make a link, but failed terribly. Luckily there's a thread that can help. Where did I go wrong?
Just a couple of minor details. You were aiming for this link, maybe?
That's the one. Thank you.
dvgrn wrote:

[url=http://catagolue.appspot.com/census/b3s23/C1/xq4?offset=4]this link, maybe?[/url]
Add "http://" on the front so it's recognizable as a URL, and include a symmetry type "C1" so that Catagolue can find a rule/symmetry combination, and you should be all set.
Thank you for the tips. Maybe I should stop trying to post from my Kindle Glare.
▄▀
▀▀▀

David

Post by David » August 4th, 2015, 6:33 am

I get this error when I type "make":

make: *** 타겟이 지정되지 않았고 메이크파일이 없습니다.  멈춤.
Sorry for directly copying the Korean script. Its translation is: "No target is specified and there is no makefile. Stopped."
Call me "Dannyu NDos" in Forum. Call me "Park Shinhwan"(박신환) in Wiki.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 4th, 2015, 10:00 am

David wrote:I get this error when I type "make":

make: *** 타겟이 지정되지 않았고 메이크파일이 없습니다.  멈춤.
Sorry for directly copying the Korean script. Its translation is: "No target is specified and there is no makefile. Stopped."
That means you have the 'make' library installed, but maybe haven't unzipped files into the correct directory. Did you use "cd" to change to the directory where you put apgnano source files?

For example, I installed Cygwin to C:\cygwin64 on my system. Then I decompressed the apgnano archive to

C:\cygwin64\home\{myusername}\apgnano

After that I could open a Cygwin terminal, type

cd apgnano

followed by

make

and the ASCII-art eater2 showed up shortly after that.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 4th, 2015, 10:43 am

Apple Bottom wrote:Here's a patch against 2.2 to save logs locally in addition to uploading them...
Ah, I missed this posting. That explains the "v2.3-ab1" hauls in the recent-hauls list. I don't think I'll be keeping apgnano search results on my local system. But maybe this is worth setting up as an official -L switch option?

EDIT: Along somewhat similar lines, it seems a little odd that it's so hard to get Catagolue to display details of recent hauls (that aren't quite recent enough). Unless I happened to make a note of the URL while one of my hauls was still unconfirmed or in the top-50 list, as far as I can tell I have to reconstruct the link: it's "http://catagolue.appspot.com/haul/b3s23/C1/" plus the MD5 hash of the seed generated by apgnano.

--------------------------------

It looks as if there are only a few holdouts still running earlier versions of apgnano now. Nathaniel still has a 2.2 instance going, and "G_Dubya_Lee" is sending in results with version 2.03, which was the famous "massive idiot" commit from ten days ago. I haven't quite figured out what fascinating bug was fixed in 2.03... it appears to have something to do with pathological object detection.

calcyman

Post by calcyman » August 4th, 2015, 3:57 pm

dvgrn wrote:with version 2.03, which was the famous "massive idiot" commit from ten days ago. I haven't quite figured out what fascinating bug was fixed in 2.03... it appears to have something to do with pathological object detection.
It was the part of pseudoBangBang() responsible for grouping islands according to dependencies. I used the common algorithm of finding connected components of graphs (by giving each vertex a unique label and combining labels of adjacent vertices). An edge between islands A and B corresponds to a dead cell adjacent to exactly three live A-cells and at least one live B-cell, since this means B is necessary (well, at least sufficient) to stabilise that dead cell near A, so we can use this algorithm to find the clusters.

However, there is a slight subtlety. Consider, for example, this configuration:

cc
c.c
..c
..cc.bb
......b
..aa.b
...a.bb
...a
..aa
The dependency graph by this definition has a single edge between a and b, and no other edges. However, when we identify these two islands, the dead cell previously adjacent to {c, b, b, a} is now adjacent to {c, a, a, a}, effecting an edge between c and a.

Consequently, it is necessary to apply this algorithm iteratively until a fixed-point is reached. This was addressed in the famous Commit d2e5cb7 after this situation occurred in the wild.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!

Billabob

Post by Billabob » August 5th, 2015, 2:12 pm

25,000 unique objects!
▄▀
▀▀▀

biggiemac

Post by biggiemac » August 6th, 2015, 11:08 am

So I ran an instance on my laptop, didn't have internet connectivity, figured I'd just let it run and keep my Cygwin terminal open until it could post successfully. I checked back in on it and it had segfaulted after its first attempt to authenticate with Catagolue. This instance had been interrupted once during the process by me closing my laptop, but it was running afterward, so I do t think that has any bearing on the segfault. Any ideas of how that happened?

Also, 6 trillion objects :D

Also also, I'm not sure the MWSS on MWSS 1statistics are a viable way of predicting the likelihood of encountering a triple-*WSS flotilla. The MWSS on MWSS 1 (and HWSS on HWSS 1, the second most common), almost invariably come from D2_+1-symmetric explosions within the C1 soup. To get a triple flotilla from these specifically, there would need to be a crafty edge-shooting reaction downstream of the symmetric area that sticks another *WSS on the side. I haven't looked in detail at the 2-*WSS flotilla collection in a while to see how many of them come from edge shooting a new *WSS onto an existing one but my suspicion is that the more frequent route is that both emerge together from an active reaction. That rules out the triple-*WSS from emerging from the sort of symmetric explosion that births MWSS on MWSS 1 or HWSS on HWSS 1. I'd be interested to see whether that means a triple-*WSS from an asymmetric reaction is more or less likely than a D2_+1-symmetric quad-*WSS from a symmetric one.
Physics: sophistication from simplicity.

Apple Bottom

Post by Apple Bottom » August 6th, 2015, 6:33 pm

dvgrn wrote:
Apple Bottom wrote:Here's a patch against 2.2 to save logs locally in addition to uploading them...
Ah, I missed this posting. That explains the "v2.3-ab1" hauls in the recent-hauls list. I don't think I'll be keeping apgnano search results on my local system. But maybe this is worth setting up as an official -L switch option?
Here's a patch for that - probably not the most elegant approach, but it works (EDIT: now actually works even if -L is the last option on the command line):

--- apgnano-orig/main.cpp       2015-08-02 18:16:37.289030400 +0200
+++ apgnano/main.cpp    2015-08-07 11:57:54.355282400 +0200
@@ -17,6 +17,7 @@
 #include <iostream>
 #include <vector>
 #include <sstream>
+#include <fstream>
 #include <algorithm>
 #include <cstdlib>
 #include <ctime>
@@ -36,7 +37,7 @@
 #include "lhistory.h"
 #include "life128.h"

-#define APG_VERSION "v2.3"
+#define APG_VERSION "v2.3-ab1"

/*
  * Produce a new seed based on the original seed, current time and PID:
@@ -1459,7 +1460,7 @@

}

-    std::string submitResults(std::string payoshakey, std::string root, unsigned long long numsoups) {
+    std::string submitResults(std::string payoshakey, std::string root, unsigned long long numsoups, int local_log) {

std::string authstring = authenticate(payoshakey.c_str(), "post_apgsearch_haul");

@@ -1501,6 +1502,21 @@

ss << "\n";
         }
+
+        if(local_log) {
+            std::ofstream resultsFile;
+            std::ostringstream resultsFileName;
+
+            std::time_t timestamp = std::time(NULL);
+
+            resultsFileName << "log." << timestamp << "." << root << ".txt";
+
+            std::cout << "Saving results to " << resultsFileName.str() << std::endl;
+
+            resultsFile.open(resultsFileName.str().c_str());
+            resultsFile << ss.str();
+            resultsFile.close();
+        }

return catagolueRequest(ss.str().c_str(), "/apgsearch");

@@ -1602,7 +1618,7 @@

#ifdef USE_OPEN_MP

-void parallelSearch(int n, int m, std::string payoshaKey, std::string seed) {
+void parallelSearch(int n, int m, std::string payoshaKey, std::string seed, int local_log) {

SoupSearcher globalSoup;

@@ -1652,7 +1668,7 @@
         std::cout << "----------------------------------------------------------------------" << std::endl;
         std::cout << offset << " soups completed." << std::endl;
         std::cout << "Attempting to contact payosha256." << std::endl;
-        std::string payoshaResponse = globalSoup.submitResults(payoshaKey, seed, offset);
+        std::string payoshaResponse = globalSoup.submitResults(payoshaKey, seed, offset, local_log);
         if (payoshaResponse.length() == 0) {
             std::cout << "Connection was unsuccessful; continuing search..." << std::endl;
         } else {
@@ -1666,7 +1682,7 @@

#endif

-void runSearch(int n, std::string payoshaKey, std::string seed) {
+void runSearch(int n, std::string payoshaKey, std::string seed, int local_log) {

// Create an empty QuickLife universe:
     lifealgo *imp2 = createUniverse("QuickLife");
@@ -1704,7 +1720,7 @@
             std::cout << "----------------------------------------------------------------------" << std::endl;
             std::cout << i << " soups completed." << std::endl;
             std::cout << "Attempting to contact payosha256." << std::endl;
-            std::string payoshaResponse = soup.submitResults(payoshaKey, seed, i);
+            std::string payoshaResponse = soup.submitResults(payoshaKey, seed, i, local_log);
             if (payoshaResponse.length() == 0) {
                 std::cout << "Connection was unsuccessful; continuing search..." << std::endl;
             } else {
@@ -1727,6 +1743,9 @@
     std::string seed = reseed("original seed");
     int verifications = 0;
     int parallelisation = 0;
+    int local_log = 0;
+
+    std::cout << "Howdy, this is apgnano " << APG_VERSION << ".\n";

// Extract options:
     for (int i = 1; i < argc - 1; i++) {
@@ -1734,6 +1753,8 @@
             payoshaKey = argv[i+1];
         } else if (strcmp(argv[i], "-s") == 0) {
             seed = argv[i+1];
+        } else if (strcmp(argv[i], "-L") == 0) {
+            local_log = atoi(argv[i+1]);
         } else if (strcmp(argv[i], "-n") == 0) {
             soups_per_haul = atoi(argv[i+1]);
             if (soups_per_haul < 1000000) {
@@ -1761,12 +1782,12 @@
         std::cout << "Using seed " << seed << std::endl;
         if (parallelisation > 0) {
             #ifdef USE_OPEN_MP
-            parallelSearch(soups_per_haul, parallelisation, payoshaKey, seed);
+            parallelSearch(soups_per_haul, parallelisation, payoshaKey, seed, local_log);
             #else
-            runSearch(soups_per_haul, payoshaKey, seed);
+            runSearch(soups_per_haul, payoshaKey, seed, local_log);
             #endif
         } else {
-            runSearch(soups_per_haul, payoshaKey, seed);
+            runSearch(soups_per_haul, payoshaKey, seed, local_log);
         }
         seed = reseed(seed);
     }
(Now, whoever decided that there should be no portable way of doing non-blocking IO on input streams (i.e. cin)?)
Last edited by Apple Bottom on August 7th, 2015, 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you speak, your speech must be better than your silence would have been. — Arabian proverb

Catagolue: Apple Bottom • Life Wiki: Apple Bottom • Twitter: @_AppleBottom_

Proud member of the Pattern Raiders!

gmc_nxtman

Post by gmc_nxtman » August 6th, 2015, 10:20 pm

Woah, 6 trillion objects already!

biggiemac

Post by biggiemac » August 7th, 2015, 7:32 pm

On my laptop on v2.3, recent testing has shown that with -p 4, soups are processed slightly slower than a single nonparallelized instance, though more CPU is used. Context switching for background processes is bringing it down. So I switched to 4x nonparallelized instances for over a fourfold speedup. That and the no-internet segfault are interesting problems.
Physics: sophistication from simplicity.

simsim314

Post by simsim314 » August 11th, 2015, 3:44 am

biggiemac wrote: -p 4, soups are processed slightly slower than a single nonparallelized instance
I can confirm having issue with -p flag (working slower indeed). I think maybe it's due to the fast the iterator written in assembly and I think openmp uses assembly code as critical section (once again just a wild guess).

-----

On other topic: I have some internet connection issues lately, and apgnano just stops when there is no internet connection, is it possible to just continue to the next cycle without exiting?

Billabob

Post by Billabob » August 13th, 2015, 12:52 pm

7 trillion objects passed by without any fanfare. I guess now that we have so many of them, trillions aren't as interesting anymore.
▄▀
▀▀▀

calcyman

Post by calcyman » August 14th, 2015, 3:45 pm

I wrote:I'll fudge the switch-engine statistics to their actual values as soon as everyone has switched to the current version.
The statistics have been adjusted to their actual values now that people have stopped running versions prior to 2.3.

This is the reason for http://catagolue.appspot.com/haul/b3s23 ... da7e18fffa -- don't worry; Catagolue hasn't been hacked!

(I had to bypass com.cp4space.catagolue.parmenides in order to commit the haul. In particular, the chi-square value of this ridiculous haul is 1.65 * 10^12, which is much larger than the threshold of 600. No-one would be able to commit a haul like this without having admin privileges.)
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » August 14th, 2015, 7:04 pm

calcyman wrote:The statistics have been adjusted to their actual values now that people have stopped running versions prior to 2.3.
Will Catagolue now reject switch-engineless data, and/or automatically throw out hauls reported by pre-apgsearch 2.3 scripts, if someone happens to go back to running a bad old version? I figured it would be better if I didn't test this by actually running apgsearch 2.2 again...!

gameoflifeboy

Post by gameoflifeboy » August 14th, 2015, 9:05 pm

I wonder if any new infinite growth patterns would have turned up if Catagolue had committed the linear-growth patterns.

Apple Bottom

Post by Apple Bottom » August 17th, 2015, 11:12 am

biggiemac wrote:So I ran an instance on my laptop, didn't have internet connectivity, figured I'd just let it run and keep my Cygwin terminal open until it could post successfully. I checked back in on it and it had segfaulted after its first attempt to authenticate with Catagolue. This instance had been interrupted once during the process by me closing my laptop, but it was running afterward, so I do t think that has any bearing on the segfault. Any ideas of how that happened?
I just encountered the same problem, also on Cygwin; after a brief blip in Internet connectivity, apgnano segfaulted trying to submit its results. Here's the stackdump I got:

Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at rip=000778CABD7
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000230000 rcx=0000000000234000
rdx=000000000022BC58 rsi=000000000022BD80 rdi=0000000000214000
r8 =000000007798E440 r9 =000000007773A000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=000000000022BE80 r12=000000000022FF90 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=000000007799EAAC
rbp=000000000022C490 rsp=000000000022BC00
program=C:\cygwin64\...\apgnano.exe, pid 4648, thread main
cs=0033 ds=002B es=002B fs=0053 gs=002B ss=002B
Stack trace:
Frame        Function    Args
0000022C490  000778CABD7 (00000000000, 0000022C310, 00600C11950, 0000022C490)
0000022C3B0  000777704FE (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 0000022C490)
0000022C3B0  003FF6ECC62 (0000022CA70, 0000022CA80, 00000000001, 00000000000)
003FE5AAF40  001004358FB (0000022CCF0, 0000022CBC0, 00000000000, 00000000000)
0000022CBC0  00180048410 (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000)
00000000000  001800460DC (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000)
00000000000  00180046174 (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000)
00000000000  00100426F61 (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000)
00000000000  00100401010 (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000)
00000000000  00077755A4D (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 000777DB830)
00000000000  0007788B831 (00000000000, 00000000000, 00000000000, 000777DB830)
End of stack trace
Here's the results that weren't posted as a result, in case the powers that be want to add them manually to the census:

payosha256:pay_token:ps2t6d789cfbfde31fe1f78e:752625

@VERSION v2.3-ab1
@MD5 ae30bb110d42df695d23e75b357e1073
@ROOT n_kec38Beqc9NC
@RULE B3S23
@SYMMETRY C1
@NUM_SOUPS 10000000
@NUM_OBJECTS 218504078

@CENSUS TABLE
xs4_33 67484700
xp2_7 62680109
xs6_696 35766111
xq4_153 19191475
xs7_2596 10544638
xs5_253 9755873
xs6_356 6724099
xs4_252 2125566
xs8_6996 2067098
xs7_25ac 684467
xp2_7e 478314
xs12_g8o653z11 348263
xp2_318c 150707
xs6_25a4 144232
xs14_g88m952z121 117665
xs8_69ic 52601
xs7_178c 34408
xq4_6frc 27995
xs8_25ak8 19251
xs6_39c 16583
xp3_co9nas0san9oczgoldlo0oldlogz1047210127401 15365
xs14_69bqic 9655
xq4_27dee6 7467
xs8_35ac 6666
xs9_31ego 6034
xs8_3pm 5316
xs10_g8o652z01 5136
xs6_bd 4561
xs14_g88b96z123 4530
xs16_g88m996z1221 4036
xs9_178ko 2132
xs11_g8o652z11 1829
xs9_4aar 1691
xs10_35ako 1517
xq4_27deee6 1279
xs9_25ako 1231
xs8_178k8 1105
xs12_raar 881
xs18_rhe0ehr 787
xs8_312ko 747
xs16_j1u0696z11 547
xs14_6970796 533
xs15_354cgc453 489
xs10_32qr 414
xs14_j1u066z11 382
xs16_69egmiczx1 290
xs10_178kk8 254
xs17_2ege1ege2 249
xs10_69ar 199
xp15_4r4z4r4 185
xs7_3lo 181
xs14_39e0e93 181
xs14_69bo8a6 172
xs9_178kc 129
xs14_6is079c 125
xs20_3lkkl3z32w23 115
xs11_ggm952z1 109
xs11_g0s453z11 108
xs14_69e0eic 94
xs10_358gkc 93
xs12_330f96 91
xs12_330fho 89
xs10_g0s252z11 86
xs12_178br 81
xp2_2a54 80
yl144_1_16_afb5f3db909e60548f086e22ee3353ac 78
xs10_0drz32 76
xs8_31248c 72
xs15_j1u06a4z11 66
xs12_178c453 63
xs13_g88m96z121 62
xs12_3hu066 61
xs10_3215ac 57
xs14_39e0eic 56
xs10_3542ac 53
xs15_259e0eic 51
xs14_39e0e96 50
xs9_312453 48
xs11_178kic 46
xs8_32qk 45
xs16_69bob96 41
xs11_69lic 41
xs15_3lkm96z01 36
xs11_178jd 36
yl384_1_59_7aeb1999980c43b4945fb7fcdb023326 35
xs14_g8o0e96z121 33
xs9_g0g853z11 32
xs16_259e0e952 32
xs9_25a84c 31
xs10_ggka52z1 31
xs14_6960uic 30
xs13_4a960ui 30
xs10_1784ko 30
xs13_69e0mq 29
xp2_31ago 29
xs18_69is0si96 27
xs12_256o8a6 27
xs12_6960ui 24
xs12_2egm93 24
xs15_3lk453z121 23
xs11_g0s253z11 23
xs12_o4q552z01 20
xs11_2530f9 20
xs15_4a9raic 19
xs12_2egm96 19
xs11_2560ui 19
xs13_321fgkc 18
xs13_0g8o653z121 18
xp2_g8gid1e8z1226 18
xs16_3hu0uh3 17
xp2_0g0k053z32 17
xs11_2ege13 16
xs16_3lk453z321 15
xs16_0ca952z2553 15
xs18_2egm9a4zx346 14
xs13_2530f96 14
xs11_ggka53z1 14
xs11_g0s256z11 14
xs10_g8ka52z01 14
xs19_69icw8ozxdd11 13
xs13_32qb96 12
xs12_0ggm96z32 12
xs12_0g8o652z121 12
xs15_0gilicz346 11
xs12_g4q453z11 11
xs22_69b88cz69d113 10
xs19_69bo7pic 10
xs18_c4o0ehrz321 10
xs14_g4s079cz11 10
xs14_69la4ozx11 10
xs14_08o6952z321 10
xs15_259e0e96 9
xs13_31ege13 9
xs11_g8ka52z11 9
xs11_3586246 9
xs10_0cp3z32 9
xs16_69is0si6 8
xs16_259aczx6513 8
xs13_g8ge96z121 8
xs13_31egma4 8
xs12_31egma 8
xs12_0g8ka52z121 8
xs11_31461ac 8
xs28_0g8ka9m88gz122dia521 7
xs17_2ege1t6zx11 7
xs16_69960uic 7
xs15_g8o6996z121 7
xs14_g8o69a4z121 7
xs13_08ka96z321 7
xs12_651i4ozx11 7
xs11_31e853 7
xs10_178ka4 7
xs10_0j96z32 7
xp4_37bkic 7
xs18_3lk453z3443 6
xs15_259e0e93 6
xs14_j1u413z11 6
xs14_3hu0696 6
xs14_2egu156 6
xs13_255q8a6 6
xs12_69iczx113 6
xs12_3560ui 6
xs12_3123cko 6
xs10_4al96 6
xp2_rhewehr 6
xs9_178426 5
xs18_j1u0uh3z11 5
xs17_3lk453z3421 5
xs16_g88q596z1221 5
xs16_39e0ehr 5
xs15_259e0eio 5
xs14_g88q552z121 5
xs14_31egm96 5
xs13_354mp3 5
xs22_08o0u93zoif032 4
xs18_0mmge96z1221 4
xs17_3lk453z1243 4
xs16_69is079c 4
xs16_0ggs2qrz32 4
xs16_0ggca96z3443 4
xs15_o4s3pmz01 4
xs15_69bojd 4
xs15_69aczw6513 4
xs15_25960uh3 4
xs14_o4s079cz01 4
xs14_mmge13z1 4
xs14_g2u0696z11 4
xs14_4a9m88gzx121 4
xs14_0g8o653z321 4
xs13_354djo 4
xs13_2eg6p3zx1 4
xs13_25960ui 4
xs13_0ggm952z32 4
xs12_6530f9 4
xs12_0ggs252z32 4
xs12_0ggm93z32 4
xs11_32132ac 4
xs11_256o8go 4
xp8_gk2gb3z11 4
xp2_31a08zy0123cko 4
xs19_69b88gz69d11 3
xs18_c88b96z3552 3
xs18_354m453zw343 3
xs17_ca96z065156 3
xs17_5b8b96z033 3
xs17_0696z311d96 3
xs16_j1u0uiz11 3
xs15_kc0si96z11 3
xs15_33gv1oo 3
xs15_3213ob96 3
xs14_g8id96z121 3
xs14_djozx356 3
xs14_ci96zw1156 3
xs14_69iczx1156 3
xs14_69f0f9 3
xs14_65p68ozx11 3
xs14_31ego8a6 3
xs14_1no3tg 3
xs13_wggm93z252 3
xs12_32qj4c 3
xs12_3215ako 3
xs12_178kia4 3
xs11_354c826 3
xs11_178c4go 3
xs11_08o652z32 3
xs9_31248go 2
xs18_gbbob96z11 2
xs18_8ehlmzw12452 2
xs18_330fhu0oo 2
xs17_j1u06ak8z11 2
xs17_4a97079ic 2
xs16_g88e13z178c 2
xs16_c4o0e96z321 2
xs16_697079ic 2
xs16_3hu06996 2
xs16_356o8br 2
xs16_0mp2sgz643 2
xs16_0g8o653zbc1 2
xs16_08o6hrz643 2
xs15_6t1egoz11 2
xs15_65123qic 2
xs15_4a9b8oz033 2
xs15_178c0f96 2
xs15_0gbb8oz343 2
xs15_0g8ka96z3421 2
xs15_09v0ccz321 2
xs14_g4s0796z11 2
xs14_c88a53z33 2
xs14_3hu0ui 2
xs14_3hu06ac 2
xs14_39e0eio 2
xs14_32qj4ko 2
xs14_259e0mq 2
xs14_0gbaa4z343 2
xs13_c88a52z33 2
xs13_3hu06a4 2
xs13_259mge2 2
xs13_2560uic 2
xs13_2560uh3 2
xs13_2530fho 2
xs13_17871ac 2
xs13_0ggs253z32 2
xs13_0gbq23z121 2
xs13_0g8o652z321 2
xs13_08o696z321 2
xs12_5b8ozx123 2
xs12_35icz65 2
xs12_252sga6 2
xs12_0g8o652z23 2
xs11_31eg84c 2
xs11_178c48c 2
xs11_0cp3z65 2
xs10_xg853z321 2
xs10_2eg853 2
xs23_69acz69d1d96 1
xs22_69b8b96z2553 1
xs22_2llmz1qaar 1
xs21_4a9m88gzcia521 1
xs21_2lla8cz643033 1
xs20_gbbo79cz1221 1
xs20_6a88b96z2553 1
xs20_651u0oozw178c 1
xs20_4a9n8brzx121 1
xs20_3pm4koz06943 1
xs20_0gjlkmz32w643 1
xs20_0gillmz32w643 1
xs19_mlhe0e96z1 1
xs19_gbb8brz123 1
xs19_6a88bb8ozx33 1
xs19_39u0eicz321 1
xs19_39mgmiczw66 1
xs19_0mlhegoz1243 1
xs18_gs2ib96z1221 1
xs18_gillmz1w643 1
xs18_gbaqb96z11 1
xs18_c88b96z3156 1
xs18_8e1t2sgz311 1
xs18_69baa4ozx311 1
xs18_69b88a6zw652 1
xs18_4alhe0e96 1
xs18_4a9baaczx33 1
xs18_35a88a6z0653 1
xs18_2llmz320256 1
xs18_259aczw315ac 1
xs18_0c88b96z2553 1
xs17_wg0si53z6943 1
xs17_w8o6996z6521 1
xs17_c89f033z33 1
xs17_8kimgm96zx1 1
xs17_69mggkczw66 1
xs17_69baiczw65 1
xs17_4aarhar 1
xs17_4aarahr 1
xs17_3pmkk8z066 1
xs17_321fgf123 1
xs17_2ege952z321 1
xs17_178c1fgkc 1
xs17_025a4z69d113 1
xs16_w8k8a53z6521 1
xs16_oggm952z66 1
xs16_oggka53z66 1
xs16_m2s079cz11 1
xs16_j9q32acz01 1
xs16_gbbo8a6z11 1
xs16_6a88brzx32 1
xs16_69ligozw66 1
xs16_69e0ehr 1
xs16_69b88czw652 1
xs16_69aczw6953 1
xs16_4aab96zx33 1
xs16_4aab96z033 1
xs16_3iaj2acz011 1
xs16_39s0ca4z321 1
xs16_39egmiczx1 1
xs16_35s2acz321 1
xs16_35is0sic 1
xs16_31egu156 1
xs16_2ego2tic 1
xs16_2ege96z321 1
xs16_259e0eik8 1
xs16_259aria4 1
xs16_0ca952z6513 1
xs16_0bq2koz643 1
xs16_09v0ca4z321 1
xs16_0259acz6513 1
xs15_xok871z653 1
xs15_g88m596z121 1
xs15_ca96zw3552 1
xs15_69ak8zx1256 1
xs15_69aczx3156 1
xs15_5b88a6z033 1
xs15_4ap6426z032 1
xs15_4a970si6 1
xs15_3hu0o8a6 1
xs15_3hu069a4 1
xs15_25aczw3553 1
xs15_25a8ob96 1
xs15_25960uic 1
xs15_0ggo8brz32 1
xs15_0ggmp3z346 1
xs15_0ggca96z3421 1
xs15_0g8ehrz321 1
xs15_0c8a52z6513 1
xs15_0c8a52z2553 1
xs15_08o6996z321 1
xs15_06t1e8z321 1
xs15_06t1acz321 1
xs14_o4id1e8z01 1
xs14_i5q453z11 1
xs14_g88m552z121 1
xs14_c9jz354c 1
xs14_8o0uh3z23 1
xs14_69arzx123 1
xs14_69960ui 1
xs14_64pb8ozx11 1
xs14_4a9ria4 1
xs14_35iczx1156 1
xs14_354c32ac 1
xs14_256o8a53 1
xs14_0gbaicz321 1
xs14_0cq1e8z321 1
xs14_08u1e8z321 1
xs14_08u1acz321 1
xs14_08u156z65 1
xs14_08o69a4z321 1
xs14_08o0e96z321 1
xs14_08o0e93z321 1
xs13_oe1246z23 1
xs13_g8ka23z56 1
xs13_g0s2pmz11 1
xs13_djozx352 1
xs13_4aarzx123 1
xs13_3pczw1156 1
xs13_356o8a6 1
xs13_32hu0oo 1
xs13_32ac0f9 1
xs13_31kmiczw1 1
xs13_31eozx1252 1
xs13_3123qic 1
xs13_2lmge2z01 1
xs13_2ege1e8 1
xs13_0gil96z32 1
xs13_0ggm96z56 1
xs13_0gbaa4z321 1
xs13_08u156z32 1
xs12_g8ka53z11 1
xs12_3pczw1246 1
xs12_3pcz643 1
xs12_0gbaa4z121 1
xs12_0g0s256z121 1
xs12_03loz643 1
xs11_69jzx56 1
xs11_69jzx123 1
xs11_35a8426 1
xs11_3542156 1
xs11_25icz65 1
xs11_25akg8o 1
xs11_25a84ko 1
xs11_178ka6 1
xs11_178b52 1
xs11_17842ac 1
xs11_0drz65 1
xs10_ggka23z1 1
xs10_drz32 1
xs10_31eg8o 1
xp3_025qzrq221 1
xp30_w33z8kqrqk8zzzw33 1
xp2_j1u062goz11 1
xp2_g0k053z11 1
xp2_0c813z255d1e8 1

@SAMPLE_SOUPIDS
xs4_33 1 2 4 6 7 11 13 14 16 17
xp2_7 1 2 6 12 14 15 17 20 22 25
xs6_696 1 2 4 5 6 7 10 11 14 15
xq4_153 1038 1401 2559 2725 18145 20232 20277 21850 23581 25892
xs7_2596 1 2 4 6 7 8 12 14 15 20
xs5_253 88 115 149 270 306 427 480 605 773 851
xs6_356 0 1 2 5 6 7 9 13 16 17
xs4_252 1 3 18 20 21 25 26 29 37 49
xs8_6996 1 8 20 22 25 37 47 54 59 65
xs7_25ac 7 22 29 36 41 45 57 70 88 129
xp2_7e 26 90 93 143 168 172 193 198 202 237
xs12_g8o653z11 4 29 43 71 161 166 221 231 236 237
xp2_318c 1 26 233 356 369 520 532 545 575 716
xs6_25a4 111 146 480 497 507 564 667 733 960 994
xs14_g88m952z121 36 79 552 564 577 757 914 960 1389 1438
xs8_69ic 7 477 499 578 651 716 733 916 962 980
xs7_178c 126 413 434 832 966 967 1228 1513 1854 2009
xq4_6frc 323 368 537 1448 1649 2135 2489 3043 3129 3491
xs8_25ak8 43 62 760 967 1090 1795 2253 2496 2505 2646
xs6_39c 400 951 1037 1350 1387 2669 4566 5543 5700 5905
xp3_co9nas0san9oczgoldlo0oldlogz1047210127401 168 912 3321 4236 5523 6621 7207 7562 7812 8593
xs14_69bqic 393 1959 2709 3249 6279 9246 10379 11036 11326 11583
xq4_27dee6 211 2680 4023 6761 7827 10130 10780 11586 12603 15399
xs8_35ac 1383 2774 3493 3677 4799 5053 5157 6888 7421 7618
xs9_31ego 1649 3172 3477 6971 10786 13492 20120 23599 25330 26187
xs8_3pm 46 2998 5644 6241 8996 9116 13061 13289 15113 15181
xs10_g8o652z01 2121 2957 6499 9329 11529 11893 16096 16370 20128 20617
xs6_bd 2164 4355 4555 6358 10210 13908 17951 18206 19099 20326
xs14_g88b96z123 2451 4103 6784 8871 9712 13161 16715 20734 20744 20780
xs16_g88m996z1221 4918 6372 7845 8575 11045 11271 13642 14783 18267 19836
xs9_178ko 13335 16497 20306 24370 24815 30344 36442 38669 39949 40493
xs11_g8o652z11 22968 29883 30774 33442 38663 39661 51507 53243 56229 59204
xs9_4aar 2857 3352 5558 13020 15603 22708 22966 23581 26712 27391
xs10_35ako 5452 19754 35739 36605 41297 46292 51892 54451 54476 58999
xq4_27deee6 9216 13860 21059 24146 33419 48379 54586 70972 74618 77006
xs9_25ako 3603 8408 21995 30646 34004 45251 50541 61508 65723 67188
xs8_178k8 5264 10216 14852 15503 18086 22140 49091 61375 73559 73809
xs12_raar 22802 42998 64028 71116 84271 85810 107882 125232 128662 158170
xs18_rhe0ehr 7479 12486 41826 51497 54997 55451 75643 130635 150613 158544
xs8_312ko 6863 14639 24429 26387 42977 69192 101345 104028 104766 107497
xs16_j1u0696z11 17737 27370 39129 40186 40739 40984 95638 112596 119028 142948
xs14_6970796 19017 25471 31256 64623 140570 146752 164523 168192 180988 181922
xs15_354cgc453 7052 26788 36648 45246 53530 57945 83135 120327 122829 136692
xs10_32qr 19830 36965 36994 105582 106720 158272 233964 262624 296189 300933
xs14_j1u066z11 7915 48456 123192 125333 126259 175726 179227 185144 266873 316506
xs16_69egmiczx1 12672 39132 127994 128864 191981 211306 240047 253133 280133 330351
xs10_178kk8 159219 163838 166026 178035 192098 230261 318649 335200 479585 486972
xs17_2ege1ege2 2387 34024 210767 233193 236735 412143 431156 536752 595735 664762
xs10_69ar 69350 95835 138863 231340 236326 341097 392038 402481 510887 514123
xp15_4r4z4r4 36373 56194 67964 81313 114551 204957 205535 408032 427156 551843
xs7_3lo 125274 193253 256244 263955 267831 275499 288213 392291 523883 594586
xs14_39e0e93 96983 107650 205686 331296 363761 501467 512148 515315 525962 565303
xs14_69bo8a6 98947 153182 182905 247679 338573 366412 394232 451470 510632 544421
xs9_178kc 374481 395667 415414 461775 576792 583993 714400 856961 859795 891530
xs14_6is079c 4187 17091 54521 450008 540854 563446 599660 604883 738250 833831
xs20_3lkkl3z32w23 67715 115712 374642 494914 542802 811870 930623 943330 952330 996159
xs11_ggm952z1 71957 178498 187219 252476 505658 512493 574276 578384 790065 931709
xs11_g0s453z11 4142 65730 80498 120811 121640 129880 411790 451646 769343 812245
xs14_69e0eic 189 207287 297665 433803 495708 647330 679944 958319 973667 1098303
xs10_358gkc 8443 158517 160238 241966 341223 365056 541998 621850 639483 768033
xs12_330f96 53017 191783 377166 433371 622084 711232 826682 888095 972403 1278561
xs12_330fho 257783 266818 338713 339871 413588 596376 709840 752592 847680 899914
xs10_g0s252z11 122546 435860 678379 865789 911385 924201 1025997 1167925 1372478 1386495
xs12_178br 4153 89970 121896 231809 570470 686908 692883 737135 871468 883194
xp2_2a54 1743 221035 280637 283355 431192 455107 909289 952631 954298 1041015
yl144_1_16_afb5f3db909e60548f086e22ee3353ac 44423 209383 214941 219796 284568 407429 583078 583187 594356 834465
xs10_0drz32 51494 183378 314046 415200 443791 522515 556941 557725 598318 666845
xs8_31248c 110718 244921 273514 642830 681320 721072 933979 1688513 1737050 1997214
xs15_j1u06a4z11 47800 203261 317915 488645 592697 791130 1032617 1091434 1149028 1186199
xs12_178c453 368908 509607 1079385 1090159 1158169 1364092 1405574 1677329 1789459 1886106
xs13_g88m96z121 215769 408084 411125 554867 1055843 1096830 1212318 1267240 1463706 1573729
xs12_3hu066 34014 579150 606759 657701 823906 1038785 1136442 1368344 1390379 1501832
xs10_3215ac 16380 85052 88085 365281 528990 1639878 1718606 1792796 2020135 2028761
xs14_39e0eic 213372 290156 354509 889325 1104215 1294367 1592780 1648182 1673860 1730151
xs10_3542ac 256620 356111 586831 641656 781307 962595 1398133 1479424 1712455 2404710
xs15_259e0eic 237187 372091 403249 449319 456542 552693 708724 1387886 1450020 1640877
xs14_39e0e96 162760 268593 372373 542158 885242 1076784 1284730 1631427 1699275 1740919
xs9_312453 541660 677775 843032 925289 933860 1160649 1439711 1506723 2502918 2584506
xs11_178kic 1255 97386 136689 356499 637636 811124 1001935 1005527 1424773 2135143
xs8_32qk 252030 560983 1020776 1090131 1604066 1725866 2102953 2321631 2691972 2705584
xs16_69bob96 119970 214188 872644 960630 1514135 1880157 2045769 2107243 2439591 2855372
xs11_69lic 8864 72531 75492 166775 360395 618069 696374 943984 1114794 1441886
xs15_3lkm96z01 188431 198448 245593 453409 1091348 1253272 1565495 2159356 2163196 2276366
xs11_178jd 273953 986062 1034175 1230140 1971868 2282967 2383571 2586373 2721210 2759048
yl384_1_59_7aeb1999980c43b4945fb7fcdb023326 300656 314499 381986 937885 967391 1040902 1611633 1815852 2006194 2018126
xs14_g8o0e96z121 115030 1349138 1351986 1653263 1814121 1923147 2187543 2249417 2280093 2506420
xs9_g0g853z11 43844 482215 1429331 1506838 1864901 2397503 2524323 3166142 3312297 3531464
xs16_259e0e952 10369 309570 563919 1867275 1977362 2062849 2358618 2388192 2688340 3391728
xs9_25a84c 38364 109200 398870 630185 726576 856209 1158005 1816333 2118159 2356096
xs10_ggka52z1 11454 97337 719540 1420676 1549478 2067465 2438743 2822786 3032864 3258932
xs14_6960uic 195499 297990 1593368 1685224 2356793 2780250 2876290 3209847 3262350 4005990
xs13_4a960ui 75307 103362 304399 629882 2175496 2545437 2624690 2734107 2964609 3329634
xs10_1784ko 297665 399214 772328 906162 1365383 1404716 2377096 2582672 2737202 2912427
xs13_69e0mq 39349 126794 435490 539839 882108 1907880 2082987 2381167 2605631 2650577
xp2_31ago 622105 1575532 1916615 2226278 2228977 2449230 2477108 2808297 2959069 3010120
xs18_69is0si96 854060 965849 1005253 1118093 1119742 2481667 2494759 2674673 2881701 3178455
xs12_256o8a6 570006 605094 1025886 2599240 2798672 2969674 3253003 3369629 4510255 4578343
xs12_6960ui 147141 245651 1614528 1839415 2049621 2214563 2247517 3103070 3474047 3820949
xs12_2egm93 234789 288285 364406 492064 1071820 1309577 1838673 2592285 3234942 3462084
xs15_3lk453z121 475746 1964055 2074577 3076129 3895356 4142333 4390080 4624992 4803293 5222406
xs11_g0s253z11 567679 1233097 1415678 3194055 3648072 4454483 4844486 5272041 6337197 6475411
xs12_o4q552z01 1018857 1514299 1759268 1837343 2102316 3008327 3014868 3037431 4798660 5661579
xs11_2530f9 56704 368118 527258 745572 1672482 2331216 2717326 2973427 3857633 3939004
xs15_4a9raic 1262241 1357714 2829196 2918021 3844613 4111631 4240152 4542774 5218699 6124897
xs12_2egm96 19739 888415 939185 1077073 1147766 1214464 1282424 2757085 2938520 6009172
xs11_2560ui 687300 770355 1526416 2014133 2145611 2368246 2657954 2887617 3765109 4106484
xs13_321fgkc 1373032 2549861 2611734 2794669 3596135 5970013 6305913 6307591 6710598 7160196
xs13_0g8o653z121 377557 412225 1038724 1688849 2226899 2372415 3594869 3716167 4310994 4786569
xp2_g8gid1e8z1226 923379 1181284 1498228 2154595 2485470 4132773 4370470 4387454 5077805 5690399
xs16_3hu0uh3 5192 168526 1950900 2083926 2232883 2597417 2910918 4071520 6068233 6233305
xp2_0g0k053z32 212894 305621 398381 698235 930289 972030 2148159 2730847 3132082 3781365
xs11_2ege13 214387 2187870 2367600 2377795 2590448 4651911 5627155 6062419 7957286 8860205
xs16_3lk453z321 379629 648355 1472742 1585386 3305521 5425385 5901555 6185215 6508024 6578290
xs16_0ca952z2553 85695 1480515 1724103 2322905 2939084 3772840 4119605 4789854 4998613 5727849
xs18_2egm9a4zx346 39376 1548213 1833621 2290356 3722020 4170419 5185041 5208101 5502914 6784009
xs13_2530f96 768051 1597482 2031198 3178235 4438361 5911982 6109258 6341764 7191696 7799776
xs11_ggka53z1 650063 1010412 1078547 3138872 4097543 4759737 4852326 5494899 6586480 6883922
xs11_g0s256z11 428612 941975 1070716 1971234 2188128 2245602 2536234 4038805 4859723 5841900
xs10_g8ka52z01 732754 951297 1920093 2650235 3498452 3660087 4411232 5011102 7096971 8450973
xs19_69icw8ozxdd11 728998 1630698 2382684 2524997 3170807 3758595 3967287 4443877 5357827 6691945
xs13_32qb96 1043217 1095445 1369684 2715997 5100430 5578646 6093739 6218154 7722471 8236184
xs12_0ggm96z32 483308 2709404 2994675 3880148 6194352 6296408 6597660 6700576 7153555 7423011
xs12_0g8o652z121 821832 2220248 2296802 3090508 3589106 4092047 6010889 6551190 7037461 8175117
xs15_0gilicz346 135384 1048450 1583702 2371830 3289215 3599238 3770896 8251342 8702935 9193492
xs12_g4q453z11 86191 776343 3201164 3851664 4137261 4669915 6463203 6757737 6980031 7355736
xs22_69b88cz69d113 352434 2176365 2412969 3256952 5949503 6374233 7035097 9452028 9633916 9954115
xs19_69bo7pic 400481 718897 850531 2193150 5688346 6041892 6650246 7767476 8456269 9894764
xs18_c4o0ehrz321 996847 3005097 3456859 6821679 7381218 7691665 7839019 8359458 8528762 9015745
xs14_g4s079cz11 1185820 1869121 2718103 3166478 4013002 4821956 6009089 6813112 8079144 8371540
xs14_69la4ozx11 319956 1166606 1874390 2872539 3407368 3678792 3945389 4413907 5073038 7474905
xs14_08o6952z321 928114 1215391 3456408 4109462 5026269 5315304 5687208 5930774 6334430 8431676
xs15_259e0e96 13140 863522 2446992 2522530 2871596 4706625 6774140 8805487 9697343
xs13_31ege13 20698 817722 2725158 4360671 6709130 7600482 8095949 8591503 8983583
xs11_g8ka52z11 585489 1957883 6244610 6387909 6681598 6868886 8042572 8445935 8954772
xs11_3586246 192981 4188890 4588237 5198304 6929205 8180632 8852599 9392941 9732152
xs10_0cp3z32 409792 586464 1617025 2129901 3341068 4342399 5287048 6992503 7708794
xs16_69is0si6 977795 3132783 3335716 4395549 5829703 6224026 6755472 8292505
xs16_259aczx6513 1352230 2779393 4741128 6212579 7122433 7637744 9582848 9677389
xs13_g8ge96z121 1928550 2225713 2965413 3200503 3926218 3929993 7841816 9147152
xs13_31egma4 413136 2855173 3768720 4387454 5772270 8153166 9083137 9869864
xs12_31egma 1192795 1814670 2285687 2398360 7004542 7512050 8086033 9100201
xs12_0g8ka52z121 43542 68721 801365 4346514 4556897 4683053 5647698 7441329
xs11_31461ac 324687 1103699 4015762 4783692 5201657 5880586 7838015 8581549
xs28_0g8ka9m88gz122dia521 3678579 5780312 7960723 8265814 8731303 9304363 9824273
xs17_2ege1t6zx11 936277 1787013 2355939 4691355 5864118 7351904 7487470
xs16_69960uic 2983019 4222362 6809846 7531092 8890968 9014447 9465052
xs15_g8o6996z121 2480894 5795540 7629547 8438238 9229717 9319986 9565982
xs14_g8o69a4z121 807837 1215476 2264373 4523548 5903173 6060243 8316721
xs13_08ka96z321 798621 1753370 3787395 6813534 7763602 7868520 9371186
xs12_651i4ozx11 1809675 2668135 3758708 4652283 6808815 7585583 9018308
xs11_31e853 729105 2875902 2942315 5484547 6838319 7389769 9359708
xs10_178ka4 3123003 5042196 5753768 7099911 8309269 8337178 8970705
xs10_0j96z32 2287191 3959160 3965725 4758066 7321109 7915408 8320592
xp4_37bkic 1675436 1842643 2727643 3634266 4255752 5572156 6397033
xs18_3lk453z3443 2294835 4018440 5000504 6774429 7416864 8114798
xs15_259e0e93 4211963 5425580 6309371 6614509 7605837 9978981
xs14_j1u413z11 1548044 2003783 3898615 4737785 8874093 9420632
xs14_3hu0696 3862548 3866680 4434833 6325858 7218741 9654213
xs14_2egu156 1909904 2090062 5945561 7558669 7641114 7723344
xs13_255q8a6 359132 671797 1033692 3385440 6426909 7161502
xs12_69iczx113 2124345 2144415 3257510 6237467 7270004 9663491
xs12_3560ui 1187364 3155754 4233251 4988274 6918098 8275118
xs12_3123cko 534569 879887 2393401 4829366 7506670 8922968
xs10_4al96 584545 594804 1243681 2962395 7065327 8206426
xp2_rhewehr 1551269 5310059 5882290 6050672 7957852 8718740
xs9_178426 834389 3163610 3919736 4696187 7284923
xs18_j1u0uh3z11 1420445 2889466 5168536 8471894 8706258
xs17_3lk453z3421 3173963 7187460 8245850 8555477 8609913
xs16_g88q596z1221 452824 1658220 4654247 5018118 7368098
xs16_39e0ehr 1048212 2163530 2643640 6217622 9133971
xs15_259e0eio 80845 207886 4841318 4948026 4954727
xs14_g88q552z121 2756974 3907968 5222311 7144341 7316990
xs14_31egm96 708861 4996731 7785202 8107936 9254620
xs13_354mp3 2269709 2911954 4426834 5135189 6460746
xs22_08o0u93zoif032 3008735 5162869 7547173 9020595
xs18_0mmge96z1221 3241046 6068440 6072777 6698315
xs17_3lk453z1243 2364324 3019195 3751061 7471612
xs16_69is079c 549334 5631854 5646808 7569919
xs16_0ggs2qrz32 77787 1134331 8271102 9066997
xs16_0ggca96z3443 1029298 4648252 5056975 7467363
xs15_o4s3pmz01 336342 2167126 7364629 9067680
xs15_69bojd 2529460 5916257 8851632 9453039
xs15_69aczw6513 849750 2107034 3875573 7589634
xs15_25960uh3 581540 4798961 5239446 6477953
xs14_o4s079cz01 274050 2308861 2749424 3171811
xs14_mmge13z1 2188134 2540863 2638410 8847312
xs14_g2u0696z11 1066085 5939090 7839872 9856956
xs14_4a9m88gzx121 1268023 4608191 5548472 9837721
xs14_0g8o653z321 1116972 1127747 5678898 6194692
xs13_354djo 3824860 5027226 8540314 9004396
xs13_2eg6p3zx1 1232097 5390432 5996917 9942046
xs13_25960ui 1059864 5723602 8307239 9250087
xs13_0ggm952z32 3258970 5881086 6149478 8430151
xs12_6530f9 2868597 4781204 7788973 8361324
xs12_0ggs252z32 5585852 5922653 8258870 9107226
xs12_0ggm93z32 3928970 4789864 4941354 5977918
xs11_32132ac 3883620 5752808 6759699 7469984
xs11_256o8go 154603 414350 6416685 6964420
xp8_gk2gb3z11 4132442 5415892 6234048 7154860
xp2_31a08zy0123cko 785097 3013697 7351714 7700809
xs19_69b88gz69d11 4640249 7583886 9324997
xs18_c88b96z3552 2618745 2933078 6738784
xs18_354m453zw343 2646812 6993085 8118909
xs17_ca96z065156 5033531 7087845 8855260
xs17_5b8b96z033 1637336 4482591 6996984
xs17_0696z311d96 4695651 7784569 9277799
xs16_j1u0uiz11 1772500 2113286 7875333
xs15_kc0si96z11 8653888 9097172 9605307
xs15_33gv1oo 4077918 6375925 8815309
xs15_3213ob96 739894 5167358 9486704
xs14_g8id96z121 3644982 5492358 6446259
xs14_djozx356 4141494 6368483 7605097
xs14_ci96zw1156 1076838 5958061 7752639
xs14_69iczx1156 3103778 4060111 5306254
xs14_69f0f9 1304606 1532197 2233714
xs14_65p68ozx11 1300787 6138538 6373181
xs14_31ego8a6 3179111 6494220 7162005
xs14_1no3tg 3298237 4190119 9297894
xs13_wggm93z252 1111147 3912736 9190512
xs12_32qj4c 630447 4479403 4960616
xs12_3215ako 3547460 4554633 5270990
xs12_178kia4 500301 1036461 3544111
xs11_354c826 4213249 5793428 8715756
xs11_178c4go 2558208 3742074 6971714
xs11_08o652z32 1844369 3968276 5058160
xs9_31248go 534549 3936571
xs18_gbbob96z11 124516 3381263
xs18_8ehlmzw12452 7525408 8496817
xs18_330fhu0oo 3052613 5602094
xs17_j1u06ak8z11 899174 4260748
xs17_4a97079ic 6550905 6765720
xs16_g88e13z178c 613629 4450266
xs16_c4o0e96z321 30126 2276522
xs16_697079ic 1859799 5282347
xs16_3hu06996 3832428 8951382
xs16_356o8br 3877792 9484796
xs16_0mp2sgz643 5388457 9695952
xs16_0g8o653zbc1 1072806 8680402
xs16_08o6hrz643 1080116 3991151
xs15_6t1egoz11 8434871 8838690
xs15_65123qic 706089 3495998
xs15_4a9b8oz033 2073641 7483499
xs15_178c0f96 38185 4924242
xs15_0gbb8oz343 7038931 7786163
xs15_0g8ka96z3421 5140959 8468512
xs15_09v0ccz321 7018363 7685892
xs14_g4s0796z11 2517125 3148243
xs14_c88a53z33 5412078 9895931
xs14_3hu0ui 5183251 5715415
xs14_3hu06ac 3985071 9325787
xs14_39e0eio 4894944 7301275
xs14_32qj4ko 1726278 5111045
xs14_259e0mq 2068113 4122599
xs14_0gbaa4z343 14038 5212345
xs13_c88a52z33 2366153 8416357
xs13_3hu06a4 3005013 3884376
xs13_259mge2 8819617 9973426
xs13_2560uic 3918498 6746439
xs13_2560uh3 6506862 8551652
xs13_2530fho 2214514 8738975
xs13_17871ac 6369284 9077365
xs13_0ggs253z32 1991387 6168608
xs13_0gbq23z121 1006879 3023631
xs13_0g8o652z321 9838908 9858322
xs13_08o696z321 2615691 4062599
xs12_5b8ozx123 3890478 8170988
xs12_35icz65 2946399 8482450
xs12_252sga6 2447491 8686903
xs12_0g8o652z23 1190170 8446230
xs11_31eg84c 264720 3954575
xs11_178c48c 871305 9611533
xs11_0cp3z65 860581 6906069
xs10_xg853z321 4895925 6060740
xs10_2eg853 517839 1426645
xs23_69acz69d1d96 6701298
xs22_69b8b96z2553 8521169
xs22_2llmz1qaar 791505
xs21_4a9m88gzcia521 4074592
xs21_2lla8cz643033 9519458
xs20_gbbo79cz1221 6492567
xs20_6a88b96z2553 6096975
xs20_651u0oozw178c 8013375
xs20_4a9n8brzx121 2209854
xs20_3pm4koz06943 6429622
xs20_0gjlkmz32w643 7534235
xs20_0gillmz32w643 1321315
xs19_mlhe0e96z1 9657070
xs19_gbb8brz123 1106045
xs19_6a88bb8ozx33 1728715
xs19_39u0eicz321 7154146
xs19_39mgmiczw66 1686185
xs19_0mlhegoz1243 6719754
xs18_gs2ib96z1221 32807
xs18_gillmz1w643 4124031
xs18_gbaqb96z11 4705217
xs18_c88b96z3156 1719212
xs18_8e1t2sgz311 467360
xs18_69baa4ozx311 6902165
xs18_69b88a6zw652 6900750
xs18_4alhe0e96 5072626
xs18_4a9baaczx33 2264919
xs18_35a88a6z0653 3211655
xs18_2llmz320256 3462411
xs18_259aczw315ac 7500051
xs18_0c88b96z2553 4383661
xs17_wg0si53z6943 5252696
xs17_w8o6996z6521 724066
xs17_c89f033z33 6182459
xs17_8kimgm96zx1 9664806
xs17_69mggkczw66 5215076
xs17_69baiczw65 5987976
xs17_4aarhar 4413630
xs17_4aarahr 2459825
xs17_3pmkk8z066 746536
xs17_321fgf123 1428586
xs17_2ege952z321 4538571
xs17_178c1fgkc 6400860
xs17_025a4z69d113 1509497
xs16_w8k8a53z6521 5014060
xs16_oggm952z66 6043717
xs16_oggka53z66 4145628
xs16_m2s079cz11 7951217
xs16_j9q32acz01 9299492
xs16_gbbo8a6z11 1708324
xs16_6a88brzx32 2858976
xs16_69ligozw66 9541613
xs16_69e0ehr 1621939
xs16_69b88czw652 6351419
xs16_69aczw6953 5358936
xs16_4aab96zx33 590954
xs16_4aab96z033 6395249
xs16_3iaj2acz011 3420959
xs16_39s0ca4z321 791421
xs16_39egmiczx1 7723257
xs16_35s2acz321 1877180
xs16_35is0sic 3601195
xs16_31egu156 8671936
xs16_2ego2tic 7317639
xs16_2ege96z321 5756971
xs16_259e0eik8 4341120
xs16_259aria4 3630454
xs16_0ca952z6513 2048599
xs16_0bq2koz643 6165916
xs16_09v0ca4z321 1792598
xs16_0259acz6513 7120826
xs15_xok871z653 6449352
xs15_g88m596z121 5971590
xs15_ca96zw3552 4251380
xs15_69ak8zx1256 9730472
xs15_69aczx3156 9963247
xs15_5b88a6z033 2278587
xs15_4ap6426z032 3606241
xs15_4a970si6 832765
xs15_3hu0o8a6 8257802
xs15_3hu069a4 9746261
xs15_25aczw3553 1743897
xs15_25a8ob96 2424658
xs15_25960uic 653362
xs15_0ggo8brz32 9233617
xs15_0ggmp3z346 4643539
xs15_0ggca96z3421 1794047
xs15_0g8ehrz321 7193031
xs15_0c8a52z6513 4014618
xs15_0c8a52z2553 4440311
xs15_08o6996z321 1725550
xs15_06t1e8z321 2119901
xs15_06t1acz321 3741856
xs14_o4id1e8z01 3823615
xs14_i5q453z11 8182836
xs14_g88m552z121 3634202
xs14_c9jz354c 7439623
xs14_8o0uh3z23 9069646
xs14_69arzx123 5834097
xs14_69960ui 1226842
xs14_64pb8ozx11 2396006
xs14_4a9ria4 4678141
xs14_35iczx1156 4027271
xs14_354c32ac 3241679
xs14_256o8a53 7539946
xs14_0gbaicz321 300253
xs14_0cq1e8z321 2789605
xs14_08u1e8z321 7023870
xs14_08u1acz321 7347128
xs14_08u156z65 8993622
xs14_08o69a4z321 3337264
xs14_08o0e96z321 9184057
xs14_08o0e93z321 6516497
xs13_oe1246z23 2820474
xs13_g8ka23z56 2185398
xs13_g0s2pmz11 7944305
xs13_djozx352 277372
xs13_4aarzx123 2572093
xs13_3pczw1156 9120844
xs13_356o8a6 4648340
xs13_32hu0oo 4317543
xs13_32ac0f9 832591
xs13_31kmiczw1 9603129
xs13_31eozx1252 4167952
xs13_3123qic 6056795
xs13_2lmge2z01 2921124
xs13_2ege1e8 4995859
xs13_0gil96z32 4114042
xs13_0ggm96z56 6138086
xs13_0gbaa4z321 9896743
xs13_08u156z32 8228087
xs12_g8ka53z11 9930033
xs12_3pczw1246 7423761
xs12_3pcz643 1352560
xs12_0gbaa4z121 3920677
xs12_0g0s256z121 620889
xs12_03loz643 9193192
xs11_69jzx56 8107812
xs11_69jzx123 9284584
xs11_35a8426 262276
xs11_3542156 4947770
xs11_25icz65 2184389
xs11_25akg8o 7706280
xs11_25a84ko 7616658
xs11_178ka6 9820976
xs11_178b52 6724172
xs11_17842ac 7494066
xs11_0drz65 2117897
xs10_ggka23z1 11305
xs10_drz32 1741536
xs10_31eg8o 7287017
xp3_025qzrq221 3429627
xp30_w33z8kqrqk8zzzw33 1714565
xp2_j1u062goz11 8949410
xp2_g0k053z11 8851641
xp2_0c813z255d1e8 4312185
EDIT: ALL instances that were running have in fact since segfaulted, even though Internet connectivity was restored quickly and well before they would attempt to submit their results. These crashes all occurred in the "Authenticating with Catagolue via the payosha256 protocol" phase (and so before any logs were saved locally).
If you speak, your speech must be better than your silence would have been. — Arabian proverb

Catagolue: Apple Bottom • Life Wiki: Apple Bottom • Twitter: @_AppleBottom_

Proud member of the Pattern Raiders!

praosylen

Post by praosylen » August 17th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I noticed on this haul that it is apparently possible for a haul to be verified by an instance with the same payosha256 key. It seems as if that could be an avenue for people to submit fake hauls, so is that supposed to be possible?
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » August 18th, 2015, 4:13 am

A for awesome wrote:I noticed on this haul that it is apparently possible for a haul to be verified by an instance with the same payosha256 key. It seems as if that could be an avenue for people to submit fake hauls, so is that supposed to be possible?
I believe he is running multiple instances so it's most likely the case that one instance submitted a haul and another one from another computer verified it. A possible fix is to have apgsearch and apgnano require that the payosha256 keys for the submitter of the haul and the one verifying it belong to different names, but there's the work around of creating a second name, so if someone manages to get a hold of many multi-core machines and runs many instances of a toxic version of apgsearch/apgnano and runs them all during a slow period of activity, things could go downhill fast! Maybe I'm overreacting, but I hope I'm overlooking something that calcyman implemented like some kind of server-side security measure against this.

Yimmy

Post by Yimmy » August 18th, 2015, 12:49 pm

On the site statisitics and most pages accessed from census consistently crash firefox.

Billabob

Post by Billabob » August 20th, 2015, 3:22 pm

8 triilion objects, 0 phoenix 1s.
▄▀
▀▀▀

gameoflifeboy

Post by gameoflifeboy » August 20th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Yimmy wrote:On the site statisitics and most pages accessed from census consistently crash firefox.
I know... they work fine on Chrome, but it's still a problem because I use Firefox for as much of Catagolue as I can (not to mention everything else) and I might accidentally click on one of these links. I also think there should be a warning about which pages have many SVGs.

Freywa

Post by Freywa » August 20th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Because we are not using Achim's method, we're not getting the full spectrum of oscillators. In other words, 8 trillion objects without any phoenix among them.
Princess of Science, Parcly Taxel

x = 31, y = 5, rule = B2-a/S12
3bo23bo$2obo4bo13bo4bob2o$3bo4bo13bo4bo$2bo4bobo11bobo4bo$2bo25bo!