ConwayLife.com - A community for Conway's Game of Life and related cellular automata
Home  •  LifeWiki  •  Forums  •  Download Golly

Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

For discussion of other cellular automata.

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Hdjensofjfnen » January 17th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Can anyone run this massive pattern and tell me if the northwest end of the replicator chain ever stabilizes?
x = 761, y = 496, rule = B368/S238
436bo42b2o$98b3o4b2o275bo53bo42b2o161b2o$105b2o152b2o120bobo52bo52b2ob
2o148b2o$259b2o119bo2bo47b2o55bobobobo8bo39b3o$109b2o270b2o48b2o15bo
23bo16bo3bo9bo$108bobo81b3o252bobo22bo11b2o17bo$107bobo133b2o15b2o86b
2o63b2o33b2o22bo11b2o223b2o$108bo134b2o15b2o86b2o57b2o4b2o144bo96bo51b
o2bo$43b2o362b2o80bo3bo65bo95bobo51b2o$35b3o5b2o405b2o17bo18bobobobo
64bo69b2o25b2o62bo$371bo73b2o3b2o16bobo18b2ob2o135b2o88bobo$27bo26b2o
163b2o3b2o37bo107bo33b2o38b2o21bobo247bo2bo$26bobo25b2o71b2o90b2o2bo2b
o35bobo76bo29bo33b2o28b2o32bo89b2o55bo55b2o39b3o3b2o$26bo2bo96bo2bo94b
obo35bobo75bobo37b2o52bo2bo117bo3b2o55bo38b2o15b2o$27b2o98b2o96bo37bo
76bobo36bo2bo52bobo116bobo59bo37bo2bo$341bo38b2o14b2o38bo118b2o98b2o
46bo$396b2o56b2o104b2o140bobo$454b2o104b2o139bo2bo$63b2o381bo108b2o
145b2o$62bo2bo48bo165bo47bo44bo33b2o3b2o32bo108b2o$62bobo48bobo120b3o
40bobo45bobo42bobo32b2o3b2o32bo$20b2o41bo49b2o102bo61bo2bo44bo2bo42b2o
137b2o138bo$20b2o85b2o107bobo61b2o46b2o182b2o137bobo$107b2o108b2o222b
3o90b2o22b2o74b2o15bobo$54bo73bo241b2o162b2o22b2o69b2o3b2o16bo49b2o11b
2o$53bobo40b2o29bobo9b2o109b2o18bo98bobo225b2o29bo2bo70b2o11b2o$52bobo
41bobo28bobo9b2o43b2o64b2o17bobo46b2o50bo114b2o109bo2bo29b2o80b2o$53bo
43bo30bo55b2o83bobo45bo2bo164b2o32b2o76b2o112b2o$78bo191bo47bobo198b2o
46b2o$44bo33bo240bo47b2o198b2o$43bobo32bo160b2o13b2o111b2o136bo$43bobo
193b2o13b2o91b2o63b2o90bobo$44bo13b2ob2o21b3o259bo2bo62b2o86bo4bo168b
2o$57bobobobo40b3o240b2o145b2o3bobo108bo28bo9b3o22b2o$58bo3bo245b3o
182bo2bo2bobo107bobo26bobo$113b2o2b2o356b2o16bobo4bo107bobo27bobo$97b
2o14b2o2b2o71bo70b2o212b2o17bo20b2o92bo29bo$97b2o90bobo48bo20bobo251b
2o193b2o$58bo3bo127b2o48bo21bobo90bo191b2o161b2o$36b3o18bobobobo176bo
22bo90bobo35b2o114b2o37b2o172b2o$58b2ob2o100bo26b2o162bobo35b2o113bo2b
o12b2o28bo167bobo$162bobo24bobo163bo138b2o12b2o13b2o27bobo167bo$127b2o
32bo2bo25bo277bo25b2o55bo2bo12b2o10b2o$127b2o33b2o132bo170bobo82b2o13b
2o9bo2bo36b2o21bo$138bo156bobo170b2o102b2o5bobo36b2o20bobo$20b2o35bo
34b2o43bobo4b2o150b2o274b2o6bo59bo2bo$20b2o35bo34b2o44b2o4b2o387b2o
106b2o7bo$57bo238b2o195b2ob2o35b2o114bobo$128bo9b2o155bobo194bobobobo
150bobo$75b2o50bobo7bobo156bo196bo3bo152bo$15b3o56bo2bo48bo2bo8bo488b
2o$75b2o50b2o116b2o55bo324b2o$20b3o222b2o54bobo78bo$302bo78bobo22b2ob
2o39bo143bo99bo$256b2o123bobo3b2o16bobobobo37bobo142bo98bobo$13bo230b
2o10b2o43bo80bo4b2o17bo3bo39b2o127bo14bo98bobo$13bo188bo6b2o33b2o54bob
o275bobo113bo$13bo144bo43bo5bo2bo5b2o81bobo275bobo$111b2o35b2o7bobo42b
o6b2o6b2o47bo34bo17b2o251bo6bo$29b2o24b2o54b2o34bo2bo6bo2bo105bo25bo
25bo2bo84bo3bo160bobo57b2o36b2o24bo$29b2o24b2o3bo34b2o19bo31b2o8b2o88b
2o16bo24bobo25b2o84bobobobo17b2o141bo57bo2bo34bo2bo22bobo$59bobo33b2o
18bobo130b2o40bo2bo112b2ob2o17bobo180b2o18b2o35bo2bo12b2o8bobo$58bo2bo
43b2o9b2o173b2o26b2o14b2o92bo181b2o56b2o13b2o9bo$59b2o43bo2bo23bo75b2o
110b2o14b2o39bo260b2o$105bobo22bobo74b2o15b2o18bo129bob2o5b2o130bo67b
2o51bo2bo22b2o9bo5bo$90b2o14bo24bo92b2o18bo129bo2bo5b2o41b2o87bo66bo2b
o50bobo23b2o8bobo3bobo$bo31bo56b2o85b3o64bo102bo28b2o9bo22bo15b2o87bo
57b2o8b2o52bo30b2o2b2o5b2o$obo29bobo96bo165bo48bobo37b3o20bobo160bo2bo
92b2o$o2bo28bobo95bobo163bobo31b2o14bobo39bo21bobo159bobo97b2o5b2o$b2o
30bo84b2o10bobo162bobo12b2o17bo2bo14bo23b2o38bo161bo98bobo3bobo$112b2o
4b2o11bo164bo13b2o18b2o38b4o299bo5bo$111bo2bo87b2o26bo42b2o94bo8bobo5b
o2b2o73b2o$12b2o97bo2bo87b2o25bobo41b2o95bo6bo2bo3b6o53b2o10b2o7b2o68b
2o111bo$12b2o98b2o114bo2bo140bo2bo4bo2b3ob3o5b2o35b2o9b2o10b2o76bo2bo
28b2o44b2o33bobo$229b2o145bo2bo3b2o9bo2bo34b2o96bo3b2o29b2o44b2o33b2o
4b3o$17b2o99b2o252bo21bobo133bo49b2o$17b2o98bo2bo251bobo3bo16bo134bo
49b2o42bo$117bobo77b2o174bo2b3o244bobo9b3o33bo$51bo3bo58bo3bo78b2o13b
2o4bo328b2o74bo2bo43bobo$50bobobobo56bobo96b2o3bobo200b2o125b2o57b2o
16b2o44bobo49b2o$51b2ob2o42b3o11bobo40b2o60bobo200b2o183bo2bo62bo50b2o
$106b2o5bo18b2o21b2o61bo116b2o94bo36b2o136b2o57b3o$92bo13b2o12bo11b2o
201b2o93bobo35b2o207bo4b2o35b2o$91bobo25bobo149b2o157b2o59b2o129b2o52b
obo2bo2bo34b2o$91b2o8b3o15bobo51b2o96b2o80bo3bo129bo3b2o53b2o74b2o53b
2o3bobo$120bo52b2o177bobobobo127bobo56bo2bo104b2o28bo$353b2ob2o129bo
58b2o105b2o$250b2o30b2o198b2o$250b2o26b2o2b2o135b2o61b2o$254b2o22b2o
34bo104b2o$50bo120b2o81b2o57bobo406bo$49bobo119b2o140bobo120b2o254b2o
27bobo$50b2o262bo39b3o79b2o136b2o116b2o27bo2bo$187b2o311bo65b2o5bo2bo
74b2o69b2o$50b2o135b2o255b2o53bobo64b2o5bobo75b2o$49bobo18bo316b2o54bo
2bo29b2o20bo2bo72bo109b2o$50bo19bo315bo2bo48bo5b2o30bobo20b2o99b2o82b
2o$70bo221bo94b2o48bobo37bo8b2o4b2o105bo2bo6bo14b2o88b2o$275b2o14bobo
38b2o103bobo45bobo3bo2bo8bo78bo17b2o7bo13bobo81bo6b2o$181b2o91bobo13bo
2bo24b2o12b2o104bo47bo5bobo7bobo76bobo25bo14bo36bo4b2o38bobo$96b2o82bo
2bo91bo15b2o25b2o173bo9bo62b2o6b2o5bobo76bobo3bobo36bo2bo$95bobo83b2o
198bo114bo68bo2bo4bo2bo5bo78bo5bo38b2o$76b2o18bo198b2o83bobo56bo56bo
69b2o6b2o$75bobo216bo2bo82bobo19b2o34bobo55bo217bo$76bo50bo130b2o35b2o
84bo8bo5bo4bo36bobo272bobo22bo$17b2o28b2o77bobo129b2o129bobo3bobo6bo
34bo273b2o22bobo$17b2o28b2o76bo2bo113b3o97b2o45bobo3bobo4b2o20b2o311bo
bo$125bobo213bo2bo45bo5bo27b2o65b2o134bo110bo$14bo111bo75bo86bo52bobo
145bobo133bobo$13bobo185bobo55b2o27bobo8b2o42bo102bo44bo100bo33bobo$
13bobo42bo86b2o55b2o55b2o27b2o9b2o145bo34bo109bobo33bo62b2o38b2o$14bo
42bobo84bo2bo60bo181b2o54bo34bo110bobo94bo2bo3b2o3bo28b2o$57bobo85b2o
61bo181b2o89bo111bo96bobo3b2o3bo10bo$22bo29b2o4bo17b2o101bo28bo206b2o
19b3o252bo9bo9bobo$21bobo5bo22b2o22b2o18bo81bobo106b2o126b2o295bo$22bo
bo4bo35b2o28bobo80bobo105bo2bo81bo264b3o$15bo7bo5bo35b2o29bo82bo107bob
o80bobo69b2o$14bobo102b2o35b2o130bo81b2o19b3o47bo2bo310b2ob2o$15bo7bo
72bo15bo6b2o34bo2bo219b2o11b3o21b2o25b2o64b2o244bobobobo$22bobo70bobo
13bobo42b2o155b2o16b2o45b2o9b2obob2o19b2o91b2o93bo60b2o64bo24bo3bo$21b
obo71bobo13b2o200b2o16b2o50b2o4b3ob3o25b2o71bo107bobo17b2o39bobo64bo$
22bo73bo286b2o4b2obob2o25b2o70bobo106bobo17b2o40bo65bo$133b2o236b2o18b
3o100bo90bo17bo$51b3o79b2o138b2o95bo2bo17b3o112b2o76bobo168bo3bo$203b
2o68b2o96bobo31b3o23b2o72bo2bo74bo2bo74b2o91bobobobo$203b2o40bo68bo57b
o57bo2bo11b2o59bobo17b2o56b2o6b2o67b2o66b2o24b2ob2o$234b2o8bobo66bobo
45bo69bobo11bobo59bo18b2o64b2o134bo2bo$96b2o136b2o8bobo66bobo32b3o9bob
o3bo65bo13bo282b2o$95bo2bo44bo101bo68bo46bo4bo75b2o88b2o$96b2o44bobo
67b2o56b2o94bo75b2o69b2o17bobo150bo34b2o30b2o$71b2o69bobo12bo53bo2bo
43b2o10b2o68b2o10b3o34b2o25b2o10b3o82bobo5b2o10bobo55bo51bo41bo34b2o
30b2o$28b2o41b2o70bo12bobo53b2o44b2o80b2o9bo2bo33bo2bo24bobo69bo25bo5b
o2bo10bo9b3o44bo50bobo34b2o4bo41bo$12bo15b2o126b2o23b2o168bo36bobo26bo
69bobo30bo2bo43b2o22bo24b2o24b2o35b2o45bobo19b3o$11bobo61b2o4bo55b2o
42b2o154b2o12bo2bo34bo34bo63bo32b2o44b2o47b2o108bobo$11b2o62b2o3bobo
54b2o121b2o75b2o15b3o66bobo301bo$79bo2bo177b2o90bobo68bobo125b2o191bo$
80b2o15bo326bo126b2o191bo$96bobo167b2o213b2o64b2o10b2o183bo$97bo167bo
2bo77b2o73b2o58b2o64bobo8bo2bo$177b2o86bobo78b2o53b2o17bo2bo41bo82bo3b
o6bobo$177b2o87bo134b2o17bo2bo40bobo84bobo6bo5b2o56bo$421b2o42bo23b3o
37bo21bobo12b2o10bo44bobo72bo$146b2o381bo22bo24bobo42bo2bo71bobo$146b
2o118bo129b3o118b2o10bo48bo44b2o72bo2bo$238bo26bobo24b2o101bo4bob3o
111bo2bo178b2o$11bo35b2o188bobo25bo2bo23b2o101bo4b2o2bo112b2o66b2o28b
2o$10bobo34b2o17b2o6b2o161bo2bo25b2o128bo4bobo97b2o29b2o51b2o27bo2bo
110b2o$10bobo53b2o5bo2bo161b2o36b2o121bo46bo54b2o29b2o24b2o55b2o50b2o
59b2o$11bo62b2o172bo26bo2bo166bobo12bo97b2o107b2o$247bobo25bo2bo11b2o
114bo12bo8b2o16b2o11bobo52b2o84b2o$248bobo15bo9b2o11bo2bo112bobo10bobo
7b2o6b2o21bo2bo51b2o84b2o$249bo16bo22bobo67b2o44bobo10bobo15b2o22b2o
20b2o$266bo23bo68b2o45bo12bo62b2o$122bo440bo$80b2o40bo232b2o206bo90bo$
80b2o35b2o3bo232b2o206bo90bo$117b2o179b2o354bo$298b2o$28bo509b2o146b2o
28b3o$28bo509b2o146b2o$28bo322b3o$135bo306b2o$134bobo23b2o109b2o169b2o
223b2o$134bobo23b2o109b2o394b2o$109b2o24bo212b2o44b2o56bo235b2o$109b2o
138bo98b2o4bo39b2o56bo64bo170b2o$248bobo102bobo96bo63bobo$248bobo102b
2o160bo2bo136b2o$249bo169b2o95b2o137b2o$307b2o109bo2bo$158b2o146bo2bo
4bobo102b2o$158b2o147b2o4bo2bo$308bo5bob2o143b2o$309bo5bobo143b2o$308b
obo$307bo3bo131b2o$307b2obo132b2o10b2ob2o$307b2o$456bobobo4b2o$306bo3b
o4b2o141bobo3b3o$306bobobo3b3o141bo2bo3bobo$306bo3bo4b2o143bo5b2o$307b
3o132bo24b2o$302b2o89b2o46b3ob2o5b2o$302b2o89b2o49b3o5b2o$442bob2obo3b
o$443bo2bo$447bo$443b2o$443b5o$322b2o98b2o20b2o$322b2o98b2o$397b2o74bo
bo3bo3b3o$396bo2bo43b2o28bobo2b3o2b3o$397b2o44bob2o32bobo3bo$403bo40b
3o28b2ob2obob2o$402bobo40b2o27b5o2b2o$316bo84bobo40bobo25bobo4bobob2o$
315bobo83b2o19bobo19b2o9bo3bo11bo3b2o3bo$315bo2bo60b2o40bobobo28b2o3b
2o10b3o2bo$316b2o60bo2bo39b6o10b2o14b2o5b2o9b2o3bo$379b2o45b2o8bo2bo
14b2o3b2o12b4o$427bo9b2o16b5o12b2obob2o$425b3o28b3o12b5o3bo$380b2o75bo
12bobob2o3bo$380b2o87b2obob2o$422bo38b3o7bob2obobo$422bo37b5o4bo3bo3bo
$423bo35bo4b2o4bo2b4o$458b2o3b2o5bo3b3o$417bobo2b2o3b2o30bob2o$416bo2b
ob2o19b2o15bob2o$417bobo2b2o4b2o12b2o$426bo$425b2o2bo$476b3o$424b5o18b
2o8b2o17bo$446bo2bo7b2o15b2o$449bo7b2o15b2o$445bo3bo25b2o$446bo3b2o7bo
15b2o$420b2o25bo3bo9bo$420b2o28b2o8bo12bob2o$456bobo14b3o$448bobo5bo2b
o14bo$447bob2o6bo2bo$448b3o4b4o$448bobo4b2o$449b2o4bo$449b2o$449bo$
436bo$436bo$436bo3$446b2o$446b2o3$433b2o$434bo$432bo$432b2o$466b2o$
465bo2bo$466b2o6$450b2o$450bobo$451bo2$476bo$475bobo$475bobo$476bo4bo$
480bobo$480b2o22$496bo$496bo3bo$496bo3bo$493b6obo$496bo$496bo2$494b3o
198$702b3o2$702bo$702bo$698bob6o$698bo3bo$698bo3bo$702bo!

EDIT: Two growing spaceships are launched around gen 1250000, and another distinct set is launched at gen 1500000
Life is hard. Deal with it.
My favorite oscillator of all time:
x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Macbi » January 17th, 2019, 10:18 pm

Hdjensofjfnen wrote:Can anyone run this massive pattern and tell me if the northwest end of the replicator chain ever stabilizes?
x = 761, y = 496, rule = B368/S238
436bo42b2o$98b3o4b2o275bo53bo42b2o161b2o$105b2o152b2o120bobo52bo52b2ob
2o148b2o$259b2o119bo2bo47b2o55bobobobo8bo39b3o$109b2o270b2o48b2o15bo
23bo16bo3bo9bo$108bobo81b3o252bobo22bo11b2o17bo$107bobo133b2o15b2o86b
2o63b2o33b2o22bo11b2o223b2o$108bo134b2o15b2o86b2o57b2o4b2o144bo96bo51b
o2bo$43b2o362b2o80bo3bo65bo95bobo51b2o$35b3o5b2o405b2o17bo18bobobobo
64bo69b2o25b2o62bo$371bo73b2o3b2o16bobo18b2ob2o135b2o88bobo$27bo26b2o
163b2o3b2o37bo107bo33b2o38b2o21bobo247bo2bo$26bobo25b2o71b2o90b2o2bo2b
o35bobo76bo29bo33b2o28b2o32bo89b2o55bo55b2o39b3o3b2o$26bo2bo96bo2bo94b
obo35bobo75bobo37b2o52bo2bo117bo3b2o55bo38b2o15b2o$27b2o98b2o96bo37bo
76bobo36bo2bo52bobo116bobo59bo37bo2bo$341bo38b2o14b2o38bo118b2o98b2o
46bo$396b2o56b2o104b2o140bobo$454b2o104b2o139bo2bo$63b2o381bo108b2o
145b2o$62bo2bo48bo165bo47bo44bo33b2o3b2o32bo108b2o$62bobo48bobo120b3o
40bobo45bobo42bobo32b2o3b2o32bo$20b2o41bo49b2o102bo61bo2bo44bo2bo42b2o
137b2o138bo$20b2o85b2o107bobo61b2o46b2o182b2o137bobo$107b2o108b2o222b
3o90b2o22b2o74b2o15bobo$54bo73bo241b2o162b2o22b2o69b2o3b2o16bo49b2o11b
2o$53bobo40b2o29bobo9b2o109b2o18bo98bobo225b2o29bo2bo70b2o11b2o$52bobo
41bobo28bobo9b2o43b2o64b2o17bobo46b2o50bo114b2o109bo2bo29b2o80b2o$53bo
43bo30bo55b2o83bobo45bo2bo164b2o32b2o76b2o112b2o$78bo191bo47bobo198b2o
46b2o$44bo33bo240bo47b2o198b2o$43bobo32bo160b2o13b2o111b2o136bo$43bobo
193b2o13b2o91b2o63b2o90bobo$44bo13b2ob2o21b3o259bo2bo62b2o86bo4bo168b
2o$57bobobobo40b3o240b2o145b2o3bobo108bo28bo9b3o22b2o$58bo3bo245b3o
182bo2bo2bobo107bobo26bobo$113b2o2b2o356b2o16bobo4bo107bobo27bobo$97b
2o14b2o2b2o71bo70b2o212b2o17bo20b2o92bo29bo$97b2o90bobo48bo20bobo251b
2o193b2o$58bo3bo127b2o48bo21bobo90bo191b2o161b2o$36b3o18bobobobo176bo
22bo90bobo35b2o114b2o37b2o172b2o$58b2ob2o100bo26b2o162bobo35b2o113bo2b
o12b2o28bo167bobo$162bobo24bobo163bo138b2o12b2o13b2o27bobo167bo$127b2o
32bo2bo25bo277bo25b2o55bo2bo12b2o10b2o$127b2o33b2o132bo170bobo82b2o13b
2o9bo2bo36b2o21bo$138bo156bobo170b2o102b2o5bobo36b2o20bobo$20b2o35bo
34b2o43bobo4b2o150b2o274b2o6bo59bo2bo$20b2o35bo34b2o44b2o4b2o387b2o
106b2o7bo$57bo238b2o195b2ob2o35b2o114bobo$128bo9b2o155bobo194bobobobo
150bobo$75b2o50bobo7bobo156bo196bo3bo152bo$15b3o56bo2bo48bo2bo8bo488b
2o$75b2o50b2o116b2o55bo324b2o$20b3o222b2o54bobo78bo$302bo78bobo22b2ob
2o39bo143bo99bo$256b2o123bobo3b2o16bobobobo37bobo142bo98bobo$13bo230b
2o10b2o43bo80bo4b2o17bo3bo39b2o127bo14bo98bobo$13bo188bo6b2o33b2o54bob
o275bobo113bo$13bo144bo43bo5bo2bo5b2o81bobo275bobo$111b2o35b2o7bobo42b
o6b2o6b2o47bo34bo17b2o251bo6bo$29b2o24b2o54b2o34bo2bo6bo2bo105bo25bo
25bo2bo84bo3bo160bobo57b2o36b2o24bo$29b2o24b2o3bo34b2o19bo31b2o8b2o88b
2o16bo24bobo25b2o84bobobobo17b2o141bo57bo2bo34bo2bo22bobo$59bobo33b2o
18bobo130b2o40bo2bo112b2ob2o17bobo180b2o18b2o35bo2bo12b2o8bobo$58bo2bo
43b2o9b2o173b2o26b2o14b2o92bo181b2o56b2o13b2o9bo$59b2o43bo2bo23bo75b2o
110b2o14b2o39bo260b2o$105bobo22bobo74b2o15b2o18bo129bob2o5b2o130bo67b
2o51bo2bo22b2o9bo5bo$90b2o14bo24bo92b2o18bo129bo2bo5b2o41b2o87bo66bo2b
o50bobo23b2o8bobo3bobo$bo31bo56b2o85b3o64bo102bo28b2o9bo22bo15b2o87bo
57b2o8b2o52bo30b2o2b2o5b2o$obo29bobo96bo165bo48bobo37b3o20bobo160bo2bo
92b2o$o2bo28bobo95bobo163bobo31b2o14bobo39bo21bobo159bobo97b2o5b2o$b2o
30bo84b2o10bobo162bobo12b2o17bo2bo14bo23b2o38bo161bo98bobo3bobo$112b2o
4b2o11bo164bo13b2o18b2o38b4o299bo5bo$111bo2bo87b2o26bo42b2o94bo8bobo5b
o2b2o73b2o$12b2o97bo2bo87b2o25bobo41b2o95bo6bo2bo3b6o53b2o10b2o7b2o68b
2o111bo$12b2o98b2o114bo2bo140bo2bo4bo2b3ob3o5b2o35b2o9b2o10b2o76bo2bo
28b2o44b2o33bobo$229b2o145bo2bo3b2o9bo2bo34b2o96bo3b2o29b2o44b2o33b2o
4b3o$17b2o99b2o252bo21bobo133bo49b2o$17b2o98bo2bo251bobo3bo16bo134bo
49b2o42bo$117bobo77b2o174bo2b3o244bobo9b3o33bo$51bo3bo58bo3bo78b2o13b
2o4bo328b2o74bo2bo43bobo$50bobobobo56bobo96b2o3bobo200b2o125b2o57b2o
16b2o44bobo49b2o$51b2ob2o42b3o11bobo40b2o60bobo200b2o183bo2bo62bo50b2o
$106b2o5bo18b2o21b2o61bo116b2o94bo36b2o136b2o57b3o$92bo13b2o12bo11b2o
201b2o93bobo35b2o207bo4b2o35b2o$91bobo25bobo149b2o157b2o59b2o129b2o52b
obo2bo2bo34b2o$91b2o8b3o15bobo51b2o96b2o80bo3bo129bo3b2o53b2o74b2o53b
2o3bobo$120bo52b2o177bobobobo127bobo56bo2bo104b2o28bo$353b2ob2o129bo
58b2o105b2o$250b2o30b2o198b2o$250b2o26b2o2b2o135b2o61b2o$254b2o22b2o
34bo104b2o$50bo120b2o81b2o57bobo406bo$49bobo119b2o140bobo120b2o254b2o
27bobo$50b2o262bo39b3o79b2o136b2o116b2o27bo2bo$187b2o311bo65b2o5bo2bo
74b2o69b2o$50b2o135b2o255b2o53bobo64b2o5bobo75b2o$49bobo18bo316b2o54bo
2bo29b2o20bo2bo72bo109b2o$50bo19bo315bo2bo48bo5b2o30bobo20b2o99b2o82b
2o$70bo221bo94b2o48bobo37bo8b2o4b2o105bo2bo6bo14b2o88b2o$275b2o14bobo
38b2o103bobo45bobo3bo2bo8bo78bo17b2o7bo13bobo81bo6b2o$181b2o91bobo13bo
2bo24b2o12b2o104bo47bo5bobo7bobo76bobo25bo14bo36bo4b2o38bobo$96b2o82bo
2bo91bo15b2o25b2o173bo9bo62b2o6b2o5bobo76bobo3bobo36bo2bo$95bobo83b2o
198bo114bo68bo2bo4bo2bo5bo78bo5bo38b2o$76b2o18bo198b2o83bobo56bo56bo
69b2o6b2o$75bobo216bo2bo82bobo19b2o34bobo55bo217bo$76bo50bo130b2o35b2o
84bo8bo5bo4bo36bobo272bobo22bo$17b2o28b2o77bobo129b2o129bobo3bobo6bo
34bo273b2o22bobo$17b2o28b2o76bo2bo113b3o97b2o45bobo3bobo4b2o20b2o311bo
bo$125bobo213bo2bo45bo5bo27b2o65b2o134bo110bo$14bo111bo75bo86bo52bobo
145bobo133bobo$13bobo185bobo55b2o27bobo8b2o42bo102bo44bo100bo33bobo$
13bobo42bo86b2o55b2o55b2o27b2o9b2o145bo34bo109bobo33bo62b2o38b2o$14bo
42bobo84bo2bo60bo181b2o54bo34bo110bobo94bo2bo3b2o3bo28b2o$57bobo85b2o
61bo181b2o89bo111bo96bobo3b2o3bo10bo$22bo29b2o4bo17b2o101bo28bo206b2o
19b3o252bo9bo9bobo$21bobo5bo22b2o22b2o18bo81bobo106b2o126b2o295bo$22bo
bo4bo35b2o28bobo80bobo105bo2bo81bo264b3o$15bo7bo5bo35b2o29bo82bo107bob
o80bobo69b2o$14bobo102b2o35b2o130bo81b2o19b3o47bo2bo310b2ob2o$15bo7bo
72bo15bo6b2o34bo2bo219b2o11b3o21b2o25b2o64b2o244bobobobo$22bobo70bobo
13bobo42b2o155b2o16b2o45b2o9b2obob2o19b2o91b2o93bo60b2o64bo24bo3bo$21b
obo71bobo13b2o200b2o16b2o50b2o4b3ob3o25b2o71bo107bobo17b2o39bobo64bo$
22bo73bo286b2o4b2obob2o25b2o70bobo106bobo17b2o40bo65bo$133b2o236b2o18b
3o100bo90bo17bo$51b3o79b2o138b2o95bo2bo17b3o112b2o76bobo168bo3bo$203b
2o68b2o96bobo31b3o23b2o72bo2bo74bo2bo74b2o91bobobobo$203b2o40bo68bo57b
o57bo2bo11b2o59bobo17b2o56b2o6b2o67b2o66b2o24b2ob2o$234b2o8bobo66bobo
45bo69bobo11bobo59bo18b2o64b2o134bo2bo$96b2o136b2o8bobo66bobo32b3o9bob
o3bo65bo13bo282b2o$95bo2bo44bo101bo68bo46bo4bo75b2o88b2o$96b2o44bobo
67b2o56b2o94bo75b2o69b2o17bobo150bo34b2o30b2o$71b2o69bobo12bo53bo2bo
43b2o10b2o68b2o10b3o34b2o25b2o10b3o82bobo5b2o10bobo55bo51bo41bo34b2o
30b2o$28b2o41b2o70bo12bobo53b2o44b2o80b2o9bo2bo33bo2bo24bobo69bo25bo5b
o2bo10bo9b3o44bo50bobo34b2o4bo41bo$12bo15b2o126b2o23b2o168bo36bobo26bo
69bobo30bo2bo43b2o22bo24b2o24b2o35b2o45bobo19b3o$11bobo61b2o4bo55b2o
42b2o154b2o12bo2bo34bo34bo63bo32b2o44b2o47b2o108bobo$11b2o62b2o3bobo
54b2o121b2o75b2o15b3o66bobo301bo$79bo2bo177b2o90bobo68bobo125b2o191bo$
80b2o15bo326bo126b2o191bo$96bobo167b2o213b2o64b2o10b2o183bo$97bo167bo
2bo77b2o73b2o58b2o64bobo8bo2bo$177b2o86bobo78b2o53b2o17bo2bo41bo82bo3b
o6bobo$177b2o87bo134b2o17bo2bo40bobo84bobo6bo5b2o56bo$421b2o42bo23b3o
37bo21bobo12b2o10bo44bobo72bo$146b2o381bo22bo24bobo42bo2bo71bobo$146b
2o118bo129b3o118b2o10bo48bo44b2o72bo2bo$238bo26bobo24b2o101bo4bob3o
111bo2bo178b2o$11bo35b2o188bobo25bo2bo23b2o101bo4b2o2bo112b2o66b2o28b
2o$10bobo34b2o17b2o6b2o161bo2bo25b2o128bo4bobo97b2o29b2o51b2o27bo2bo
110b2o$10bobo53b2o5bo2bo161b2o36b2o121bo46bo54b2o29b2o24b2o55b2o50b2o
59b2o$11bo62b2o172bo26bo2bo166bobo12bo97b2o107b2o$247bobo25bo2bo11b2o
114bo12bo8b2o16b2o11bobo52b2o84b2o$248bobo15bo9b2o11bo2bo112bobo10bobo
7b2o6b2o21bo2bo51b2o84b2o$249bo16bo22bobo67b2o44bobo10bobo15b2o22b2o
20b2o$266bo23bo68b2o45bo12bo62b2o$122bo440bo$80b2o40bo232b2o206bo90bo$
80b2o35b2o3bo232b2o206bo90bo$117b2o179b2o354bo$298b2o$28bo509b2o146b2o
28b3o$28bo509b2o146b2o$28bo322b3o$135bo306b2o$134bobo23b2o109b2o169b2o
223b2o$134bobo23b2o109b2o394b2o$109b2o24bo212b2o44b2o56bo235b2o$109b2o
138bo98b2o4bo39b2o56bo64bo170b2o$248bobo102bobo96bo63bobo$248bobo102b
2o160bo2bo136b2o$249bo169b2o95b2o137b2o$307b2o109bo2bo$158b2o146bo2bo
4bobo102b2o$158b2o147b2o4bo2bo$308bo5bob2o143b2o$309bo5bobo143b2o$308b
obo$307bo3bo131b2o$307b2obo132b2o10b2ob2o$307b2o$456bobobo4b2o$306bo3b
o4b2o141bobo3b3o$306bobobo3b3o141bo2bo3bobo$306bo3bo4b2o143bo5b2o$307b
3o132bo24b2o$302b2o89b2o46b3ob2o5b2o$302b2o89b2o49b3o5b2o$442bob2obo3b
o$443bo2bo$447bo$443b2o$443b5o$322b2o98b2o20b2o$322b2o98b2o$397b2o74bo
bo3bo3b3o$396bo2bo43b2o28bobo2b3o2b3o$397b2o44bob2o32bobo3bo$403bo40b
3o28b2ob2obob2o$402bobo40b2o27b5o2b2o$316bo84bobo40bobo25bobo4bobob2o$
315bobo83b2o19bobo19b2o9bo3bo11bo3b2o3bo$315bo2bo60b2o40bobobo28b2o3b
2o10b3o2bo$316b2o60bo2bo39b6o10b2o14b2o5b2o9b2o3bo$379b2o45b2o8bo2bo
14b2o3b2o12b4o$427bo9b2o16b5o12b2obob2o$425b3o28b3o12b5o3bo$380b2o75bo
12bobob2o3bo$380b2o87b2obob2o$422bo38b3o7bob2obobo$422bo37b5o4bo3bo3bo
$423bo35bo4b2o4bo2b4o$458b2o3b2o5bo3b3o$417bobo2b2o3b2o30bob2o$416bo2b
ob2o19b2o15bob2o$417bobo2b2o4b2o12b2o$426bo$425b2o2bo$476b3o$424b5o18b
2o8b2o17bo$446bo2bo7b2o15b2o$449bo7b2o15b2o$445bo3bo25b2o$446bo3b2o7bo
15b2o$420b2o25bo3bo9bo$420b2o28b2o8bo12bob2o$456bobo14b3o$448bobo5bo2b
o14bo$447bob2o6bo2bo$448b3o4b4o$448bobo4b2o$449b2o4bo$449b2o$449bo$
436bo$436bo$436bo3$446b2o$446b2o3$433b2o$434bo$432bo$432b2o$466b2o$
465bo2bo$466b2o6$450b2o$450bobo$451bo2$476bo$475bobo$475bobo$476bo4bo$
480bobo$480b2o22$496bo$496bo3bo$496bo3bo$493b6obo$496bo$496bo2$494b3o
198$702b3o2$702bo$702bo$698bob6o$698bo3bo$698bo3bo$702bo!

EDIT: Two growing spaceships are launched around gen 1250000, and another distinct set is launched at gen 1500000

I've run it for 7*2^10 generations and it's still going. Is there even a known way in which such a symmetric pattern can stabilise?
User avatar
Macbi
 
Posts: 650
Joined: March 29th, 2009, 4:58 am

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby danny » January 17th, 2019, 10:21 pm

Theoretically it could burn down and turn asymmetric by interaction with asymmetric debris, and then this formation could occur:
x = 13, y = 9, rule = B368/S238
2o$bo$bobo$2b2o$10b3o$9bo2bo$8bo3bo$8bo2bo$8b3o!
she/they // Please stop using my full name. Refer to me as dani.

"I'm always on duty, even when I'm off duty." -Cody Kolodziejzyk, Ph.D.
User avatar
danny
 
Posts: 935
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Hdjensofjfnen » January 18th, 2019, 1:30 am

danny wrote:Theoretically it could burn down and turn asymmetric by interaction with asymmetric debris, and then this formation could occur:
x = 13, y = 9, rule = B368/S238
2o$bo$bobo$2b2o$10b3o$9bo2bo$8bo3bo$8bo2bo$8b3o!


There is no way for interaction with asymmetric debris. I've checked that the end point of the replicator chain slowly slides to the southeast over time, creating more symmetric debris in its wake.
EDIT: It's especially odd because each of its replicator-chain offshoots eventually is stabilized by a bomber end.
EDIT: It is theoretically possible that the replicator burns through thousands of cells' worth of debris to reach the asymmetric debris, but the probability of that happening gets lower the farther the active end gets from the original soup location. What would this even be called? x^2 - x growth?

EDIT: Unrelated c/6 nonmonotonous T ship:
x = 3, y = 2, rule = B2i3/S023-a4w
3o$bo!
Life is hard. Deal with it.
My favorite oscillator of all time:
x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby 77topaz » January 18th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Hdjensofjfnen wrote:What would this even be called? x^2 - x growth?


O(n^2 - n) = O(n^2), so it would just be called quadratic growth.
User avatar
77topaz
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby 77topaz » January 20th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Double-skew-D4-symmetry with a gutter:
x = 15, y = 6, rule = B2k3/S2-a3
bo$obo$obo10bo$b2o9bobo$12bobo$12b2o!
User avatar
77topaz
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Hdjensofjfnen » January 22nd, 2019, 2:24 pm

Weird:
x = 9, y = 5, rule = B3-e/S237e
bo4b2o$obo3bobo$bo6bo$2bo3bobo$bo4b2o!
Life is hard. Deal with it.
My favorite oscillator of all time:
x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Moosey » February 4th, 2019, 6:37 pm

15c/128d
x = 4, y = 3, rule = B34kz5e/S23-a4ityz5k7
2bo$b3o$2obo!

10c/26o
x = 5, y = 4, rule = B34kz5e/S23-a4ityz5k7
3b2o$2o2bo$obobo$b3o!
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby 77topaz » February 8th, 2019, 6:28 am

In one of the rules from the "Smallest Oscillators (...)" thread, there's a three-cell pattern that, when combined with another copy of itself, can make either a 5c/18 or 4c/19 ship, depending on the offset of the copies:
x = 31, y = 6, rule = B2cin3-eknr4cijky5iq6acn7e/S02ai3e4irw5jkny6ak
30bo$30bo$o6bo14bo$o6bo14bo7bo2$o6bo14bo!
User avatar
77topaz
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Thread for Your Accidental Discoveries that Aren't in CGOL

Postby Moosey » February 16th, 2019, 2:54 pm

This was an accident if there ever was one:
a 7c/22 queen bee spaceship (AKA gosper glider)
x = 5, y = 7, rule = MAPARYXfhZofugWaH7oaIDogBZofuhogOiAaIDogJAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
o$obo$bobo$bo2bo$bobo$obo$o!


And if you thought that was weird:
x = 145, y = 188, rule = MAPARYXfhZofmgWeH7oaIDogBZofuhooOiAaMDogJAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
135bo$133bo3bo$129bo3b2o3bo$128bob2o2b2o3bo$128bo2bo5bobo$126bo11bo$
126bob4o$131b2o$127bob2obobo2b2o$133b2ob3o$127bobo3b3o$128bo3$127b2o$
129bo$127bob4obo$134bo$128bo5bo$116b2o11b2ob2o$116b2o13bo6$132b2o$132b
2o5$129b2o$129b2o8$114b2o$114b2o4$122b2o$122b2o3$133b2o$129b2o2b2o$98b
2o29b2o$98b2o22b2o$122b2o$133b2o$133b2o$127b2o$127b2o5$143b2o$127b2o
14b2o$61bo65b2o$60bobo$60bobo$61bo6$62b2o$62b2o15b2o$79b2o7b2o$88b2o5$
38b2o39b2o$38b2o39b2o3$22b3o71b2o$21bo19bo54b2o$20b2o3bo12bo2bo$19b2ob
2obo5bo$20bo3bo5bobo4bo$21bobo7bo5bob2o8b2o34b2o$22bo15bo9bo2bo33b2o$
17bo9bo19b2o3bo55b2o$11bob2ob2o8bob2o16bob6o54b2o$11bo3b2o10b2o16b2o9b
o3b3o11b2o$10bo16bo17b2obo2bo4bo3b3o11b2o$11bo4bo15bo25b2o2b2o$8b3o2b
3o21bo9b4o7b2o3b3o$8bo3bo16bo4bob2o9b2o9b2o2b2o$8bo3bo15bo5bo10b3o7b2o
3b3o$9bobo22bo10bo10bo3b3o76b2o$10bo18bo2b3ob2o7bo3b2o4bo83b2o$30bobo
2b2ob2o6bo4bo$35b2ob2o7bo2bo68b2o$35b2o3bo8bo68bo2bo$35b2o3bo77bo2bo$
35bo3bo21b2o56b2o$35bo25b2o$35bobo16bo21b2o$35b3o15bobo20b2o$53bo2bo$
54b2o2$22bo3b3obo30b2o$18bob2obo2b4obo29b2o$18bo2bo4b3o2bo$18b2o3bo5bo
bo$18bo4bo5b2o2b2o$9b3o6bo4bo5bobo$11bo18b2o$10bo25bo$30bo5bo$31b5o$2b
3obob2o23bo$10bo$6bo4bo8bo$5bo5bo7b3o$3bo3b2o2bo6bo2b2o$b2obo2bo10b3o$
o6b4o11b7o$obobo17b2o2b4o$b3o17b2o6bo$21b2o5bo$20b3o2bobo$19bob4o$23b
2o$19b2o$6b2o$5bo$6b3o$7bo38$112bo$111bobo$110b5o$109b2o3b2o$108b3o3b
3o$109b2o3b2o$110b5o$111bobo$112bo!


also
x = 10, y = 22, rule = MAPARYXfhZofmgWeH7oaIDogBZofuhooOiAaMDogJAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
5bo$4bobo$3b5o$2b2o3b2o$b3o3b3o$2b2o3b2o$3b5o$4bobo$5bo5$4bo$3bobo$2b
5o$b2o3b2o$3o3b3o$b2o3b2o$2b5o$3bobo$4bo!


x = 28, y = 31, rule = MAPARYXfhZofmgWeH7oaIDogBZofuhooOiAaMDogJAAgAAWaH7oaIDogGiA6ICAAIAAaIDogIAAgACAAIAAAAAAAA
13b2o8b3o$12bo2bob2o3b2o2bo$11bo5b2o2bo5bo$12bo2bob2o3b2o2bo$13b2o8b3o
$3b3o$2bo$b2o3bo$2ob2obo$bo3bo$2bobo$3bo2$12b2o8b3o$11bo2bob2o3b2o2bo$
10bo5b2o2bo5bo$11bo2bob2o3b2o2bo$12b2o8b3o2$3bo$2bobo$bo3bo$2ob2obo$b
2o3bo$2bo$3b3o$13b2o8b3o$12bo2bob2o3b2o2bo$11bo5b2o2bo5bo$12bo2bob2o3b
2o2bo$13b2o8b3o!


Edit:
in a nontotalistic rule:
x = 25, y = 3, rule = B2cei3aq4-cjknq5q6i/S01c2ain3jkry4ejt5ceqy
bo$obo21bo$bo!


x = 354, y = 3, rule = B2cei3aq4-cjknq5q6i/S01c2ain3jkry4ejt5ceqy
bo$obo350bo$bo!


really really weird infinite growth/sawtooth
x = 22, y = 10, rule = B2cei3aq4-cjknq5q6i/S01c2ain3jkry4ejt5ceqy
20bo$19bobo$20bo5$bo$obo$bo!


related:
x = 26, y = 12, rule = B2cei3aq4-cjknq5q6i/S01c2ain3jkry4ejt5ceqy
24bo$23bobo$24bo7$bo$obo$bo!


puffer:
x = 2071, y = 1944, rule = B2cei3aq4-cjknq5q6i/S01c2ain3jkry4ejt5ceqy
1482bo$1481bobo$1482bo$1482bo$588bo893bo$587bobo892bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo586bo$588b
o724b756obo$588bo724b3o166bo586bo$588bo446bo446bo$bo586bo166b3o724bo$o
b756o724bo$bo586bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588b
o893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo
893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893b
o$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo893bo$
588bo893bo$588bo893bo$588bo892bobo$588bo893bo$588bo$588bo$587bobo$588b
o735$1489bo4$581bo2$1512bo2$1514bo2$558bo978bo2$556bo929bo2$533bo501bo
501bo2$584bo929bo2$533bo978bo2$556bo2$558bo2$1489bo4$581bo!



EDIT:
highlife variant without the bomber has this 2c/24d ship:
x = 4, y = 5, rule = B35e6-i8/S236k8
b3o$2obo$o2bo$obo$b2o!


A pi ship in a pond life variant:
x = 3, y = 3, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
3o$obo$obo!


It can reflect, looks distaff-able (those are huge sparks):
x = 3, y = 18, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
3o$bo14$3o$obo$obo!


Also, for stable reflectors, here is a near miss:
x = 18, y = 15, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
10bo$9bobo$10bo4$2b2o5b2o6bo$2bo5bo2bo4b2o$3bo5b2o6bo$3o$o2$10bo$9bobo
$10bo!

it was based on this:
x = 39, y = 18, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
2bo$bobo$2bo4$3o$obo$3o7$27b2o9bo$26bo2bo7b2o$27b2o9bo!


Almost eater:
x = 18, y = 15, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
10bo$9bobo$10bo4$2b2o3b2o8bo$2bo3bo2bo6b2o$3bo3b2o8bo$3o$o2$10bo$9bobo
$10bo!
[[ STOP 34 ]]


of course, there's also this:
x = 8, y = 5, rule = B36i/S2-i35i7e
2b2o3bo$2bo3b2o$3bo3bo$3o$o!
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Previous

Return to Other Cellular Automata

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests