To-do list

For discussion directly related to ConwayLife.com, such as requesting changes to how the forums or home page function.
Nathaniel
Site Admin

To-do list

Post by Nathaniel » February 3rd, 2009, 6:37 pm

Edit: Now that the site has been revamped almost completely, this thread is largely obsolete.

I will keep an up-to-date list of planned updates and improvements for the website in this post, along with the current site version number. If you would like to request a new feature or comment on something (not) on the list, please either make a new thread about it or post in an appropriate existing topic (not this one).

Current version: beta 0.9
List of known bugs: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1
  • • Add some more querystring parameters (such as frameskip and default center location of tool)
    • Add more pages to the LifeWiki "how to contribute" section to make the LifeWiki's policies and whatnot clearer
    • Create some sort of "link to this pattern" option available that creates a URL for the user
    • Reverse look-up of patterns?
    • Add rle querystring parameter to applet
    • Have homepage links not open by default in a new window
    • Add copy/paste functionality to applet

Extrementhusiast

Re: To-do list

Post by Extrementhusiast » June 14th, 2010, 1:30 pm

Sometimes when I load a blank applet, a dark indigo bar appears. It is not possible to edit the squares which are completely covered by this bar unless if the viewfield is moved.
I Like My Heisenburps! (and others)