Maybe not goodbye after all (See BokaBB's (And Other's) Fun Refugium).

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
BokaBB

Maybe not goodbye after all (See BokaBB's (And Other's) Fun Refugium).

Post by BokaBB » January 10th, 2023, 6:00 am

Hi there. It's BokaBB again. For those who don't know of me I used to be a worse person and made quite a mess here, but I repent now.
I've realised something: this is not for me.
I put such heavy effort for people to even understand I'm without many ways to contribute. Still, given my next-to-zero knowledge I couldn't. I realise one can learn it better now with that book, but I don't want to do this anymore. It's bothersome. It's uninteresting to me now. I have many other things to do. I just don't want to step into this complex world anymore if I need to be obsessed to progress.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE A BEGINNER.
What I came here for was fun, but this is no fun. This is serious science. If you want primarily fun here this is no place for you. No insults intended. I can't force you to do anything but this is a difficult world.

I've decided to officially go away from here. I think I and this community don't go well together.
If you wish to be with me you can access me on Discord, where I am Boka B#0245. I am really lonely these days and have only a few buddies so anybody to chat with will warm my heart. It's recommended though that you are as close to the time zone UTC+01:00 as possible given most my friends fit ill with it. Will check this post a few times in the next few days and I will have to say goodbye to you all then. Hope you didn't miss me. I really hope so given I'm feeling the exact same pain towards one Internet friend now. It REALLY hurts.
I love you all nevertheless, please know it. I'll remember this place. Hope you grow a lot bigger and better and advance into the skies. Will check in a few years what are you doing. I won't forget you. Really. I promise.
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night and sweet dreams!
Enjoy your life and all the best! May THE LORD help you!
Have a suuuuperior day (and this all also to your own)!

BokaBB
Last edited by BokaBB on February 6th, 2023, 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Sokwe

Re: Goodbye.

Post by Sokwe » January 10th, 2023, 6:18 am

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do! I will be glad to have you back if you someday decide to return.
-Matthias Merzenich

BokaBB

Post by BokaBB » January 10th, 2023, 3:42 pm

Sokwe wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 6:18 am
I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do! I will be glad to have you back if you someday decide to return.
Thanks a lot, Sokwe! I will sure remember you.
Now a question to people who liked the post: did you do so because you like or because you don't like me going away?

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Have a good day!

BokaBB

BokaBB

Post by BokaBB » January 17th, 2023, 3:05 am

Wow. It refilled pretty quickly with threads.
Will still be around for a few days if anybody's interested.

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Have a good day!

BokaBB